Playing with Portals Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband watches wife through a portal into another world...
7.1k words
4.13
11k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Playing with Portals

The Man and the Dragoness

Ropes sighed, flipping through the channels on TV with ever-increasing speed. The cougar's tentacles drifted back and forth above his head lazily as he strove to find something, anything, that would catch his interest. The living room was the same as ever, but he just couldn't seem to find a comfortable position on the sofa, which dug into his back as he growled to himself and wriggled, shifting his weight every couple of seconds.

Scowling, he pressed his black lips together, though there was no sense of hardness to it, even if his entire expression rang through clearly with a typical feline boredom.

"Next... Next... Next... Damn it - next!"

The demon cougar growled and tossed the remote control away as the set flickered to black. Why the hell couldn't there be anything on TV that he actually wanted to watch? It was like actually being back in hell again with fuck all to do!

The cougar laughed at his own joke, although there was no mirth in his tone but the flicker of an idea - just the mere inkling of such. It grew and grew, blossoming like a flame taking to the fresh fuel of kindling, drifting through the forefront of his mind with sly intent. He stroked his jaw thoughtfully, pale eyes alight, all of a sudden, with the gleaming idea that he was surprised hadn't come to him years ago.

Yes... That could satisfy his boredom a little, maybe just a little. After all, there were some things that demons could do for entertainment that mortals simply couldn't imagine.

Standing and cracking his knuckles, the cougar stretched and worked out the kinks from sitting too long. Despite being a feline, laziness and inactivity still got to him. The only real way to work out the muscles in his body so that they felt as smooth and supple as they should always be was to engage in, well, activities of a certainly more carnal nature.

He smirked. Maybe Fyr would be back later and up for some fun. He was sure the dragoness wouldn't object to being pinned over the kitchen table and fucked until she screamed in climax. But, until then, he had some worlds to take a look at.

Stepping back, he traced a circle in the air before him with two tentacles, lips pursed and head tilted to the side. It had been a while since he'd made a portal and yet the skill still came easily to him, the crackling edges of the view into another world shimmering, not of the mortal reality but not quite of the unreality either. Flickering and shivering as if it could disappear at a moment's notice, the portal revealed a green landscape with another cougar on the other side.

Ropes grimaced.

"Jeez, you could use a brush, couldn't you?"

Turning away from one of his, undoubtedly many, alternate selves, he closed the portal, only to open another and then another, poking his head into each in turn. They were more interesting than TV at the very least and he laughed, glancing in at a woman - human, this time - in the shower with her eyes wide with shock.

"Sorry!"

Whiskers twitching, the cougar's grin would have told anyone watching that he didn't really mean it, closing the portal before the breaking point of her shriek reached his sensitive ears. He opened five more in quick succession, flipping through the individuals on the other side as if they were channels in themselves. An eagle soaring high above, his anthro wings far larger than what avians in Ropes' current realm boasted; two teenagers surfing, calling out to one another to tackle the bigger and more terrifying waves; a snow leopard crying with her head between her paws; two bears 'getting it on' with a wedding dress flung on the floor;

Ropes shivered. Being a demon of lust, it always would be the sexual encounters that called his attention the most. Cycling through more worlds, he hunted down the lewd and the lustful, watching a black and green dragoness that looked a little too familiar with a blue drake. He carried on before he could take stock of the smaller dragon, smirking as he looked upon a woman, heavily pregnant, riding what he presumed was her husband's cock, lips open in a pure 'O' of ecstasy.

A shuffle of hind paws behind me heralded the arrival of someone who would probably have more than a few words to say about what he was spending his time doing, but she was not one that would dissuade him from pursuing his interests.

"What...the hell are you doing?"

Ropes barely acknowledged his wife, peering over his shoulder as he studied the inhabitants of yet another alternate dimension.

"Playing with portals. What does it look like I'm doing?"

The dragoness huffed and put her paws on her hips, shaking her head as the frills on either side of her head shivered lightly. Yellow stripes cut across her sides, the dragoness wearing a T-shirt that cut off daringly across her stomach, although it was more likely that it was nearing laundry day and the dragoness had simply run out of other suitable T-shirts to wear about the house.

