Playthings: Symbiote

Story Info
Baby realizes the true meaning behind havoc!
1.6k words
3.8
18.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Symbiote; by definition: a person, or thing that depends on a symbiotic relationship with something or someone; i.e. sexual addicts, lechers, and lewd people within society.

Waking up early in the morning wasn't easy for Hal anymore. Not since he started his Alcoholic Anonymous meetings. Ever since that dreaded day he had been ravenously and inadvertently searching for some kind of outlet. Standing in the shower was even a challenging task for his mind. Every stray bead of warm water that ran down his chest reminded him that he did not have any alcohol in the house. It also crudely reminded him that he had not had sex in two weeks.

"Well--" he thought aloud, "--at least Baby is working tonight." he smirked a bit as his mind turned with every lecherous thought of his young plaything pleasuring him whenever he desired, which wasn't often.

Baby wasn't her real name, she just used it at the strip club so that the creeping lunatics would not know her identity. Making just enough money to feed herself and pay the bills was not enough when she was working at the local diner near her apartment. New York was not about to hand out any favors to her this year. It was about a month ago that she quit her job, after she met a new friend who told her about her boss and how he was always looking for attractive new girls to dance in his club. She would not tell Baby the name of her boss when she asked, but she kept referring to him as, Havoc, whenever she would mention him treating his more talented dancers to dinner every few nights.

"Hey, Baby!" a high pitched voice called to her from down the hallway of the strip club.

"You're up girl! You better shake it good, sweetie. Havoc is out there!" Laney informed, more like warned, her.

Baby tightened her bra straps, inevitably causing her slightly large breasts to appear more rounded and firm. She stepped out into the light of the stage while techno beats hit her ears and lifted her attitude.

"Shake your ass, bitch!" a random customer began to yell out.

Baby walked over to the pole while shaking her hips seductively. Pressing her heart shaped buttocks evenly against the pole, she violently ripped the red and black nylon shirt she had over her bra. The shirt ripped just right, and her breasts bounced out a bit more from the previous tightening. The men in the crowd, and some of the random women, started to whistle and call at her in a lewd fashion.

"Yeah, Baby! Bring that ass over here!" a woman yelled at her.

She walked seductively over to the woman and slowly knelt down in front of the woman with her legs spread slightly. Baby grabbed the woman firmly by the shoulders of her work shirt and pressed her breasts provocatively in her face. While doing so, she told the woman to bite her bra. The woman bit down hard on Baby's bra while Baby reached quickly behind her bra, unclasping it, and laid back. Thus revealing her pale, firm, perfectly rounded, and B-cupped breasts to the audience.

"How's that?" Baby teased the audience while she rolled on her stomach and crawled slowly away toward the metal pole on the cold center stage.

As Baby grabbed the pole and stood in lust with her head seductively thrown back, she watched a man in the shadows that seemed to be wearing a black suit and drinking a variety of non-alcoholic beverages on the table. Is that Havoc? she wondered. Getting her head back in the game, Baby knelt slowly down once more and quickly ripped off the nylon tights, that she wore under a black skirt, to reveal black fishnet stockings. The red nylon tights hung loosely around the tops of her black boots in a puff of tethers.

"Yeah, you dirty slut! Show me those legs, you cunt!" a man in the audience yelled out in reaction.

Baby was used to the name lewd calling, but for some reason she felt more than insulted. Nonetheless, she began to slowly climb the pole, once she reached a decent height she bent backward and slid down vivaciously upside-down while holding two fingers to each breast and winking lustfully at the audience. Although she had been dancing, she noticed the suited man that was sitting in the shadows of the room had moved closer to the stage. She could now clearly see that he had a slight amount of stubble that formed around a kept goatee.

"My turn, sweetie." she felt Laney's soft hands slap her ass hard, which made the crowd explode with lewd gestures, and hands from the audience to gather along the outer edge of the stage.

Baby stood up slowly and shook her ass seductively side to side as she walked backstage. Walking into the dressing room she noticed that the suited man in the shadows was sitting in Laney's seat. Maybe it's just her boyfriend. Baby thought. With all previous worry out of her mind, she walked carefully into the laundry room and started to undress. She had just removed her last boot when she felt someone standing behind her.

"Hello, Baby." the man said in a low smooth voice, "I loved your show. Just one problem, though." his voice changed into a slight chuckle.

"What was the problem? I'm sure I can fix it in my next routine." Baby wanted to sound as confident as possible, just in case this actually was Havoc.

He walked shamelessly closer to her from behind. His hand gently started to rub up her sides, which she didn't mind. He continued to caress her side with one hand, and then he did something so suddenly she had not expected it. He roughly grabbed a handful of her long, black curly hair, causing her stand upright and lewdly against his chest with her back to him. She was slightly lifted off the floor. Baby's beautiful, fishnet covered feet were pointed as she supported herself cautiously against his chest.

"I wanted more than that." he slowly eased the grip on her hair and started violently kissing the soft, pale nape of her neck.

Baby could not help feeling aroused and sufficiently violated at the same time. The suited shadowed man suddenly bent her over and against the washing machine. He quickly ripped her thong panties from her seductive body. She could hear the sound of his pants unzipping. While doing so he gently let go of her hair, but quickly grabbed her slender right arm and held it along the arching small of her back.

"What's your name, Baby?" he asked her with his somehow soothing voice.

"You--" she started to speak as she struggled a bit, "--you just said my name." the suited shadow man quickly tightened the grip on her arm.

"Your real name! What is your real name?" he asked her as he suddenly grabbed her other arm from under her and held his member just inches away from penetrating her.

"My real name is--" she started to lie again, which he caught, and tightened his hands around her arms accordingly, "--my name is Abby." she let out a sigh of defeat.

He pushed himself slowly into her warmth from behind. She let out a mixed moan of pleasure and surprise. He was not hurting her, she thought that he would have, but he just kept a slow pace of thrusting. Abby started to moan louder, this time out of only pleasure.

"That's right, my little whore." he said with a heavy breath, "You like being taken, don't you?" he chuckled as he sped up the pace, causing Abby to scream in the heat of passion.

"Oh! Yes!" she yelped in pleasure, "Take me!" her breathing was faster now, "Make me your own."

The shadowed man let go of Abby's arms and held her hips firmly in place as he pushed into her passionate core. He wanted her for his own. He wanted her to know his name. Thrusting harder into her, the shadowed man slapped her firm buttocks once, just before he leaned over her body, roughly pulling her closer his chest while he continued to make quick and violent love to her.

"Let me hear those beautiful lips utter my name, my little whore." he whispered gently against the back of her neck.

"I--" she started, than moaned a bit from pleasure before continuing, "--don't know... Oh, yes!" she yelped as her climax built up within her, "I don't know your name."

"Yes, my whore." he chuckled while pushing into her with a burst of faster and harder thrusting, "You do know my name. Now, say my name while I fuck you!" he finished.

Abby searched her mind as best she could. Between the warm blood rushing in her thighs and the intense pleasure she was feeling, she could only draw one name from her blurring lusting mind. With a deep overwhelmingly hard thrust from the shadowed man, Abby began to scream from her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh, oh! Yes!" she yelled out, "Fuck me, Havoc! I am your whore!" her words made him smile in lecherous joy.

Hal gave Abby one last hard thrust as he felt her internal muscles clinching hard around his throbbing lust. Abby screamed louder in pleasure while a second climax overwhelmed her young body. Hal gushed deep inside her, filling her warmth his own. Passionate waves of lust shot deep inside Abby's slender body, over and over again. She would not dream of forgetting Havoc's name. Likewise, Hal would forever remember his lusting and seductive little whore.