Playing with Fiyre

Story Info
Internet friends finally meet in real life.
3.1k words
4.3
54k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellisyn
Ellisyn
98 Followers

The airport was particularly busy for a Thursday night and Angie Thayer stood on her toes to maximize her 5'3" frame, peering to try and make out Toby Wilson through the crowd. It certainly didn't help that she had never seen the man before…at least not in person. This is crazy. She thought to herself. How do you even know he'll show up? The thought was no sooner formed then she felt strong arms wrap around her from behind and she was lifted clean off the ground and spun in a complete circle. Thinking she was being attacked or kidnapped, Angie let out startled shriek. Whirling around once she was placed firmly on the ground she nearly ran smack into a broad chest that smelled of aftershave and sweat. Disoriented she stepped back to face her attacker and her face split ear to ear with a huge smile.

"Toby!" She cried leaping back into his arms. Toby laughed tossing her in the air like a doll sending her a clean foot off the ground. In the flesh, Toby was for more attractive than his pictures had portrayed. He stood an impressive foot taller than her with long blonde hair spilling down his back, nearly to his waist. His bright blue eyes appraised her twinkling with amusement as he tugged lightly on his goatee.

"You thought I wouldn't show up." He accused.

Angie dipped her head, blushing. "Well it did cross my mind. I'm glad you did though." Suddenly seized by self-consciousness, Angie ran a hand through her dark, shoulder-length hair in an attempt to smooth the ruffled curls.

"By golly your short." Toby teased.

Angie wrinkled her nose up at him. "I'm a woman so it's allowed."

Toby's eyes roved appreciatively over Angie's body. "Indeed, you are definitely a woman." Angie blushed, unused to such scrutiny. She was an attractive girl, but being married from age eighteen, not that many men had entered her life. Short and stacked, she drew a lot of eyes but her sparkling wedding band was more than enough to keep the men at bay. With dark, almost black natural curls cascading her satin shoulders, warm, gentle brown eyes, a small, round nose, and a striking smile, she had modeled once in her youth, but was completely unaware of her casual beauty which only made her all the more attractive. As she turned and bent to pick up her purse, Toby admired her full, found derriere through the modest black skirt she wore. It came to the knee and he could see she had beautiful legs. Over the skirt she wore a tight blue sweater that molded itself to her figure in a very becoming fashion. The swell of her double D chest was inviting, even more so by the severity of the outfit and teasing hint of cleavage that flashed when she tugged it down over her ample waist. She was not a little girl, but all her curves were packed in all the right places.

They walked teasing and joking out to her car and drove back to her apartment. The two had met online almost a year before and finally, Toby came for a visit. He was leaving on Monday but they had three and a half days to spend together before then. Watching the inviting sway of her hips, Toby smirked thinking those would be a very nice four days. He had left a very pregnant wife at home on the pretense that he was going on a business trip. He loved his wife, but gazing at Angie as she ascended the stairs before him, Jessica was the furthest thing from his mind.

Angie unlocked the door to her apartment and Toby slipped inside lugging his suitcase behind him. They came into a clean, sunny room that wasn't terribly large and a handsome blonde fellow glanced up as they came in. He was perched on a black-seated barstool in the corner of the room with a guitar balanced on his knee but put it down when Angie shut the door. "Toby, this is my husband, Matt." Toby moved forward to shake Matt's hand, amused that the man was hardly taller than his small wife. He couldn't have been more than 5,7" but he was still very attractive with short wheat blonde hair and gentle green eyes. He was wearing jeans that fell off his hips, even with a belt and a bright yellow sweatshirt. "Pleasure to meet you." Matt greeted with a smile. Toby smirked giving Matt's hand an extra firm grip. "Matt has to work tonight." Angie told him setting her purse on the back of the couch. "So it's going to be just the two of us."

"Oh I don't mind." Toby said gamely. "I'll show you around." Angie invited. "This is the living room." She announced unnecessarily. She led him through the small two-bedroom apartment. They used the second bedroom as an office, which is where Toby would be staying. After stashing his stuff in the closet Angie showed him the bedroom. It was a small, tidy room with a large four-poster bed, dresser, and nightstand. A strange looking silver cat was stretched across the bed and appraised Toby with slant golden eyes. "Egypt." He said with a smile, properly identifying the animal. Angie chuckled. "Yep, that's my baby." She said scooping up the creature and cradling him against her impressive rack. Lucky cat. Toby thought with a grin.

Angie made spaghetti, which she jokingly said was about the only thing she could make. Toby found it to be surprisingly good. Matt left them alone at the end of the meal to go change for work. "So," Angie said pouring more wine into their glasses. "How's Jessica?" Toby nodded lifting the glass to his lips. "She's good." Angie wiped her mouth with a napkin. "And the baby?" Toby glanced towards the bedroom where Matt was changing, wondering what a dishwasher wears to work. "Oh as far as we know, doing great. I'm looking forward to being able to see it in person." Angie chuckled. "I'm sure." Just then Matt stepped out in faded beige jeans that actually fit with a cream-colored t-shirt trimmed in maroon and a maroon apron. Angie kissed him goodbye and Toby averted his gaze to give them some privacy. After he had left Toby turned back to Angie. "How goes the baby making project?" Angie sighed. "No luck yet, but trust me, we are trying, boy are we trying!" Toby laughed.

After another hour of leisurely conversation, they sat down to watch a movie. Toby glanced over at Angie when the credits started showing and smiled for she had fallen fast asleep on the couch beside him. His eyes traveled over her body. She had changed into an enormous nightshirt he had mailed her for Christmas and it was evident she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her nipples showed right through the front. The hem was hitched up around her thighs and his first assessment of her legs proved correct, she had fabulous legs. Reaching over to wake her, Toby hesitated, letting his hand fall to her thigh. Trailing his hand upward he felt her pubic hair brush against his hand and swallowed as a lump instantly grew in his jeans. Moving his hand in further he rested his hand against her mound, a finger sliding up her slit, which was surprisingly wet. Angie shifted in her sleep, her lips parting slightly. Toby felt an urge to kiss those lips as her breath emitted softly from between them. So he did.

Angie awoke with a start to find Toby kissing her, his tongue tracing her fuller lower lip and then sinking into her mouth. She stiffened feeling his hands on her hips, rising up her body and taking the nightshirt with them. She tugged away feeling awkward and breathless. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I thought I should awaken Sleeping Beauty with a kiss."

Angie stood tugging her nightshirt down. "Shame, shame." She said. "What would Jessica say?"

Toby shrugged leisurely, also standing. "What she doesn't know won't kill her." Angie shook out her luxurious dark curls. Unable to resist, Toby reached out capturing one of the silken curls in his hand. Angie stilled as he drew near and bent to kiss her again. As he pulled away she swallowed.

What's your excuse this time?" She asked feeling enormously uncomfortable.

Toby smiled. "I wanted to." When he went to kiss her again, Angie pushed him away. "Stop." She said. "We shouldn't be doing this." Turning she walked away from him and entered the bedroom, looking troubled. Toby followed. Angie sat down on the edge of the bed. "Toby," She said slowly. "You're married…so am I." Toby sat down next to her without saying anything. The only light came from the living room and Angie looked incredibly beautiful with it illuminating her deep brown eyes and making her hair shine almost red. "Well maybe we shouldn't…" He said slowly. "But we want to." Before she could protest he pulled her against him and crushed his mouth against hers. She gave in a little, pressing her hands against his hard chest, letting his tongue seduce hers in a passionate embrace. Toby reached down, cupping her breast in his hand and rolling the nipple between his fingers through the fabric. Angie stiffened but he simply pressed her down on the bed sliding his hand under her shirt to feel her nipple in the flesh.

Angie's world was spinning. She knew she had to stop this. It wasn't right. She tried to push him up but Toby held her fast to the bed. His hand on her breast was distracting, his lips seducing hers convincing. Pausing long enough to pull his shirt over his head, Toby wasn't too surprised when Angie scuttled backwards to the middle of the mattress. Her eyes traveled slowly over his broad chest and flat stomach and she swallowed breathing heavily. "Why don't you just take off your shirt for me?"

Angie's eyes widened. "What?"

Toby stayed where he was. "I just want to see you. Come on, you've sent me pictures."

Angie swallowed. "But this is different."

Toby smiled. "Come on." He said. "I won't move, just let me see you."

Uncertainly, Angie clambered off the bed and slowly pulled her shirt over her head. God she was beautiful. Small though she was, what she had was very neatly packaged. Her breasts, though very large were quite firm and pale with dark hardened nipples. Her stomach was flat and gorgeous tapering into hips a little too wide, but it looked nice on her. She had very long legs for someone so small and they were very firm and well muscled, undoubtedly her best feature. Her pussy was neatly trimmed but unshaven, just the way that Toby liked them.

Her lips were swollen from kissing him, and her hair fell in unkempt curls just past her flawless shoulders. Slowly, he moved toward her and Angie backed up against the wall. "Now me." He said softly. He had already shed his shirt. Now he shrugged out of his jeans and boxer briefs and watched with pleasure as her gaze dropped to his erect cock. He didn't have an enormous cock, but it was a good seven or eight inches long and fairly thick. Clearly bigger then Matt's judging by the way her eyes widened.

"Come on, I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered and took her hand, moving it to his shaft. She touched it, her fingers curling around it and he moaned.

She jerked her hand back. "Toby," She pleaded. "Please, we can't."

He silenced her with a kiss, pressing his erection against her lean belly. "You keep saying that." He whispered. "And yet we are."

Angie started to shake her head and he gripped her chin looking down into her soulful brown eyes. "Just relax." He instructed.

Angie felt fear and guilt crowding her as Toby lifted his hands to her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders. She started to push him away but he captured her wrists, pinning them against his chest and swung her onto the bed. She bounced on the mattress and scuttled upright, looking at him uncertainly. Toby stretched out on the bed beside her, crossing his arms behind his head, his cock sticking straight up. "Now look what you've done to me." He chided gently. Angie swallowed. Maybe if she…but no…she couldn't. Her gaze was magnetically drawn to his swollen shaft and she wet her lips uncertainly. If she sucked him off that would be the end of it. It wouldn't really be cheating she soothed herself. Lowering her lips to his cock, Angie wrapped her hand around the base and suckled slowly, swirling her tongue over the swollen head like the pro she was. She did this to Matt nearly every time they had sex. Toby groaned lifting his hips a bit and Angie began to pump his shaft as she sucked his fat cock. She used her other hand to massage his balls, her heart hammering in her chest.

Toby moaned softly as she sucked his cock. Her mouth was amazing. As his arousal heightened he pulled away from her and Angie stumbled back, startled. He took a hold of her ankles, pulling her forward across the mattress and Angie let out a protest. "Toby, no!" He smiled at her. "Take it easy, I'm just going to return the favor." Angie blushed self consciously as Toby dipped his head between her legs. Matt almost never did this, and certainly not with the eager expertise that Toby displayed. He parted her lips and slipped two fingers into her tight pussy as he began to swirl his tongue over her clit. Angie gasped, gripping his shoulders as he nibbled her clit, working his fingers in and out of her. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, sucking gently on her clit as his fingers worked a little faster. Angie's legs spread wider as she moaned and bucked against his face. He smiled and sucked harder on her clit, feeling a wave of satisfaction when she trembled beneath him, her pussy tightening around his fingers so he could hardly move them. Moving up her body he took one of her nipples; pebbled to hardness in his mouth and sucked it gently, nipping it between his teeth. As he did this he moved the head of his cock against her pussy and Angie tried to slam her legs shut but his body prevented it. "Toby!" She cried out to stop him but he slid his cock inside of her, cutting off her protest with a kiss. Angie struggled beneath him. It had gone too far.

Toby pinned her arms down above her head and began to slide his cock in and out of her tight little pussy. By God she was tight. Her struggling only aroused him more as he slid his cock in to the hilt, shoving his way past the cozy love pocket Matt had long ago created in her. Angie gasped under his mouth as his thick cock penetrated where no other had ever reached her. Until now, Matt had been her only lover.

Angie was panicking. Was he raping her? Was this rape? She wanted him to stop so badly. Didn't she? Of course she did! When he broke the kiss, he pulled her legs up tight against his waist and began to hammer his huge cock in and out of her with great pleasure. Angie struggled trying to get away but he held her fast. "Toby, stop!" She pleaded. Looking into her eyes as he fucked her Toby murmured, "You don't want me to stop." Angie struggled more but he held her tight against his thrusting cock sliding it in and out of her with pleasurable force. Letting go of one of her legs, Toby placed his fingers against her clit and began to rub it in a circular pattern. Angie struggled more, gasping.

"Oh God, Toby stop!" So he did. He slowed to a stop and leaned over her to kiss her lips, his cock sliding into her as he leaned forward. "Get on your knees." He said. Angie shook her head. "We can't, I can't-" Toby cut her off. "We already have." Not giving her a chance to think he pulled himself out of her and flipped her onto her belly. Pulling back on her hips he urged her onto her knees and stared with delight at her beautiful ass. Angie gripped at the blankets trying to push herself upright, to protest when he slid into her again. She stilled, pushed up on her palms and knees as a moan tore from her throat. Sensing how much she enjoyed this position, Toby gripped her hips and thrust himself slowly in and out of her, sinking into her as deep as he could reach.

Angie's moan sent a shockwave of pleasure through him and he moaned sinking into her again and again, going steadily faster until he had her thrusting her hips back to meet his every stroke. She was so tight and felt so good, Toby grunted thrusting harder and harder until it seemed he couldn't go any faster. Angie cried out as an orgasm shook her, the first she had ever experienced from intercourse alone. She moaned, too far gone to care anymore what she was doing. She slid back on his rock hard cock once more and felt him grip her to absolute stillness gasping as he came. She moaned holding still as she felt his cum fill her body. Collapsing across the bed she stared at him heavy lidded. They lay that way for a long time, and then she panicked realizing Matt would be home any minute. She leaped off the bed and yanked her clothes on. Toby did the same.

The whole weekend they waited until Matt left for work then leapt at each other with need. The sex was incredible and when Toby had to go, they were both sad.

It was two months later on the computer that Angie happily announced to Toby that she was pregnant. Toby was thrilled for her. She and Matt had been trying for a baby for almost three years. When she told him how far along she was, he frowned. What if this is my kid? Toby thought uncertainly. Troubled, he dismissed the idea. Surely three days of great sex didn't beat three years of sex with Matt.

About a year later, Toby went to visit the new family. He greeted Angie at the airport with a smile and reached out for her new little boy. He froze when he gazed into the eyes of that little boy. Angie had brown eyes and Matt's eyes were green. The baby was gazing up at him with bright blue eyes.

For Toby. I love you.

Ellisyn
Ellisyn
98 Followers