Playing with Patti Ch. 02

Story Info
Training the tramp.
7.4k words
4.43
55.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Training the Tramp

When I ended the first part of this story, I'd just been forced to have sex with Dave and two of his buddies. After warning me how much trouble I'd be in if I told anyone, he'd sent me on my way home. In my naivety, I believed him, but I'm not sure if that is why I didn't tell anyone what had happened to me. Now I, of course, know that if you stack-up all my wrongdoings, like skipping school, talking to strangers, going into a stranger's house, and drinking alcohol, then the total weight of guilt would weigh in ounces, compared to the wrongdoings of Dave and his buddies. His encouraging me to skip school, enticing me into his house, plying me with alcohol, and then gang raping me, would weigh in tons comparatively. This is the lesson that should be taken away by any underage girl who reads this story, and is unfortunate enough to get herself into a similar predicament.

But having said all that, it is difficult for me to say that in all honesty and even if I'd been aware at the time, I'd have done things differently. I know I should, but sex is a very strong drug.

So back to my situation.

He kissed me again and moaned, "Such a good girl." He patted my bottom. "Now scoot."

One thing I didn't mention in part one, was that when I'd had my bath, and was getting dressed, I couldn't find my panties. When I asked Dave, he said Steve had taken them as a trophy. I didn't quite understand what he meant, but all I knew was that I'd be going home with the wind blowing around my pussy. This made itself very apparent the moment I stepped out of the door. But as my school skirt was not that short, it came down to my knees, I couldn't see this would be a problem.

I hadn't thought about what had just happened to me, and as soon as the first person walked towards me, and gave me the nod of acknowledgment, like polite people do, I coloured-up bright red. It was as though they could somehow tell what I'd been doing. Did I look different now I wasn't a virgin? It was like I had a big plaque on my head, saying I'd been fucking all afternoon. It was the same with every person I saw on the way home.

Then, to my horror, I could feel something wet on my inner thighs, and it was slowly starting to make its way down my inside leg. I had no idea if it was my own juices, or the spunk from the three guys that was running back out of my pussy. What ever it was, I knew before long it would reach a point where it was visible to anyone that met me. I quickened my pace, and before long I was running. The shoes I was wearing were not really suitable for this kind of use, and a couple of times they slipped from my feet, causing me to trip. This should have been warning enough, but each time, I resumed my dash to get back home before the sticky trace was visible.

Then two doors from my own house, it happened. My shoe slipped and I tripped, flying headlong down the side walk and landing in a little flower border belonging to one of our neighbours. He was in his front garden, and immediately dashed to my assistance. He quite innocently put one arm behind my back, taking my weight, and his other hand went under the backs of my knees. Normally this would be the appropriate way to lift me, but his hand under my knees, obviously came into contact with what ever was running down my legs.

He quickly pulled his hand back out, leaving me on the ground, and examined his wet fingers, "Oh Patti, you've cut yourself. No, it's not blood." Then, as he looked curiously at his wet slimy fingers, he brought them up to his nose and took a sniff. His expression changed.

"What have you been up to?"

And without waiting for my reply, he pushed his hand back under my leg, and slid it up along the wet trail of cum, until his fingers slid into the valley at the top of my legs. There his fingers rested as they cupped the dripping wet lips of my pussy.

"You little tramp. You're just a school girl, but your little pussy is dripping wet with more cum than any one man could muster."

He pulled his hand out, and roughly pulled me to my feet with his other arm around my back.

"Well? What have you got to say for yourself?"

"I-I haven't been doing anything."

"Liar! Come-on I'm taking you to see your mom."

"Please no. Please I beg you, it wasn't my fault."

Just at that second my brother came into our own front garden, and as soon as he saw me, he shouted over to us.

"HEY PATTI. MOM'S BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU'D GOT TO."

"Please let me go."

"Ok, young lady. But don't think that's an end to it. I'll be wanting a word with you, and if I don't get some good answers, you'll be in big trouble."

With that, he let go of me, and I ran straight to my house, not stopping, up to my room, where I soon got myself cleaned up, and got some panties on.

All through the meal I kept thinking my mom or brother would notice I was different, and say something, but the meal passed uneventfully. My dad was away from home. He was a truck driver. Otherwise, at some point in the evening, I'd have been sitting on his knee for a usual cuddle, and I'm sure he'd be able to tell I was different. But, as I say, things went without any problems, and soon I was getting myself tucked up in bed.

As soon as my eyes closed, I could see Dave lowering himself down onto me, and his massive dick pushed at my hole. I opened my legs to take him, and in he slid, and he began pumping hard up into my little pussy. Of course, he wasn't really there, so my fingers were doing their level best to substitute for him. I'd got myself spread wide open, and the fingers of one hand rammed deep inside me, while the other hand's fingers rubbed hard at my clit. I came with a flood of warm juice flowing through my fingers, and drifted off to sleep.

The next day was Saturday, so I told mom I was going to see a friend. Instead, of-course, I went to Dave's house. He opened the door, and a big smile came to his face. I was swiftly pulled inside and, as the door closed, he gave me a very passionate kiss, that lasted for an eternity. When he did let me peel my lips away, he said,

"Oh god baby girl! Am I glad you've come."

Then as he took my hand, and held it against the outside of his pants, I could feel his big hard erection.

"You can tell I need you."

I just blushed, but god was I flattered. No more than just flattered, the kiss had started to arouse me, but this convinced me I wanted him to fuck me again. I wasn't disappointed; he led me slowly to the bedroom, kissing me all the time. By the time we reached the bed, I'd undone his belt, and my hand was inside his pants. His magnificent dick was pulsing all warm and lovely in my hand.

I lay back on the bed, and gradually while kissing we slowly undressed each other. He eased me into the middle of the bed, and got his mouth down to my pussy. I opened willingly, and heaved hard as his tongue brought my pussy to a wonderful climax. As I lay there panting, he began to suck on my little nipples. This complemented the already heightened sense of arousal my body was experiencing.

Now I felt his weight as he lowed his hips into the valley of my open legs, and his dick touched the lips of my pussy. I heaved as hard as I could, forcing my pussy around his stiff shaft. He gave a thrust, taking it deep into my belly, where he then started to ram me violently. I hasten to add, it wasn't just him in a frenzy. I was giving as good as I got, and loving the wild experience. It did however end too soon for me to reach my climax, and I felt Dave bashing hard as he pumped his cum deep inside me. He slumped down like a dead weight, and lay motionless for what seemed like ages.

Then he lifted his head from my tits, "Fucking hell baby girl, you are the best fuck ever. Did you like that?"

"Oh yes Dave, you were wonderful. I love you Dave."

He pulled himself up and was sitting alongside me, "Course you do. You're my little tramp. And you want Dave's big dick. Don't you?"

"Oh yes Dave. I love it. Will you do me again?"

"You bet I will. Come-on; lets have you on your hands and knees. I'll give it to you doggy style. You'll like it this way, all tramps like being fucked this way. They can pretend that they are bitches being fucked by dogs. Ha ha."

I thought it was a peculiar thing to say, but I let it go without comment. He was soon in position, and he was up behind me, and fucking away.

He was right, even though it wasn't the same. I couldn't push with my hips in the same way. I soon got into ramming my bottom back to make his dick reach deep into my pussy. Since I hadn't cum with the first fucking, I was already halfway there at the start of this fuck, and his ramming was going on for longer than the last time. In fact, I had one or two minor orgasms, but I tried my hardest to wait for him to cum. Then as I though I could detect his cum shots about to arrive, I just went wild again. Oh god! As he started cuming, I could feel my pussy kind'a pulsing or pumping. At first I wondered if I was pissing, but no, my pussy was pumping cum and it was spilling out around his thrusting dick.

We both collapsed into a heap on the bed, and he lay there alongside me just kissing as he held me tightly to him. We lay there for some time, but then he sat up, and helped me to a sitting position. He let me put my panties back on, but asked me to leave my other clothes off. He got dressed, and we went into the kitchen where he got me a glass of lemonade. He asked if I was hungry, and I was soon sitting there digging into a bowl of breakfast cereal.

We spent the next few hours in each others arms, on his big old couch, listening to music and kissing. Then as it got towards time for me to go, Dave asked, "Do you want another fuck before you go?"

I felt an involuntary big beaming smile come to my face.

"Oh yes please. Can you do me doggy style again?"

"Well I could, but you've got a few more tricks to learn yet. Anyway, you're the tramp, I'm your master. You have to start to learn I'm the one that gives the orders; you just do what you're told. That way, your master will be pleased, and he'll make sure you get all the fucking you need."

"Sorry Dave, I didn't mean I didn't want to do it the way you like."

"Don't worry baby, I'm not angry this time, but you will need to learn your place. Ok get yourself into the bedroom, and this time, you can fuck me."

I dashed to the bedroom, and pulled off my panties, and waited for Dave to get onto the bed. He stripped, and immediately I could see he already had a hard dick. As he lay on his back in the middle of the bed, his dick stood to attention like a soldier on parade.

"Come-on Baby, get that juicy little pussy on my dick and let's see how good a job you can do of fucking me."

I climbed onto the bed, and got myself straddling his hips, and then I lowered my pussy over the end of his dick. As my pussy was still wet with anticipation, once I'd got his dick located, I drove down onto his shaft until the cheeks of my bottom met his belly. Then I began to ride him, long and slow at first. He pulled my chest down towards his face, and latched his mouth onto a nipple. I kept on thrusting while he took it in turn from my left to my right nipple, sucking and nibbling. Gradually I felt my orgasm welling up, and my pace increased automatically, as if it was a natural talent. Then his hips began to ram upwards, and I felt his cum, warm in my pussy. My own orgasm just started before he'd pumped his second load, and I once again was flooding cum to match his. But this time, as I was in control, I was able to keep riding his dick; long after if had shot its last load of cream. My hips rode up and down his belly, until the dick got soft, and slipped out.

I then lay on top of him, just kissing his manly chest. He was out cold for at least five minutes. For a moment I began to worry that I'd maybe given him a heart attack, but he was still breathing, and, eventually, his eyes opened.

"Hi baby girl! You were fucking magnificent again. Was it ok for you?"

"Oh Dave. Ok? I love you! It was heaven. Can we do it again before I go?"

"Sorry baby. I know you like fucking, but poor old Dave is only a man. Don't worry baby, I'll make sure you get plenty of dick in that little pussy."

"Its ok, I just love to feel you inside me."

"That's cos' you're a tramp. Your Dave's own private tramp, and I'll make sure you get plenty of dick."

I just smiled, and he told me to go and have a bath, and get ready to go home. While I was in the bath, Dave came and sat down and talked to me.

"You've been such a good girl baby, that I'm going to go shopping for you. I'm going to buy you some skirts, dresses, shoes and even some nighties. You'll be able to wear them while you're here. That way I can have you dressed like I want."

I was so excited I couldn't wait to see what he would buy me. The feelings I'd had the day before about people knowing what I'd been doing, were still vaguely there, but fading rapidly. The panties I had on, prevented a repeat of the experience of cum running out of my pussy, and I didn't see the neighbour that had caught me yesterday. So I got in and had my evening meal without any incidents. Bedtime was very much a repeat of the night before, fingering myself while dreaming of Dave.

The next morning was Sunday, and I was in a rush to go over to Dave's house, but my mom kept me busy doing chores, until it must have been about 10:00 o'clock. I told my mom I'd arranged to go over to Susie's house; she was a friend of mine. My mom said ok, so off I went, running all the way. I knocked on Dave's door, when he opened it, he must have been expecting me, because a smile was already on his face. His arm reached around my back, and he ushered me inside with a little pat on my bottom,

"Good girl, come on in."

Dave had made us breakfast and was keeping it warm for us. When I walked in the kitchen, I could smell the wonderful aroma of the pancakes, eggs and bacon all in the oven staying warm for us.

"Oh Dave, something smells tasty."

"All in good time baby, but first I have something I want you to put on for me."

"You've got me some clothes already?" I asked, all excited.

"Yes, I said I would. But I'm not going to show you them all at once. I just want you to put this on, so I can see how you look in it."

He handed me this baby-doll nightie. It was pink and sheer with matching panties.

But as he handed it to me he said, "Don't bother with the panties for now, were on our own, and I just want to see that cute little butt of yours."

I took it to the front room and put this nightie on and oh my god! I felt like a Barbie doll. It's difficult to explain it, but I felt so grown-up and special. The thought that I'd be walking about in front of this grown man, without the panties, with both my butt and pussy showing. It was just like wearing a t-shirt and nothing else, except this was very feminine.

Then Dave walked into the room, his eyes just got so huge when he saw me in this. He smiled and said, "Oh fucking yes baby girl, you look fantastic." He took hold of me and gave me a great big kiss. "Come with me."

He took my hand and led me in the kitchen. "Now baby girl everything is in the oven staying warm. I want you to take them out and make us a plate."

He walked back across to the kitchen table and sat down watching me.

I went to the oven and got the pancakes, eggs and bacon, and set them on the counter while I went to the cupboard to get the plates. As I reached up my nightie went clear up to my waist! God I felt so exposed, but it was so exciting too. I knew Dave was watching every move I made. All the time I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I set his plate by him then went and got mine and sat down beside him.

He looked at me, "That's good baby girl, now what about some orange juice."

I got back up and to get the glasses meant reaching high into one of the cupboards. I really think he liked me reaching for things, because I would really have to stretch to get to what I wanted. I also now believe, this asking me to do things was the start of him training me. But I did as he'd asked, reaching up and letting him see my naked butt as I got the glasses down from the cupboard. Then I went to the fridge, to get the juice. As I opened the door I saw the juice to one side, but instead of picking it up, I pretended I couldn't find it. I bent over as far as I could, reaching into the back of the fridge shelves. But of-course, all I was doing was to make sure he got a real good eyeful of my wet pussy!

"Ok, I've got it."

I said as I stood back up, and then I poured the juice into our glasses. Once I'd filled them I put them down beside us and sat down.

"That's my baby girl."

He said, giving me a wink. I just giggled and started eating. As I was eating I felt his hand touching my thigh. Oh my god! I could feel my pussy flowing; I was getting so fucking hotttttttt. He was teasing me not quiet reaching my pussy then his hand would slowly slide back down. I spread my legs wider thinking that's what he wanted, better access. But no, not yet. He just kept playing with me. I scooted closer to him and I could see him smiling. He knew what he was doing to me. Finally the time came, and he went straight for my clit. I froze for a minute. God how I wanted his touch at that time.

"Your very wet baby girl. Why is that?"

"Dave, I've wanted your touch ever since I got here this morning."

"Oh really?"

"Does that make me a bad?"

"No baby not bad, but it does prove you're a tramp. Do you know what a tramp is?"

"Well that's what they call girls at school who are bad, and who sleep around with lots of boys."

"Yes that's about the size of it, and I guess if your folks knew what you'd been up to, they'd sure think you'd been a bad girl. But old Dave here knows it's not really your fault. It's just the way you are, your pussy is so damn fertile, it just want to be filled with dick all day long. See baby girl, I could tell the first time you stopped to talk to me at my gate that you were a natural tramp. I knew then, if I didn't look after you, you'd end-up whoring around and get yourself into trouble. That why I decided to take care of you, and because you've got a pretty face."

"But Dave, does that mean I'll always be bad?"

"Look my baby girl. I want you to learn something right here and now. From now on; when you're here, or for that matter, anywhere around me. You call me Master or Sir."

"Why? What's wrong with Dave?"

"I'm Dave to my buddies. But you're not one of my buddies, you're my tramp. And you need to show some respect, do you understand?"

I guess my face must have showed a look of disappointment, but I said nothing. "Look baby girl, I'm the one taking care of you. And without me you'll be in big trouble. So have you got it straight now?"

"Yes Sir."

"That's it, good girl. Now I want you to clean up the kitchen, and make sure you do it right."

"Yes Sir."

So off I went, clearing the table and washing the dishes while he just sat there watching me.

"I'm all done Dave." I said once I'd finished, feeling so please with myself for being a good girl for him.

"WHAT?" He shouted in an angry voice.

"I'm all done." I repeated meekly, wondering why he was angry.

"Did you just call me Dave?"

"Oh Master, I'm sorry. I just haven't got used to saying Master yet."

"Don't make too many mistakes baby girl; you don't want me to be angry with you."

"I won't, I promise Master."

"Good. Now come here and kneel down before me."

"Kneel down Master?"

"That's what I said."

"Yes Sir."

I said as I dashed to his feet and knelt down in front of him. He patted my head, "Good girl."

"Now, you have never sucked a dick before have you?"

"No, the only sex I've ever had is the fucking you and your buddies have given me."

12