Playing With Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers

My breathing is very shallow and rapid as I put two fingers at the very top of my clitoris, right up where my cleft starts. I slide those fingers firmly down the length of my clitoris, and that does it! I'm coming.

My curve had better be on semilog paper for this, because it jumps by about a power of ten. I'm there, I'm over, I'm coming.

That's just the beginning, though, because I have long, long orgasms when I play with myself. Much longer than with my lover, because I can do exactly whatever I need to prolong them. Their intensity isn't even ten percent of what I get with my lover, but I make up for that by making them as long as possible. Of course I give myself the most intensity I possibly can, too.

I press the vibie firmly into my pussy, stretching my vagina. I love the stretching, and I feel the vibrations more strongly, and the combination always makes me squeal. At the same time I start stroking the whole length of my button firmly and quickly. The combination of vagina, cervix, and clitoris is always accompanied by mental visions of my lovers penis bursting in orgasm inside me while I'm coming with all my might along with him. I concentrate on visions of his penis explosively gushing come into me, and it's like my mind explodes.

I'm very vocal when I go over, and I never try to keep quiet. I think it adds to the intensity to hear myself squeal, moan, shriek, cry, groan...... I hear my bells, I see my flashes inside my closed eyes, I yell, and I COME!

 

I often slide a finger in along side my vibie, and that stretching makes me come harder. All the time, my fingers are flying over my clitoris.

I go on, and on, and on until I just can't sustain it anymore. When I know I have to come down, I off the vibie but leave about half of it inside me. My fingers slow on my button, and I let my curve drop past my orgasm threshold. I keep my fingers moving and the vibie inside until I approach the baseline, then I pull the covers up over me as my curve of excitement and consciousness gently moves below what it was before everything started back on the patio.

I'm sleepy, satisfied, comfy, and I slide softly into a sweet sleep. Sometimes I even dream of my lover.

__________________________________

Comments always welcome.

I try to reply to all.

MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers
12