Playing With My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

Finally satisfied, Suzie sank back in the seat. We kissed tenderly for a while, then sat together quietly, holding hands.

"Paul . . ." Suzie suddenly said. "I've told you I'm a virgin. Are you?"

"No," I answered. "It was . . . a while ago . . . with a . . . Nebraska girl. Do you mind?"

Suzie suddenly climbed into my lap, pressing her breasts against my bare chest and giving me a hard open-mouth kiss. I groaned as she ground her panty-covered snatch against my naked stiff dick.

"I'm glad you're experienced," she whispered. "I want you to take my virginity . . . Not yet . . . I'm not ready . . . But soon."

Suzie ground her crotch against mine. I could feel her hard little clit through the panties, rubbing against my cock-head. She was already moaning, close to cumming. My shaft was sliding up and down her slit, opening her folds as the cum boiled in my nuts.

"Shoot it for me, Baby!" Suzie cried.

"Oh God!" I gasped as my semen soaked the slick cloth covering Suzie's snatch.

"Oh God Oh God Oh God . . ." she moaned, frantically humping my spurting cock as she came.

It was time to go. We cleaned up as much as possible. Our underwear was sticky, but we didn't mind.

We held hands as I walked her home. "Suzie, until a few days ago, you were really sweet and shy," I said. "You're not shy anymore . . . not about sex, anyway. What changed?"

She looked studious, like the straight-A student she was. "Paul, have you ever heard of an epiphany?"

"Sort of. It's religious, isn't it? Like a divine revelation . . ."

"It's not necessarily religious," she said. "It's an experience that tells you something important about the world."

"I had an epiphany last Wednesday," Suzie continued. "About sex."

"A sudden revelation about sex? What happened?"

"I'm not ready to tell you now," she answered. "Mom, Dad and my brother and sister will be spending the weekend with my aunt in Vermont. I'm staying home to work on a school project. We'll have the apartment to ourselves. I'll show you something."

We kissed outside Suzie's door. "I'm not sure I'll be ready on Friday," she whispered, "but bring some condoms, just in case."

* * * * * * * * * *

Special thanks to Chas for helping me create "Helen."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2006, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12