Playing With My Sister Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers

Dad turned to retrieve the lubricant. "What the fuck?" he exclaimed. Jack and I were frozen in place, naked and gripping each others' stiff dicks.

Don spun around. "Jesus, boy!" he cried, grabbing Jack's arm and dragging him down the dark hall.

Dad and I stood facing each other. Despite my embarrassment, I stayed rock hard. His penis had softened, but it remained long, thick and heavy, standing out almost straight from his body. It was difficult to stop staring at his cock and look him in the eye.

Dad's expression was hard to read. There was anger and surprise, but also amusement and something else . . . lust?

"How was Jack?" Dad asked, after a long silence.

"Huh?"

"Come on!" Dad growled. "I know you did it with Jack before you came upstairs to watch us. So, how was he?"

I glanced down at Dad's dick. It had grown even longer. "Good!" I answered. "It was the first time I sixty-nined. We came sucking each other off. How did you know?"

Dad looked amused. "Ever hear the expression 'Don't teach your grandpa to suck eggs?'"

"What? No!" I thought about it for a moment. "That's really gross!"

"Never mind," Dad said. "It's an old country thing. You're just like me when I was your age!" He was completely erect and his long thick stiff penis had a big bead of clear fluid quivering at the tip. I imagined that thick pole inside Mom, squirting his seed into her pussy.

"Your cock has gotten so big," he continued, wrapping his fist around my rigid tool. "I'll bet Suzie loves it!" He gripped my balls with his other hand, kneading them gently.

"Huh?" My jaw dropped. "How did you know?"

"She was a virgin a few weeks ago," Dad answered. "Now she's changed . . . just like you!" He ran his index finger over my glans, smearing the pre-cum leaking from my tip.

"My first girl was named Sandy," he continued. "She caught me with her brother Richard. I fucked her ass because she wanted to stay a virgin in front."

"Suzie bled for me," I confided. "In her parents' bed with a picture of Jesus watching. I had condoms, but she was already on birth control."

"That grotesque painting?" Dad laughed. "I'm surprised you could keep it up." I hadn't known he'd ever been in Suzie's parents' bedroom. "I guess that's why they haven't had any more kids."

"They sleep in pajamas!" I laughed. "Not like Mom's filmy negligees and your skimpy briefs!"

"Mary and I call our sleeping clothes 'gift wrap!'" Dad said. "We usually don't keep them on too long!"

It was hard to concentrate with his hands on my genitals, pushing me steadily towards orgasm. I was throbbing when he suddenly released me.

"Come on, Son," he said, taking my hand. "Let's go to bed."

"Fuck me, Dad!" I said, lying on my back with my knees folded against my chest and lifting my butt. "You don't need to be gentle. I've been with other men."

"Fair enough!" he answered, kneeling between my elevated ankles. Dad spread a long line of lubricant onto his index finger and pressed into the center of my wide brown rosebud. "Yeah, you're ready for me!" Dad agreed, quickly lubricating my hot hole.

"Oh yeah!" I whispered as my father's big bell-shaped head stretched my asshole. "Fuck me!" I cried a moment later as his wide shaft opened and filled me. "Like you did Mom!" I added, under my breath.

He heard me. "We know the night," Dad said, continuing to slide his cock slowly up my ass. "Mary and I both felt it. She came like never before as I pumped my seed into her pussy."

"Afterwards, we held each other with me still deep inside," he continued. "'We've made a baby tonight!' she whispered. 'I know!' I answered."

He laughed. "We knew about you. Angela was a surprise; wonderful but unexpected!"

I'd noticed that Mom and Dad were married seven months before Angela was born. I'd asked Aunt Ruth about it and she explained, "The first baby is often early!"

Dad was all the way inside and he paused with his bulging balls pressed against my butt cheeks.

"I've watched you changing clothes," he said. "I'd get boners looking at your sexy bare ass and oversized teenage cock! You're bigger than I was at your age and you've got another growth spurt coming!"

"I'm happy with it right now!" I answered, rolling my hips and working Dad's thick pole in the muscular hole between my buttocks. My untouched dick was rock hard and leaking a steady stream of pre-cum onto my belly.

"My boy has such a hot sexy ass!" he cried, gripping my ankles and pushing them up over my shoulders, driving his dick even deeper into my asshole.

"Fuck yeah, Dad!" I cried. "Do it rough!" My cock was throbbing and the cum was boiling in my balls as he rammed me violently. "Is this how you fucked Mom? . . . That night . . ."

"She was screaming and cumming as I pounded her pussy!" Dad gasped, resting my ankles on his shoulders. "I took her like this!"

"Jesus!" I moaned, frantically jacking my throbbing tool as he did push-ups, pulling out until his tip was kissing my rosebud, then slamming his thick swollen length up my ass.

"Here it comes, Son!" he grunted. My cock fountained cum onto my belly, chest and face as Dad splashed my anal walls with near-endless waves of hot semen.

He finally came to a stop, still hard and deep inside me. "Like with Mom!" I thought dizzily, lowering my feet to the mattress. Dad was kneeling between my elevated knees. I pulled him down onto my chest and we kissed, open-mouthed, hard and male, a different sensation from kissing a woman.

Our dicks finally softened. Dad stretched out on his back and I lay beside him, with my head on his chest.

"One day, I had a weird fantasy," I said softly. "It was while you and I were remodeling the top floor apartments. We'd spent the day painting and we were hot and sweaty. I daydreamed about being a girl, spreading for you, right there on the floor."

"Personally, I'm glad you're a boy!" Dad countered, reaching for my limp penis, which stiffened quickly under his touch. "I've already got the world's sexiest woman!"

"That was the only time I've felt that way," I said. "You were the Primal Male and I wanted you to take me . . . plant babies in my belly . . ."

"I'll keep trying to knock you up!" Dad replied. We both laughed. "I like being your Primal Male!"

"I'm glad I have this big hard cock!" I said. "I love sticking it into a pussy or asshole, shooting inside my partner . . ."

"I didn't know you'd been THAT busy!" Dad said, looking at me thoughtfully.

"Uh . . . well . . . maybe . . . kinda," I admitted. "I wonder what's happening with the other guys. I hope Jack's not in trouble."

There was laughter from the hall. Don and Jack walked in. Each had an arm around the other's back and an immense hard-on.

"I knew you two were watching," Dad said as we stood up to greet Don and Jack. "It made fucking my son's ass for the first time even more exciting!"

"Having sex with you was a big surprise," Dad continued, kissing me hard on the lips. "A really wonderful surprise!"

"It was for me, too!" I answered quickly.

"We didn't expect you to spy on us," Don said. "We figured Jack would keep Paul busy and give us a long private night."

"What if I was straight, instead of bi?" I asked innocently.

Jack laughed. "I'd have had you, anyway. Straight boys just want to be sure nobody will find out. They almost all stick it in my mouth and ass. A lot of them also suck my cock and want their asses fucked."

"Boys will be boys!" Don said. "Walking erections, looking for a hole!"

"Yeah!" Dad laughed. "And men will be men!" He wrapped his hand around Don's stiff dick. "Now that everything is out, let's all do a father-son bonding exercise!"

"Father-father bonding, too!" Don agreed, squeezing Dad's balls and fondling his rapidly-hardening cock.

"I'm ready for some bonding!" Jack said, moving into my arms and kissing me. He thrust his tongue into my open mouth, driving it in and out like a broad flexible penis while grinding his crotch into mine, rubbing our stiff pre-cum slick dicks together.

"I was going to fuck your ass," I reminded Jack, running my hands over his muscular buttocks and exploring his hot crack with my fingers. "You wanted to see what our fathers were doing first. Well, we've seen it! Now, it's your turn!"

"Sounds good!" Jack agreed. "I want to feel a dick even bigger than Dad's." He looked from me to Dad and back. "We usually sleep together. The basement bedroom is just for show."

"I bring guys home, sometimes," Don said. "And Jack has a steady stream of boys knocking on the back door . . ."

"I've spied on Dad before," Jack interrupted. "But I've never brought another boy to watch . . . until tonight!"

"This is the first time Jack and I have done it with anyone else," Don added. He and Jack were on hands and knees at the edge of the bed, sticking their butts into the air.

My lubricated index finger slipped easily into Jack's sexy little brown hole. "Fuck yeah!" he gasped as I fingered his butt. "Give me your hard peter! It's bigger than any of the boys, even bigger than Dad's!"

"Yeah, Leo!" Don cried as Dad's thick stiff cock pressed between his buttocks. "You're knocking on my back door! Christ, it feels good!"

I hastily lubricated my pole, positioned my tip at the center of Jack's hot rosebud and pushed inside. "Oh fuck!" he cried, driving backwards and slamming my full length into his hot asshole. "Your peter is wonderful!"

"We're getting fucked together, Son!" Don said, wrapping his hand around Jack's hot little rod. "Leo the sex god and his super-hot son, plowing our asses!"

Dad and I leaned together for a passionate kiss as we stood driving our cocks between the father-son buttocks on the bed before us.

"This is how Don and I did it the first time," Dad said. "Him on his hands and knees with me behind him. I came in his ass and he sprayed the sheets. I stumbled off to my bedroom and he joined me, saying 'I don't want to sleep in that sticky mess!'"

"We fell asleep almost instantly in my double bed. We woke up in the morning light with our bodies pressed together. I kissed Don full on the lips -- the first time I'd kissed another male -- as our hands found each others' rods and stroked them to orgasm."

"Don and I took a shower together. As we dried off, he fell to his knees on the bathroom floor and sucked and jacked my hard cock until I came in his mouth."

"He lay on his back in bed and I knelt between his elevated knees. We kissed as I slid into his ass. Don jacked off frantically as I pounded his butt, spraying hot juice over his belly and chest as I shot inside him.

"'We REALLY don't need women!' I agreed as we lay in each others' arms."

Dad was driving rapidly into Don's butt, pulling almost out, then slamming his entire length inside.

"Oh fuck!" Jack cried. Don was still jacking him off and his anal muscles clamped my plunging peter as he came.

Jack pulled away from me and slid under Don's body, sucking his father's cock while Dad rammed Don's hot ass.

"Yeah, Son! That's right!" Dad exclaimed as I jammed my swollen head between his rolling buttocks. "Fuck me hard while I . . . Oh God! I'm cumming!" he screamed as I emptied my load into his tight hole.

We collapsed on the bed in an erotic tangle. I tasted Don's cum when I kissed Jack.

"It was funny," Don said. "Our girlfriends put out MORE after Leo and I started fucking. Maybe they sensed the competition, or we could just have been more relaxed."

"We knew we weren't going to give up on women," Dad added. "Tits and pussies just felt TOO damn good! But we had each other when the girls didn't come through."

"I was the 'woman' the first few times," Don said. "I'd suck Leo's cock and he'd fuck my ass. After Leo came in my butt, he'd jack me off until I sprayed hot juice all over. He loved making me shoot!"

"One night, I surprised Don," Dad said. "I rolled over onto my tummy and said, 'I want to know how it feels! Just be gentle!'"

"After that, there was no going back!" Dad continued. "I love women, especially Mary, but I need a man sometimes!"

It was after midnight and we were all tired after our multiple orgasms. Jack and I went into the bathroom to pee and wash up. When we came out, Don and Dad were already asleep in each others' arms. We pulled a quilt over their naked bodies and turned the lights out.

In the basement, Jack literally fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. I stared at his handsome face and athletic body for several minutes before turning the lights off and pulling up the covers.

It was still dark when I woke up. I was on my side and a long hard penis was sliding between my butt cheeks, searching for my hot little puckered hole. Rough chest hair scratched my back and I knew who was behind me.

"Here Don," I said, rolling onto my back and lifting my butt. As he took me, I knew my father was upstairs, doing the same thing with his son.

Don shot liquid fire into my ass, then sat on my cock, riding me until I came.

"This is wonderful!" I whispered, lying in Don's arms. "I got a hard-on for you . . . and Jack . . . the moment we met. Really doing this, with both of you . . . and Dad! Jack and I were so turned on watching you with him, I think we wanted to get caught!"

"Leo and I left the bedroom door open and the lights on," Don said. "The chance that you might see us had us extra turned-on! We ALL wanted it, so it happened."

When I woke up, bright sunlight was streaming through a crack in the curtains. Jack was asleep beside me, looking like a naughty angel. I lifted the covers and admired his naked body.

His sexy little dick was already hard. Jack's breathing changed as soon as I touched it. "Jeez!" he gasped. "It's great having a boy in the morning! Most of them shoot and then slip away in the night!" He pulled me down and kissed me passionately. "And I love kissing, too!"

I turned onto my stomach, sticking my butt in the air. "Do it!" I said. "Give me your beautiful hard peter! Don't worry about being gentle. You know I can take it!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" he cried. I humped the mattress as he poked me with teenage energy and abandon, spraying the slick sheets when I felt him explode inside me.

Our fathers were already awake. Dad was on his back with Don fucking his ass. Jack and I knelt on the bed and sprayed his chest with hot juice as he came. A moment later, Don pulled out and shot a big load on Dad's cock and balls.

I called Angela while Dad was in the shower. "Suzie's here with me," she said. "We've got a big surprise for you . . ."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2007, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers
12