Play's The Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"'How... good...?'" Megan pleaded to know.

Olivia's hand cinched Megan's hair, forcing her gaze up to the ceiling. Soon, Olivia's lustful face filled that view, looking down at Megan like a cat would look at a mouse. "'I also inherited a taste for blood. Not a thirst. A craving. A desire. Like when you smell a chocolate cake, fresh from the oven, and you simply have to... try it.'"

Was that the script? How the fuck could she remember the script at a time like this?

"'You want this... but I don't.'"

"'Bullshit. I've been rubbing against you for five minutes.'"

"No, I do want this, but that's what it says in the script..."

"We'll have to do a rewrite." Olivia's lips moved over Megan's face, looking for her mouth.

"I masturbated to you once," Megan blurted out, which didn't at all sound as sexy as she thought it would.Shit, girl, when the fuck are you gonna stop saying crap like that when you get nervous?

"Really?" Olivia purred into Megan's jawline, as her hands brutally dismantled Megan's belt.

"Yeah, ya know, I was in Egypt and someone sent me that Maxim issue where we're in the Top 100 and they had pictures of you and it wasEgypt.What else was I supposed to masturbate to?"

"And how did it feel?" Olivia demanded, like the cool leather of a riding crop in one of Megan's dominatrix fantasies, as she jerked Megan's pants down. Never looking away from Megan's pleading eyes.

"Like I was never going to stop coming."

Olivia took her time pulling Megan's panties off. "Megan... you never are."

She disappeared down Megan's body, her teeth finding their home between Megan's legs, a sharp bright pain and pleasure that made Megan arch off the bed, then Olivia's lips and tongue went to work and all Megan could do was mesh her fingers in Olivia's hair and hang on.

Fuck.Fuck!How could she be so fucking good at this and so fuckingstraight?If you got in that much... practice, surely some tabloid would pick up on it? She felt like she was a volcano, no, a furnace, and Olivia was throwing buckets of gasoline into the fire. She couldn't take this, couldn'tlivelike this, without a breath-stop-climax, she needed to come or she'd have a fucking heart attack and her nipples were jammed up inside her bra like her demi-cups were torture devices and her mouth was contorting around all the wild noises pouring out of her throat like demons and Olivia's hands offered no relief, only more heat, more blessed-hated-wickedflame.Megan felt herself go, hips bucking against Olivia's mouth until it felt like all the energy had been sucked out of her body. Damn.Goddamn.

She sunk into the bed, bare from the waist down, her unbelted pants and panties down around her ankles, hanging off the side of the bed. Olivia looked up at Megan, her chin wet and oh god, Megan thought, that washer.She'd come in Olivia Wilde's mouth.

"Was that the way you pictured it going in Egypt?" Olivia asked huskily.

"So much better..." Megan felt her legs unkink, and lazily managed to kick off a few of the many extraneous clothes items at foot level. "The real thing is so much better."

"Good." Olivia kicked off her boots. "Because this time, you're playing Ivy." Her belt buckle opened with a sound that made Megan hot all over again, made her feel like Olivia had never stopped fucking her, making her come. "And I want you to make me feel it."

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12