Playthings of the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. Thank you again Mistress."

Sabrina didn't reply. She clapped her hands and Cassie briskly rose and left the room without delay, cum trailing down her inner thighs.

When the slave girl had left, Sabrina removed the cock ring and laid her nubile body across Connor's prone nakedness. He felt her heat brush across every inch of him, especially the heat between her thighs as it rubbed back and forth across his spent manhood. His manhood twitched, aroused even now, and he bit back a strangled groaned.

"So? Have you anything to say? How was it, slave? Did you enjoy yourself, even a little?"

To Connor's eternal shame, the answer was yes. A resounding yes. He slowly shook his head, though, burrowing deeply toward the safety of denial.

"I...it was an incredible orgasm, yes. But it's not real. You...you made me!" he raged. "I will not be your willing slave. Let me go."

The beautiful girl's face softened, but with disappointment rather than tenderness. She rose up and strode back to her Wall of Toys, taking down a long, thick strap-on dildo which was shiny and black. When she turned back to him, his eyes were wide and seemed ready to pop out of his skull.

"Wait. What are you doing?!"

"I warned you, slave. This would have been so much easier if you had just surrendered." Sabrina proceeded to fasten the strap-on tightly around her waist. Then she lubed up the shaft with the same strawberry-scented fluid. She knelt between Connor's legs. Connor could see her eyes focusing on the tiny, wrinkled opening of his ass.

"No! Please, not that. Oh god, stop!" She began to position the head at the entry to his anus. Her hands stroked his inner thighs as she gave him a pointed look. Connor begged again. "No, please, what do you want?! I'll do anything you want. Just tell me."

The big-breasted dominatrix gently caressed his balls, lifting them up to reveal his prone anus.

"I've already told you what I want, slave. I want you to surrender to me. To admit that you are my slave. To admit that the pleasure of the last two orgasms I have given you are precious things...and that you crave more just like them. THAT is what I want for starters, Slave Connor."

Closing his eyes, Connor fought back the crush of shame before admitting the truth. The primal part of him felt sated, content right now. Part of him didn't fear the idea of being a sex slave. In fact, he felt a foreign sensation slip through him. Excitement.

"I...Yes. It was amazing."

"Call me Mistress," she insisted. Her hand was at it again, pumping his cock back toward arousal. She had a way with those delicate, graceful fingers, and soon, despite the odds, Connor was firm again. He could feel how spent he was even now, his cock almost painful in its tenuously rigid state. He sighed as she slowly straddled him, her pink pussy poised above his cock.

"So, slave. What will it be? Do you surrender?"

If it was a choice between having his anus deflowered or letting her use his cock like a personal sex-toy, the answer was a no-brainer, and Connor knew it.

"I...I surrender Mistress. I am...I am yours."

He sighed, resigned to what might come as Sabrina unfastened the strap-on dildo, tossing it to the far edge of the room. She gently slid her snug, wet sheath to encase his manhood like a heavenly glove, and Connor's moan of surrender escaped between his reluctant lips.

The curvaceous dominatrix slid up and down, purring as her pussy repeatedly enveloped his manhood. She reached back with one hand, gently stroking his testicles.

"Mmm...You see, slave? Surrender is not so bad, is it?"

Connor groaned plaintively as he watched Sabrina dominate him with her cunt, slurping up his cock between her folds with a demanding rhythm.

"Speak, slave."

"Yes Mistress. You feel so good around my...around my cock," he admitted.

The lithesome, big-breasted woman now fondled her own tits as she rode him, moaning as she looked down at his face.

"And did your last girlfriend do this?" Abruptly, Sabrina gyrated on his cock, sending a delirious spasm of sensation through his loins. The naked Latina was flexible, Connor had to give her that. Her one hand slipped backward again, continuing to gently massage his testicles.

"Come for me, baby. Third time's the charm." Her commanding eyes held him enthralled as she bounded on his lap, squeezing her cunt muscles mercilessly around his shaft. Finally a desperate cry rose from his throat, his cock spewing its modest load of jism. Sabrina sighed, rocking back and forth until Connor had spent every last drop from his exhausted loins.

**********

TWENTY FOUR HOURS LATER...

Sabrina awoke on the plush silk cushions in her underground master bedroom, yawning before she rose, stretching her neck and stepping into the scalding, caressing heat of the shower. She was efficient, soaping up and washing in minutes, toweling herself off and blow-drying her hair as she looked at her naked body in the mirror.

Yes, it was time for the next part of breaking Connor in. The poor boy had no idea what was about to transpire. This was going to be something to savor. Mistress Sabrina hadn't told him the awful truth yet. Oh yes...seeing Connor's reaction would be priceless.

Sabrina opened the door to Connor's cell. He was no longer spread-eagled, and Slave Cassie had brought him some food and drink. Connor's wrists were cuffed in front of him and his right ankle was chained to the wall.

"I trust you slept well and enjoyed your breakfast?" It had been a day since Sabrina's initial training session with him. He glowered at her.

"Yes Mistress. Why are you here?" He practically spat the words, making it no mystery that his defiant spirit hadn't die - at least not yet.

Sabrina's musical laugh graced the room. "I came to check on my favorite slave and show you something. Something that will be of very keen interest to you."

The sexy Latina took the remote which sat near the Wall of Toys - all far out of Connor's reach. She flipped on the monitor and gestured toward the screen. Reluctantly he swiveled his attention to it even as Sabrina enabled the speakers.

The screen showed an enclosure with three men, a muscular black, a burly Hispanic, and a tall man of Nordic stock. All three were naked and surprisingly free of all restraints.

"You see those male slaves? I'd like you to meet Drey, Jose, and Olaf. They have been in my dungeon for the longest time, and I have honed their need for lust to a fine edge. I starve them of women, never visiting them myself. They get food, water, and little else...until." She paused for effect, and Connor glared at her.

She waited for him to bite, but when he didn't she merely shrugged. "Until I put a new slave girl in their midst. They have permission to do with her whatever they please, with a crate of some of my favorite sex toys to entertain them."

Sabrina grinned as she saw the suspicious look slide over his expression. He was wondering where exactly she was going with this...Good, she had his attention.

Next the big-breasted Mistress spoke over the sound system.

"OK, Cassie, drop her into the pit."

A trap door opened onto a cushioned section of the flooring in the wide circular enclosure, and suddenly a naked woman landed in a heap on the rubber matting. She scrambled to her feet, her wild eyes darting everywhere.

That was when Connor recognized her. His eyes bulged and his arms stiffened.

"You bitch! That's my sister!"

Sabrina chuckled. "Yes. Very perceptive. She came looking for you, asking too many annoying questions. Look at her. Beautiful, innocent-looking Gracie. Mmm. And what a body she has, with the same excellent genes as her little brother." The lithesome Gracie had a smooth belly, slim shoulders, lean hips, and a pretty face with high cheekbones and a small, delicate nose. The blonde girl's grey eyes were now stormy with fear. She backed away and put her hands out as the three men approached.

"Get away from me! Don't touch me!" Two men held her still and opened her legs while the third - Jose - knelt between them and began to flick his tongue between her sensitive labia. He plundered her sex, darting his tongue between those folds as if slurping on the richest honey. His hands grasped her hips, helping to hold her still while his tongue dove deeper and deeper, grazing against her insides.

"Stop! Please!" But the girl's cunt was already moistening, and the other two men were holding her arms tightly, preventing her from doing more than squirm.

Connor lunged at Sabrina, the chain attaching to his ankle all that kept him from tackling her.

"Stop this. Let her go."

Sabrina crossed her arms and looked placidly at the monitor. Jose was still licking fervently, suckling on Gracie's joy nub. The blonde's head thrashed as she begged him to stop...but her body begged louder to keep going. The muscle-ripped black man stepped behind Gracie and continued holding her while Olaf fetched a pair of handcuffs. Before Gracie knew what was happening her wrists were edged in the cruel, rigid cuffs behind her shapely bottom.

Drey held her tightly now, his giant hands cupping her tits even as Jose continued to suck noisily at the opening between her thighs.

"Please...you don't have to rape me..." Gracie moaned. Drey's hands slipped below her buoyant breasts, cupping the undersides of each. The lowering of his hands revealed two pert nipples, erect and fully aroused. Gracie's body squirmed more urgently as Jose's hands clenched on her thighs. His licking tempo plateaued, a furious barrage as he suddenly nipped gently on her clit. Abruptly he thrust a finger into her pussy, his teeth still pressing gently but firmly around her clitoris.

Gracie's moans deepened. She thrashed desperately as Drey held her fast.

"Stop squirming, slut. Relax and enjoy what you can."

Olaf stood there pumping his now-erect cock. It had to be over 8 inches, and thicker than anything Connor would have imagined.

"Hurry up, Jose. I want to fuck this bitch," Olaf muttered.

The sounds of Jose's cunt-licking reached a crescendo. Gracie's cries turned to a tenor of pleasure mingling with the former protests. A plaintive moan became a lust-tainted moan as her loins continued to heat under Jose's assault.

"Aahhhhh...you're dripping, whore." Jose nibbled on her clit, sucking as his finger plunged upward again. "Come for Papa."

Connor watched, devastated and disgusted as his sister came hard in Jose's face. Her juices splashed onto her captor's tongue as she shuddered in her other captor's arms. Drey held her in his iron grip until the last spasms of her slender body subsided. Jose licked his chops, savoring her pussy's taste. He whispered in her ear.

"Not bad, slut. We knew you'd be a little cock-tease just waiting for some big, nasty men to fill you up. Now you're in our world, bitch...and that means we get to have fun until we exhaust every delicious inch of your beautiful mouth, ass, cunt, and tits...and everywhere in between."

As he said these words the dazed girl struggled again, but the three men easily restrained her, like putty in their hands.

Olaf motioned to Jose and Drey. "Take her to the bed." There was a steel slab, almost like a surgical platform. Drab and cruel-looking. They laid her on it face-up and spread her legs, tying her ankles to the corner posts at one end. The handcuffs dug painfully into her wrists and back.

The side of the platform had a winch, and they turned it until the whole platform shifted to a downward angle, allowing for perfect access to her sex so that a man could stand and penetrate her.

"Excellent, that's good enough." Olaf held up a hand. His raging hard-on was a vein-covered cock almost nine inches elongated, its girth almost as frightening. He threw a look at Drey, and it was as if the two were silently swapping thoughts.

"You want to adorn our little hottie? Give her some jewelry to make her sparkle?" Olaf asked.

Drey smirked. "Don't mind if I do."

"Stop, wait! What are you doing? Please don't fuck me," Gracie wailed.

She wailed much louder when Drey approached with a sanitized needle and two nipple studs.

"SSSHHH, sweetie. This won't hurt too bad...just a few seconds of pain and then it's all over," he said reassuringly. Jose stuffed a red ball-gag in the girl's mouth and fastened it tightly.

"NNNN!! PLS!!" Gracie squealed as the black man expertly pierced her nipples, quickly wiping up the traces of blood and affixing one metallic nipple stud, then the other. Soon the two nipples were erect with twin golden studs gleaming under the dungeon lights. Gracie groaned, her breathing ragged from all her screaming.

The three men admired their sexy plaything for a few seconds before Olaf nodded.

"I think she's ready to receive the fuck of a lifetime, Champ. Have at her," Drey said, slapping Olaf on the back. As Olaf approached the sexy, gagged blonde, Gracie could only squirm against the steel platform.

"Take out the gag." Drey popped it out and Gracie jabbered a string of pleas.

"Don't...please oh god don't fuck me. Not my pussy. Please NO!" She squirmed some more. Drey held her shoulders flush against the angled platform as Olaf positioned his enormous cock head between her cunt lips. He teased her clit by stroking the tip of his cock up and down her slit. Then he slowly urged his manhood into her pussy, inch by agonizing inch, as the blonde girl moaned.

"Pleeeaaasee! Ooooohhhh god." Gracie's body stiffened as she felt his invasion. It was total, thick as a baseball bat it seemed, and she was so damn tight. She clenched her pussy around his cock as he swept slowly all the way to the hilt. Then he stopped, relishing in the feel of her very snug fit.

"Damn, bitch. You're even better than the last sex-toy we played with. Mmm...my brothers, you are going to love dipping your cocks in this little honey-hole." With that Olaf began thrusting, powerful, pulverizing fucks that left Gracie breathless. What began as a pummeling, pussy-pounding attack soon reached an even more violent rhythm. Gracie was moaning loudly now, her studded nipples hard as thumb tacks. She was groaning non-stop as the man's cock plowed through her tight womanhood, violating her to the core.

"UUuhhh! Damn, look at her. She's starting to like it," Olaf observed. Sure enough, as Olaf continued to lance his cock deep between her pussy lips, Gracie's moans soared higher...and higher still. Her jaw hung slack and her eyes lapsed into a daze as the big blonde captor continued to thrust his manhood between her legs, a furious blur of penetrations as his scrotum slapped between her legs.

"AahhAhhh...stooopp!" Gracie moaned. "Nooo..."

"You like it, bitch. Tell us, have you ever been fucked by a bigger cock?" Jose growled.

Jose muffled Gracie's moans with a brutal kiss, then locked his hand around her neck. "Start talking, girl. Tell me how his cock feels, that long spear of flesh so deep inside that narrow little pussy."

"AAaahhhh...ooohhh god...it's so..." Gracie bit her lip, the moan escaping anyway. Secretly she thought, 'Damn these evil bastards. Damn this Olaf...he's a monster. A brute. A..." But her thoughts trailed away, drowning in lust as her sex coated his cock with moistness. She was creaming up, getting off on the sheer masculine dominance as he fucked her without mercy. This fulfilled some deep inner-fantasy she'd masturbated to before but never acknowledged as fully real.

She wiggled her butt, pushing her hips down just a little to meet each of his angry fucks. Soon her moans joined the grunts of her captor, and the two made a twisted symphony of sexual bliss in the dungeon.

Connor watched all of it, dumbfounded and disgusted...his sister letting these men have her without any more struggle or defiance. Sabrina looked intently at the emotions playing on his face as his sister's arousal intensified.

"Tell me, bitch, what do you want?" Olaf growled.

Gracie shoved her cunt down to receive a full penetration, gasping as he filled her again. "Your cock, damn you. I want your cock," she hissed. "Give it to me. Is that all you can do? Fuck me HARDER, you little prick."

Olaf seemed to enjoy the challenge. He took her by the shoulders to hold her especially still, plunging his shaft between her sex lips with a punishing rhythm. The loud smacking sounds of their coupling filled the room, and Gracie's mind swam as the assault of stimuli ricocheted from her pussy to her aching, violated breasts and through her limbs.

Soon she was moaning and shouting at the top of her lungs. "Fuck me, you bastard! Stretch my pussy!" Her lust-filled moans stopped only with the occasional plea to be fucked harder, deeper, faster, as Olaf began to pump his cock inside her like a machine in turbo mode.

Then it came - the sudden eruption of an orgasm flying through the Nordic slave. His testicles tightened, his cock twitching as he plunged deep between her legs, holding fast as he emptied himself inside her raw-rubbed snatch. "AaaaahhH! Take it, whore."

Gracie kept thrusting her crotch downward, not yet achieving her own orgasm. Her disappointment was audible as Olaf yanked his cock out of her. Cum dribbled in a gooey stream from her ruined sex, sliding down the platform.

"Geez, man. You were saving up that load for a while there," Drey chuckled. "My turn."

He stepped between the slender blonde's legs, thrusting his cock into her cum-soaked sheath before she could even recover from the last coitus. Gracie's body clenched around this new cock, her senses never more alive.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' she thought. Why was she feeling as horny as a teenage nymphomaniac? Something didn't feel right. Her body felt so hot, like a sun was burning her from the inside out.

**********

Connor looked back at Sabrina, hatred in his eyes.

"So you see," Sabrina finished, "the aphro-drugs we used on your sister are quite effective. They've turned her into a sex-crazed little slut. Touching, isn't it? Too bad I haven't perfected a male version of the drug cocktail. Not yet, anyway." The lushly curved Latina sauntered to a point barely out of range of Connor's chains. "Of course, drugs can't replace the traditional fun of properly training a sex slave, and I DO so enjoy it."

She smiled. The sounds of Gracie's aroused cries, Drey's cock pummeling her pussy, made Connor grit his teeth.

"I'd hurry up and make a decision, slave. Are you going to eagerly obey me or not? I could leave sexy fuck-toy Gracie in the pit with those men for days. How long would she last, do you think? How long would it take for them to rub that delicate pussy of hers raw and maul those sensitive tits of hers into oblivion? You've already seen their penchant for jewelry," she added with a cruel smirk.

Connor was about to snarl at her, but he held it back. He knelt down and looked at his Mistress and said, forcing his voice calm and his face impassive, "What would my Mistress desire? I am here to please you, Mistress. That is all."

He didn't know what her game was. She was crazy. A sex-loving sadist. There was no predicting what was in that unhinged mind of hers. But he would play along...for now. He would do whatever he had to do to protect his big sister.

Sabrina looked at him long and hard before saying the one thing Connor wasn't prepared for.

"I want you to fuck your sister."

END

**********

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll be looking for suggestions for a sequel...so if you have an idea, leave a comment and I promise to seriously consider it.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!