Playing With My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

Dee had stopped humping Sam's dick while I entered her. Sam and I synchronized easily when she resumed her rolling motion.

"Oh fuck!" Dee gasped, rocking her hips and gradually increasing the speed of our coordinated motions. "Two men! . . . Two cocks! . . . I love fucking and I love anal! . . . Getting my pussy and ass fucked together! . . . Oh God!"

"My first asshole!" I muttered as I stared down at my dick, driving in and out of the tight little hole between Dee's beautiful rounded buttocks. It didn't feel quite like a pussy. The shape was different. So was the way her anal muscles gripped my pole and the texture of her walls.

There was another sensation. "I feel your cock, Sam!" I gasped. "We're rubbing our dicks together while we fuck Dee's asshole and snatch! Jesus, it's hot!"

Angela was kneeling beside me, working two fingers in her pussy while stroking her clit, as she watched Sam and me driving our cocks into Dee's holes.

"Shoot it, Baby Brother!" Angela cried, sliding a pussy-juice-lubricated finger up my asshole.

"Fuck yeah, Sexy!" Dee cried. "Cum in my ass! . . . Please!"

"Here it is, Baby!" I shouted as I rammed her butt, spewing hot juice with every violent thrust.

"Oh God!" Dee screamed. "My snatch . . . my pussy! Sam and Paul, cum in my cunt and ass! Oh fuck! Cum in me! Cum in me! I'm cumming so hard! Oh God!"

Angela still had her finger up my ass. Her other hand was busy with her pussy and clit. "Shoot it all, Paul!" she gasped. "Cum up her ass! . . . Jesus! . . . I'm cumming too!"

It was time to go. We all showered and dressed. Dee's boyfriend was picking her up when she got off duty in two more hours. Sam gave Angela and me a ride before making an appearance at the Cyclones victory party, dropping us a few blocks from home.

"Sam Jones' private number!" Angela crowed, kissing her phone.

When Dee kissed me goodbye, she said "My boyfriend Howie has fantasies about a three-way with me and another man. I'm going to talk to him about getting together with you." I was hard from thinking about it.

Angela stopped around the corner from our building and gave me a hard open-mouthed kiss. "It was so hot watching you fuck Dee's butt!" she whispered. "I've been afraid of anal, especially with Bernie and his giant prick, but not any more . . . I've got a cherry to give YOU!"

The immense bone in my pants vanished when we turned the corner. Bernie was sitting on the curb in front of our building.

"Angela, I've got to talk to you," he said. "I want to say I'm sorry . . ."

* * * * * * * * * *

Love, hugs, kisses and cuddles to Dee (cuddlydbear) for the original story and baseball assistance.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2006, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers