Playing with You

Story Info
I come back to our room when you are getting out of the shower.
1.2k words
3.54
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come back to our room when you are getting out of the shower. I turn to you and ask you to come lay on the bed with me. I begin to kiss your neck and start running my tongue all over you. You roll me over and start kissing my neck and then slid your hand under my shirt cupping my right breast. You gently squeeze and knead them. I undo my shirt, then you remove my bra. You begin to suck my erect nipples causing soft moans to escape my lips and causing my breathing to become rapid. You pull down my pants and panties in one swift jerk and reach between my legs were you find my pussy is warm and wet begging for your attention. You roll my clit in between your fingers and dip them in my waiting pussy. Pushing me back on the bed you suck my left nipple into your mouth as you insert two fingers into my pussy. You roll on top of me and prepare to penetrate me with that huge cock. I roll you onto your back and grab a blindfold that I had hidden under the pillow. I place it over your eyes and grab the scarves also hidden which I use to tie your arms to the headboard. I give you a deep kiss and then whisper in your to relax and enjoy. I move my lips slowly down your body and begin to lick the head of your cock. I then suck your hardening cock into my wet warm mouth. I begin to suck harder then as you near orgasm I suddenly stop and you feel me leave the bed. You are frustrated and beg me to come back.

A few minutes pass when you hear the door open and the pressure of someone climbing back onto the bed. You feel the warmth of body over you when your cock in glided into a hot wet pussy. You let out a moan, when you feel another person getting on the bed. You feel someone over the top of your mouth when you suddenly feel a pussy over your mouth. You lick the pussy and know that is my juices on your tongue. But wait if you are tasting my pussy who is riding your cock. You begin to lick my pussy frantically as my pussy gets wetter and wetter. You want more so you force you tongue into my pussy causing a gasp to escape my mouth.

Meanwhile whoever is riding your cock felt so good. She was wet and warm. Slowly riding your cock. You know that I am watching the girl ride you as you lick my pussy this turns you on more...the girl riding you tells me...My god you were right this is a fucking huge cock. It feels so good...damn he must be doing a great job on your pussy cause your nipples are so hard. The girl leans forward and sucks one of my nipples in her mouth. You being blindfolded cant see that the girl was going to town on my nipples, but when you hear me breathlessly ask her to suck harder you know. You can only imagine the scene taking place on top of your body. The girl begins to quicken her pace and begins to moan loudly.

I begin to moan softly and my juices began to ooze out from between my legs covering Your face. I begin to rock back and forth faster.... I tell you to fuck me with your tongue...god it feels good.

The girl on top of your cock feels your cock harden even more.. She tells me...mmmmm your man is about to cum in my pussy. I tell her to ride you faster....She rides you faster as you cum into her pussy. By this time I have moved my pussy from your lips.... I tell her I want to eat your cum out of her. You beg me to remove the blindfold, but I am busy eating my friends pussy. You hear me slurping up the cum and her juices... the girl is moaning loudly when you feel your cock begin to harden again... the girl yells...god yes eat my pussy...oh my god it feels so good....oh yes get his cum....

You are still tied up and want so bad to be free so you can fuck one of us. After you hear the girl cum you feel lips on your cock. The girl whispers in your ear....mmmmmm your girl can really eat pussy...you know that I the one sucking on your cock as it hardens even more.. I clean up your cock and you feel a pussy slide down your cock....

Who ever is riding your cock is wet and slippery.... You hear me moaning loudly but are unsure if I am getting my pussy eaten or am I riding you. You hear me yelling I am about to cum....oh yes it feels so good..... your cock is tingling.....you feel you are about to cum again. As I am screaming that I am cumming you explode.

As you lay there breathing hard you feel both of us get up off the bed. After a few minutes I remove your blindfold and ask you if you enjoyed that... You say yes, but were is the other girl.... I laugh and say sorry I sent her home...... You say that was so much fun...now untie me....I refuse to untie you.....I tell you that I am still horny so I suck you cock into my mouth. You imagine that I am sucking the other girls juices from your cock which makes you hard again.... you ask me if she was riding you last time....I just smile up at you as your cock slides in and out of my mouth. Once your cock is hard I slide it into my wet pussy.....slowly your cock goes into my waiting pussy.... you watch as each inch disappears....you ask me to go slow.... I smile and say... right now I am in control...I begin to ride you a bit faster and faster...

I pull my pussy to the tip of your cock and put a nipple in your mouth.... you know I am close to cumming so you suck it hard.... I slide back down on your cock as you begin to suck harder... I say harder...suck my nipple harder......bite down....oh god I am going to cum on your cock....I let out a loud moan and you feel me cum.....you let go of my nipple and smile....your cock is still so hard as you have already cum twice. I keep riding you as another wave comes over me...I start riding you hard and begin to cum again....your cock stays hard and I keep cumming.....You ask me who if I liked licking and sucking your cum out of my friend...I tell you yes breathlessly...oh you should have tasted the great combination of your cum and her cum...her pussy tasted so good....the thought of me eating your cum out of her makes you want to cum. You beg me to ride you harder....I ride you until we both cum again... breathlessly I pull off of you and lay down beside you....