Playing With Fire

Story Info
Jadyn's birthday surprise leads to hot steamy sex.
1.6k words
4.19
52k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The package arrived during the children's snack time that afternoon. Jadyn didn't open it, thinking it was the replacement silver bullet she'd ordered weeks ago. Hardly the appropriate snack-time conversation piece.

But she did eye the box. Wantonly, lustfully, hungrily. The anticipation of playing with her new toy played on her nerves. When she toppled her daughter's cup of milk, she didn't even flinch. She merely cleaned the mess while the children had a hearty laugh at her expense.

Later that evening while her husband tinkered in the yard, Jadyn took the package into her bedroom and locked the door. Her fingers lacked their normal speed and dexterity, and she ended up grabbing the scissors from her makeup case. When the sealed edges were finally opened, Jadyn was puzzled at the contents inside. She shook the box until the red plaid landed in her lap. And then she laughed softly. This was definitelynot her silver bullet.

The shirt material was slinky, like silk, but with more elasticity. Probably spandex, she thought. "It's so bright, so RED," she said aloud, "What the hell was he thinking?" Then she blushed. And smiled in anticipation.

***

Several hours later...

The lighting was too garish, so Jadyn lit candles. The computer screen and a small lamp illuminated what the candles did not. Scrolling down her buddy list, Jadyn was pleased to see that he was already online. She messaged him.

"What took you so long?" he typed.

"Children had to be fed and supper put away. Kitchen cleaned, etc, etc. It's not like I had anyone volunteering to help, you know," she pouted petulantly.

Quickly he changed the subject, not wanting to sour her mood. "You received your gift today," he wrote matter-of-factly, foregoing the preliminaries. She nodded and then remembered he couldn't see.

"Turn on your cam," he commanded.

Jadyn did as she was told. The scooped-neck virginal white collar contrasted sharply against the bright red tightness of the blouse. The cam was positioned so that the image ended just below her breasts.

"Very nice," he typed after a moment of silence, "Traditionally, I didn't think red would be your color, but for your birthday, it's appropriate. Step back and let me see the rest of you."

Jadyn's hair shimmered across her shoulders as she shook her head, "The skirt's too short and you'll see my panties." She demurely cast her eyes downward and gnawed her bottom lip.

He watched and laughed with pleasure. She was definitely acting out her part. Instead of typing, You didn't mind my seeing them last night, he wrote, "Do it now!"

Stifling a grin, Jadyn rolled her chair backward and stood for his perusal. The blouse left most of her midriff bare. She watched the screen for his next command and instead was presented with a cam invite of her own. She accepted his invitation.

"Model for me," he messaged. He was topless and his hair was ruffled. She loved seeing him disheveled.

Jadyn moved her hands up the slinkiness of her blouse. She toyed with the bottom hem before lifting it slowly. Her bra slid into view, just as red as the blouse. He remembered that bra; he'd seen it before. It matched perfectly.

He settled back into his chair and Jadyn was able to see his boxer-style briefs. She was also able to see the effect she was having on him.

Her fingertips skimmed the bra's edge and teasingly lowered it just enough that her nipples peaked into view. She stroked circles around her large pink areolas and pinched her skin as it puckered in excitement. She quickly lowered her blouse without moving her bra back into position. Her nipples stabbed through the slinky material with ease. He watched hungrily.

His hands had gotten restless, and her tongue snaked out to dampen her strawberry-colored lips. The moment had come where it was no longer a game --- for either of them. "Shiw me your ass," he mistyped.

Her black patent little girl shoes clicked against the wooden floor as she turned to give him a profile view. For the first time, he noticed she was wearing bobby socks with white lace. He grinned, "Damn, you're hot! I love your ass!"

She lifted her skirt a tad higher, giving him a glimpse before moving in to type, "Ditto. ;)."

His attention was drawn back to her nipple as she idly stroked it through her blouse. She did it without seeming to notice, entranced as she was on the image before her. His cock was no longer hidden from sight.

"Are you really aroused by so little?" she asked.

"Can't you tell? Isn't it obvious? I love when you toy with your nipple through the blouse that way. That's so fucking hot!"

She smiled in pleasure, and he relished the upward curve of her mouth. He was ready to ravish her. For now, foreplay was over and he typed in capital letters, "OKAY, TIME'S UP, Jadyn! I'm coming upstairs."

"I'll lock the door," she teased.

"I'll use the handcuffs and flogger," he threatened.

She giggled and typed, "Maybe you should. I kinda like them." But he had already logged out and was bounding up the stairs.

***

Jadyn waited with her ass in the air and her skirt bunched around her waist. Her panties were already stained with the juices of her cunt. She knew he'd see her excitement, which made her stomach clench with a combination of nervousness and pleasure.

Without the light of the computer screen, the candles did little to illuminate the room. When he entered, Jadyn saw a dark form approaching, nothing more. He said in a husky tone she barely recognized, "Waiting for someone, Jadyn?"

Playing the role, Jadyn answered with a trademark smirk, "I live to serve you, sir."

Upon approaching the bed, he immediately ran his fingertips along her inner thigh. Her skin prickled everywhere he touched. When his hand stopped at the smooth juncture between her legs, she moaned and pressed backward.

"Don't move," he sharply commanded, "I haven't given permission."

Jadyn's legs trembled with the effort it took to keep them still. She whimpered her displeasure, but obeyed.

"You're sopping wet, angel. I think I need a closer look at the mess you've created in your panties." He grabbed a candle off the bedside table.

Jadyn started in surprise and almost called off the game of roleplay. She wondered what the hell he thought he was going to do with the combination of an open flame and her ass. She wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

"Don't move," he spoke softly, as he used the candle to illuminate the darker red color that stained her panties at the opening of her cunt. He rubbed that area with one hand while the other held the candle precariously. In her excitement, Jadyn forgot her nervousness and ground her hips backward, again unable to obey his rule. Her movement caused him to accidentally tilt the candle and a few droplets of hot wax fell, hitting the back of her thigh. "Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed.

Jadyn started as the hotness of the wax warmed and constricted the skin it touched. She expected to feel an unbearably painful sensation, but was surprised to feel nothing but pleasure. Warm, titillating pleasure. "Oh, wow...that felt...really...hot."

Breaking character, he asked in concern, "Are you ok? That wasn't intentional, baby. I'm so sorry." He leaned over to kiss her skin where it had turned an angry red.

"NO, I mean hot. As in that felt soooooooo fucking incredible, sir. Please...more."

He stared at Jadyn in shock and then laughed outright. She never ceased to amaze him. He knew that hot wax was a fetish for some lovers, and although he and Jadyn had never used this particular "prop" before, he wasn't the least bit surprise Jadyn enjoyed it.

Accommodatingly, he splashed more of the candle wax onto Jadyn's other thigh. "You like that, don't you? What a naughty little girl you are, Jadyn." His harshly whispered words aroused the hell out of her.

More turned on than ever, he placed the candle on the bedside table and used both hands to slide Jadyn's panties down her legs. He left them at her knees so they constricted her movement. With his tongue, he began at the top of her ass crevice and used long, scorching strokes to cover the shaved area from ass to pussy. He could taste the juices that drenched her distended pussy lips. He sucked forcibly, drawing her pussy lips into his mouth one by one. He stretched her sensitive skin with his mouth and teeth till Jadyn's pants became uncontrollable shrill whimpers of pleasure.

Jadyn attempted to spread her legs to accommodate a more thorough lashing of his tongue, but was unable to due to the binding of her red thongs. He gave her ass a warning slap, and she stilled to the sensation of his finger working its way between her engorged pussy lips. As he found the spongy texture of her g-spot, her hot pussy contracted rhythmically around his finger. Jadyn's hips rocked uncontrollably to deepen his penetration.

"Please don't stop," she growled, in a voice he didn't recognize.

"Oh, I'm not stopping, sweetheart," he promised, "But you'd better not climax till I give the word." To emphasize his warning, he jabbed his cock into her thigh and coated it with slick pre-cum. "You can only climax when I'm buried in that hot little pussy of yours. If you think you can't wait, you should convince me that I'm ready to fuck you now, babygirl."

Oh god, how could she hold off?!?! Jadyn couldn't remember the last time she'd been this horny.

Her hand snaked out to grab his cock. She stroked it with purpose. His balls were hot and heavy and slapped against the outer edge of her stroking fist. She couldn't wait to taste his swollen meat.

Stay tuned for more.