"Why can't you watch TV like a normal fur?" She groaned, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's just... Come on... Really? What are they even doing in there?"

The couple in the latest portal was more a question of what weren't they doing and the cougar swallowed a chuckle, tail flicking back and forth even as his wife glared at him, torn between staring into the portal and giving her husband the good ol' stink-eye. Ropes rolled his eyes, though it was difficult to catch the expression with the pale glow of them, demonic to his core.

"Two-hundred channels and nothing to watch. I've seen it all before."

Fyr scoffed and flipped her paw dismissively.

"Well, that's your fault for living so darn long then, isn't it? And you don't have to stay inside all the time just watching things and hanging around when you're not working, you know. There's a whole wide world out there! And there's always work on the ranch to be done!"

"Doesn't this technically count as going outside?"

He inclined his head to the portal, a cluster of human beings on the other side hurrying along the main street on their way to whatever jobs they held. Fyr frowned at them, leaning in closer despite herself, curiosity getting the better of her. Those people, not furries, were dressed just like them in clothes that would not have looked out of place in most of the Western world cities that she was familiar with. Although she'd not travelled all that much, preferring the rural side of life to most other things that could have held interest or promise for her.

"Eh..." Fyr perched on the arm of the sofa, her interest caught as much as she tried to act like she didn't care. "Whatever. Have you checked out yourself yet?"

Ropes shrugged.

"Just found one of my selves. He looked a bit annoyed."

It was Fyr's turn to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, wouldn't you be? I mean, if you're going to disturb others through portals you may as well go through and, I don't know, actually talk to them or something."

"Well, I can see if I can find him again..."

Fyr leaned in eagerly as she watched him scroll through the portals, tentacles flashing as he dextrously flicked through one after the other at great speed. The dragoness shrieked as she caught sight of a zebra on all fours, her smaller rodent lover humping her pussy for all he was worth, but the image of them was gone before she could see more. A lake stretched before them, glistening and serene, and then was swiftly replaced by a front door with a man hugging his children on the threshold of what had to be their home.

That caught Fyr's attention, the dragoness gawping at the skin of something so pale and lacking in fur or scales acting like a normal furry.

"Hey - what's this?"

Ropes shrugged and almost closed the portal before Fyr caught his tentacle in her paw, fingers closing tightly behind the slightly thicker tip.

"No, I want to see!"

"It's just the human world," he said. "Nothing all that interesting. They fuck a lot and pretend they don't."

"Oh, come on! It could be fun!"

Ropes sighed.

"I've been there before. They're a weird lot, don't seem to do anything different but it's all more boring than things here. The people don't seem as colourful as the furries we have here and they are into all these strange cults where they think of themselves as animal-people."

"What? Really?" Fyr's eyes gleamed. "Can you find yourself in this world? Is he part of that cult too?"

The cougar grimaced and ran his fingers back through the fur atop his head.

"Erm, well..."

"Oh, this we have to see!" Fyr grinned and jabbed him in the side. "Come on - show me! Don't hang about now!"

And, regardless of everything that happened between them, their up and down relationship, he couldn't deny the young innocence on her muzzle. Chuckling lightly, he shook his head and opened another portal, searching through the world with all the senses at his disposal for the human being that Fyr oh so desperately wanted to see.

"Only for you."

She squealed, bouncing on the balls of her hind paws, long legs exposed by her shorts, as she flung her arms around him. Ropes couldn't help but smile, although he tipped his head away from her so that she couldn't quite catch sight of it. It didn't take him long to find the human version of himself in that world either, even with Fyr snuggled up to his side, her arm around his waist. She really was the best kind of distraction.

"What... What is this?"

Fyr wrinkled her nose, peering through the portal at a hotel filled with animals. Or animal-people. Or humans in costumes? Was that what they were? Ropes chuckled and squeezed her closer to him, tentacle idly tracing a circle on her cheek.

"Yeah... That's... That's weird. Told you they were freaks over there, acting like they're furries but not really."

Morbidly fascinated, Fyr leaned in, prodding the edge of the portal with the tip of a claw.

"Uh... Okay. Weird. Very weird. They dress up like this all the time?"

"No, I don't think so," Ropes said with a shake of his head. "It's a big thing... A convention, a collection of them all in one place. I think they like to hang out like this."

Fyr made a face.

"Like those fan comic-book convention things?"

Ropes laughed.

"Yeah, like that. Though I would have thought you'd be more interested in those than you are."

Fyr shuddered and shook her head quickly, holding up both paws as if she needed to ward off her husband, although he was not the sort to push that kind of issue. Other 'issues', however, in the bedroom... Well, those were a different matter entirely.

"Nah, not my thing, never gonna be. So where are you at this convention?"

Ropes pursed his lips, tentacles twitching as he jumped from room to room, choosing to act rather than answer her question verbally. Room after room flashed before their eyes, Ropes showing her a panel where one 'furry' answered questions, another where the funny suited people were running races, a bar where most humans were engaged in the ever-popular act of drinking.

Fyr's head tilted further and further to the side as she struggled to take in the pure strangeness of what was before her until, finally, Ropes found the right bedroom, denoted as such by the very clear suit of a cougar hanging on a stand-alone rail at the side of the room. A dark-haired man sat on the edge of the bed while another ducked out of the room, calling a goodbye in his wake.

Fyr gasped, eyes fixed on the morbid draping of the fluffy, sweaty cougar-suit on the rail, eyes permanently fixed into a white stare.

"Uh... Is that..."

Ropes sighed and made a screwed up face to rival the worst of Fyr's.

"Yeah. It's called a fursuit." He frowned. "Jeez, why has he made my tentacles so weird? It looks like a freaking Christmas tree!"

Snickering, Fyr poked him lightly in the side, eyes alight with mischief.

"Just like when your tail is all spiked up!"

For a moment, they both stared at the man on the bed, Ropes' whiskers twitching furiously. Although there were two beds in the room, it was quite clear which one belonged to Ropes' human counterpart, judging by the mess of fursuit supplies strewn across it and there being only one fursuit present in the room. Grotesquely, the head of the suit tipped to the side, jaws agape as if to take a bite, though, of what he would have eaten, as a disembodied head, Fyr could not have possibly imagined.

"Soooo..." Fyr hissed, shoving her shoulder against his. "Are you going to go in there or what? He looks lonely!"

"What?" Ropes shook his head and scowled. "I'm not going in there, I'll scare the hell out of him - and then some!"

"Why hasn't he seen us through the portal already then?" Fyr studied the portal carefully, prodding it as the surface rippled with demonic energy. "Is this one-way now?"

Ropes nodded and shrugged.

"Sometimes it's fun if they can see, otherwise... Oh, good lord..."

Sighing, Ropes pressed his paw to his forehead as the man on the bed slipped out of his clothes, tossing them aside with the usual care of a man with more important things on his mind. Those other things were evidenced by the hard cock jutting out from his crotch, pulsing with a need that the man surely intended on tending to with due haste.

Perhaps they should have looked away, but neither Ropes nor Fyr even flinched, looking on as he wrapped his hand around his cock and pumped the length slowly. There was not much need for foreplay when one was on their own and the man groaned throatily as he rested his weight back on one hand, seated on the edge of the bed completely nude from head to toe.

"Ooooh, he's quite thick, isn't he?" Fyr murmured, a curl of smoke flitting up from her nostrils. "Just like you."

Ropes flushed with pleasure, chest swelling as he raised himself up proudly. He was an easy one to flatter but, then again, Fyr just knew how to stroke his ego and other parts too.

"Why don't you go in there and give him a try then?" Ropes suggested, one eyebrow cockily raised. "It's not cheating if it's just another version of me, right?"

The sharp bark of laughter that broke Fyr's lips spoke of far more than just cheating. It wasn't as if their relationship was monogamous by a long shot and both of them were at liberty to fuck whoever they wanted whenever they wanted. That didn't mean, of course, that Ropes didn't take every opportunity he had to show Fyr her place, but there was nothing the dragoness loved more than to be slammed into, fucked roughly and soundly while he hissed and drove her to orgasm over and over again.

"Yeah, sure, sure it's not cheating..." But the idea had been planted and Fyr wasn't one to let a challenge go unanswered by any means. "Too late to take it back now though. This time, you're the one who'll have to watch me!"

It was a turn of events that Ropes certainly didn't mind, although it was, truly, usually Fyr who would be the one to watch him with his lustful partners (not really any of them anymore were romantic partners). Fyr took a deep breath, needing a moment to psych herself up to step into another world for the very first time, and leapt through the portal with a great deal more force than was strictly necessary, landing in the centre of the hotel room as if she'd only jumped into the centre of her living room.

The man on the bed gave a strangled gasp that could have been a shriek if there had been breath in his lungs to lend to his voice and shot back from her, eyes wide and staring. Fyr giggled and pressed her fingers to her lips, the dragoness posing as if to best show off her body to him.

"I hope you're thinking of me, honey," she purred, adding a little flick of her tail into the mix. "But, if not, I'm sure I can correct that quite easily for you!"

Chest heaving, the man's fingers twitched, back pressed to the wall.

"Who the fuck are you?" He gaped like a fish. "What are you?"

Fyr put her paw on her hip and blew a smoke heart, although she was anything but coy.

"I would have thought that was obvious, sugar," she drawled, putting on her best country twang just for him. "Don't you recognise me? One of your friends? But that's beside the point here."

Pointedly, she looked down at his still-hard cock, not softening in the slightest despite the shock the poor man had had. His head tilted down to follow where she was looking, a shudder going through him as he trembled, though whether it was from fear or lingering arousal one could not have quite said.

"You've got something that's mighty fine there and I'd like to see just what you can do with it."

The man bit his lip, tongue flickering out as if to moisten them, though the indecision in his eyes was better than pure horror or terror, at least by Fyr's count. She sighed and rolled her shoulders back. Perhaps he needed just a little bit more persuasion? Was it really that difficult to get a human male in the mood when their cock was already hard? Apparently so, but she had just jumped out of a portal, Ropes still on the other side watching her, expecting her to follow through on her bold claims.

Well, she couldn't go back and disappoint him, could she?

"Tell me your name, honey," she suggested, seating herself on the other bed and patting the space next to her as if they were merely having a friendly chat with one another. "I'm assuming it's not 'Ropes', even if it is the name of, ah..."

She gestured vaguely at the fursuit hanging up, the eyes of it still seeming to follow her with their pale, eerie glow.

"Seriously, don't you get hot in that thing? You can't sweat through something like that - not like real skin and fur!"

Slowly, hesitantly, he inched over to the bed and sat down, although it was not very close to her. Fyr, at least, took it as a step in the right direction as he ran his fingers back through his dark hair and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I... Curtis," he said, changing the direction of his sentence after beginning. "And you're..."

He couldn't say it, couldn't force the words past the barrier of his lips no matter how hard he tried. Rubbing his throat, the newly dubbed Curtis shook his head and held up his hands as if suddenly rendered helpless in the moment. Fyr suppressed another giggle - it wouldn't do to make Ropes' other self feel more awkward than he most likely already did - and tried to keep her expression as plain and sweet as possible. Her eye twitched, holding a fixed smile. It was easier said than done.

"Fyr, darling, I'm Fyr," she said, saying what he could not. "You know who I am, but things are a little different here, aren't they?"

That seemed to do the trick just a little more and Curtis rubbed his cheeks, the light fuzz of stubble rasping against his hands. Fyr smiled. Wouldn't it be cute if Ropes grew stubble like that?

"Wow..." He leaned back on his hands, a little more accepting of the situation as he looked her over, as bold as Ropes when it came to eyeing her up and down. "I never thought... Wow, in the flesh!"

Fyr had to chuckle at that and held up her paws, wings spreading at the same time.

"Yup, that's right! Probably not a thing in your world to have demons but, well, your cougar self is one and he gets bored sometimes."

Shrugging, she rubbed the back of her neck.

"It sounds kind of silly when I put it like that - I mean, who'd just get bored and start playing with portals, right?" She shot a meaningful look back through the portal that only she could see, the shimmering surface hiding the cougar undoubtedly just on the other side. "Ridiculous. But here I am now and you get to see what the real me is like!"

12