Playmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

When we woke the following morning we did make love. Slowly. Tenderly. Sharing our bodies to demonstrate that what we had done the day before had done nothing but strengthen the love we felt. Then we talked. Talked about what we had watched each other do, and what we each had done. About the surprise and pleasure we had both experienced. What we thought about it. We agreed that it did not change the way we felt about each other. Alan admitted that it was something of a fantasy of his to see me with another woman. I admitted that I had been very tempted. That Marion had made me feel good and I knew I would have enjoyed her going down on me.

"One thing for sure," Alan said. "If you had told me yesterday morning that we'd end up having sex with another couple, not to mention a couple at least twenty years older than us, I would have had you committed." I couldn't have agreed more. Another thing we agreed on - that we'd almost certainly do it again.

After finally getting out of bed, we thought about calling Richard and Marion, but what do you say? "Thanks for the nice fuck?" or "My husband really enjoyed the blow job you gave him?" or "Richard's got some great tasting cum?" Maybe we should send a thank you note. "We really enjoyed the orgy last night. We'll have to do it again some time soon."

In the end, we had a room service breakfast, showered and made love again. Then off to the beach where once more I got to go topless, displaying my titties for the men to ogle. And Alan got to ogle the titties being displayed for him.

After lunch on the beach and a nap under an umbrella, we went back to our room to get cleaned up. We were planning on having dinner at a beach restaurant we'd seen, but as I was getting out of the shower Marion called.

"Kim dear," she said, "we wanted to tell you guys how much fun we had yesterday." I assured her that we had enjoyed it too, then she said, "We ran into a couple we know, in fact we met them here last year. We told them about you guys and they'd like to meet you."

What had she told them, I wondered. And were we up for another orgy tonight. Especially with a couple we didn't know. Then I thought, "Hell, we hardly knew Richard and Marion when we started sampling their bodily fluids."

Marion went on, "How 'bout you two meeting the four of us for dinner. There's this great place down on the beach," she said, naming the same restaurant we had intended on going to. I told her I'd need to talk to Alan who was in the shower, and that I'd call her back. When Alan got out I told him about the invitation. We decided it would be okay. After all, we'd be in public and have all our clothes on. And we could always say no if they invited us to the room. Or we could plead exhaustion, which would not be much of a stretch. Hell, we didn't even know if these were friends or playmates we'd be meeting.

I called Marion back and agreed to meet them in an hour in the lobby. I put on my new skirt. It was short with a slit up the side that displayed my legs nicely. No hose of course, it was way too hot for that. I wore tiny bikini panties and a matching bra under my silk blouse. The exhibitionist in me left enough buttons open so I could show off without revealing everything. Like there was anyone around who hadn't already seen what was in my bra.

When we got to the lobby we had to wait a few minutes for the other four to show up. I noted the appreciative glances men made at my legs. It almost made me decide to take my bra off. I love to show off, and it always turns Alan on when I let other men get glimpses up my skirt or down my blouse.

Soon Marion and Richard arrived with the other couple. Tom and May were older than us, but not as old as our friends, probably about halfway between. May was a big woman, tall and buxom with wide hips and an open smile. She also had several buttons open on her blouse, displaying the obvious lack of a bra. Standing next to diminutive Marion she looked even larger. Marion was wearing a black dress. I could see her breasts outlined in the clingy cloth. The hem was short enough to show off her legs. I wondered if she was wearing anything under the dress.

Tom had a jolly looking face. Not as tall as May, he sported a small paunch around his middle. We exchanged the usual small talk you do when meeting people for the first time, and walked to the restaurant where Richard had made reservations.

Tom was as jovial as he looked, kidding with everyone in a self-deprecating way that made you like him. May was also fun to be with, and after a very short time Alan and I were as comfortable with them as if we'd known them for years. When the waiter came to take our orders, Tom looked at us, "Now y'all order what ever you want," he said in his Texas drawl, "this here is Richard's treat. He can afford it. He's rich as old Creosus."

"Tom dear, I'm rich too," Marion told him. "I'm an heiress you know." She said it as a joke, but I didn't doubt it for a minute.

"Yes darlin'," Tom said, "But you've got talents. I'm not sure Richard does."

"Oh yes he does," May threw in. "I can assure you Richard's got talents. Don't you think so, dear," she directed at me.

Caught off-guard, I responded, "He did yesterday." Oops. I wondered if May knew what I was talking about, or whether I should have even been talking about it.

Tom winked at me and said, "Richard, you horny ol' bastard. You always did know how to suck up to the pretty ones' didn't you."

"And he means that literally, too," May added.

Marion put her hand on Tom's arm and said, "Kim, I can promise you Tom's got a lot of talent too. He can 'suck up' with the best of them."

"Why hell ladies. I'm just an old drunk Irishman feeling lucky to be in the company of such beautiful people." I had noted that when we had cocktails Tom had nursed a single glass of scotch while the rest of us had at least two drinks. He might have been an Irishman, but he sure didn't act like a drunk.

By the time we'd finished eating we felt as if we'd known both couples for ever. They were fun, likable, and in their own way, sexy. Both Richard and Tom had sent complementary glances down my blouse, which always made me feel good. May had leaned over to give Alan a show so often that Tom had said, "Honey, you're gonna drop one o' them things on your plate, you keep doin' that."

To which Richard had responded, "Tom, you mind your own business. She's just trying to entertain Alan and me. If she drops one I'll be glad to pick it up for her and tuck it back in." Tom felt comfortable enough he put his hand on my knee a few times, but no higher. Frankly, I was disappointed it hadn't moved higher. The thought of getting naked with this group was starting to appeal to me.

As we were having after-dinner drinks, I said, "So, I understand the four of you met at this resort last year?"

"Sure did, Honey," May said. "We met Marion first. Richard didn't arrive until a day or so later."

"That's right," Richard said. "Marion sort of picked them up one day."

"Actually, she picked me up first, down on the beach," Tom said. "She didn't pick May up until that afternoon in the bar."

"And had her way with both of them before the day was out," Richard said with a smile.

"Just May, not me. Didn't get around to me until you got here," Tom said.

"Yeah," May threw in. "You were too busy having your way with Stella's butt that first day."

I was definitely getting wet. Under cover of the table cloth I put my hand in Alan's lap. As expected, there was a boner in his pants. We looked each other in the eyes and nodded together. There was no question about what we were agreeing to do. I gave him a squeeze and excused myself to go to the restroom. After I peed, I removed my bra and put it in my purse. When I put my blouse back on, I left an additional button open.

Returning to the party, I made sure I leaned toward Tom when I sat down. The view I gave him wasn't wasted. Tom's hand immediately went back to my knee. This time I covered it with my own hand and urged it higher until his fingers were on the inside of my thigh. I didn't know how far we could go in a public place, but if I'd thought we could get away with it I would have had my way with him right there on the table.

Without acknowledging what his hand was doing under the table, Tom said, "Remember that little strip tease the three ladies did for us that night. Now, that was something."

To Alan, Richard said, "They undressed and played with each other to music. Tom and I about went nuts waiting for our turn with them."

"Hey, why don't we do that again," Marion said. "Or at least May and I can if Kim isn't ready to participate yet." Not knowing if I was ready or not, I didn't say anything.

"That sounds like fun," my dear husband tossed in. The horny young bastard.

"Sure does," Tom said. "Richard, pay the tab and let's get outa here." Over our protests, Richard did pick up the bill and we headed back to their suite for the second night. Alan was beaming like crazy, obviously looking forward to the strip tease that was coming. Inside, I knew I was looking forward to it nearly as much. As we walked back to the resort I felt almost as if I was in daze. Two days earlier these people had been unknown to me, and I had only had one sex partner in my life. But I knew that before the night was over I would be having sex with one, hell probably more than one, of those near strangers, as would my husband. And I was wet with anticipation.

Once back in the suite, Marion got the covers off both beds and spread them on the sitting room floor. "Just in case someone gets carried away," she said. "Don't want any rug burns on knees or backsides."

May lowered the lights while Tom and Richard pulled up chairs to sit in. Alan and I sat on the sofa together. I sat with my knees apart and both the other men took appreciative looks up my skirt. Until the music started, that is. 'Bolero' of course. The ultimate sex music.

The two women began moving, sort of in time with the music. Nobody really cared much about that. As we watched they kissed and rubbed their clothed bodies against each other. May turned around facing the men with Marion behind her. Marion's hands were squeezing May's breasts, then one moved down and rubbed her crotch. As the tempo of the music picked up, Marion inched the front of May's skirt up until she had her hand under it. Although hidden from view, we could tell she was rubbing, masturbating, May's pussy.

Marion removed her hand and they turned to face each other again. Marion pulled May's blouse from her skirt, then slowly began unbuttoning it from the bottom. When she finally got the top button open, she stepped back and pulled the blouse open wide. May's large breasts popped into view, her nipples large and hard. Marion grasped them with her hands, pinching the nipples. Then she bent forward and took one in her mouth. May leaned her head back, eyes closed, as if in pleasure. I don't think it was an act.

Marion switched nipples. When she did, May began inching the smaller woman's dress up, revealing red thong panties. They looked wet to me. Mine were. When she got the dress waist high Marion released the nipple she was suckling and raised her arms. May pulled the dress off over her head and Marion's muffin-sized tits were sticking straight out. As Marion discarded the dress, May took hold of the muffins and rubbed Marion's nipples against hers.

The music continued to speed up. May moved behind Marion, her hands on the woman's tits. Then one hand moved down and covered the crotch of the panties. As we watched, May slid her hand under the panties. Marion sagged slightly, the look on her face telling us that May had a finger inside her. We could see the outline of May's hand as she worked the finger in and out of her friend's pussy. Marion began to moan. She took hold of her own breasts, pinching her nipples hard. Then she pulled May's hand out of her panties and brought it to her face. Slowly Marion sucked the wet finger into her mouth as if she was sucking a cock.

The two women faced each other again, and Marion lowered the zipper on the side of May's skirt. She pulled the skirt down and it dropped to the floor, revealing the bikini panties May was wearing. They definitely were wet. Marion dropped to her knees, looked up into May's eyes, then covered the wet cloth with her mouth, causing all of us to gasp. As Marion sucked at the crotch she began rolling the panties down at the sides. Finally she removed her mouth and pulled them all the way down. May kicked them aside. Marion moved her head so we could all see May's neatly trimmed pubic hair. Then Marion pulled the lips open, showing us the inside of May's pussy.

Marion put her mouth back over May's crotch. The big woman moaned as Marion's tongue poked into her. She moaned again when Marion sucked at her clit, then once more when the woman stuck several fingers into her. May put her hands on the back of Marion's head, pressing the woman's mouth to her cunt. May's eyes were closed and her face was contorted. The music was reaching higher and higher levels. I wondered if May was cumming. If not, she was very close. Hell, we all were.

Eventually May pulled Marion back to a standing position. As the two women locked mouths, May slid Marion's thong down and Marion stepped out of them. This time May got to her knees and covered Marion's shaved pussy with her mouth. Supported by May's hands on her back, Marion put one leg over the woman's shoulder and pulled the face against her. Marion bounced her hips, as if she was fucking the bigger woman's mouth. All three men had hard-ons showing and all three were rubbing them through their pants. Each had a wet spot where their cocks poked up. 'Every man's fantasy.' And some women's fantasy too. It was all I could do to keep own hands out of my panties. Instead, I was rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples through my blouse.

The music ended and the two women disengaged. May stood up and both women took a deep bow toward their audience. As she straightened, Marion looked into my eyes, her question clear, even though not spoken aloud. Without thinking I nodded, then silently mouthed the words, "I'm ready now." I was. My pussy was burning - begging me to let these women touch it, kiss it, penetrate it with their fingers, with their tongues. Alan helped me to my feet and dazedly I walked over and stood between the other women. I was ready, more than ready, to have Alan watch me live out the fantasy we neither one had admitted until that day.

Someone started the music again. Marion took me in her arms, her naked body against my clothed one, while she kissed me hard on the mouth. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my leg, and it occurred to me I'd probably have to send the skirt to the cleaners. My hands were on Marion's ass, pulling her against me. Then May was behind me, pressed to my backside. She reached completely around the two of us and I was sandwiched between the two naked women. Marion stepped back slightly, breaking the hug. She pulled my blouse out of my skirt and May's hands slid under it, grasping my breasts as Marion opened the buttons. When she had it completely open, May pulled it back and Marion sucked one of my tits into her mouth. I had my hands on her tits, her nipples like jewels in my palms. I urged her back from me, then I leaned over and sucked one of her breasts into my mouth, rubbing the back of my tongue on the hard point. As I kissed and suckled on her, May slid my skirt down over my hips, dropping it to the floor.

May's hands went to my tits as Marion went to her knees. "This is it," I thought, my whole body tingling with anticipation. Marion held her face directly in front of my crotch. Everyone in the room could see how wet my panties were. Probably everyone could smell them. Marion touched them with her nose, inhaling deeply. Then she covered the wet cloth with her open mouth. I could feel her blowing her hot breath into me. May began rolling my panties down and Marion moved her mouth away so May could pull them completely off. The small woman held her head to the side so all could see my nakedness, shaved and completely exposed. Then she held my lips open, displaying the core of my sex to the men, before returning her mouth to my crotch. For the first time in my life I felt a woman's lips on me, a woman's tongue probing me. It was soft, much softer than a man's. Of course she knew the places I needed to be touched, and she touched every one of them - gently, sensuously, lovingly. My legs were weak and I probably would have collapsed if May had not held me up. I was pressed to her body. I could feel her hot pussy against my ass, her breasts against my back. Her hands were on my tits, rolling and pinching my nipples.

"I . . . I can't stand," I whispered, "I need to lay down." My knees were shaking. The women helped me to the floor. I laid on my back, my knees up and my head on a pillow Alan had tossed me. Marion knelt between my knees and as I watched her face returned to my crotch.

Marion continued exploring and stimulating me with her tongue. She sucked on my clit, and tenderly slid two fingers into me, into my cunt. I put my hands on the back of Marion's head, pushing her harder against me. I laid my head back on the pillow. I was mumbling, not words, just sound of pleasure as Marion used her lips and tongue to tease me. With the knowledge only another woman would have, Marion kept me on the knife's edge between pleasure and ecstasy. Glancing around the room I saw the men were all pantless. Each was stroking his hard cock as they watched what Marion was doing to me.

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. "Make me cum. Please make me cum," I begged. Marion sucked on my clit, her fingers sliding in and out of me. When she located my G-spot she pressed it and I exploded. I know I screamed as I thrashed on the floor, Marion's mouth locked to my cunt. Again and again I rocked in climax, alternately crying out and gasping for air. At long last Marion moved her mouth away, still working her fingers in and out of my pussy. Her face was soaked with my pussy juice. I pulled her up to me and kissed her open-mouthed, licking at my own cum on her, and held the little woman in my arms.

We laid with me holding her a moment, then I whispered, "Now you. I want to make love to you, to eat you - eat your pussy." Without speaking aloud, Marion nodded, then turned onto her back. I positioned myself between her legs, my face directly over crotch. I had never seen a vagina that close before - it was beautiful. Her lips were swollen in anticipation, her clit protruding slightly. I held her lips open, inhaling the aroma of the juice leaking from her. Then I did it - I touched her with my tongue, licking at the wetness. I had thought I knew what a pussy would taste like, having tasted it on Alan's, and Marion's, faces. But I wasn't prepared for how overpowering it would be. Both sweet and pungent. I dug my tongue into her, trying to get more. Then I concentrated on licking those spots where I liked to be touched. Marion was moaning quietly as I explored her sex.

I concentrated on licking gently on her clit and slid a finger into her cunt. It was so wet, so warm. I moved the finger around, eliciting louder moans from my new lover. Over and over I licked and probed at the woman. Soon I had two fingers in her and her hips were rising, pressing her sex to me. Then she shouted and I felt her cunt grasp at my fingers. I licked harder, faster as Marion bounced against me. The cum was flowing from her, coating my hand and my face. Marion locked her legs around my head as she shook in orgasm.

Glancing around I saw May on her knees. Richard's cock was in her mouth and Tom was rubbing his against her cheek. Then I became aware of hands on me - on my hips, on my pussy. I didn't know who was touching me, just that it felt good. As Marion began to come down from her climax, someone lifted my hips until I was on my knees. Looking back, I saw it was Alan. He was on his knees behind me. I could feel his cock against my pussy, then slowly he entered me. I laid my head on Marion's thigh and licked at her pussy-lips again as my husband slid into me. I have never loved him more than at that moment.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers