Playmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

"Wine is good," Marion agreed. Richard fetched the drinks and Marion suggested we go sit on the balcony.

"Like this?" I asked, indicating our nakedness.

"Don't worry, it's mostly private," Marion assured us, "as long as we're sitting down. We settled ourselves around the small round table on the balcony while I wondered if our nudity was being observed by others. I decided I didn't care - I had enough on my mind already.

I sat between the two men, but closer to Richard than to my husband. As I sipped my wine I felt Richard's hand on my leg. With my free hand and reached down and covered it with my own hand. Richard must have thought I was objecting as he started to pull away. But the opposite was true. I firmly pulled his hand higher until the edges of his fingers were against my slit. He smiled, probably because of the wetness he felt there. I smiled as he ran his fingertips along my lips. He smiled more when I slowly began to stroke his cock. I smiled at the fact that what we were doing was clearly visible to everybody through the glass-topped table. Did I mention that I am an exhibitionist?

Of course also visible was the fact that Alan and Marion were equally occupied under the table. I could see drops of moisture seep from both men. Using my finger, I rubbed the slick emission around Richard's head. Looking at Alan I said, "Honey, 'probably' just turned into 'yes.' How 'bout you?"

"No argument here," he replied.

"I like the sound of that," Marion said. "Let's go inside."

"Why's that, Dear?" Richard asked.

"Because this tile floor will be too hard on my knees," she replied, getting up and pulling Alan toward the door.

It took me about two seconds to figure out what she was saying. "This is it," I thought. "Come on," I said aloud to Richard.

When we got to the sitting room Marion dropped two pillows on the floor in front of the sofa. "You boys sit down, we've got a treat for you." Marion knelt on one pillow between Alan's knees and I got down on the other, grasping Richard's dick and holding it in front of my face.

"Turning to me, Marion said, "Are you sure you're okay with this?" Giving me one more chance to back out.

"I am if Alan is," I responded.

"I don't think he'll object to what I'm gonna do."

"I mean if he's okay with what I'm going to do."

Alan's answer was cut off by the gasp that came out of him. Marion had his cock half-way down her throat. "I'll take that as a yes," I said. Still not quite as bold as my older friend, I ran my tongue around Richard's crown, then licked at the drop seeping from him. "Sweet, but not as sweet as Alan's," I thought. "But still good." Slowly I lowered my mouth over him, getting used to the wider girth. When I had half of him in my mouth, I held still, then slid my lips back up until just his head was covered. Both men were moaning and mumbling. Out of the corner of my eye I watched my husband's cock disappear into Marion's mouth once again. I briefly wondered that I wasn't shocked or angry. Then the thing in my mouth twitched, reminding me that I had nothing to be angry about. After that, I concentrated on the task at hand. Slowly I slid my mouth down onto Richard's hard tool until my nose was in his pubic hair.. Then just as slowly slid it back out. After repeating this a few times, I took him completely out and ran my tongue down his underside until I was licking and kissing his balls. I gently sucked one, then the other, between my lips. I teased the underside of his sac with my tongue, enjoying the silky feel of his skin and the sounds of pleasure coming out of him mouth. Then I worked my way back up and covered his head with my lips.

"I'm about to cum," Richard whispered. "Are you sure you want me to cum in your mouth?"

My mouth being full, I didn't answer. Instead I looked him in the eye and sucked him completely down my throat. I moved him in and out as his moaning increased in tempo. Next to Richard I could see Alan's face, contorted by his struggle at control. "He's gonna blow," I thought. Then I lost sight of him as I dropped my face back down, taking the hard cock as deeply into my throat as I could get it.

"Oh fuck yes," Richard cried out, his cock pulsing his first shot of cum directly down my throat. I pulled him half-way out and milked him with my mouth. As the rest of his cum slid over my tongue I found it saltier, more bitter than what I got from Alan. Definitely a heavier taste, maybe because the cock itself was heavier. Again and again the dick throbbed as Richard fed me his semen. Next to him Alan was making those noises I knew meant he was rewarding Marion's cock-sucking efforts.

When Richard finally stopped pulsing, I took him out of my mouth and kissed the head of his deflating penis. Looking over at Marion, I saw my husband's semen leaking out of the corners of her mouth. "I should have warned you," I said. "When he cums, he cums a lot."

"Oh, but it's so sweet. Honey," she said to Richard, "find out what this man eats." Then to me she said, "Different men's cum tastes different. A lot of it depends on what they eat. I'd say Alan eats a lot of fruit and vegetables (he had been on a diet in preparation for the vacation) while Richard eats far too much garlic."

"And maybe pretzels," I added. "I didn't expect it to be so salty. But then, I didn't know what to expect. Alan is the only man I've ever been with."

"Oh yes," Marion said, "I forgot you're virgins at this."

"Well she's the most talented virgin I've even been with," Richard said.

"Honey, I was a virgin when we got married," Marion said.

"Yes you were dear. And you were a quick learner."

While the two of them were teasing each other, I stood up and kissed Alan on the mouth. I knew he could probably taste Richard on my lips, but I didn't care. I needed to kiss him, to assure both of us that what had happened had nothing to do with what we had together. "Thank you, Honey," Alan said. "That was wonderful."

"It's not over yet," Marion announced. "Okay boys, off your seats and on your knees. It's our turn now."

Richard and I exchanged places with him kneeling between my legs. I held my lips slightly open with my fingers. "Be good to it, now. It's used to the best."

"I'll do the best I can," Richard said. Then he stuck his tongue out and ran it up and down my lips. As I let out a sigh, I felt him penetrate me, slurping at the juice that was running out.

Glancing at the couple next to me, it excited me to see my husband's face pressed into another woman's crotch. Marion had one leg draped over his shoulder and she was pinching her own tits with her hands. She looked over at me looking at her. Our heads moved closer together, and for no reason that I could understand, I kissed her. "What the hell am I doing?" I thought, "kissing another woman. And what's my tongue doing in her mouth." I moaned against her face as Richard started sucking on my clit. Marion bit at my lips from the pleasure I knew Alan was giving her. We kissed again, crying out into each other's mouths. Then I pulled away, the pleasure too intense for me to think of anything else. Alan may have learned where all the right spots are over the years, but Richard seemed to be able to go right to them - and to some new ones as well.

I put my hands behind his head, not guiding him but just enjoying the presence of it. I could also feel fingers against my asshole. Then he slid his tongue down until he was rimming me, licking the pussy juice out of my butt. I think I screamed, not in orgasm but in the unexpected excitement of a man's tongue in my ass. "Oh fuck that feels good!" Did that come out of me? But it did feel good. I was rocking in pleasure, not yet at orgasm but just from the pure enjoyment Richard was giving me.

"Oh god yes," Marion whispered to my husband. "That's it, that's it," she encouraged. "Yes, yes, OHFUCKYES!" I imagined that Alan had a finger in her cunt - or her ass, which was where Richard had stuck his.

As Richard moved his finger in and out of my backside, he rubbed the flat of his tongue against my clit. I was pushed to the limit, so close to cumming I could taste it. Richard forced most of his hand into me, into my cunt and my body exploded. I knew I was screaming, my body on fire. As I shook in passion, Richard's finger came out of my ass and was replaced by his tongue. I arched my back, lifting my ass clear of the sofa, pressing myself hard against him. Next to me Marion was also crying out in orgasm. Richard pinched my clit, sending me off again, cumming harder than I could remember. Over and over I was rocking in climax until finally Richard pulled his face back.

"Enough?" he asked with a smile.

"God yes, enough for now," I answered. Glancing over I saw that Alan had also pulled back. His face was glistening with Marion's cum.

"Damn Alan's good," Marion said. "Did you teach him all that yourself?"

"Well, he was an enthusiastic student," I said, looking over at her. She had a very satisfied look on her face, which I certainly did also. As we looked at each other, Marion leaned over, kissed me, then said, "Thank you for teaching him, and for sharing him also."

Both men got up, and I nodded at Alan to come over to me. I pulled him close and kissed him hard on the mouth. His face was slick with Marion's emissions, and he reeked of pussy. As I kissed him I realized that for the first time in my life I was tasting another woman's pussy, another woman's sex. "Goddam," I said, "the taste of pussy all over your face is so sexy." Alan sat down next to me. After cuddling together a while I asked our hosts, "Would you two mind if we step outside a few minutes?"

"Oh no, go ahead," Richard said. "I'll have drinks ready when you come back in." It said something for the condition of my mind that I didn't even think about the fact that Alan and I were standing on the balcony naked.

"You weren't mad or jealous or anything, were you honey?" I asked. "I mean, about what I was doing to Richard.

"Oh no," my husband assured me. "If anything, I was proud of you. I wanted them to know how good you really are, how good you can make me feel. How 'bout you? Any reservations?"

"Not really. I guess I was proud too, proud of how you were able to make Marion scream, and proud of how I could do the same to Richard." After thinking a minute, I added, "And it was a hell of a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

"Sure was," Alan said. Now, let's get some drinks. I gave him a hug and kiss, once more tasting Marion on his face. I hoped he could taste Richard in my mouth also. I held him close, and against my leg I could feel that he was regaining his erection.

"Someone's almost ready for round two," I kidded, him with my thigh.

"I hope we all are," he said.

"I know I am," I assured him. I could see Richard and Marion inside the suite, Richard with drinks in his hand. I signaled them to join us on the balcony.

"Everything okay?" Marion asked.

"Everything is just fine," I said, taking my glass of wine from Richard. "We're having a wonderful time. Thanks."

"Our pleasure," Richard said, stepping behind me. I felt him nibbling on my shoulder, and the flacid cock brushing my backside told me someone not quite ready for round two. Alan put his arm around Marion's waist and pulled her to him. As he hugged her, she casually ran her hand over his penis.

Looking to one side, I noticed a young couple on the next balcony staring at us. "I think we've got an audience," I said.

"Then let's put on a show," Richard responded. He turned me around so my back was to the couple, kissed me with his hands cupping my butt and pulled me against him. Meanwhile, Marion leaned over and kissed the head of Alan's dick.

Straightening up, she said, "Okay, let's go inside. We've given them enough of a show. They can make their own entertainment now." I casually wondered if the young couple would be shocked and call the management about us, or go inside and bang their brains out. Probably the latter. That would have been my reaction in the past.

Once inside the door, Richard kissed me again. I had thought that older guys took a long time to recover, but from the condition of the thing pushing into my lower belly, either I heard wrong, or Richard wasn't nearly as old as I believed. "With a little more encouragement," I thought, "this guy's gonna be hard enough to fuck. And I'm just the lady to give encouragement.

"We've got two bedrooms," Marion said, "with a king-sized bed in each. We can go to separate rooms, or all get on the same bed. What's your choice?"

Immediately I said, "Same bed, or course. I want to watch, and be watched."

Marion led us to the main bedroom, which indeed had a king-sized bed. She pulled the cover back and laid down, pulling Alan onto her. I laid down next to her as Richard stood next to me. I held his cock in my hand, "Almost there," I thought. I pulled him to me and put my lips around his penis. Holding it halfway in my mouth, I flicked my tongue across his head. I gently sucked him in, then slid him nearly out, satisfied with the way the tool was growing fatter and longer. Again I was struck by the fact that Richard was so much bigger around than Alan. I liked the variety of a different size. I was looking forward to having that thing fill me up down below as he had done to my mouth. "I should feel guilty," I thought. "Alan's not making any comparisons."

"My god your pussy's tight," my husband called out next to me. Maybe I was wrong about that comparison thing.

Pulling Richard's new erection from my mouth, I said, "I think you're ready now. Come on and fuck me with this fat thing." I can make comparisons too. Richard knelt on the bed between my legs. Next to me Alan was holding still, his cock buried completely in Marion. He smiled at me, and I started to smile back before I gasped. Richard's dick, which had been pressing against my pussy lips, had pushed into me, stretching me like Alan never had. I didn't even notice the lack of length, he filled me so. Vaguely I wondered to myself how Marion could have such a tight pussy if she regularly had this thing inside it.

"Oh yes!" I cried out as he pushed deep into me. "Oh god yes," as he pulled it nearly out, then slammed it back in. I could feel his balls hitting my ass, his pubic bone crashing into mine. I was well lubed and he moved easily in and out. What he had done to me earlier with his tongue made sure of that lubrication thing.

"Harder," Marion murmured, "do me harder." The bed shook from the enthusiastic action of the men. I was shaking with the excitement of being stimulated as I never had before.

Alan leaned toward me as he was pistoning into Marion. I sighed as he sucked on my breast. It felt good, and it felt good to know he was thinking of me even as we were both having sex with other people.

Richard held still, then began rotating his hips, trying to push in deeper without withdrawing. He was rubbing against me, stimulating my clit. Alan bit down on my nipple and the fire in my cunt exploded, engulfing my whole body. I wrapped my legs tight around Richard's back, holding him against me as I was cumming.

I hadn't expected to cum that quickly, but the whole experience had me so hot I couldn't help it. As the orgasm faded, Richard said, "Why don't you turn over and let me do you from behind?"

"Sounds good," I gasped, glad for a chance to get my breath back. Richard pulled out and I turned over to got on my hands and knees. I felt his tongue on my pussy as he licked me from behind. Then he moved up and I gasped in surprise and pleasure as his tongue penetrated my ass.

After rimming me, Richard got on his knees. I could feel his cock-head against my pussy, then 'wham' he slammed into me. He held still a moment, then 'wham' again. Although I had gotten used to his girth and didn't feel stretched any more, his size made me feel so full. Next to us Alan was moving slowly in and out of Marion. She was making soft little sounds of appreciation and I knew she was probably enjoying having the longer dick exploring parts of her that Richard didn't reach.

Suddenly Marion screamed. Her face was contorted in orgasm. She rocked the whole bed, obviously cumming hard. "Oh shit me too," Alan cried out. From my vantage point I could see he was completely buried in Marion's cunt.

"YesyesyesYES," Marion screamed. "FillmeupfillmewithyourcumOHFUCKYES." The sight and sound of their shared orgasm turned me on even more. As Marion started to calm down, I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues played together as Richard started banging me harder again. I felt someone touch me. I looked down to discover Marion's hand between my legs. She had a finger on each side of my pussy where Richard's cock was moving in and out of me. The palm of her hand was rubbing my clit. I kissed her again, then screamed against her mouth as another orgasm hit me. I could feel Richard pulling me tight against him, felt his cum pouring into me fueling the heat that was consuming me.

When we finally calmed down, I turned onto my back and Richard laid down beside me. Marion and I were laying together and Alan was on her far side. He had his head propped on an elbow with a smile on his face. "Kim honey," he said, "you are so beautiful when you're cumming."

"You say the nicest things, dear. Thank you," I said to him. Then I turned to Richard and added, "Thank you too." I kissed him quickly and laid my head back down on the pillow.

I felt Marion's hand on my breast. Then the hand ran down my body until it was at my pussy. "Girl, you are leaking all over the sheets," she said.

"And you're not?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh yes I am. This husband of yours shot a major load into me. I see my husband did the same to you," she added as her fingers slid into my full pussy. I moaned softly, too sexually stimulated to even care that this was a woman's fingers inside me. She pulled them out and held them to her lips. I watched as she licked the combined man/woman cum off them. They returned to my pussy and she penetrated me again. Marion kissed me on the lips, her tongue probing my mouth as her fingers probed my cunt. She whispered, "You taste so good. I want to go down on you. Would you like me to do that? To eat your pussy?"

That's when I started coming out of my sexual stupor. Had I gone too far, or not far enough? Did I want this woman to make love to me. To eat my pussy? To lick my cum, and her husband's cum, out of me? Why did her hand feel so good in me? Why had I kissed her? Marion waited patiently while I thought. Finally I said, "I don't think so. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Is that okay?"

"Sure," she said. "You get to set your own limits. Just let me know when you are ready." Vaguely I wondered if Alan was disappointed at not getting to watch me have sex with a woman. I'd heard that was every man's fantasy, but didn't know if it was his. One more thing we'd have to talk about later.

Marion removed her fingers from me. My eyes were closed so I don't know if she licked them again. I had an urge to touch her, to taste her and taste Alan's seed inside her. But my discomfort was too strong. Instead I snuggled close to Marion and just let myself finally relax.

After we all calmed down and rested, Alan and I said that it was time we got back to our own room. It had been a long, weird, and wonderful day, but we were beat. I pulled my beach robe back on over my nakedness and carried my suit. I'm pretty sure Alan put his swim trunks back on, but I was too tired to care if he was covered or not. As we passed the door to the room where the young couple had been watching us from their balcony earlier I thought I could hear the sounds of fucking inside, but it might have been my imagination.

Somehow we made it back to our little suite. We reeked of sex. I considered showering, but we were both too tired. Besides, I liked the smell, the reminder of our sexual adventures that day. My flashing my bare tits on the beach for the first time. Getting naked with another couple, and the sex that followed. How I had felt pride at Alan when he brought Marion to orgasm with his tongue. How good Richard had made me feel. How much I loved Alan, even more now that we had shared ourselves with others. I thought about making love to my husband, but I was too late. My knight in shining armor was sound asleep. Two minutes later so was I.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers