Playroom

Story Info
You have been a bad boy...go to her room.
1.7k words
76.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped from the tub, her mind set upon what would happen in the next few hours. He only told her he would be waiting for her in the room. She sucks in a soft breath.. The room to them was a place were you can ask anything of the other. No questions asked and it would be done. She knew the limits he normally had but in the room, they were thrown away for the others pleasure. She smiles as she dries off. Not bothering to dress she walks out of the bathroom and down the hallway. She stops just out side the room listening to the soft sounds of metal rubbing against metal. He was wearing the handcuffs she so loved.

That made her pause for a second. She knew how much he hated them. She slowly opened the door and peered inside. The smell of candle wax made her shiver and her mouth went dry at what she saw. He had took out all the furniture in the room, leaving the bed in the center of the hardwood floor surrounded by candles. She closed the door as she stepped into the warm glow. The smell of candle wax made her pulse quicken and she licked her lips.

“Hello love.” He whispered to her as she walked around the bed. He turned and twisted trying to look at her...suddenly he was scared that he had been wrong in clearing out all of the toys. He sunk back down his only free arm covered his face. He fights back tears, his week was hard and stressful and her pleasure meant every thing to him.

She runs her nails gently down his captive arm. “You done this all by your self?” Her voice was hard and he bit his lower lip.

He paused a second and cleared his throat, a harsh sob past his lips as he finally just nodded.

She didn’t speak as she moved his arm from his face. He chewed on his lip and risked opening his eyes to look at her. She was smiling her damp hair raining icy cold droplets of water upon him. He smiled a little. He so wanted her to be happy. It took him a lot just to place the cuffs on he kept having to remind him self that this was for her. He reached out to her with his free arm and gently ran his fingers through her wet hair. “I love you.” he whispered to her. “Always.” Not really expecting to hear it back he closed his eyes and gave in to her.

“I love you too” the purr in her voice made him shiver. It has begun already he thought, this is where the normal Christine disappears and The Mistress takes over her.”Now open your eyes.”

He did as he was told watching as she picked up on of the candles from the floor. His body tensed as she brought it over to the bed. His lips went dry and he ran his tongue over them stopping mid way as she leaned over him.

“Trust?” She smiled hard down at him leaving the word “No” out of the question. He trusted Christine but not The Mistress. She looked annoyed at his lack of response. “Trust?!” she managed to keep most of her growl outta the small word that meant so much.

He nodded dumbly. That was not enough for her she frowned at him.

“I asked you a question... Now how do you answer me?”

“Yes mistress I trust you. I am sorry please forgive me.” The words slip from his lips in a practiced tone of submission she so loved.

“That’s much better.”She reached over and lightly patted his head like the dog he was to her now cold eyes.”Good boy. I am very pleased with how you put on the handcuffs with out my ordering you too.”

“I am glad it pleases you my Mistress. I live to please you always.”He looked up at her hoping that his words was all she needed tonight.

“Hmmm” she runs her nails down the candle in her hand.. No such luck tonight she has her mind set. He watches as she leans over him, tilting the candle in such a way that it threatens to pour hot wax onto his exposed chest. He gasped softly in protest despite himself. “Wax scares you?”

“No” he paused then added “I trust you mistress not to hurt me too much.” His eyes pleaded with her.

She nodded and moved the candle down some.. Tilting it more so it drips just above his belly button. He jumps as the hot wax hits that sensitive spot making a whimper rips from his lips. She purrs softly to him “Shhh, my pet it is not all that bad now is it?”

He wanted to nod and scream yes it was he just wants her to go back to Christine.. Loving Christine who’s soft kiss would make him forget the evil glare of the Mistress within her.

She took his silence as a yes and dripped more hot wax onto his skin from a little higher up. She watched it fall and harden upon his stomach with interest one would have for a bug as it made its way across your counter before you squashed it. That’s what he was to her.. Something that needed to be squashed... he closed his eyes and breathed in and out in deep controlled breaths. She continued to pour wax upon his body.. Stopping only to pick up other candles from the floor to use along his legs. He squirmed and whimpered but never once called out their escape word. She had managed to cover his entire chest and most of his legs with the wax before she started to come back to her self. The mistress in her appeased for now she leaned over and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss with a muffled moan of welcome. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly letting go only to undo the handcuffs.

Ash sat up quickly and pulled Christine into his lap hugging her tightly to him. Wax cracked and rubbed off as she squirmed a little.

“You are ok right?”She pulled back so that her soft brown eyes meet his own.

“Yes. I am ok.” Ash smiled glad to have Christine back instead of The Mistress. Her nails scraped gently down his chest to get rid of the hardened wax. He loves how she never says she is sorry only asks if he is ok. It slowly sinks into him that she had said she loved him too and he arched a brow. “Sense when do you answer me telling you that I love you?”

She smiled and ran her nails gently up along his hardening cock “Sense today.” She rubbed her thumb against the ridge upon his cock as her fingers gently squeezed him how he likes it.

“Mmmm. Really now?” he grabbed her wrist and guided her hand up and down his thick hard cock. His eyes close a little and he moans as Christine squeezes harder as her hand moves up along his tip. She leans closer to him pressing her lips against his neck.

She murmured breathlessly against his skin “Cum for me my love. Cum all over us.” Her lips parted a little more and she nibbled upon his neck.

Ash’s cock twitched like mad at her words. He groaned “I will cum when I am ready too.”

She grinned to her self and pulled one of her tricks. She gently slid her free hand down along his balls just barely touching them. “I told you to cum for me. ” she waited just a second before adding a soft “please.”

That did it for him he shot his huge load again and again covering her hands and both of their stomachs in his wonderful white goo. He picked her up and set her down upon her back letting his body move over hers pinning her there with his weight. He looked down at her and smiled.

”Such a good girl.” He gently pushed her thighs open. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She watched as he slowly sank his simi hard cock deep into her tight shaved pussy.

“Good cause I am gonna fuck the hell outta you for what you did.” He slowly let his cock almost slide from her pussy leaving only the tip inside. Christine bit her lower lip as she held her breath, waiting for him to thrust into her. Ash slammed his cock deep inside her tight and oh so wet pussy enjoying the fact that he is stretching her almost to her limit. He leaned down and whispered into her ear “I am gonna fuck you so raw that you will have to call into work sick tomorrow.” He pulled back and this time slowly fed her pussy every single inch of his cock. Making her whimper with pleasure. Her whimpers and moans drove him wild making him want to thrust into her harder, faster to burry him self deep into that tight sheath. He got into a rythem that made the bed scrape the floor, Christine’s breasts jiggled wonderfully in time to the wet slapping sounds of flesh against flesh. Ash leaned down and bit her nipple making her cum hard. He groaned as he felt her pussy grip him so tightly. He gently rolled her nipple between his teeth willing himself to stay still with in her to enjoy the full effect of her orgasm. She bucked and writhed, he let her nipple slip from his lips to hold her close. His cock could not stay hard any longer and slipped from her pussy. She sighed deeply and looked up at him.

“Again?”

“In a few minutes.” He smiled as she ran her nails over the silver streak in his hair. “I know it is not like we are in our teens.” She teased.

“Oh be quiet!” he smirked and shook his head. She always had to tease him about being 25 with a silver streak in his hair. He learned not to let The Mistress have her way too much from that!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Red Nails He finds red nails sexyin Fetish
Injuries Do Sometimes Pay Off Doctor visit brings more than a check-up.in Erotic Couplings
Anything for His Mistress A devoted slave wears handcuffs.in BDSM
Fuck Me!? What comes out of her mouth sometimes!in Erotic Couplings
An Average Geek Ch. 1 Ordinary guy uses his extraordinary asset.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories