Playing with the Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You remind me of him,' she quietly spoke.

'Well, I best get going,' he said, rising from the chair.

'Come here a minute, Leonard,' she quickly said.

A couple of steps took him round the table, to stand before her. When she stood up, they were very close, and it didn't seem to faze her at all. She ran her fingers through his hair, and smiled at him. Leaning forward just a little, she arose on tiptoe bringing their lips together, for an innocent kiss.

'Thank you Leonard, you've made me feel much better,' she said.

'It's nothing Mrs Atkins, you're very nice and deserve to feel good,' he said.

She wrapped her arms around him and whispered. 'I was feeling very down, and you've saved me from a deep sadness. Thank you, Leonard.'

He wrapped his arms around her, telling her, 'Don't go there again. Stay in the light, be happy,' he said, and squeezed her.

She moved her head to look him in the eyes, only their open mouths accidently met. They pressed them together, and smooched. Their tongues met, and danced in a careful neighbourly way. A spark of passion was ignited. Their hands explored each other. His hand became entangled in her housecoat.

'I'm so sorry, Leonard. I shouldn't have,' she shyly spoke.

'It's all right. No one will know,' he assured her.

'I'll know. I'm not sorry, really, just sorry for leading you on. Oh dear! You weren't just saying it after all,' she giggled.

'What? I see, I'd best be going,' he said.

She was looking at a hard-on tenting his trousers. She wasn't laughing at him, she was considering what to do about it. She was staring, almost licking her lips. If he wasn't careful she'd turn into Liz, and rape him. Before that happened he had better escape.

'It's all right Leonard, you didn't do anything wrong,' she told him, as he left.

After he distempered through the door, she stared at it for a moment.

'I did something wrong. For some reason I don't care. It feels right to let myself get carried away,' she thought out loud.

When he got home the foray into Mrs Atkins' lair was considered a failure. He hadn't blocked out of her mind, Liz the sexy teen. Instead, he inadvertently brought out the irresponsible teen in Mrs Atkins. If Mrs Atkins recalled what they had done together, he would be in serious trouble. Finding out she was enamoured with him because they had fucked, while hypnotised, would cause a big problem.

Next week he would be back in high school for a few weeks, then off to college. If he could keep out of the way until then, things might safely settle down.

12