Playing With My Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Brother and Sister play a wild ball game.
7.8k words
4.63
122.4k
56

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: "Playing With My Sister" is a bisexual series. This chapter contains male-on-male sex scenes. If this bothers you, please go read something else, rather than sending me nasty anonymous emails.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Jesus, Paul," Angela sighed as we settled at a table at Nathan's Famous on the Coney Island boardwalk with our hot dogs and crinkle-cut fries. "It's wonderful to be doing something normal. I'm so freaked about Bernie."

"I'm sorry, Sis," I said, squeezing her hand.

"It's not your fault." She gave me a little air kiss. "Anyway, fuck Bernie!" She took a big bite of hot dog. "I don't want to think about him tonight. I just want to see some good baseball."

"We should get that," I answered. The Brooklyn Cyclones - our favorite team, especially Angela's - were playing the formidable Aberdeen IronBirds for the New York - Penn League championship.

Angela and I talked baseball through the meal. We had time to kill, so we walked along the boardwalk before going to Keyspan Park, stopping to look at the original Cyclone -- Coney Island's historic wooden roller coaster.

"We should ride it," Angela said, listening to the passengers scream as the train hurtled down the shaking wooden structure. "It's scary, but sometimes I like being scared."

"But not today," she continued, taking my hand. "It's too close to game time." She kissed me, hard. "Let's go."

"Oh shit!" Angela muttered as we were climbing the stairs into the stadium. "That's Bernie's big brother and he sees us!"

"Hi Jeff," Angela said when he intercepted us at the top of the stairs.

"What did you do to Bernie?" Jeff demanded. "He came to my apartment late last night, really upset. He said you betrayed him."

"I'll bet he didn't tell you what HE did," Angela countered. "Anyway, that's between him and me. You can just stay out of it."

Jeff caught Angela's arm as she tried to walk away, spinning her around to face him.

"Leave her alone!" I growled, grabbing Jeff's wrist. He looked down at me, glaring. He was six years older and had three inches and 20 pounds on me, but I didn't care.

"Little dogs ought to stay on the porch," he answered, releasing Angela and glaring at me. "Not try to run with the big dogs." There was a female security guard a few yards away, watching us. Jeff turned back to Angela. "Bernie's my little brother. If you hurt him, you're going to answer to me. Understand?"

"Just stay the fuck away from me!" Angela snarled, stalking away.

"I know I'm just a kid and you can probably kill me," I told Jeff. "But you'll still have to go through me to get to my sister!" Before he could answer, I turned away.

The security guard had moved closer. She was in her early 20s and a few inches shorter than me, with closely-trimmed brown hair. Her muscular body stretched her trim uniform. Her brown eyes twinkled and she smiled slightly. The nameplate over her breast read "D. Levetz." She grinned at the sudden stirring in my crotch as I stared at her.

"Is everything all right?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, throwing Jeff a hard glance. "Thanks." I fantasized about undressing D. Levetz as I hurried after Angela.

Angela sank into her seat with her head in her hands. "Oh God, oh Jesus . . ." she muttered. "Just give me a nice championship playoff game with no more shit from Bernie or his brother . . . Please! . . . I'll listen to the priest during mass, or try anyway . . . I'll stop crossing my legs and letting my short skirt ride up in the confessional to embarrass cute Father James . . . at least for a while . . ."

"Oh what the hell . . ." she continued. "And please God . . . let our guys win! . . . " Her eyes misted as she said something under her breath. I think it was "Help me with Bernie." She brightened as she whispered, "In Jesus name, Amen!" She giggled at my expression. "Well, a little prayer can't hurt!"

It was a great game!

The coach took Sam Jones, the Cyclones' star pitcher and Angela's favorite player, out of the game after the second inning. Jones' pitching arm appeared to be hurt and he was having trouble getting batters out. He'd given up three home runs, one a grand slam. At the end of two innings the IronBirds were leading 6-0. He walked off the field without speaking to anyone.

Without Jones, it was a hard fight. The Cyclones managed to score a few times, but the IronBirds were ahead 6-5 at the bottom of the ninth. With two out and nobody on base, Matt Anderson, the Cyclones' third baseman, blasted one out of the stadium for a home run, leaving the score tied 6-6. Angela hugged me in ecstasy.

It was still 6-6 going into the 12th. The IronBirds scored three runs in the top of the inning, to go ahead 9-6. Angela and I were finally able to breathe as relief pitcher Travis Hope finally struck the third batter out.

In the bottom of the 12th, the first three batters were able to hit the ball far enough to get on base, but the next two struck out. The crowd was hushed as Cyclones infielder Leivi Ventura stepped up to the plate with two outs and the bases loaded. Blake Owen, the IronBirds' pitcher, was tricky. Strike 1! Strike 2! Angela and I were riveted to our seats, praying for a miracle.

Ball 1 . . . Ball 2 . . . Owen wound up and released. Ventura's bat connected with a cannon-like "crack!" The ball flew over the roller coaster arch decorating the Keyspan Park scoreboard, heading for the real Cyclone a half-mile beyond the sign.

"A fucking grand slam home run!" Angela screamed, kissing me passionately. The Cyclones had won the league championship, 10-9!

Nobody noticed me making out with my sister. The Brooklyn crowd had gone completely wild. Total strangers were practically humping in the bleachers.

D. Levetz was near the sky booth stairs when we left. My cock twitched when I saw her grinning at me.

Angela and I passed a group of girls my age. One of them said, "Hey, there's the Italian Stallion!" and the others giggled.

"Hi Paul," the girl who had spoken said, stepping away from her companions and catching my arm. I recognized her from school. "I'm Shannon. Are you still dating Suzie?"

"Yeah. Of course." I was a little startled. I was tall, dark and reasonably good looking, but girls hadn't really noticed me, not until Angela took my cherry two weeks ago . . .

"A pity," Shannon answered, looking up and down my body and lingering on my crotch. "Call me if you want more excitement."

"Uh . . . thanks . . . uh . . . sorry, I've gotta go." I knew I was blushing bright red.

Angela was nowhere in sight. She must not have noticed that I'd stopped and been carried away by the crowd.

* * *

As she approached the top of the exit stairs, Angela turned to take Paul's hand and realized he was gone. They'd passed a group of girls his age. He must have stopped to talk to them. She felt both proud and jealous as she waited for him to catch up.

Oh fuck! There was Jeff, coming directly toward her. "Angela, we gotta talk!" he cried.

She dashed along the railing, toward the women's restrooms. "Leave me the hell alone!" she shouted over her shoulder.

Jeff chased her, running into a tall middle-aged man with long gray hair and the sexy woman he was escorting. "Take it easy," the man said in a slow Texas drawl.

"Sorry!" Jeff muttered, looking around wildly. Angela was gone.

While Jeff was tangled with the Texan, Angela ran past the restrooms and darted through a door marked "Employees Only."

She was in a short hall with doors to concession stands on either side and a stairway descending to a maze of hallways beneath the stands.

Angela ducked into a janitor's closet when she heard a group of people approaching. Through the cracked door, she saw the Cyclones players march past in street clothes, obviously going out to celebrate.

Down the hall, Angela found a door with the Cyclones logo labeled "Locker Room - Players and staff only!" She was surprised when the handle turned.

"What the hell?" she thought as she stepped aside.

It was an ordinary locker room with benches set into the floor between double rows of metal lockers and a big communal shower at the far end. Angela's footsteps were silent on the all-weather carpet as she turned a corner into the central section.

A lone figure sat on the bench, still dressed in his Cyclones uniform.

"Sam . . ." she whispered. As soft as her voice was, Jones still heard her. His head jerked up and his eyes widened as he looked at the sexy woman standing ten feet away.

Angela's tight shorts emphasized her muscular legs and thighs, while her nipples were visible through her tightly-stretched Brooklyn Cyclones tank top.

"You're not supposed to be here," Sam said automatically, smiling as he took in her beautiful Italian features, framed by the thick black hair cascading down over her shoulders.

"Do you mind?" she asked. "I can go away. I just wanted to take a look at my favorite team's locker room. I didn't expect anyone to be here . . . especially not you!"

"Why 'especially' me?" Sam asked.

"You're my favorite player," Angela said. "I saw my first Cyclones game right after we moved to Brooklyn from Nebraska. You struck seven batters out in a row and hit two home runs."

"I remember that game," Sam said. He looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry I was so useless today."

Angela put her hands on his shoulders. "Everybody has bad days . . ." she began.

"This is my last season," Sam said. "I'm 35 and still in the minor leagues. Now, I'm losing my arm and I'm going to have to retire."

"I wanted to go out with a great game," he continued, rising to his feet. "Instead, I was letting the team down. I couldn't stand to watch them lose because I couldn't throw."

"Oh Sam!" Angela sighed. She wrapped her arms around his back, pulling their bodies together. His cock stirred as her big breasts flattened against his chest. "I can't make it better, but I can give you THIS." She kissed him passionately.

Sam gripped Angela's buttocks, grinding his crotch into hers. She moaned with excitement as his penis, impressively hard despite being trapped by his jock strap, pressed into her mound.

"Just a second," Angela whispered, stepping backward and pulling the Brooklyn Cyclones tank top over her head. "Do you like this?" she asked, letting the tank top fall to the floor.

"Oh Baby!" Sam whispered, staring at her lush breasts, supported by a flesh-colored push-up bra.

"Yeah Sam!" Angela gasped. "Play with my tits! . . . Pinch my hard nipples! . . . You're getting me so hot!" She unfastened his belt, unzipped his uniform trousers and reached inside. "Your cock! . . . So hard!" His tool snapped up as she freed it from his jock strap. Angela stared in amazement. It was 7 1/2" long and 2" thick, not as big as her boyfriend Bernie, but close.

"Is this your locker?" she suddenly asked, staring at the metal door labeled "Jones."

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Why?"

Angela stepped out of her shorts and bent over, facing Sam's locker and supporting her upper body with her hands on the bench. "Give it to me now, Sam!" He stepped behind her, lifted her skirt and pulled her flesh colored panties to the side.

"Play ball, Baby!" Angela cried as Sam's cock slid smoothly into her hot pussy, filling her with one long stroke. "Swing that bat!"

"This is so good!" Sam gasped. "You're so tight! . . . Gripping my pole!"

"Yeah, Slugger! Throw those balls!" she moaned. "Your bat's all the way inside my pussy. Is it hot and wet enough for you?"

"Fuck yeah, Baby!" Sam replied, slowly sliding his big thick cock in and out of Angela's snatch. "Batter up! I've got a big bat for my bat-girl!"

"Yeah, Sam!" Angela gasped, rolling her hips in time with his motions, gradually increasing the tempo. "Fuck me rough!" Her cunt muscles gripped his tool. "No strike outs here, Slugger! Just keep swinging until you hit a homer . . ."

"I've got a man on first and I'm swinging my bat hard, Baby!" Sam cried, gripping Angela's hips to hold her in place. "You like the way I swing my bat, don't you Baby? . . . Yeah! Scream for me! . . . Man on second!"

"Jesus, Sam! Swing for me!" Angela screamed orgasmically. "My bases are loaded! Swing it! Swing your big bat hard!!"

"God Baby! Out of the fuckin' park!" Sam cried, slamming his cock home. "Grand slam homer!!" Angela's muscular snatch clamped Sam's throbbing pole as his hard jets of cum splashed her pussy walls.

* * *

Leaving Shannon and the other teenage girls, I hurried toward the exit. I stopped at the stairs leading down from the stadium and looked over the railing. I couldn't see Angela in the open area and I was sure she hadn't gone into the ground-level gift shops or business offices.

As I prepared to turn away, I saw Jeff standing near the exit gates. I ducked out of his sight and called Angela's cell phone. It went to voice mail. She must have forgotten to turn it on after the game.

I searched the stadium's upper level, even talking Shannon into checking the women's restrooms. There was no sign of Angela. When I looked at the exit gates again, Jeff was gone. I was starting to get worried. I prowled the stadium, wondering what to do.

I'd almost decided to go to Keyspan Park security when I saw the door marked "Employees Only" between two concession stands.

Most of the doors I tried in the halls under the stands were locked. I was startled when the Cyclones' locker room door opened.

The lights over the central section were on, but the rest of the room was shadowed.

I heard Angela's voice coming from the central area. I couldn't make the words out, but she didn't sound like she was in trouble.

The lockers and benches occupied the center of the room. There were halls behind the two rows of lockers with heavy closed wooden doors. I slipped through the darkness until I reached a break in the line of lockers.

Angela was half-dressed, bent over a bench with a man in a Cyclones uniform standing behind her. His pants were unzipped and he was guiding his oversized penis between her thighs. When he turned his head, I saw it was Sam Jones!

"Play ball, Baby!" Angela cried. "Swing that bat!"

I watched Sam slide his cock into my sister's hot pussy. "This is so good!" he gasped. "Your tight snatch! . . . Gripping my pole!"

My painfully-stiff cock snapped to attention when I pulled my pants and shorts down.

"Yeah, Slugger! Throw those balls!" she moaned. "Your bat's all the way inside my pussy . . ."

I squeezed my own balls while stroking my stiff dick . . . Pre-cum was already leaking from my tip. I pressed my thumb against my corneal ring and smeared the slippery fluid over my cock-head with my rapidly-moving index finger.

Sam fucked Angela slowly. She worked her hips in time with his thrusts, encouraging him to gradually increase the tempo. "Yeah, Sam!" she finally gasped. "Fuck me rough! . . . No strike outs here, Slugger! Just keep swinging until you hit a homer . . ."

My left thumb and index finger circled the base of my hard 6" cock, while my other left hand fingers cupped my balls. My right hand was gripping my swollen shaft . . . moving up and down . . . stretching the skin . . .

"Yeah Sam!" I whispered. "Fuck Sis good!" She came hard as he rammed her ferociously. My right fist was flying over my pre-cum-slick cock-head, building the tension in my boiling nuts . . .

"Jesus, Sam! Swing for me!" Angela screamed orgasmically. "My bases are loaded! Swing it! Swing your big bat hard!!"

Angela and Sam were facing away from me. I knew they were too busy to notice me as I stepped into the center area to get a better view.

My cock was throbbing as I watched Sam slamming his swollen bone into Angela's snatch. I wanted to drive my stiff prick between his rolling muscular buttocks and fuck his ass while he screwed my sister.

"God Baby! Out of the fuckin' park!" Sam cried. "Grand slam homer!!"

"Yeah Sam!" Angela screamed as he hammered her pussy. "Shoot that hot cream up my snatch! . . . Oh Fuck! . . . Oh yeah! . . . Oh God! . . . Jesus, yeah! . . . Fuck! . . . Keep shooting!"

The cum burst from my straining cock, shooting in a high arc and splashing between Sam's spread feet. One blob struck his ankle, but he didn't notice it.

His thrusts gradually slowed until Sam stood motionless behind Angela. "Oh Sam!" she moaned. "Your hot juice felt so good splashing against my pussy walls!"

Sam's cock slipped out as he bent forward to kiss Angela's neck. I slipped back behind the lockers as she turned around to kiss him passionately.

"Baby!" Sam whispered. "That's the best fuck I've had since . . . in a long time!" From the shadows, I saw him frown. "Christ! I don't even know your name! I've never done that! Well, almost . . ."

"It's all right, Sam," she cooed, kissing him tenderly as she reached between his legs. "I'm Angela . . . Angela Menghini. I'm your biggest fan! Me and my brother Paul." She glanced at my hiding place. "You gave me what I wanted and I think I gave you what you needed."

"You sure did, Ba . . . uh . . . Angela," Sam agreed as he fondled her breasts. "This is like a dream. Angela! You ARE an angel! MY angel! I've died and gone to heaven! Someone will find my body here in the morning."

"Your body is very much alive," Angela answered. "Especially your cock. He's all stiff again, covered with my pussy juices and your semen."

I heard a soft sound from the entrance. I glanced at Angela and Sam as I pulled my shorts and pants up. They were kissing passionately, lost to the world outside their arms.

A person in a uniform stepped through the door. I dashed to the end of the row of lockers and looked cautiously around the corner.

D. Levetz, the sexy female security guard I'd seen earlier, was standing at the far end of the room, with her eyes wide and mouth open as she stared at Sam and Angela.

"Lets get these clothes off," Angela said, pulling away from Sam.

"You look like a porn star!" Sam undressed quickly, staring at Angela the whole time.

"I like this push-up bra," Angela said, extending her chest as she reached behind her back. "It feels like hands holding my breasts and leaves my nipples bare." Her breasts sagged slightly as she removed the bra. "But I don't really need it." She tossed the bra at Sam, who was standing naked a few feet away, and giggled when it caught on his erect penis before falling to the floor.

Angela removed her shoes and socks, then reached for her flesh-colored panties. "We sure stretched these," she remarked as she took them off.

She pitched the panties at Sam and he caught them effortlessly. "Your smell is wonderful," he said, holding the thin garment to his face. "Sweat, pussy, and cum."

Angela stood naked, facing Sam with her legs spread wide. Her tangled black hair cascaded over her shoulders, matching the heavy pelt concealing her crotch. "You should smell this," she purred, running her fingers through her thick black pubic hair.

"Yeah, Baby!" Sam agreed, falling to his knees at Angela's feet and burying his face between her thighs. "It's wonderful! So hot and wet!"

"Oh God!" she moaned, leaning back against Sam's locker with her eyes closed. "Eat my pussy! So good!"

"Dee, you've found the perfect place for spying!" I thought as I watched Levetz move silently to the break in the line of lockers.

I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out as Dee unbuttoned her uniform shirt and pulled her sexy black bra down. Her breasts were even bigger and more beautiful than I'd imagined. I stroked my stiff dick as she kneaded her heavy tits and pinched her rapidly-swelling nipples while watching Sam eat Angela.

Dee unfastened her uniform pants, letting them fall down around her ankles, followed by her frilly black panties. As I stared from the darkness, she slipped a hand between her legs. Within seconds, she was moaning with pleasure.

KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers