Playing With The Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cher burst out with a 'Wooo hoooo!!!' and Keith joined her in her cheer.

For a very long 10 or 15 seconds, Cher teased me with the key before relenting and opening the door.

The dorm rooms at the University of British Columbia are small – two slightly elevated twin beds, and a couple of closets – there are no bathroom or shower facilities in the room – they are shared down the hallway. Keith was surprised by the close quarters, but at this moment, I was delighted – it gave me a perfect opportunity to make sure my naked body was against his.

As soon as Keith felt me brush against him, his hand moved around me and pulled me closer. I slid my ass across his thigh and backed into his front. "Oh, Cher, I think Keith wants to get friendly." I cooed. I pushed my ass lightly backwards, into his crotch, and his body met my movement with a light forward thrust of his own. His other arm slipped around my waist and reached up, and cupped my tit.

Cher watched, fascinated. I looked her in the eye, and said "Don't you think you should get out of those beach clothes?" I didn't have to say it twice. As Keith and I watched, and our bodies swayed sexily together, Cheryl reached to her top and pulled it over her head and then equally quickly her hands dropped to her jean skirt buttons and undid them enough to drop her skirt to the floor. Like me, she was now equally naked.

She moved towards me and pressed her tits to mine, making me a sandwich between the Keith and her. Her right breast pressed into my left, her other against Keith's hand. She pressed her firm tummy against my stomach and Keith's other hand and moaned. My lips found hers and we kissed deeply while pressing against each other. Keith's right slid a little – just enough to allow our nipples to touch each other while his fingers played with them both. His lips found the back of my neck where he began to plant soft kisses.

Keith's cock, which was now bulging in his jean cutoffs, was pressing hard against my naked ass. I broke my kiss with Cheryl just enough to murmur back to Keith, "That bulge down there must be awfully uncomfortable, don't you think you should slip those off, sweetie?"

"Actually," he said quietly in my ear, "I was about to order you to take them off."

I was surprised once again by my agreement to be submissive to him, but in a flash I also remembered I had the same power over Cher – indeed, I could even pass of Keith's request to my lover. However, I didn't want Cher to be the only one peeling off Keith's clothing, and at the same time I wanted to make sure she wasn't left out. Once again my lips parted from Cheryl's and I murmured to her, "Honey, I think we both need to help Keith from his clothing, and that's an order."

Cheryl slipped from my front to Keith's side, and I turned in his arms. Now we were both pressing our tits and nipples against his warm body. We both began to kiss his face, taking turns with his lips. His arms slipped around both of us, cupping our asses in his hands. "Cher, I think Keith wants to play and I think we need to help him."

Together we grabbed the sides of his T shirt and began pulling it up, he lifted his hands from our asses, just long enough to allow us to pull it over his head. Once again we pressed against him – this time though, it was naked flesh, to naked flesh, to naked flesh, and it felt delicious.

By now, I was so horny the juices between my legs were literally leaking out. I needed this guy's cock in me badly – the problem was, I was sure Cher was equally needy.

I slipped my hand down her ass cheek and between her legs from behind. I immediately felt her slippery wetness on the inside of her thighs – she was no different than I in our need.

I knew this need to proceed quickly, if Keith was as horny as we were, I was sure he wouldn't last much longer either.

I began to slide downward s in his arm, Cher noticing me, followed my cue. We dropped to our knees together, and together we reached for the button's on his shorts. One at time, and one each we pulled them undone. Although I had not noticed on the beach, within the first two buttons it was clear, Keith had not put on underwear when he dressed as his soft curly pubic came into view.

I undid the third button, and the tip of his cock came into view. I could see pre-cum glistening on the tip.

Cher undid the forth button undone and his cock sprang free -- pre-cum now oozed from the tip – she leaned forward and ran her lips over the tip of his cock. He moaned and thrust it forward. She took the entire head of his cock into her mouth and moved her mouth around over it. "My turn", I murmured.

I undid the fifth and final button, and his shorts dropped free, I grasped his engorged cock in my hand. I truly did have a very nice girth to it. Hard and reddish pink down the shaft, the purple veins stood out – pumping blood to give it's life. His knob was dark red, almost purplish and stood out nicely on the end. 'This will be a treat to ride' I thought to myself. I milked the length of it, and a large drop of pre-cum oozed free. I stuck my tongue out and licked it lightly. I had never tasted a man before -- I savored the salty taste, and decided immediately it was delicious, and I wanted more. I followed Cher's lead, and encapsulated his knob in my mouth, I sucked lightly and tasted more of his juices. I slipped my mouth deeper on his cock taking in the first two or three inches. My tongue licked around it and played with this new found toy.

I heard Cher say, "My turn again, my sweet." I reluctantly slipped his cock from my mouth and glanced upwards. Keith was watching us both intently, a grimace of pleasure washed over his face a Cher touched his tip with her tongue and lips. She deep throated his cock, and slid back off of it. I watched in fascination as she licked, and swirled her tongue over the slippery end.

I moved in and together both of us started licking the length, and taking turns with the end. Keith was thrusting his hips forward as we stroked the length with out tongues and mouths.

He grunted and I knew immediately what came next – it was clear Cheryl did too – she positioned her open mouth an inch from the end of his cock, waiting for his cum. His grunt was followed by a moan and his cry of pleasure as a thick stream of cum shot from his dick into her open mouth, the end of the stream trailed down her chin and onto her chest. I immediately nuzzled closer to his dick and with my hand aimed his dick in time to allow his second gush to splash into my open mouth and onto my face. His diminished third, fourth and subsequent spasms landed on our cheeks and in our mouths. I swirled his cum in mouth and tasted his sweet saltiness, and I could see Cheryl doing the same. I continued to milk his cock of cum, squeezing it out while Cheryl and I took turns lapping it off the end of his dick. With each touch of our tongues, he spasmed and squirmed in pleasure. His cock had not diminished at all, but the cum dripping from it had virtually ceased to flow.

Finally when nothing more seemed to come out, I turned to Cher's lips and kissed her – She returned the kiss open mouthed and we shared the remnants of his cum. The slippery mess that had splashed on our faces had begun to drip on our chests. I reached up to Cheryl's chest, began to rub it like lotion. I loved the sticky smoothness of it. I pushed her backwards to the carpet and completely ignoring Keith, I crawled on top of her and began to greedily lick remains from her body.

I felt Keith move beside me, behind me, and between our legs and I lifted my ass into the air in welcome. His cock toyed with my pussy – he coated the tip in my juices which were flowing freely, before slipping it into my wet folds. I came, even as he entered me, I arched my back and cried out in pleasure. He drove it in deeper and I pushed against him – Cheryl leaned forward and began licking wet sticky mess from my chest. Her hands reached up, cupped my tit's and pushed them towards her mouth. In the mean time while Keith continued to drive into me – I came hard a second time, so hard I also passed out. I screamed with pleasure as his huge dick pressed into me. "Oh god, Cheryl's turn, Keith, put it into her. Fuck her! Hard!!"

I felt his cock withdraw, and I looked to my lover's eyes, as he began the same motions he did with me before inserted himself into her. I watched as she smiled in gratitude, and then gasped with pleasure as his cock slipped into her cunt. "Fuck him Cher, make him cum again, I want to taste his juices mixed with yours."

I slipped from between them and kneeling, I turned and straddled Cheryl's face with my pussy, and lowered it to her waiting lips. Keith continued his thrusting, lifting her legs up with his hands, I could hear Cheryl's muffled cries of joy and ecstasy as he thrust into her even as I lowered myself onto her mouth. Her tongue and mouth latched on to me and sucked my clit hard – I felt yet another orgasm building.

Keith was a man possessed, harder and hard he fucked her – while watching us perform this lesbian act in front of him. He arched suddenly and came a second time. I felt Cheryl's one sudden suck on my clit and then she yelled out as Keith bucked involuntarily inside of her. Keith yelled out as well – totally engrossed in his pleasure taking.

Slowly we began to relax, I rolled off of Cheryl's face, and at the same time Keith withdrew himself from her cunt. She was bathed in sweat – in fact, we all were, and totally drained from our pleasure ride. She lay back, not bothering to close her spread legs -- unashamedly showing her well fucked pussy to both of us.

Keith was the first to utter a comment. "I've never, ever, ever had a ride like that in my life..." he began.

I cut in, "Trust us Keith, I know I can speak for both of us, when I say neither have we!!!" I laughed crazily, "And we have more tonight, if we want it!!! I looked to Cheryl, and asked, "Well love, do we want it???"

She started giggling her infectious laugh, and practically shouted "Do I want it, are you crazy, I NEED it. I want as much of that as Keith and his friends can give out!!!!"

I dropped my hand to Cheryl's pussy, as cum was dribbling out of her -- I slipped my fingers between her sopping lips, scooped up several fingers full of their mixed juices. And as Cheryl and Keith watched with amazement, I lifted them to my mouth. A split second before I tasted them I questioned myself, 'My god, are we are both becoming complete sluts?' I hesitated for second, and answered myself, 'Yes!'

I open my mouth to a pout, stuck my tongue out slightly, and licked their cream from my fingers. Their combined taste was salty, sweaty, musty and altogether completely not what I expected. I felt filthy just tasting it. At the same time, I wanted to rub my entire face into Cher's pussy and coat it with their combined juices. I wanted to suck them from Keith's cock – I wanted more, and more, and more of this wildly explicit, sexual adventure we were on.

I knew I was becoming completely addicted to sex in all forms.

And I wanted more of it tonight.

12