Playing with Matches Ch. 02

Story Info
More from Amy and Cal.
5.7k words
3.33
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's one," he counted as he watched her lift her shirt and bra exposing her breasts, then use both hands to yank down her pants. He reached for the interior light, to turn it off as she exposed more of herself.

"Leave it," she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled it to her right nipple.

Once again, it was Cal's turn to be surprised. His thoughts went from believing he should ask if she was sure, to a sort of carnal admiration of the way Amy was able to take sexy to new heights with two little words. He reached across the car and cradled her breast with his fingers, trying to tease lightly but quickly recognized the inherent limitations of sensuality in a moving car.

She had slid further down in the seat, the pad and tip of her middle finger sliding down along the left side of her clit at the same time her ring finger worked in the opposite direction on the right. She knew she could cum again like this but she was near certain if she came three more times this way she was going to be sensitive for a while. Soon she had incorporated longer, sweeping motions, and was alternating fingers dipping ever so slightly inside her. She could feel the heat starting to grow and knew she would soon be audibly wet and it excited her. "Tell me something sexy," she managed to say without interrupting her breathing.

"I wish you were straddling my chest, letting me watch you play with that pussy; making me watch you get off. You know how fucking sexy that is? I want you to cum so hard I can feel the little aftershocks race and twitch through you as collapse on me. Would you like that? Do you want to cum for me? I want you to cum Sweets, cum so hard you shake, so hard you scream."

She was closer now, her release was coming and she was finding a rhythm in the rocking of her hips, the speed of her fingers and in her breathing. She followed three quick shallow probes with two fingers deep inside her pussy and rode them until she came, small tremors radiating out to her arms and legs. She reluctantly pulled her fingers from her hot sex and brought her middle finger to her open mouth, taking it entirely, then pursing her lips around it and pulling it out slowly before offering her fingers to him again. As he grabbed her hand and swirled his tongue around her fingers to taste her again and add another $25 to her shopping spree, she confessed, "I'm terribly fucking wet right now."

He moaned with satisfaction around her finger, nipping at it as it left his mouth and said barely above a whisper, "Halfway Sweets; you're halfway there."

"There's no fucking way I'm going to be able to cum two more times before we get there." She had already started masturbating again, curling two fingers just inside her. She was tender but still aching for more, chasing another orgasm and she knew the sensation building deep inside her. She was going to cum very hard, very soon. She moved her left hand and began to knead her breasts.

"Let me see if I can help you with that." Devilishly, he flipped the signal and began to move the car to the left, coming alongside the tractor trailer they had been following. "How do you feel about having an audience?"

"You're a bastard," she declared. She grabbed a ball cap from around the gear shift and pulled it on. He wasn't sure if he was a bastard because she was being put on display or because she had to take time away from her task, but the hat would make it so the friend they were about to make would see nothing of her face, "Payback's a bitch."

As he pulled even with the cab of the truck he set the cruise and had to take a hand from the wheel in order to readjust the bulge in his pants, "I am so goddamned hard right now, it's not funny."

"Good, take it out. Take your cock out and let me see it. Let me feel it," she demanded. As she made her request, she shimmied one leg out of her jeans and put her left foot up on the dash, angling her body more to the window. She groped with her left hand for his hard cock and found it still straining behind khakis and gave him a squeeze. "If you don't have that fat fucking prick out in... ohh... 10 seconds you can turn this car around." He strained, but got his pants open and his cock was free well before her time limit.

She had begun to buck against her hand, thrusting her hips up and down forcing her fingers to run from just below her swollen clit, down along the wet outer lips of her pussy, coming together as they entered her and curled to find her G-spot. The pace was frantic, and she was starting to worry about just how hard she may cum as the heat rolled along inside her. She stopped bucking as her hand began to move faster, concentrating on the contact made inside her wetness now more than anything else. The sound of her wet pussy being furiously attacked by her fingers was barely audible with the sound of the two vehicles moving down the interstate in tandem. She wondered how loud she would be if it weren't for the surroundings.

"So... goddamn... close," she moaned. She reached again for his cock and wrapped her hand around him and squeezed. The lights started popping in her head and she knew she would soon be diving over the edge. She began to stroke him, hard, adding the last drops of fuel necessary her own orgasm. "So hard... this cock... fuck... I want this in me!"

It crashed over her as a wave, nearly as soon as she finished her thought. She bucked, she bit her lip and she moaned as the orgasm threw her against the seat. She shook, her legs jumping, twitching in exhaustive delight and she wasn't sure if she was in heaven or hell. As her orgasm gripped then began to race through her, she screwed her eyes shut tight and clenched her abdominal muscles, spreading the fire inside her as her head snapped from side to side violently.

After what seemed an eternity her eyes shot open and she gasped as if she was surfacing from weeks under water. When her eyes focused she found herself looking directly into the face of the pie-eyed truck driver. Immediately her body reacted and a small ripple of a secondary orgasm ran through her already engulfed body. She stared back, then tilted her head, pulled her fingers from inside her, leaving her feeling empty and brought them to her lips and made a spectacle of tasting them without the driver ever looking away. She smiled, then pursed her lips and blew him a kiss then waved good-bye as Cal slowed and fell back in traffic behind the semi.

"Well, I have good news and I have better news," Cal said as she continued to stroke him, pausing as she put her fingers in his mouth.

"Beyond that I just masturbated, came twice, then licked cum from my fingers in front of a trucker on the highway, you mean? Because that was pretty good news for him and better news for me, I promise."

"You just made his whole damn year, but yes, beyond that," he said. "The good news is, that was a solid number three. The really good news is, we missed our exit so by the rules, you still have time to go after number four."

"I can't, I'm too sensitive now! If I do anything more like this tonight I will be too sore to have sex. You choose." She said as she continued to intermittently squeeze and stroke him. "Don't you want to fuck me tonight?"

"I do, and I understand what you're saying. I've got an idea." He said as he made the exit without using a signal, letting the semi pull away without warning. "You've told me you can orgasm from having only your nipples played with; let me help you with number four."

"Why is four important?" she said, dropping to cradle his testicles, finding them hairless and raising an eyebrow.

"It's not, it's just adding to the purse for your shopping spree. Deal was get yourself off four times before we arrived and you'd get another $200," he recounted.

"I can't possibly want to spend $300 in a sex shop," she said, squeezing him in her hand. "I'll be busy I think."

"I'm fine with that, but if you don't take it, then I'll have to spend it. $175 for you and $125 for me, to spend on whatever we want to try with the other?" he asked, "Are you sure?"

"With or on the other?" she replied.

"I can see it going both ways."

"Well, then I take that back. I could find $300 worth of goodies in there I'd buy with near certainty if those are the rules. I like it, but I'm spent. I'm tapping out on one condition," she offered, "Kiss me, give me a cigarette and be this hard for me when we get wherever it is we're going."

"You're bad at math."

"And you're talking when you don't need to be," she said as she put a finger to his lips, mimicking a shush. "For the record, you would be in my mouth the rest of the drive if this console wasn't here."

"Couldn't have said some shit about that last month when I bought the damn car?" he said. He imagined she was admonishing him silently and he reached out and took her hand again.

She had taken to this pretty damn good she thought. It's not every day you aggressively masturbate to a near squirting orgasm on the highway with the interior lights on so a trucker can watch. The things you think you'll never say. She wasn't embarrassed by it. She didn't regret it. It was a charge. She was able to choose to be as sexual as she felt she wanted to be in the moment. She liked that. There was some comfort in discovering she was relaxed by and definitely turned on by the change to, or maybe the evolution of, their relationship. She liked that too.

---- AT THE STORE ----

"Not going to lie, this is a first for me and I'm not sure I'm not going to handle it by laughing uncomfortably while we're in there," he said, adding "it's best just to know that going in."

"You've been in a toy shop before. Girls talk," she said closing the car door and letting him take her by the hand.

"Ah ha, but this one jumps to conclusions. I've never actually been with the person I'm sleeping with when I've been in one before," he clarified. "Normally, I just put my trench coat and sunglasses on, drive a hundred miles, avoid making eye contact or talking with anybody and always pay with cash."

"So a regular Wednesday night then?" she poked at him.

"Yeah, pretty much," he replied. "I'm going to commit to trying anything you choose to buy in there, for you, for me, whatever. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't at least a part of me that is little scared of what that might be. Lucky for us that part is being held down and threatened with great bodily harm by the part of me comfortable in a trench coat and sunglasses."

"No limits then? Nothings off the table?" she asked "If one of us buys it, we try it?"

"Well, some limits," he said.

"You can't change the rules!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not changing the rules, I'm clarifying them," Cal said. "I want to be onboard for whatever you decide to bring out of that store. I think there should be some caution exercised, that's all. I mean I wouldn't grab a big pink sparkly rubber fist off the shelf and expect you to be down with it."

"Thank you! How about this, if we aren't sure the other would be ok with it, we could just ask."

"Well, sure take all of the suspense out of it," he said. "I guess I'll make it interesting all on my own."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, piecing together how wrong this little shopping excursion could go.

"When you see me walking to the counter with an armload of big rubber dicks, studded cock sleeves and ball gags, don't laugh when I tell them they didn't fit the way I like and I couldn't get them back in the packages," he finished.

"I'm going to pretend I don't know you," she said, shaking her head.

"As long as we're pretending, I'm going to pretend you're a slutty babysitter," he replied, bouncing his eyebrows.

"I hate you," she answered, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

"No you don't," he said. Pulling the handle and setting off the door chime to announce their arrival, he added, "Ladies first."

They made their way into the store and guessed that they were the only people in the place who came in together. Cal made his way directly to the counter, whispering to Amy along the way, "Play along, Sweets."

"Oh my god what are you doing?" she pleaded, hoping he was not going to make a scene.

"Hi there, I'm Cal, this is Amy. We're hoping we could monopolize some of your time; would you be willing to help us out?" he asked of the clerk, a woman he guessed to be near their age. She had mousy brown hair she wore up and was dressed in an oversized sweater and yoga pants. She wore an engagement band, but no wedding ring. "We're expanding our horizons and have what we think might be a strange request; maybe it's not. We agreed to try anything that the other picks out. Would you be willing to walk the shop with us, showing us things that we might miss if we're out on our own and steering us to the better options of any choices we make? Ultimately, we're looking to surprise each other this weekend without scaring the piss out of each other."

They watched as the clerk looked at them, her dark brown eyes surveying them over her cats eyeglasses, contemplating the request, "I can probably do that, but I'll have to handle other customers too. I'm Claire, let me ring this gentlemen up and I'll find you guys when I have a minute."

They agreed and began walking with no destination in mind. They wandered to racks filled with small packages filled with dice and games. "She just decided we're not dangerous," Amy whispered, leaning into him.

"She just decided I'm not dangerous, she wasn't worried about you in the slightest," he quipped, reaching out to point at the endcap of lube.

Behind them they heard Claire call out, "So you're going to have to give me some insights on the two of you and what you're comfortable with. Do you want to tell me what you like or what you know you don't like?"

"Good question," Amy responded. "We're both fans of nipple play and are both turned on by a little bit of pain, so we know that. I've played with restraints before, but not with him. We decided on the way in that fist dildos are off limits, but as far as anything else, what do you think?" she asked, pointing to Cal.

"For me, there are some things I think I would have a hard time believing that I would be turned on by. Golden showers, scat play, diaper and infant fetish stuff, so I would say I would ax that stuff. As far as anything else, I'm in the camp of let's try it and see," he replied.

"I agree, those are non-interests," added Amy.

"What about BDSM stuff, do you want to explore or avoid that?" Claire asked them both, looking expectantly to Amy first.

"The idea of it is exciting, so light stuff for sure, I'm not sure where I draw the line; Cal?" answered Amy as both women then looked to him.

"I'm not sure I want bruises, or a zippered mask just yet, but yeah, I'm in as well."

"And, anal play?" Claire asked, still nodding and waiting for his answer.

"We're both okay with that," Cal nodded.

"I see. Well, I think we have some things that will make for an exciting weekend for you," Claire finally said.

"One more thing. Part of the excitement is the suspense of not knowing what the other may have bought and has in store for us, will you shop with us individually and then maybe just help us make sure we're not duplicating purchases?" Amy asked.

"As long as you don't mind my being called away from time to time, I'd be happy to help. Makes the time pass faster and helps me avoid some of the creepers. Who wants to start?" Claire asked, actually excited to share her expertise.

"Ladies first," Cal said, gesturing with an upturned palm as he watched Amy wiggle away with the clerk.

---- SHOPPING WITH HER ----

"Thank you for doing this; it's probably not something you get a lot of requests for and we appreciate it," Amy said to Claire, the clerk at the adult shop who was recruited as a sort of personal shopper for the night.

"Honestly, people ask all the time, but it's usually a someone trying to perv on you. It's different when it's a couple. I'll consider it then," Claire replied. "You guys passed the test. What are you celebrating?"

"Um, playing with matches I think." Amy replied. "It just kind of happened. We went to dinner, had a bet of sorts and now we're here," she said, thinking of just how much she could share without sounding like they were depraved animals. She smiled, replaying the ride in her mind; matching that pleasure with the ache she was reminded of with each step.

"So, who won?" Claire asked.

"That would be me; you don't want to know how, and I'm not sure I could tell you and look you in the eye anyway."

"Well, fair enough. It's an interesting payoff all the same. How long have you two been together?"

"We've known each other since we were sixteen years old," Amy answered.

Claire nodded and waited silently. The pause hung in the air and she soon found herself staring at Amy through an uncomfortable silence. "I'm sorry. You said you had played with restraints before, but not with him, so when you said you've known each other since you were sixteen, I assumed there was more to the story. I'm sorry; I shouldn't pry."

Amy replied, nodding. "Don't worry about prying; you're helping us shop for sex toys! Whatever tactful line there is, we're probably well past it. You're right, I didn't really answer your question. Long story short; best friends, interest in one way or another for a while but never made it happen. Things changed recently and so we're trying this on."

"So way more to the story then, awesome," Claire replied. "How much are you looking to spend?"

"The bet was for $300; I have $175 of it, he has the rest. I thought it would be harder to spend that much; wow was I wrong."

"You'd be surprised how easy it can be. We'll set you up with a hell of a weekend though, don't worry about a thing. Now, how did you want to shop," the clerk asked, "things to use together, things for him to use on you, or things for you to use on him?"

"On him, and together, but I'm seeing some things I want for myself too," Amy answered excitedly.

"Uh huh. What did you want for you before we move on to him?"

Without raising her arm, Amy pointed to the wall, gestured slightly and raised her eyebrows, guiding Claire's gaze.

"Perfect," Claire said, "now let's find a way to turn you on with what you do to him. He said he was good with anal play, how good is he?"

"It wasn't with me, so I'd be guessing. I mean we've talked about anal before, but this trip was a quick decision and I didn't have a lot of time for follow-up research," Amy said, feeling somewhat exasperated.

"Okay, so the good news is he actually said he was okay with it. Lots of guys would never even say that, either because they don't know how it feels or they have some homophobia complex. If he says he's okay with it, he's okay with it. What do you think about this? It's a good middle ground," she asked as she held her suggestion.

Amy nodded as she got lost in the moment, remembering a conversation from years back that Cal had gotten pulled into with the man she lived with at the time. It was a silly question, choose between two options, both leaving room for masculinity and heterosexuality to be questioned either way depending on your answer. Cal answered without appearing to debate the question for even a moment, then dismissed the rebuttal. Continuing to nod, she pointed and asked Claire, "What about something like that there?"

They continued to chat, making their way around the perimeter of the shop with Claire pointing to shelves and displays, while Amy would nod approval or purse her lips and wrinkle her nose to decline. Finally Claire said, "I've got you at a little under your number I think. Would you like to keep shopping or would you like me to move on over to Cal?"

"I'm good for now, but I might have to slip a few more things in. See if he's ready, I suppose," Amy answered.

12