Playing with Playboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Taylor Swift is next to bare it all for the magazine.
2.9k words
4.31
31.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

"Okay, so we got Victoria. I know Taylor's next on the list, but there's no way you'll ever get her to do it," Joe told me when we sat down and discussed who would be next on our list of celebrities to call, Mike joining in and voicing the same opinion that Joe had.

"I know that's what everyone thinks. But Taylor's growing up and getting sluttier by the day. The only real natural progression she has left is to take her clothes off for a shoot," I told them, causing them to start seeing my reasoning, but still doubt whether or not I could actually pull it off.

The success of Victoria's shoot, which had not been released yet in magazine form but was causing near-record amounts of traffic on our website, had led me to believe, rightly or wrongly, that I could get any celebrity that I wanted to do a shoot with us, and then get them to play around with us afterward.

So all there was really left for me to do was call Taylor, and due to her constant schedule, that was easier said than done, since we never could seem to get a hold of her directly, and despite Taylor's change in image, her people were still insisting on shooting us down at any mention of the word "Playboy."

We were all set to give up on our dreams of getting Taylor in the magazine when she called the phone in the mansion one day herself.

"Hello? I-Is this Taylor? Good to hear from you girl. This is John. The offer to pose for us still stands, and to appease your handlers, we'll offer you any amount of money to do it," I told her, the giddiness to get the deal done apparent in my voice.

"I have been wanting to do a shoot with your magazine from the first day Hef called me, but my management team always says no. Let's meet somewhere and discuss this without them, okay?" she told me, agreeing to meet with me over lunch at the mansion.

I had gotten used to closing the mansion to all outside traffic for all business matters since taking over the day-to-day operations of the place, so I had it closed down for a few hours on the day that Taylor had agreed to meet with me, and we very quickly hammered out the details on a shooting time for her.

"I promise that you won't regret this Taylor," I told her as I shook her hand, trying not to leer too much at her long legs in the super-short white shorts she was wearing along with the loose-fitting gray t-shirt she had on.

"She's doing the shoot," I told Joe and Mike as I walked into the main room of the mansion, a sense of relief coming over me that I had managed what many people would call the biggest possible celebrity for a Playboy layout.

The next couple of days were a blur, but the day of the shoot finally arrived and Taylor showed up right on time, and dressed in her sexiest little black dress that was going to make for a good cover teaser to get people to buy the magazine (as if Taylor being on the cover wasn't going to already be enough.)

"Hello again John. And you two must be Joe and Mike, pleasure to meet you. I'm Taylor," she said as she went around the room, briefly saying hello to me before introducing herself to Joe and Mike before we all three sat down and went over the rough draft of ideas I had for the shoot.

"The theme of this shoot is recreating scenes from your "Bad Blood" video, only you'll be naked in the shots, obviously," I told her, Taylor's eyes lighting up much to my surprise as she looked at pictures of the set that we had made up to look like various backgrounds from the video.

"I'm ready to begin whenever you three studs are," Taylor told us, rubbing my arm as we huddled together one last time and headed for the room we were going to be doing the shoot in.

"Okay, places everybody. Taylor, please lay on the glass table there in the middle of the room for the first shot," I told her as she disrobed of the dress she was in and laid down naked on the table, spreading her legs out ever so slightly to give us all a good glimpse of her pussy.

"Son. Of. A. Bitch. It's fucking sexy," I said under my breath, trying to catch it as we took a series of shots that showed off her smooth slit, all three of us somehow getting through it without drooling too much, and then bringing in a set change.

"Okay Taylor. For the next shot, let's gets you in the office chair with your legs spread apart for us," I told her as we took several shots of her like that, telling her to make herself look as "inviting" as possible and thanking her for doing such good work when we were done.

For the cover shot, we went with the shot of her in the winter coat, and then quickly took a few more shots, all of which turned us on even more than the previous ones.

"I think we're done here Taylor. You may come over here and look things over to see if they're to your liking, if you wish," I told her, knowing that since she had put so much work into the video that we first and foremost wanted to do right by her.

"I have to be honest with you John," Taylor began as she rubbed my arm, batting her baby blues at me in a way that was going to make it very hard for me to not want to take advantage of her later, "were you not going to do this shoot based on my video, I probably wouldn't have done it."

"Well we're certainly glad you did, Taylor. You've been the magazine's most requested celeb since the day you turned 18, you know," I told her as we looked over the shots, the sexual tension so thick you could cut it with a knife as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"This is the best thing I have ever done in my career. I think I owe the three of you a thank you," she told us as she kissed all three of us on the cheek, following us into the bedroom without saying a word.

"You can stop any of us any time you want to Taylor," I whispered to her as we started to make out on the bed, her long legs locking around me as she tugged at my clothes, desperate to get me into the same state of undress she was already in.

"Let me suck all three of your cocks first. Then you can take me in as many holes and positions as you want to take me in," she whispered to me as I was guiding my dick towards her pussy, stopping me only to go to her knees and start sucking on it.

"Line forms behind me. OHGOD, suck it Taylor," I hissed as she wrapped her hands around my dick, cupping my balls as she sloppily sucked down on my dick.

"MMM. I've always wondered how good you were at this," I teased her as my hands went through her hair, resting on the back of her head as she began to deep-throat me, winking at me as she began to pick up the pace of her blow job.

"FUCK. Taylor. Gonna blow baby," I told her as she worked me over, her eyes closing as I sharply drove my hips into her face, jamming my dick as far down her throat as I could get it as I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Cumming Taylor. SHIT those lips feel good," I moaned, throwing my head back as she ran her tongue along the underside of my dick, causing me to blow and shoot thick jets of my cum down her throat.

"MMM," she moaned as she gobbled down my seed, kissing the tip of my cock as she let me slide it out of her.

"My turn Tay," Joe told her as she got up and walked over to him, going to her knees and wrapping her lips around it as I grabbed her hips and slid my dick inside of her pussy, unable to wait any longer to fuck her.

"UH," she whispered at the feeling of my dick starting to thrust in and out of her, her hands wrapping around Joe's dick as she sucked down on more and more of it, my dick sliding further and further into her pussy with every thrust I made into her.

"GODDAMN. This is the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fucking Taylor," I whispered to her as I kissed her neck and pounded away on her snatch, her hips slamming back into mine as she slurped away on Joe's dick, his hands on the back of her head as I buried my dick deep into her cunt.

"FUCK. Just like that Taylor," Joe moaned as he threw his head back and lurched his hips into her face as I grabbed a hold of her hips even tighter than before and started pulling them back into mine, her body being pulled in two different directions as we double-teamed her.

"OHGOD. YES," all three of us moaned as I pulled her hips back into mine one last time, her pussy releasing her cum all over my cock as Joe buried his dick at the back of her throat, cumming down her throat just as I gave her a few hard thrusts and came deep inside of her.

Switching places with me, Joe came up behind her and slid his dick into her pussy as Mike walked around in front of her and slid his dick into her mouth, her lips wrapping around it as Joe started thrusting deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Look at her go," I said to myself as Taylor sucked down on all of Mike's dick while Joe buried his dick inside of her and sucked on her neck, turning Taylor on more and more as we used her like the slut that she truly was.

"UH," she moaned softly as she rocked her hips back and forth and ran her tongue over his dick, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as Joe drove his dick in and out of her cunt.

"Gonna cum," Joe told her, a confirmation more so than a warning, as he grabbed her hips and buried himself balls-deep inside of her, shooting his load into her right as she came all over his dick and Mike started cumming down her throat.

"MMM. Stick it inside me baby," Taylor whispered to Mike as she kissed him on the lips, falling back onto the bed as she wrapped her legs around him and took him into her pussy.

"Damn girl. You sure know how to work a cock," Mike whispered to her as she rolled her hips around his dick, throwing her legs up onto her shoulders as he started thrusting deeper and deeper into her.

"We've got to get another shot at that pussy," I told Joe as I watched her work her hips back and forth around Mike's dick, both of us already growing hard again as we watched Taylor's glistening cunt get beaten up and stretched to its limits.

"You can say that again," Joe responded as Taylor went limp and threw her head back, cumming all over his dick as he grabbed her by the hips and thrust into her a few more times.

