Playthings Pt. 01

Story Info
Middle aged plus size lady loves control.
7.9k words
4.59
19.9k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'm at my place and Jax comes over to see if my roommate is around. He's bored and really just looking to pass the time. So as we have done a dozen times before we chat. I pour myself a glass of tea, offer him some and have a seat. Now as we all know I am a sex therapist. Because of that friends seek me out for relationship advice. Jax, I guess, is no different. He begins talking about some new dating app and how this girl questioned his manhood to which he had to prove with a "special" selfie. I kinda just shake my head and ask him if that satisfied her curiosity. He said he felt vindicated and that he is no slouch in the size department. I laughed and kind of rolled my eyes. We talked a bit more about trivial things like his college classes and my job. That's when I told him that my work gives my colleagues and I something of a weird ability. The ability to sense what kind of lover a person is. He asked what kind of lover I thought he was. I balked at first as I was scared to see if I was wrong, but eventually gave in and told him. "I think you are the kind of guy who starts off all romantic with flowers and forehead kisses, but with each sexual encounter you try to add a bit more kink to each session." He started to laugh. "Wow. Am I that far off the mark?"

"No, not at all. You nailed it! That remarkable! Kinda like a super version of gaydar."

"I guess. Never really thought of it that way. See, I told you I could do it." Confidence was now soaring with that confirmation.

We begin to talk about sexual preferences when I told him he needed to stop playing around and find him a woman dressed in thigh high boots, a corset and a desire to control. His eyes got wide and he shook his head quickly in agreement. He needed to stop experimenting with girls who don't know what they want and find a woman to show him what he never knew he wanted.

Then it hit me. Why not me?

"So you have never had a woman grab you by your hair and make you hers?"

My roommate texts me from her date, she won't be coming home.

He just shakes his head.

I grab my now empty glass and stand up as to get some more when I walk over behind him and go for broke. He will either pull away and I will have to live with the embarrassment or he will be receptive and we can have a night of fun. I run my fingers through his light brown hair. He twitched but doesn't flinch under my touch. So far so good. I position my hand so I can grab a fistfull of hair and pull him back slowly.

"No girl has ever done this? Hmmm. Sad. We might have to change that." I lean in and hover just over his parted lips. I slowly caress his lips with my tongue. He tries to kiss me and I pull back.

"Ah. Ah. Ahhh. I didn't give you permission to do that. You want to learn? I can make you see life, love and sex in a completely different way." I release his hair and slide my hand down his back as I hear his voice crack just a bit.

"Yes, Leila, I'd like that. Can we start tonight? I think you might like what I already can do, though."

I walk around him and sit on his lap. His hands naturally land on my ass and thigh. "First of all, we need some ground rules. The very first being how you refer to me in this setting. Leila is fine for casual encounters and in public, but when we are alone for a teaching session, you will refer to me as M'lady, understand?"

"Yes, m'lady"

"Oh you are a quick study, aren't you?" I purr in appreciation. "Tonight will be a trial run and we won't move too far into anything too wild. Tonight we will simply explore your willingness to do as commanded as well as learn a bit more about your desires."

I shift on his lap as I notice the growing erection in his pants. I ignore it for now.

"Follow me upstairs. You will shower and dry completely and draw a bath for me in the clawfoot tub before coming into my bedroom for more instructions."

"Yes, m'lady"

I take my time leading him to the bathroom and instruct him to fold his clothes after removing them and placing them on top of the counter. I inform him I will be waiting for him, but to ensure he is clean.

While he is bathing, I gather an outfit I haven't worn in a while. A wet look black corset with garters attached, a matching g-string, black back seam stockings and a simple pair of black stiletto heels. No boots this time. Today is just about obedience. I lay them out neatly and sit on the foot of the bed to watch him as he returns to the bedroom.

I hear the water stop. My heart begins to beat faster. I hear him open the bathroom door and is soon standing in my doorway. He is chubby, but strong. He is visibly excited as his sizeable erection tells me.

"Good. Come here. It's my turn to be cleaned."

He steps over to me.

"Now, undress me"

"Yes m'lady"

I'm not dressed in anything fancy, just a T-shirt, jeans and flip flops. No make up even. So this may be a challenge as the shirt has to go over my head, but he is gentle and removes my glasses first. Carefully setting them on my dresser. He paused for a moment only to loosen the hair from the tight bun I had it in. He never walks around me to do that. He just reaches around me with both arms and stares me directly in the eye. It is a challenge to my dominance, I can tell, so I stare right back. Breaking him will be fun!

My shirt is next. He slides his hands along my waist slipping them under the tail of my shirt. He allowed his hands to glide along my curves until seemingly without effort or struggle it was off exposing my simple navy blue bra and my now softly heaving breasts.

I must admit he surprised me a bit when he decided to remove my jeans next. It was a pleasant surprise. It meant he was appreciating the hidden. His eyes moved down toward my button on my jeans. I could feel him studying my shape as he removed each article of clothing. As if trying to etch into permanent memories every inch of my plus sized frame. I'm thick in my middle, but muscular in my arms and legs from weight training. It didn't seem to bother him that I am strong, as once my jeans were off he slowly, very slowly, ran his hands over my traps easily sliding his fingers under the straps of my bra and over my shoulders. He then pressed in close to reach around for my clasp. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I had to remain composed if I was going to teach him anything. Like a pro he never let the bra snap away from him. He kept both ends in his hands as he brought it around making the cups fall away from my breast. I could feel his hands tremble slightly when he saw them. For a woman this close to forty, My breasts still look very young. Full and heavy, but my dark nipples still point out in front of me.

Before I knew it, I was naked before him too.

"Follow me," I said as I grabbed his hand and walked into the bathroom where not only had he drawn a bath, but lit the candles I had around the tub. "Ah, the romantic in you couldn't resist-"

"You don't, like it? I- I can blow them out." the poor nervous thing stammered.

I smiled and ran my hand softly on his cheek. "It's lovely and shows me you are eager to go the extra mile. That is good. Very good. Now, you will grab the pitcher from under the sink along with my shampoo and conditioner and you will wash, my hair. Have you ever done that before? Wash a lady's hair for her?"

"No, m'lady, but I think I can handle it. I'm gentle."

As he gathers the items, I slip into the gloriously warm water and I am now more relaxed than ever. Returning with the requested items he fills the pitcher with water from the tub. I lean my head back as he pours it slowly over my hair careful not to get any in my face. He massages my head as he pours to ensure it is all wet and fills the pitcher again and sets it aside. Soon he is rubbing the shampoo throughout my hair. It feels great, better than the salon!

"If I'm going to get to know you and your likes and dislikes, you are going to have to talk to me. So until you are told otherwise, please tell me how every little thing we are doing makes you feel. What are your thoughts?"

"I can't believe this is real. I can't believe this is happening. I have always been curious as to how you were in bed, but too afraid to ask or find out myself. I never knew you liked me in this way."

"Allow me to straighten out something before this goes any further. This is not a relationship. These are lessons for you. I am your Lady. You are my servant. Nothing more. Do you understand? If you expect more from this we can stop now"

"Yes, m'lady, I understand completely. And I'd like to continue my lessons."

"Good. Now rinse my hair and condition it."

He really missed his calling he probably could have been a wonderful hairdresser or massage therapist.

As he rinsed my hair he pulled it over to one side. "M'lady may I kiss your neck?"

"Would you like that?"

"Yes, very much."

"You may, but then you will wash my body."

Without a word I felt his soft trembling lips on my neck. It caused me to gasp. It felt good. I could feel my nipples stiffen and my body quiver. He must have noticed it too as he pressed his lips harder against my skin allowing his mouth to open and a gentle flick of his tongue caused me to pull away. "Plenty of time for that later. Now, my bath."

I would have never expected the slow yet deft hands from this young man. Easily 15 years my junior and his determination to please me is nice.

He begins with my back since he is already there and when done, he slowly leans me back to wash my shoulders and chest. His hands slip over my breasts and I just relax under his touch. My nipples are harder than ever and I just want release but, training comes first.

He stands to position himself where he can get to the rest of me and I see his erection straining more than before. "So since you kissed my neck you have been quiet. Are you displeased?"

"Not at all. You are beautiful and soft in all the right places. I just don't want to do anything wrong."

"This is a learning experience, I need to see what boundaries you are willing to push or cross and which ones you need to keep. So in order for me to do that I need to know your every thought"

"Every thought? Cause I'm thinking I want to just lift you out of there and take you here and now. We haven't even kissed and I want you..." He paused almost as if he realized that he had lost control of his mouth and the words were just falling out. He blushed just a little.

"In time, maybe as a reward for good behavior. Right now I believe my legs and feet need washing."

He again took great care in lathering up my thighs calves and feet I enjoyed it all. He sighed as he rubbed my tattoo, "I think tattoos are so sexy on a woman..." I see his eyes wander to the top off my thigh under the water. "M'lady there is one more place to wash." He begins to move in closer.

"Yes, Jax, there is. I am sensitive to soaps there so go ahead and open the drain and grab the sprayer. It must be hands and water only. As a matter of fact, I'll show you how it's done." I stand and turn to face him as I sit across from him and spread wide my legs. "Turn on the water...warm as before...Good. Now kneel and watch closely." With one hand I hold the nozzle so the warm water is raining on my bare, smooth skin. With the other I use my fingers to part the outer folds exposing the dark pink clitoris and lips. Already partly swollen he can see, as I massage the water around, then swelling more. I rock my hips forward to put my tight pink anus in full view. I make sure that gets a thorough cleaning too. I cast my eyes towards him and he really is paying attention, not just gawking. I look down again to begin one final rinse when he speaks.

"M'lady, would you allow me to try what you just showed me?"

"Only once and you think you can do it? ... Well you have learned everything else quickly tonight. Okay but you have to do it by reaching around me as I lie against your strong chest."

"Of course, m'lady, as you desire." With that I stood up and turned my back to him. I did this so he could see my curves and was all glistening and wet as I eased down again on the side of the tub. He asked me if I was comfortable and asked for the sprayer. I nodded and handed it to him. As his other hand slowly found it's way to its mark I leaned back with his head resting on my right shoulder while his left hand parted my outer lips. He allowed the water to hit me just As I showed him and my whole body shook as he began to rub the delicate petals of my pussy. He then, whispered right into my ear, "Why do you shake so, m'lady? I must be pleasing you. It feels good to feel you tremble under my touch. I know I'm doing something right." I can only purr back. It feels terribly delicious. He reaches further down and begins to rub my ass. All the while the water has yet to miss it's mark.I feel a finger try to find its way into my tight little box. I allow it only so he knows that even after two children and all this time, I have not lost anything to use or age. I even clamp down, giving him a hint of what is to come. "Damn, you are tighter than any of my other girlfriends and no one has ever gotten tighter like that before."

"You have never been with a woman before, only girls." I pull away and his finger denied exploring further. "Now lick that finger, the one you just had in me. I want to know if you would like some more of that later."

He put the whole finger in his mouth and from the look on his face, he will be coming back for more.

"Yes, m'lady, you are exquisite. I would very much like to taste you again."

"Good. Now dry me off and go kneel at the foot of the bed. I would like for you to sit on your feet in such a way as to allow your beautiful rock hard cock to be greeting me as I enter the room dressed."

"Yes, m'lady"

He took as much care drying me as he did washing me. I am in heaven!

"Now, I'll lead you back to the bedroom where my attire is waiting. You kneel and ready yourself for me."

I take his hand and we walk back into the bedroom. I gather my things as he begins to immediately position himself on the floor.

"I'll dress and return shortly. I still expect a firm erection when I return"

I just duck around the corner of the doorway as there is a mirror in the hall. I move cautiously but quickly into my corset and that gives me a little extra time with the stockings. I need to have straight back seams and no runs. I attach them to the garters and slip on the g string. It sits over the garter straps, but this way I can remove the panties without taking off the stockings or corset. Slipping on my stilettos, I look in the mirror and tousle my hair a bit. It's still damp, but just dry enough I can make it look sexy.

I walk around the corner back into the bedroom. "You said a corset was necessary for a dominant woman, am I to your liking? Understand, you are very special to have the privilege of requesting my dress."

