Playing with Fire Pt. 02

Story Info
A cuckold finds out that his options are limited.
3.6k words
4.53
47.1k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This is the 2nd part of this story about someone coming to terms with getting exactly what he wants*****

*****

As I hung up the phone and sprang into action after an afternoon of degradation my skin tingled with a cold sweat. So many feelings poured over me I could hardly feel the water from the shower. The name handwritten on my ass faded in the water, but still noticeable. It was my day off and preparing dinner before my wife arrives home from work was difficult; I was dizzy and I didn't feel like concentrating on cooking. I still questioned if my friend of 25 years would actually keep his promise to blackmail me if I were to not help him seduce my wife, and what would happen if I fail to make a positive effect on his attempt? How could I of been friends with him for so long without knowing his deep seeded envy he had against my relationship with what was his girlfriend in high school?

As my wife arrived home she was pleasantly introduced by what turned out to be an above par meal. I went the extra mile and primped the meal for presentation, but she thought the bottle of wine I opened was exactly what she needed. We ate and talked about her day after concluding my day was one of relaxation. As she spoke I looked at her differently; I had a sense I might have cheated on her and it was twined with a feeling of regret.

After dinner I made coffee and left her to relax on her own while I tended to tidying up. We later left the house for our evening exercise and enjoyed the evening air. After arriving home it was her idea to cozy up on the coach and watch something on television; she was in such a good mood how could I reject her offer.

She turned on the television and scrolled through the channels, but was making a deliberate attempt to find something in the form of a movie. While in search of something worth watching she paused at screen full of happy naked couples partying together. It was a documentary, and this one caught our eye as a white guy was watching a black man undress a woman that would appear as the white guy's wife.

"You have been particularly good today, I want to treat you to a little fun," my wife teased. She understands me so well I thought.

As we watched the interviews my internal conflict was raged on. I always wanted to be one of those men watching and loving their wives regardless of the social taboos they were preforming. My wife made remarks on how very happy the wives looked, and to her surprise how the couples all appeared happy.

After watching for a while she commented on how quiet I was. She questioned if it was because I was so interested in the show, or if it made me feel uncomfortable watching it with her.

I was quiet because of the conflict inside me. I always wanted to be a cuckold, but what she didn't know was that earlier that day I accidentally confided in a friend that would insist on holding me to my promise to help him seduce her. His power came from a video of me degrading myself for what I thought was an anonymous man interested in my wife's pictures. The video was something I would be horrified to have seen by others. I always wanted to be a cuckold, but figured it would be in a contemporary way that allowed me to control my limits. He was making me feel that if I was a character in this documentary I would have been tied to the chair watching.

I explained that I was watching it quietly because I wanted her to make up her own mind on what she was seeing. I thought I was being very neutral with that answer, but my urges didn't require much encouragement. The next words rolled out of my mouth as if I had planned them, "The people in this documentary are all strangers and I prefer the idea of the other guy being someone we know something about". I saw the look in her eye and felt the itch of the name still scrolled on my back side. I felt my cock grow harder between my legs, both from my comment and her reaction.

"You never said you wanted to know the guy in your fantasies?" she said.

"I find it embarrassing to go so far as to tell you which person seemed the most interesting for me to see you with I guess", I answered.

"Are you saying you would like to imagine it being someone from work, a neighbor, or a FRIEND? Do you want someone in our daily lives to be the one you watch me with? Who is it?" she questioned with a tease.

I had completely lost it with her question. I couldn't believe we managed to get on the subject so fast, and how she was pressing for the answer. My cock was rock hard and hurting, and my devotion to delivering her to my friend regardless of the cost was hardening it. I wanted to tell her his name immediately, but I knew I had to be smoother than that.

"We would have to trust the person with something that private, and I think only a good friend could be trusted to handle that kind of secret," I said with a stammering voice.

"I agree that your friends are all great guys and people we can trust, but I never imagined you would want one of them to be the guy that shared me," she said with a sly smile. She then remarked how my friends were all married, and how she would never want to have one of them cheat on their wives with her. Then she stopped and paused before speaking, "The only one of your friends that is presently single is someone I already dated, would he be acceptable?"

She was waiting for an answer, and I spent years avoiding the questions about the period of time my wife dated my friend. I never wanted to know what she thought of him as a lover, and never asked about her romances with him. I explained to her that years ago he told me how hot she was and that I was the luckiest friend he had. I explained that it seemed natural for me to envision him being the stud to take her in front of me thinking he thought this way, but being friends it wouldn't happen. I paused before saying, "I was nervous that he might have had a small crush on you all these years."

"Being your friend I understand why it took so long to tell me he was part of your fantasy, but are you ok with me knowing in the bedroom...hint hint?" she asked. My answer of yes was received with a huge open mouth smile, and followed with another question, "I think you want to role play him tonight don't you?"

Yes is all I had to say before she got up and motioned that she was going to the shower. Her evening shower was usually her calling card for wanting sex in the evening, but tonight she made it much more obvious.

As I heard her make it to the shower and turn the water on I was reminded of the black printed name on my ass, and the promise I made not to have sex with my wife. The panic made my ecstasy return and her eagerness to play with my fetish tonight made me feel like less of a man in ways that only a cuckold could enjoy. I sat there thinking how things were changing for us that night, and was blind to my own hand stroking my cock? I thought more about the man that insisted how I had to have this conversation with my wife. I thought about how easy it was for her to accept him as my fantasy bull, and how he will in role play retake her tonight.

His threats to blackmail me when his name so easily made it into my wife's imagination was making me come closer to cumming. I wasn't planning on cumming, but the image of him wanting me to cum just before I had to perform in the bedroom turned me on. He demanded for me not to fuck her, and even though he isn't here I suddenly wanted to obey him. I had many fantasies about men with my wife, but his danger made him the best. I had to cum!

I stroked my cock fast, and I didn't last long before cumming all over my hands. I look at my spent cock and thought how I would ever preform later after the day I had. I was about to clean up and try not to focus on how I might of possibly ruined the night when I noticed the tv was still on. It was the same documentary, but now they were interviewing a white couple with darker kids. The imagery and confessions of this couple discussing their family life after committing to the lifestyle was startling. The wife confessed she hadn't slept with her actual husband for several years and he happily admitted they owed it all to a device he was wearing; a chastity restraint.

My guilt was shoved aside as I heard the shower still running, and as I watched the man on TV I envied him. His story was bizarre and so wrong it was shameful, but I knew at least one good friend that wanted to make me in his image. The cum on my hands would be a luxury if I had to wear a chastity device I thought, and I began to be turned on again.

All of the same torment returned and the need to finish what I started. I stroked fast and focused on the vision of my friend buried inside my wife as I watched in a corner with a chastity device on. I would be denied the right to enjoy watching, but he would be pumping her unprotected to her pleasure. I watch him thrust into her she pulls him deeper inside; he looks to me and grunts at each of his cocks fertile contractions.

My ability to stop stoking was in protest to the footsteps coming. My wife was out of the shower and moving around the house, but I had to finish. As I came a second time I was again covered in a smaller pool of cum. My libido was down with two loads of cum over my lap, and with a feeling of self-pity I covered my lap with a pillow to hide my crime.

As my wife passed I struggled to stand to follow behind her. She asked me to follow her to the bedroom in two minutes with a sly smile.

In those two minutes I felt completely drained. I was losing count of how many times I came today, and I had nearly no libido left for what was about to happen. I knew I had to do it, and I knew I had to make it convincing otherwise I will have lost my chance to discuss this while it's hot. Even though I was returning to my senses with my lowered sex drive I knew I still liked the idea of being a cuckold. The ideas that surged in my mind moments ago were way beyond anything I could enjoy now, and my conflict was dealing with a want-to-be bull forcing those ideas.

When I entered the room the lights were off, and only her silhouette could be seen in the bed. I felt instant relief being in the darkness; it hide my shame and the black image on my backside.

I heard her call a name as I entered, but it wasn't my name. She was role playing that I was HIM. We played this game before but I was a policemen or firemen, never a friend. She was coaxing me that it was alright because her husband is away and wanted him to have her. She went into detail how she missed his large cock, and how her husband had no idea how much bigger he is then him. As she spoke it was her talking to him about how she needed a real man, and how she hasn't truly had a decent orgasm since she was last with him.

My wife continued being vocal and I pressured her for more graphic details. I told her to say my acted name, and to repeat how long she wanted his dick.

She was playing with herself as she called out his name louder. She was so horny with this new game that she was begging for my cock inside her. She was repeating how badly she wanted him over the years, and how small her husband's cock was. She had every cuckold line masterfully prepared. We role played this scene with dozens of imaginary men over the years, but no imaginary man had taken her this high.

This fantasy seemed to be working better than usual for her. It was more real with a person we knew. In the past it seemed a bit staged, but now she was full of life and asked for her husband to watch.

I was surprised and questioned her if she wanted his cum inside her, and that if her husband minded him taking her bear back. The role play of dangerous sex wasn't new for us, but she stopped and went silent and thought. She then asked if it was going too far or if it's something that's ok? She asked how nasty she could be and what her limits were. I was curious were she would go with this, and wanted her to enjoy images I helped create. My answer was she was free to have no rules or boundaries this time.

Even in the dark I could see her eyes roll back in her head as she went deeper into thought. Her next words were of him burying his cock inside her and taking her pussy as her husband watches. She begged for him to take her and make her his with his cum. She said that her husband would not be allowed to be with her as long as his cum is inside her making her his property.

She was still playing with her pussy and getting closer to satisfying herself before she finally reached and pulled me closer to her. She wanted me to fuck her now, and pulled me down on top of her. "I have wanted this every time I laid eyes on you. I would of gave myself to you on my wedding night if I had too," she said with closed eyes and head tilted back. Her legs were wide and inviting, she wanted his image inside her now.

I tried to push my semi hard cock inside her, but it was still spent from earlier use. She was soaked and it surprisingly went inside. I tried to fuck her, and I tried to find the will to preform but it was very awkward when she stopped moaning with my failed efforts. I could feel myself slide in and out of her, but knew my cock was soft and half its small size. She wanted more than I had to offer.

"Honey I am having the time of my life tonight and please don't think that me having problems right now isn't exciting. I think I am just shocked and overly excited at the idea that you accept this fantasy," I pleaded.

"Are you sure you don't mind because I am really horny right now and was scared I went too far when I felt how soft you are," she apologized.

"I am happy we found a guy we agree can turn you on like this. I am sure even if I was hard you would have been thinking I was smaller than him anyway," I said with a wink.

She laughed and agreed that it was hard to tell me previously, but he did have a much larger cock then me. She then asked what other methods we could use to reach her orgasm if I was unable to finish fucking her. Then before I could answer she reached into her night stand and pulled out her large life like dildo.

I smiled and asked if she needed help with it. She said it would be nice if I licked her as I used the dildo on her. She handed the dildo to me and asked me to call it by her ex-boyfriends name. This was the first time she asked to role play the dildo being another man as I licked her.

I was concerned how easy this was becoming, but I had to see how far she wanted to go with her role play. I was motioned down between her legs and left looking up at her pussy in a doggy style position. She called her dildo by name and asked it to show me how a man takes a woman. As I sank the dildo into her she called out his name again and again. I felt a bit foolish, and was getting a bit upset at how much she was enjoying this now that we were using my friend's name. She lowered her pussy to my face and told me to lick her and feel how her pussy belongs to him now. She was being taken by the dildo and gyrating on my face in protest of my ability to not keep up with her rhythm. She made no effort to touch my soft cock, and I felt her place a pillow over my lap to help her position.

She was getting closer to cumming by the sound of her breathing and asked, "Would you want him to cum in me? Do you think he would want to cum in me?" I was unable to answer with her pussy pressing down onto my face, but her asking the question was making her hotter. "What would you do if he really fucked me? Would you tell him to cum in me! I am his slut," she moaned. "You planted the seed for him and I want you to see him push his seed in me," she said as her pussy began to tighten. She was now on fire and moaning his name and holding back something, but as her pussy tightened she repeated his name with meaning.

As she began to cum she broke into testimony. I was feeling her hot cunt pulsate on my face with her moans of admission. "I really want him, and you finally know how bad I want to fuck him," with every word she shed her inhibitions. "Fuck yes make this happen. I want you to see him cum in me. He will have me anyway he wants and I want people to know you're our cuckold!" she panted before falling off me in exhaustion.

We were quiet for what seemed like hours and just laid there in bed side by side. I suspect she was trying to find a way to say how her actions were just part of the role play, but this seemed different than before.

When she broke the silence it was like I heard another person speak. "This is as much you're fault as mine," then she paused to think. "You have asked for me to want another man for so long, and I thought it was impossible to tell you I was thinking of your friend. I lost complete control because it's who I had secretly wanted it to happen with. I had to take this chance to tell you what I wanted," she said apologetically.

All I could do was ask, "What do you mean?"

"The only way you will ever receive your fantasy in the real world or have it played out in the bed room is if it's him. I chose him," she demanded.

We lay in silence once more and it occurred to me I found a way to put two speeding trains on the same track. The reality of my wife wanting my friend, and him wanting her the same way shook my confidence in what I always wanted. What I said tonight opened my relationship up in ways that I never considered. I didn't want to be cuckolded like this, and this reality was different than the one I imagined. Her confessions would make me powerless if it reached his ears.

I searched for something to say, but I was imagining him fucking my wife regardless of what I thought. If he insists on attempting to seduce her and I stop him in any way he seemed willing to go farther than just releasing the video to my wife. My reputation will be ruined and my wife will likely end up with him anyway. If I commit to helping him the possibilities seemed less harmful to my reputation, but it would be effortless for him to have his way. I never considered that my wife might equally love the man that fucks her, and that the man that fucks her might want more then I dreamed of.

My wife broke the silence once more with a departing statement, "You can sleep on this if you like, but I want you to know you already have my approval if you want to tell him." She rolled over to fall asleep leaving me to consider how everything changed and it was my fault...