Playthings: Docile

Story Info
Cathie meets David and they dabble in office fraternization.
1.7k words
3.7
9.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Docile; by definition: quiet, easy to control, and unlikely to cause trouble.

Walking down the long and more than tiring driveway that lead to her house, Cathie couldn't keep her mind off of David's actions. Why did he ask me if I knew anyone in town? Why had he gone out of his way to bring me lunch like that today? All these questions and more would soon be answered for her. Little did she know, sooner rather than later she would find such answers a bit out of the ordinary.

The office building of Cooper & Saint had a large number of cubicles strewn around a centralized main office. The main office is where most of the writers met and discussed whether or not they would become published or continued writing for random ad space in this-magazine or that-magazine.

"Jeez, think they take long enough to brainstorm in there or what?" said a usually quiet and casual David Chess.

More than half of David's career as a writer was spent working in small cubicles and coming up with cute little nothings to put inside greeting cards. Up until recently he had never thought about getting any of his hobby writing published in a real book before. But ever since he heard about the new girl that just started in the alcoholic beverages department David had been in the habit of being a slight cheerier than usual.

David's coworker Cathie was standing behind him. She had also been watching the board meeting of publishers in the main office for quite some time now. As she heard David actually speak some form of an opinion for once she decided to herself that his voice was somewhat soothing to her.

"I know exactly what it is that you mean." Cathie replied, a bit delayed, in an interested and stately tone.

"You would think that making us wait this long would actually take a toll on their bladders for how much liquid they proceed to consume from that pitcher of water." David continued the outward conversation of the board of publishers.

Cathie could only imagine what his voice sounded like if they could be alone together. She could feel her legs beginning to quiver. She leaned forward and casually bumped into David's shoulder a bit so as to make it seem as though she were in an attempt to get a better look at the board members. David turned his head slightly and smirked at Cathie's obvious, to him at least, flirtatious attention grabbing.

The board members finally stood up and made their way to the exit doors. As they filed out like ants from their colony of paperwork and press release forms the lead publisher spoke to the office manager for what seemed decades to Cathie and David.

"Oh, come on!" David scoffed silently as he watched the lead publisher talking to the office manager about the final decision for the next story from the cubicles to become published in their magazine.

"I agree with you on that one." Cathie blurted out, not so quietly, in response to David's short tempered scoff.

It was becoming obvious to David that his coworker had been hiding her true self from him for the past five years. Somehow he was just now realizing that, sure as the day was hot, Cathie was ever more attractive to him, and not just because she was a redhead with nice hips, and an evenly cupped breast size. He truly found his mind reeling with excitement over the thoughts of her turning and toying with his mind.

"You want to get some coffee after this paper pushing bullshit is over with?" he asked her from over his shoulder.

"Of course! I would love some coffee." Cathie responded in an upbeat and oblivious tone. She caught David's eye when he looked at her over his shoulder, as though he were sizing her up for something.

The two of them slowly walked back to their cubicles, which were just a few feet from the main office. David looked over at Cathie as she was typing something quite speedily into her computer. Seeing her stop typing with one final stroke of the mouse David noticed that what she was typing was actually a message to him. The message she had sent to him read as the following; "East stair well, five minutes, don't make me wait."

"Good to know." David thought aloud as he caught his lovely coworker's livid emerald glance when he lifted his head from the screen. He slouched back in his not-so-comfortable computer chair, rested his feet on his desk, and stared blankly into the ceiling as though he had nothing in particular on his mind. Quite the contrary, he had more than something beautiful within his conscience.

/Soon, this will be known throughout the office as 'Dave Day'/. David thought to himself as he pictured the lead publisher handing him the new paperwork for his column.

Cathie could think of nothing more than being pressed up against the stairwell and feeling pleasure she knew she hadn't felt in about three long, boring and definitely tedious years of being single. Reclining back in her chair all she could think about at that moment was what it feels like to have her skirt lifted and to be fondled as though she hadn't a single care in the world about her work, or the possible column she would be writing soon.

/I hereby deem this the self holiday of 'Cathie's Get-A-Quickie-At-Work Day'/. she thought to herself while reclining just enough not to have her skirt fall down her long and slender legs.

The next five minutes became a game of cat and mouse messaging for both David and Cathie alike. She would send him a teasing question, and he would respond be giving her a very, and much needed, vulgar answer. She would send him a picture of her from her last girls night with her best friend from college, and he would reply with an equally satisfying picture of him just out of the shower and in briefs. Cathie found herself not even caring about the small slouch of beer gut that David kept hidden from anyone peeking at that picture. She saw it, she ignored it, and yet she also loved his cute hideaway idea of his possible alcohol problem.

Suddenly, as though time had shifted into overdrive, they found each other walking to opposite sides of the main office and using two different elevators. Cathie had decided to take the main office west elevator. Whereas David, following instructions, had taken the east elevator. Both elevators came out near the north stairway of the parking garage. David made his way to the east stairway, and was somewhat taken by surprise of what he set his eyes upon when he turned the corner and opened the door.

Cathie had finally made it to the east stairwell of the parking garage. She didn't enjoy the walk, however, she did enjoy the suspense she felt as she neared the east stairwell. Turning the corner she opened the door and shut it behind her. She knew no one ever really took the east stairwell until night fall, but at this time it was more near noon. So she would have utter privacy with David now. She carefully slipped out of her heels and stood leaning against the wall with her legs crossed at the ankle.

The door slowly opened, as David peered around the corner he caught a glimpse of a black silk skirt and Cathie's pointed black nylon stocking feet out of her shoes from earlier in the office. He took a gulp of pride as he moved towards her.

"You're gorgeous, Cathie!" his voice made Cathie's spine tingle with excitement and lust. She could feel her toes lift off of the floor as he gently picked her up and hugged her to his muscled chest.

Cathie could think of nothing to say in response to David's accusations of her beauty. So she did what she had wanted to do for the past two years. Her lips pressed against his in a passion flooded first kiss of lust and forbidden pleasure. Her legs quickly found their way around David's waist. Pulling herself against his clothed body, she could feel his heat sprawling deep within him. David held her up safely, his hands firmly curving her round and pert buttocks. He reveled in her lustful whimpers as he thud her back against the wall, her hand clasped at the back of his neck as they pressed themselves further together. David held Cathie in position while he quickly moved his hand beneath her skirt, swiftly pulling her panties down to her ankles. His belt had fallen to the floor with a mild clang of its buckle. He removed his pants to set around his mid thighs.

Suddenly and without hesitation Cathie let herself slide down onto her long awaited pleasure. David pressed her hard against the wall, his hands holding hers at her sides, his tongue and teeth working like masters of torture along the nape of her slender, olive neck. She could feel nothing but complete erotic heat from deep inside her. The ardent flowing of pleasure fell quickly into her groin from within her nervous stomach. So quickly Cathie could not believe what was happening to her. David had grabbed a handful of her radiant auburn hair, so as to make sure she would not knock her head into the concrete behind her. He plunged hard and fast within her soft warmth. David could feel her contracting around him as he made love to her. More than ever before, Cathie could feel herself escape once again into a distant land where pleasure and pain coincided with one another. Reaching her climax, she clinched her legs firmly around David's waist as his teeth rolled across her neck in lustful torture.

David could feel himself gush deep within Cathie's tight contracting orgasm. He plunged himself hard inside her as he came. Her head now rested on his shoulder, her breathing heavier than before. Moving his hand up to her neck and cupping her chin, David looked deep into her emerald eyes with his own fiercely blue eyes. Her fiery cascades of hair now lay around her shoulders and covered her breasts in a very lustful and tousled manner.

"Fuck me, again, David!" she ordered him with a breath of lusting demand.

David smirked at her request, "As you wish" he passionately pushed himself further inside her tight warmth once more.