His eyes grow wide, and his dick quivers. "God yes, m'lady, that... I mean you are so HOT!" He stutters, "I'm sorry, I never knew you would... I mean, I always thought you were ok, but... Now. Now... I can't even explain. Wait, not ok, pretty... Oh god. I'm sorry, I am so embarrassed. I can't even speak."

"Shhh. It's okay." I walk over and caress his face. It's the first time he wasn't as smooth as he was wanting to be and it was endearing. However slips of the tongue like this will definitely be dealt with next time.

"You keep looking at my legs. I think maybe I have a seam out of place." I turn around and bend over deep. "I want you to straighten it... With your tongue. Do well and you shall be rewarded."

"M'lady, they are perfect."

I feign anger. "Then make it crooked and fix it!" I grab his head and force it to my thigh where the seam starts. He gets the idea and begins licking some of the most sensitive parts of my body. It's driving me crazy! I stop him behind my knee. "Stop, I need to check your work." I walk to the mirror and he is a smart boy. He kept it there and licked all around it. I walk back and bend over again watching his cock as I tell him to straighten the other one. He obliges. It feels sublime. My head is getting light and my pussy is throbbing for some relief. I feel his tongue dancing around the seam. It feels so good through the thin silky fabric. He moans softly and that is my cue to stop. I walk to check it again and secretly give myself a moment to catch my breath. I can feel his eyes, burning with desire, on me. I inspect his work. Again well done. I walk those few steps back as a lioness stalking her prey. "I believe i promised a reward for work well done."

"You did, m'lady, thank you."

And polite too! I straddle him as he looks up. "Would you like to taste me properly?"

"Oh, yes, please, m'lady."

I bend just slightly at the knee and I can feel his hot breath panting for a taste. "You may taste me, Jax."

He begins tenderly at first, then his animal instincts take over and he is burying his face in my dripping hole. His mouth is a flurry of sensations for me and his grunting. Oh, god, it really was like a wild animal. I throw my head back and enjoy these waves of bliss rolling through me and soon I have to pull away. Can't come yet. He's not done. "Now, now, we can't just finish it all right here." The look he is giving me. I feel if I told him to just take me now, he would and it would be unrelenting, wonderful and thrilling for me, but not what he is really here for today. His cock is purple and visibly throbbing. It needs to be placed on some cold sheets.

"Today is about exploring your boundaries. Let's start with a simple one. Lie on this bed face down arms and legs at each corner. No safe words today, as everything will be light and no pain today. I would, however, like to see how you cope with bondage." I wish to hear very little from you at this point other than from pleasure and when you are told to speak or asked a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes m'lady."

Conveniently I have restraints that I leave under the mattress, so I grab the cuffs and place them one at a time on his wrists and ankles. I tell him to pull hard against them so they can be adjusted I also ask if he is comfortable after we adjust. This continues until I have him bound tight enough he can't pull more than an inch or so on any given corner.

Once more I ask, "Jax, are you comfortable and do you feel safe in my hands?"

"Yes m'lady."

"Good. I remember you said you had few pain receptors in your back, but light touches were rough. I'm going to change that. We need for you to enjoy the soft ones as well as the painful ones. I think blindfolding you would be too much so no blindfold this time. You can choose to close your eyes or open them, but remember, I control what happens to you.

"Since you got my kitty all sloppy, I'm going to sit on your ass and let my cunt just drip my luxurious nectar all over your ass. So you can feel what you did to me." I climb on and rub my lips back and forth over his crack and settle in a comfortable spot. I start by leaning over and grabbing some hair and pulling his head to the side so I can nibble and lick his ear and neck. He

groans and shifts beneath me. I move over his shoulders and many nibbles turn into bites. He bucks a little. Ha! So he can feel pain! He just enjoys it. Again, we are pushing boundaries so not tonight. I take my right hand and run out softly across the other shoulder as I lean back letting my hair drag across his back. Now he strains against the cuffs. Grunting and even growling at times. My nipples stiffen under the corset. I can't help it. Tied up like this he is a wild animal and letting him go now... He would eat me alive! "You nasty little shit! You like the soft stuff!! You like the tickles and caresses, don't you?"