"OHGOD. In my pussy baby," she whispered as he sucked on her tits and dumped his load into her cunt, sucking on her neck as he filled her, finally pulling out of her when he had released his full load into her.

"OHGOD. YES," she hissed as Mike pulled out, then readjusted himself and slid back into her, her legs going back on his shoulders as he started to thrust in and out of her again.

"FUCK. I could fuck this pussy all night long Tay," Mike whispered to her as he buried himself deep inside of her, the head of his cock bashing her womb as he drove himself in and out of her.

"OHGOD. Fuck me there..." Taylor whispered, catching her breath as Mike slid in and out of her, her hips pushing back and forth on his dick as she threw her head back and came for him again.

"Here it comes baby," he softly told her as he fired another load of his cum into her pussy, her back arching to an obscene level as she took all of his seed up inside of her until he finally pulled out of her for good.

"Thanks Tay. But I'll probably be back for that ass baby," he told her as he walked over to the edge of the bed and watched as Joe slid his dick into her and started fucking her again, her back arching and her hips twisting around his dick as he thrust it in and out of her.

"I don't know if we'll have anything left to tap that ass. But we're sure gonna try," I told Mike as we watched Jack tear up her cunt, Taylor's moans getting louder and louder as Joe filled her with his dick.

"UH. OHGOD. I'm such a dirty whore," Taylor moaned as she wrapped her legs around Joe's waist and pulled him deeper and deeper into her as their orgasms fast approached.

"UH," she moaned as Joe gave her one last thrust and came in her pussy, her back arching and her body going stiff as her eyes fluttered in her head, Joe kissing her and sucking on her tits as he pulled out of her, only to be replaced by me.

"I'll make this as quick as I can Taylor. Because we all still want your ass baby," I told her as I started to roughly fuck her, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as she started clawing at my back, doing anything she could to prolong it for as long as she could.

"OHGOD. Tear me up," she moaned, throwing her head back as I thrust in and out of her, nearly in a catatonic state from the way I was fucking her.

"MMM," she moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head as she threw her legs around my waist and pulled me deeper inside of her as she went stiff and came over my dick.

"FUCK YES," we both moaned as I gave her one last thrust and came deep into her pussy, her walls squeezing away on my dick as I held it inside of her and filled her with my seed a few more times before pulling out of her.

With all the strength I had left, I grabbed Taylor and bent her over the bed as I grabbed her hips and slid into her ass, her hips starting to slam back into mine as I plowed the fields of her anal cavity.

"OHGOD. Fuck my ass," Taylor hissed as I drove my hips into her, her anal ring clamping down on my dick as I buried it balls-deep inside of her.

"Gonna cum soon Tay," I whispered as I grabbed her hips and pulled them back into mine, blowing my load into her ass as she threw her head back and came for me.

"UH," she whispered as she rubbed her cunt, three of her fingers disappearing inside her pussy as I filled her bowels with a few more loads of my cum and pulled out of her.

While I went to go make sure the mansion was in perfect order to open it to the public again, Joe slid his dick into Taylor's ass, grabbing her by the hips to prop her up as he thrust in and out of her for a few minutes, both of them moaning out in orgasm as I cleaned up the mansion, Joe shooting his cum deep into her ass and pulling out of her, only for Mike to take his place in her anal cavity.

"Time to open this place up again. But only after Mike finishes with her," I told Joe as we listened to Mike slamming his dick in and out of her ass, hearing him cum in her bowels after only a few minutes.

"Thanks for making me look so hot during the shoot. And for making me feel so good AFTER the shoot," she told us, winking at us as she walked up to all three of us and made out with us for a few minutes before getting dressed.

"We really like you Taylor, so we don't want you thinking that we say this to everyone," I told her as I walked her out the front door of the mansion, jotting down my number on a piece of paper so she could have the first notice of the magazine about to hit the stores.

"Awesome. I love what you've done with the place John," Taylor told me, kissing me on the cheek as she walked out, happier than she had ever been.

"Who's the next name on our list?" I asked Joe and Mike as they cleaned up and joined me in the main room of the mansion and looked it over, our eyes lighting up when we saw who the next name on the list was.

"This would be a great choice," I said to them as I began to make arrangements to contact her, hoping to add another notch to my belt.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers