Playing With My Sister Ch. 12

Story Info
Brother & sister at a bisexual surprise party.
7.7k words
4.69
110.3k
45

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: "Playing With My Sister" is a bisexual series. This chapter contains male-on-male sex scenes. If this bothers you, please go read something else, rather than sending me nasty anonymous emails.

* * * * * * * * * *

"You've already met my OTHER lovers," Suzie said. Kristen and Al were staring at us, wide-eyed and speechless.

Angela was tall and solid, the only true athlete in our family. She had thick black hair cascading down her back, her breasts were big and heavy, with swollen brown areolas and long pink nipples, and her ragged purple pussy lips peeked from her thick black pubic thatch.

I had Angela's light olive skin and Mediterranean features, but was average-looking, rather than beautiful. I was a little taller and heavier, with short black hair. The stiff pole protruding from my light dusting of black pubic hair was 6" long and 1-3/4" thick, matching Al's monster in length, although not girth. I was one of the biggest boys in the school locker room.

"Paul and I came with Suzie and hid in the second bedroom," Angela said. "We're really hot from watching you!" Her dark curls gleamed with beaded juices and her sharp woman scent filled the air.

"Al almost caught us," Angela continued as she approached the bed. "We were in the hall and Kristen was screaming so loudly we didn't hear him come in. We ducked into the bathroom at the last second."

Suzie and Kristen moved aside as Angela pushed Al's legs open and knelt between his thighs. His cock stiffened as Angela bent over it. "Birthday Boy has a nice big candle," she purred, "and we're all going to blow it!"

As the rest of us stared, Angela wrapped her hand around Al's swollen shaft and licked his wide cock-head, probing his cum-slit with her tongue. She pulled away for a few seconds, letting us see the fluid leaking from his tip and running down his shaft to his balls, before taking him deep in her throat.

"Oh Angela!" Al moaned, squirming as her head bobbed over his crotch. "I saw you watching me at Mom's birthday party. You're even better than I imagined!"

"Yeah, Baby!" Angela said, fondling Al's hairless balls while stroking his shaft and running a finger over his glans, smearing the pre-cum leaking from his tip. "I knew what you were thinking, too. My panties were SO wet! I've been dreaming about this!"

Angela bent forward, trapping his cock between her big firm breasts. "Come on, Birthday Boy!" she said. Her fingers were interlaced over her cleavage, pressing her flesh against Al's pre-cum-slick rod. "Fuck my tits!"

"Jesus! This is so hot!" Al gasped as he drove his throbbing prick between Angela's big tight mounds. "I'm going to . . . Oh!" His body jerked violently as he sprayed hot cream in her cleavage.

"That's a lot of cum!" Angela exclaimed, looking at the sticky fluid covering her chest.

"My girlfriend Valerie is taking care of a sick aunt in New Mexico," Al said. "I haven't had sex in a week."

"It shows!" Angela laughed, gently caressing his still-stiff pole. "You ARE Alexander the Great! What a wonderful sword . . ."

"Don't be greedy!" Kristen chided, pulling Angela away from Al. Standing inches apart, the women stared into each other's eyes for long seconds, then started kissing passionately, rubbing breasts and grinding crotches.

"Kristen forfeits her turn!" Suzie announced, straddling Al's hips and bending forward to kiss him. "She's had you before, anyway!"

"Sexy little sister!" Al cried, twisting to position his hard dick at her pussy mouth.

"No! No! No!" Suzie said teasingly, squirming away and wrapping her hand around his stiff pole. "You've already fucked me. Now, I'm going to play with your toy! You just relax and enjoy it!" Her nipples, hard little pink domes in the center of her puffy dark pink areolas, grew even longer as Suzie rubbed Al's cock-head against them.

Kristen and Angela were still locked in a passionate embrace. I moved behind Kristen and pressed my erection between her buttocks. She pushed back and I wondered if my pre-cum would provide enough lubrication to enter her asshole.

Kristen laughed and twisted away. "This IS Al's birthday," she said. "I guess we should pay attention to HIM!"

"I'm doing all right!" Al gasped. Suzie's left thumb and index finger circled his base while her remaining fingers kneaded his bulging balls. Her right index finger was locked against his corneal ring and her thumb stroked his glans, smearing the fluid leaking from his tip down over his super-sensitive Vee, keeping him writhing in pleasure.

"Jesus!" Al cried. "Suzie-Q, I've been fantasizing about taking you to bed since you reached puberty. Sleeping with Kristen makes me think that way. I imagined I'd have to teach you everything."

"So teach me, Big Brother! Am I doing THIS right?" Suzie asked, stroking his shaft and increasing the finger pressure on his swollen cock-head.

"Oh God, Suzie-Q!" Al cried. "I'm going to . . ."

Suzie wrapped her mouth around his throbbing tool, sucking frantically as Al thrashed on the bed. When he was finally still, Suzie lifted her face from his crotch and kissed me. The strong taste of Al's semen on her lips made my hard-on grow even bigger.

"My turn!" Kristen announced, taking Suzie's place kneeling between their big brother's legs. "Al DID teach me everything! I was so selfish at first! I'd cum while he ate me, but I wouldn't go down on him. It was a long time before I discovered how good sucking a cock feels!"

"Yeah, Baby!" Al agreed, pulling Kristen down onto his chest. "You learned!" They kissed passionately.

Al's penis had softened after squirting in Suzie's mouth. "Sweet little tired pecker!" Kristen said, moving back between Al's legs, taking his limp tool in her hands and kissing its broad tip. "Did my little slut sister wear him out completely?"

She leaned forward, sweeping her heavy breasts and hard nipples over Al's crotch. "I guess not!" she giggled as he responded to the stimulation.

"I love your big sexy balls," Kristen purred, "filled with cum! I hated the condoms because I wanted to feel you shooting deep inside me! I wasted 16 months working up the nerve to get on the pill!"

Al's semi-erect dick hardened as Kristen licked the sensitive area between his testicles and anus, eventually moving up to suck his balls, one at a time and finally together. "Yeah, Kris!" he gasped as she licked up his shaft and probed his cum-slit with her tongue.

"Oh fuck!" Al cried, working his hips as Kristen's mouth bobbed over his swollen rod. At the last instant, she pulled her face away. Angela, Suzie and I stared as Kristen jacked Al's throbbing tool, squeezing his balls as she stroked his shaft and ran rough fingers over his pre-cum-slick head.

A single large blob of white fluid oozed from his tip. "No!" he gasped, pushing Kristen's hands away. "I'm too sensitive!"

"That's all right, big brother!" Kristen answered, kissing him tenderly. "You've performed like a real stud! Shooting four times in an hour is amazing . . ." She giggled. "It almost matches your record with me!"

I was standing between Angela and Suzie, with my arms wrapped around their backs. Kristen was staring at me as she rose from the bed. "Sexy Paul!" she said, looking from my face to my stiff prick and back. "I saw the way you were watching me at Mom's birthday party!"

She gripped my rigid shaft with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. "You were shy in a really sexy way!" Kristen said. "It got me SO hot!" She ran a finger over my swollen glans, smearing the big bead of clear fluid at the tip. "I saw the big bulge in your jeans, but you're even better hung than I thought!" She laughed. "Do the girls at school call you the 'Italian Stallion?'"

"I don't know," I answered, blushing slightly. "I wasn't aware of a lot of things until a few weeks ago. Everything changed after Angela took my cherry!"

"You ARE a stallion!" Kristen said, taking my hands and placing them on her firm breasts. "And I'm going to make you MY stud!" I rolled her hard pink nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and fondled her big firm tits as she played with my cock and balls.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum in your hands!" I warned.

Kristen released me instantly. "We don't want THAT!" she said, staring at my throbbing tool. For a moment, I thought we'd gone too far, but I managed to hold back.

Al moved to the loveseat under the bedroom window. Angela and Suzie joined him as Kristen took my hand and led me to the bed. "Give it to me, stud!" she said, lying on her back and spreading her legs. "I know the first time should be tender and romantic, but I'm crazy horny and need a cock . . . YOUR big cock . . . in my snatch!"

Kristen's hairless vulva was shiny with her juices. She pulled herself open, revealing her wet pink depths. "Do it now!" she demanded. "Be my stallion!"

Al was sitting between Angela and Suzie, fondling their thighs as they played with his still-soft penis. All three were staring as I knelt between Kristen's thighs and pressed my stiff prick into her pussy. "Oh fuck!" she moaned as I took her with one long slow slide.

"Wow!" Kristen whispered. "You don't stretch me quite as much as Al, but you fill me just as deeply! You balls feel wonderful pressed against my cunt-lips!" She worked her pelvis, setting a rapid tempo. "Come on . . . Stud! . . . Fuck me hard and fast!"

"Not so fast!" I gasped, gripping Kristen's hips and holding her still. "At this speed, I'll come after a few strokes!" Suzie and I had spent the previous evening with her parents, so we hadn't had sex. My balls were ready to explode.

I pulled out until her pussy-lips were barely kissing my cock-head, then gently pushed forward, slowly shallow-fucking her sensitive vagina mouth.

"Yeah, Stallion!" Kristen moaned. "I like a man who takes charge! Do whatever . . . Oh Jesus!" She screamed as I plunged into her depths, taking her with long measured strokes.

Stopping deep inside, I bent forward to kiss Kristen's open mouth, firm heavy breasts and hard nipples. "Paul, you're an amazing lover!" she said. "Did Angela teach you all this?"

"Angela, Suzie and a lot of experimenting," I answered, angling my tool to rub her G-spot. "Some research on the Internet, too. Real study, not just looking at sex pictures, although I did a lot of that, too." I squeezed her breasts gently, pinching the little hard pink nipples centered in her wide brown areolas between my thumbs and index fingers.

"You learned well," Kristen said, already on the brink of orgasm as she gazed into my eyes. "Now, give it to me hard! Please!"

Kristen screamed as I slammed forward, fucking her fast, occasionally angling my shaft to rub her clit. "Oh fuck, Paul!" she cried. "You're SUCH a stud! Oh God, Stallion! I'm cumming!"

I hammered her cunt as she screamed and thrashed. "Is this hard and fast enough for you, Baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Stallion!" she moaned. "Shoot it! Shoot a big load deep in my snatch! . . . Jesus, yeah, like that! . . . Splash my pussy walls with your hot man juice! . . . Fuck yeah! . . ." The bed shook violently as I slammed Kristen over and over, releasing a thick pulse of cum with each thrust.

Finally spent, I kissed Kristen tenderly. "You're still hard," she marveled. "Deep inside my wonderfully fucked pussy!"

There were cheers from the loveseat. Al was playing with Angela's breasts with one hand while he fingered Suzie's crotch with the other. Both women were fondling his now-rigid pole and swollen balls.

"I love your Stallion cock!" Kristen said, glancing at our audience as she clamped my tool in her muscular snatch. "I like this . . . holding you inside . . . moving slowly, then faster . . . screaming as I feel you throb and squirt again . . ."

"Sounds like a plan!" I answered, moving my dick-head deep inside her.

"Oh, that's good!" Kristen gasped, closing her eyes and losing herself in the sensations.

"Yeah, Boy!" Al growled. He'd risen from the loveseat and was standing beside the bed, flanked by Angela and Suzie. "It's wild watching you playing with my sister!"

The erect penis jutting from his coarse blond pubic hair a foot from my face was so thick it seemed unreal. When I reached out, my fingers barely closed around his shaft.

"I remember Mom's birthday party, too," Al said, putting his hand on my face. "You came into the bathroom. I'd locked the door, but it hadn't closed completely. You stared as I finished peeing and shook the drops from my dick. It was starting to get long and thick. For an instant, I knew I'd get a hard-on and you'd fall to your knees . . . with an apartment full of people a few feet away . . ."

"I was still a virgin," I answered. "I didn't know what I wanted. My erection scared me." I'd stopped moving and my stiff prick was buried deep inside Kristen.

"It was HARD . . ." Al laughed at the word, ". . . to stuff my dick back into my pants."

"My penis stayed stiff after you left," I admitted. "I had to jack off to make it go down, fantasizing about Suzie and Kristen . . . Angela . . . and you, with your big thick cock . . . filling my mouth and ass . . ."

Al knelt on the bed, straddling Kristen's head, and she started licking his shaved balls. His tool, with its broad flaring head, looked as thick as a baseball bat. Pre-cum was leaking from his broad slit and running down his shaft.

Still stroking his stiff rod, I bent forward to kiss Al's tip. I was startled when a thin hood of flesh slid over his swollen cock-head. Fascinated, I worked his foreskin back and forth. I'd been with three other men, but they'd all been circumcised, like me.

I pulled his loose skin forward, completely hiding his big flaring knob, and slipped my tongue inside, probing his wide cum-slit and spiraling under his thin tightly-stretched hood.

Kristen moved her hips slowly, working her hot cream-filled pussy around my rigid pole as she kissed, licked and sucked Al's balls. Suzie and Angela were standing beside the bed, playing with their tits and fingering themselves as they watched.

Pulling Al's foreskin back, I ran my tongue from his slit down his supersensitive Vee. He moaned as I clamped my lips around his deep corneal ridge and tongue-lashed his swollen cock-head.

"That's it, Boy!" Al gasped as I took him in my mouth and down my throat. "I'm going to fuck your face!" I was a little frightened when he gripped my head to keep me from escaping, but he started out slowly, pulling back until I was kissing his tip, then sliding in up to his balls.

Beneath me, Kristen was moving faster, clamping my thrusting tool in her hot wet snatch as Al grew rougher, snapping my head back as his balls slapped my chin.

He released my head and I pulled away, wrapping my hand around Al's pole to hold him in place.

Jacking his shaft, I worked his foreskin and sucked his head. "Jesus, Boy!" he groaned. "I'm going to . . ." His hooded tip was an inch from my face. As the women stared, he sprayed jet after jet of thick cum into my open mouth. I swallowed some and let the rest run down my chin, bending forward to take the last pulses in my face and hair.

Kristen finally released Al's balls and sank back onto the bed. Still rock hard and gleaming with saliva and semen, he stood up, stepped behind Angela and took her from behind.

"Fuck Paul!" Kristen cried. "Give me a big load! Shoot it up my pussy! . . . " I drove into her hard and fast, slapping my balls against her bare vulva. "Oh yeah! Now! . . ." She screamed, cumming as the juice boiling in my nuts exploded into her eager cunt.

Angela was bent over the bed, working her hips in time with Al's hard thrusts. "Jesus Baby!" she whispered. "I've fantasized about fucking you, but this is even better than I imagined!"

"Sexy Big Sister!" Suzie purred, climbing onto the bed. "Isn't my Stud boyfriend great?"

"Oh yeah!" Kristen agreed. My penis, finally soft after my second orgasm, slipped out of her pussy and Suzie took my place between Kristen's legs.

"Angel Baby!" Al gasped. "You're so hot and sweet! At Mom's birthday party, I saw you looking at my crotch. When you bent over to pick up a package, your tight skirt stretched over your ass and I got a giant hard-on!"

"I know!" Angela purred. "I wanted to take you into the back bedroom . . . well, you and your girlfriend Valerie . . . and do THIS!"

"Me too, Sex Kitten!" Al grunted. "Valerie thought you were hot, too!" He was ramming Angela fast. "I can't wait to tell her about this!"

Kristen squirmed on the bed as Suzie worked two fingers in her pussy. "Jesus, Little Sister!" she moaned. "I'm cumming!"

"God, so am I!" Angela cried, falling to her elbows and pressing her breasts into Kristen's chest. "Oh fuck, Al!" she gasped. "Shoot it! Shoot your big throbbing dick in my cunt!"

The bed shook as Al pounded Angela mercilessly. She screamed, cumming over and over, as he hammered her. "Sorry, Baby!" He was breathless, but grinning. "I'm out of juice . . . for now!"

Al and Angela laughed as his limp dick slipped out of her pussy. "I guess we wore it out," he said.

"I think we're all worn out," Suzie agreed, climbing unsteadily to her feet and moving into my arms. Angela and Kristen lay on their sides with their breasts pressed together, kissing passionately.

"There IS going to be a 'surprise' party," Suzie continued. "We're supposed to take you to a restaurant on Bay View Avenue at 9:00 PM. It's 3:15 PM, so we have lots of time to rest." She looked at Angela and Kristen for a long moment. "Or whatever . . ."

Al and I lay on the guest room's double bed with Suzie between us. She fell asleep almost instantly.

"Isn't this wild?" Al whispered. "Our sisters and everything?"

"Yeah, everything!" I agreed.

Al laughed softly. "Jesus, I'm sleepy . . ." he muttered. A few seconds later, he was snoring.

I drifted off listening to Angela and Kristen's passionate sounds from the next room.

The nightstand clock read 5:25 PM when I opened my eyes. Suzie was gone, but Al was still asleep. It was the first time I'd awakened with a naked man in bed with me.

* * * *

I remembered a camping trip with Dad. It was summer and already hot when I woke at dawn with a painfully distended bladder. My penis grew perversely erect when I took it out of my briefs. That had been happening a lot. I closed my eyes and thought about blizzards and icy lakes until I finally relaxed enough relieve myself against a tree.

Dad was still asleep, naked on top of his sleeping bag, when I returned to the tent. He was dreaming, smiling and muttering in his sleep, with his cock rock-hard. It was the first stiff dick I'd seen, besides my own, and I stared at it in fascination.

His immense club was 7" long and 2" thick, with a complicated network of heavy blue veins below the dark olive skin. His cock-head resembled a bell, with smooth flesh descending gracefully from the tiny lips surrounding his pee-slit and flaring out into a wide lip that merged into his deep corneal ring.

Dad's bulging balls looked almost black against his light skin and were covered with the curly dark hair that spread over his crotch. There was a big bead of clear fluid at his tip. As I watched, it slid down to join a tiny puddle on his belly.

Painfully aware of the boner in my own underwear, I couldn't stop staring at the long thick tool that had planted my seed in Mom's pussy.

"Oh Roo! . . . Oh fuck! . . . Oh Jesus! . . . Oh Roo, you're so good! . . ." Dad suddenly cried, twisting on the air mattress. I bolted from the tent, stopping out of sight and listening anxiously. He started snoring after a few seconds of silence.

I returned to the tent and dressed as noiselessly as possible. "Who is 'Roo?'" I wondered. Mom's name was Mary.

"It was probably just a noise," I decided as I built the breakfast fire. "A noise that sounded a little like a name."

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers