Playing With Matches ? Big Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so strange. He was filling me with an ache, with a sense of a great emptiness that could only be solved with the flood of his orgasm. I thought, no, that's not quite it. Something's missing from that idea. And I realized that it had to be MY orgasm too. It was weird to use this word, to think it. It was like a demon possessing me, but like an angel at the same time, offering a gift. Offering praise, offering language. George began to ride me, ride me hard, like he was trying to thrust me over to the other side of the bed. I began to push back at him, to hold my place. I reached round to hold the small of his back -- then, feeling awfully naughty, I slid my hands down to the top of his round little butt, and helped him push his magnificent serpent into me.

George then reached round to my front, and stroked me, softly at first, and then rougher, but always just what my inflamed clit wanted. George's other hand was on my waist, and then he pushed up under the cotton top, and that's what sent me over the edge. Danny always started with my breasts, as predictable as always, and moved downward. When George finally got to my nipples, they felt like oversized clitorises. They were so hard they were sore, and they were throbbing. He rolled them around under fingertips, and then gave them light squeezes, and my orgasm started to roll over me like one mile-high wave after another. That's when George lost control, and he sent another five or six shots of hot spunk into my quavering womb.

This time, George kissed the back of my neck, then leaned down to give the top of my thigh a light little lick and a kiss, gave my bottom a light happy smack, and rolled my PJ bottoms back up to my waist. He padded like a sleek jungle cat out of the room, and I fell into a dark, dream-troubled, pleasure-filled sleep.

* * *

George was gone the following morning, and I got a call at around noon from Danny. We chatted about nothing for a couple of minutes, and then he asked, "So, uh, how'd it go?" I paused long enough for Danny to say, "Maggie? You still there?" I just said, "Oh, sheesh, yeah. Uh, it didn't go as badly as I thought. You know how I was worried that it was going to be, like, yuck. Well, George was very quiet and gentlemanly about it all."

It was Danny's turn to pause. Then he said, "Honey, I love you. You know that, right?"

"I love you too, big guy."

"This'll make us stronger, all right? Let's just keep thinking about that beautiful baby…"

"Oh, Danny. You're too sweet." Danny had to run; the guys were starting a barhop, and Danny was holding up the works.

George came back about half an hour later with some groceries. He shouted, "Hey, Maggie. You doing all right?" I said yeah, I was doing just fine, and then George started whipping up an amazing vegetable omelet. We gorged on it, and were working on our second lattes, when George said, "OK, kiddo. Let's head upstairs." I could hardly believe my ears. I kind of knew we'd be doing it once or twice more later that night, but not damn well now.

I said, "I don't think so." I thought he would just laugh it off and go watch TV or something, but George looked a bit hurt. He didn't say anything at all, until I asked, "Are you sure you can do this?" George looked even more wounded, and then he laughed: "You could find out soon enough. We've only got another day and a half, and I want to make sure this works out. We're all taking some pretty big risks here."

"I don't know. I think we should wait till tonight, as we agreed."

George just said, with a big smile, "Get your ass over here." He wanted to look like he was being lighthearted, but I could tell that he was deadly serious. He didn't wait for me to move. He walked over, picked me up, and carried me down the hallway to the guest bedroom. "George," I said, "stop it. What are you doing?" He didn't say anything, but laid me down on the bed, and lay on top of me, pinning me down, but gently. He said, "Sorry. The minute I saw you in that housecoat, and maybe nothing underneath, I had to have you." I could feel his python growing to full length again, and I remembered the feelings I had last night.

In that moment of hesitation, George's weight split my thighs, and I could feel that apple on a rope rubbing sweetly against my pleasure. My lips were jammed against George's neck, and, involuntarily, I kissed it. George kissed my cheek, my neck, and then his lips found their way to mine. Softly at first, just brushing our lips together, and then harder, and then feeling George's tongue push past mine like a little cock into my private space, but then I was doing the same thing back, sending my hot tongue past his lips. We kissed for at least an hour; it was like sex, but no orgasm. Just the sense of being together, of becoming one body, and then George started to make the moves to get the other barriers out of the way.

He sat me up, and dropped the housecoat over my shoulders and into a puddle at the edge of the bed. He reached behind me, and unsnapped my bra. I undid the buttons of his shirt, and then we touched nipple to nipple. His were almost as big as mine, and they stroked me like little cocks on big clits. Then George kissed his way down the valley between my breasts to my belly, and kissed around the rim of my panties. He slid them off, slowly, and followed by little trailing kisses. Then he came back up the valley of my thighs, kissing me lightly, and then I realized that he was actually going to kiss my vagina. Danny had never done that. I said "No" — I didn't think it was right. I didn't know what to expect, but then he started running a long wet tongue from the base of my pussy lips to just below my clitoris. He gave little sucks to soft sensitive folds up and down my vagina, and it was obvious that he was really enjoying himself. For some reason that was turning me on as much as anything else — the fact that he was so into what he was doing. And then I was surprised by joy — a sudden hard row of spasms as his tongue moved from inside me to my clit and back again.

The wish to give something in return was strong in me, and I knew George would want me to put his penis in my mouth, but I wasn't ready for that yet. And just as strong in me was the wish to stop this. It was going too far. I said, "George. No more. We have to wait till tonight." George just took my lips with his, and I could taste myself on him, and it filled me with a strange, terrible heat. Now all I could think of was being filled with George's sperm. As if on cue, George directed his massive cock to my opening, and began pushing in, a couple of inches at a time. He started a hard rhythm that turned my soreness into pleasure, and against all conscious control I start to thrust back up at him. Suddenly, another orgasm overwhelmed me, and I felt embarrassed at how out of control I felt. George just said, "Oh yea, baby. That felt real good for me too." George began to buck faster, deeper, harder -- and just as I felt his jism splash hotly against the aching bastions of my sex, I felt yet another giant orgasm wrack my body. I felt as if my contractions were drawing that life-giving seed toward the secret source of life.

Almost as if they were dessert, not the appetizer, George softly touched and licked my breasts now, telling me how fine and perfect and beautiful they were. After a while, I rested my hand softly on his chest, and shut my eyes, pretending to sleep. George got up, got dressed, and after a while I could hear his car starting up.

I really did fall asleep. When I got up at 7 p.m., I had to pee awfully badly and I was hungry as hell. After the washroom, I made a couple of cheese crackers, thought about what I might make for supper, and then took a long hot shower. I decided not to dress -- just my regular flannel pajamas and a housecoat. I was going to watch TV and snack on leftovers or something. I felt good, too good. Everything in the bedroom had a kind of a happy, lazy fog around it. Every once in a while though, I felt a sharp stab of guilt. I'd promised Danny that George and I would only be doing it twice, and now we'd already done it one way or another four times.

As I started downstairs, I could smell food. George had done some more shopping, and had started the late supper. I said, "So, what's cooking?" He looked at me and said, "You are, baby. You are sizzling in the fry pan and you are bubbling in that lobster pot, and I'm going to eat you all night long." I laughed, and then he showed me what he was really making. Lobster, new potatoes, a vegetable stir-fry and a garden salad.

I opened a bottle of wine, and was bringing him a glass, when he said, "Wait right there." He went out to the foyer, and came back with a bouquet of roses. Rich red velvety roses -- a couple of dozen! I went kind of slack-jawed. I wanted to say thanks, and open up to him with a huge hug, but this was a really big violation of the agreement. George took the initiative. He reached inside the folds of my housecoat to give me a hug. His hands reached the skin between the PJ bottoms and top, and he lifted them up to my ribs. He pulled me to himself for about 5 hard seconds, and he said, "I just wanted to say thanks, kiddo. You've made me feel very human for a whole day now. I feel really good, too, but the big thing is that you've made me feel human." Well, about all I could think to do was to give him a kiss on the cheek, and that turned into a smoldering lip-wrestle, and thank God George broke it off by saying it was time to eat.

Near the end of a simple but wonderful meal, I said something about all the butter we'd eaten. George looked me in the eye with the look that meant sex. He said, "The perfect thing about a supper like this is that it makes you horny, which means you have to work off the calories." I thought to myself, "Actually, it would just make Danny want to sleep and gain another couple of pounds." And then I said, "I want to see you naked. In the candlelight."

George smiled a wicked smile and undid the buttons of his white shirt. His bronzed, sculpted, lightly haired chest was now exposed, and he moved just a step away from my chair. He undid the button of the jeans, pulled down his fly, and began shucking his jeans and boxers at the same time. He took a step closer, until his semi-erect cock was just a few inches from my face. I wanted to, but I didn't. I felt as if I was pulling petals off a daisy. George said, "All I want you to do is kiss him. You don't have to deepthroat me or any of that stuff. Just hold him, yeah, like that, and give him a few nice little kisses." He was uncircumcised, and that was interesting. The skin kind of cowled over his plumhead, which was now twice as big & purple under my lips. I felt a real power because of this, this thing that grew from 4 or 5 inches to 8 or 9 just because I had it in my hands. I give the tip of his cock a little lick, and then a few more. George said, "Yeah, that's really nice. That's perfect. If you want to, just suck me a little way past your lips. Just a light little suck, like you're taking the tip off an ice cream cone. Ooh, that's real nice." Then a couple of drops of clear liquid came out, and I stopped. I gave one more little lick, for curiosity, and it wasn't so bad. Just like a drop of melted butter, but with a bit of a tang in it. I thought, "Maybe some day I'll do more," but I wasn't ready yet.

George said, "Just one more thing, now. I want you to tell me something."

"What's that?" I asked. My voice came out low and husky. I realized I was shaking.

"I want you… to tell me that you want me."

I stood up to hold George, as if that would tell him what he wanted to hear. But he said, "Tell me out loud. Please, I need it."

I dropped my housecoat to the floor. I opened the buttons on my flannel top, and I dropped my PJ bottoms to a rest just above my vagina. I looked George in the eye, and I said, "I want you." Then something took control of my voice, and I said, "I want you inside me. Take me. Now."

George moved in on me, his arms opening my top and freeing my nipples to the tickling, caressing of his chest. His penis was butting against my navel, and that filled me with pleasure, with a sense of power. He said, "You want me to make love to you, you want me to pleasure you hard and long?" His hand was now on my vagina, and rocking my hips with little ripples of pleasure. I wanted to hear more of his voice. It was like the sex talk was another pair of hands, another cock. I whispered, "Yesss. I want you to pleasure me hard and long." George said, "You want me to fill you with my cock. You want me to pleasure your little lady. You want me to fill your sweet cunt with my hard cock?" My PJ bottoms were now on the floor, and George had lifted me up, my legs around his thighs, my vagina opening aching for that cock to move past my labia. That's when I said it. I said, "I want you to… I want you to fuck me." As soon as I said that, George thrust up into me and said, "Oh, baby, you're so hot. Tell me again, again!" As my first juddering orgasm began to gather in my thighs, I said, "Fuck me, George. Fuck me hard and fuck me long." Then it all came crashing home. I could feel George's spunk blasting uncontrolled out of his amazing cock, and I spasmed for what must have been about a solid two minutes on this big old homo erectus.

And that's all she wrote, as the saying goes. George and I did not stop making that baby for the next 22 hours, except for two or three naps, until just before Danny got home. George actually packed up his stuff to move out of the house for a few days, because he wanted to give Danny and me a chance to get things settled again.

I wasn't sure what I wanted or needed now. I still loved Danny, but George gave me sexual heaven for a couple of days. When Danny came home, I half told him the truth. I couldn't stop crying: I said everything was OK, but that George and I had done it a couple of times outside of the agreed on times. Danny said, "That's OK, honey. I'm kind of glad you did. I was kind of worried that two times wouldn't be good enough."

I said, "OK, but you don't understand. I broke my promise, because I started to like George having inside me. It felt too good. It's probably mainly because it was, like, forbidden and all that. Or because it was totally new. I really don't know." And I started crying again. When Danny held me, I could see that he had a hard-on. I truly did not need any more sex at that point, but I stripped Danny like I was in heat and made him ride me hard. He came in about a minute, and about half an hour later, I stroked him hard again, and made him come in me again. As we fell asleep, I hoped that my baby would still, somehow, be Danny's.

I'm not sure how everything is going to turn out. I have serious doubts that anything will be the same. Danny and I had decided to play with matches, but the matches turned out to be a lot bigger and hotter and dangerous than we imagined.

12