Playtime

Story Info
a play scene between a slave and her Master.
1.9k words
4.2
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a man's room. It had a heavy wooden chest of drawers and black coverings on the windows as well as the beds. There were two beds, one a twin bed, pushed against the wall now so He could walk all the way around the other, which was a hospital bed. It could be raised or lowered for His comfort. Every wall was hung with His toys. There were several whips, as assortment of floggers, various sizes of canes, paddles of wood, leather and rubber.

There was only one occupant in the room now. She lay on her stomach across the bed, listening to the steady rain outside the window. The light was low and her mind wandered as she lay there feeling the coolness of the air on her naked flesh. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed and fastened to chains attached to the bed. Idly, she tested them and felt them to be secure. She was alone in the room with her thoughts. She knew that soon He would be there with her giving her the pain pleasure that her body and mind needed. For now she was alone with her thoughts. There was excitement, apprehension, dread and impatience all vying for position in her mind. She knew that He was in the bathroom, smoking one last cigarette as he contemplated the white expanse of her back and buttocks. What was going through His mind? Was He just thinking and planning the scene that would unfold shortly? Was He seeing in His mind's eye the redness, the stripes, the bruising He would soon lay on that defenseless flesh? Did He get excited thinking of the complete control He had over this woman? Was He anticipating her painful writhing and then her begging to be allowed to cum to orgasm?

She heard him come into the room and sensed his standing over her. She felt his hands caress her body, her arms, back, buttocks and legs. He pulled her long brown hair away from her face and arranged it gently off her shoulder exposing her upper back. There was nothing sexual in His touch, more sensual, and exploratory, like He was getting to know her body. His touch was soothing. She was relaxing, then SMACK! SMACK! Unexpectedly, yet anticipated the smacks rained down in a steady rhythm. The tempo of the firm whacks beginning to warm her bottom and then moving up to her back. She lay there unmoving, just enjoying the sensation of his firm hands on her tender flesh. Too soon, the tempo was interrupted by His stopping. She knew it was to change implements. Her warmed skin anxiously awaited the next step. She didn't have to wait long. She felt the leather falls of the flogger laid gently across her face. She breathed deeply of the leather scent, raised her buttocks, and spread her legs wider in eagerness for what she knew was next. Slowly, he pulled the flogger across her face, down her back, across her raised ass, patiently letting the flogger tips fall across her pussy. She shivered at the feeling of the first feeling of wetness.

Slap, Slap the flogger fell across her back and buttocks, again and again. There was no pain yet, just the delicious feeling of warmth and closeness to Him. She lay still and treasured this feeling of oneness with Him. He changed implements again, this time to a heavier flogger, more thud and more warmth, she wriggled in delight as the strokes fell across her back and buttocks again and again. She knew that when this Master of hers was satisfied with His handiwork, He would step up to a stingier flogger, causing her to begin to wriggle a bit. She knew Him well and trusted Him completely, but didn't think of that now. Her whole being was concentrated on the sensation of the flogger raising and falling again and again warming her ass and back. He changed to the combo flogger and her back and ass began to burn, getting a little too warm for the complete comfort the earlier ones brought. She began to writhe in pain as she knew she would, but the pain was not unbearable, just very hot and causing her pussy to get very hot also.

The anticipation of the stick was there now. She knew it would be next. It was her favorite toy. She loved the way it felt on her ass as He struck her hard and fast. But He began lightly, with the side of the stick, giving her body a bit of a rest before the punishing strokes of the thin oak board began. He started striking her ass with the flat of the board; she raised her ass to give Him better access. She could no longer lie still, but wriggled and moaned as the strokes hit firmly, then harder and faster. God, she was hot. She needed release but wanted to hold off as long as she could. He beat her now tenderized bottom harder and faster and harder and faster until she could control herself no longer.

"Please, Master, May I CUM? PLEASE? PLEASE?" She cried out.

"KUM" He shouted, bringing the board down on her ass a couple more times to help her.

She moaned and cried out her release as he caressed her now sore bottom. He continued the caresses until her orgasm subsided and she relaxed under His ministrations. She could not tell how He was feeling tonight. Would He continue to whip her until she cried? Sometimes He did. It really hurt when He did that, but she also loved the feeling of complete loss of control. It was her nature to try to keep control of her self and her emotions. It was in His nature to enjoy complete control of her. He always sent her to subspace, giving her this drug of choice that she needed and craved.

He loved watching her pale bottom change to pink, and then to a rosy red. He loved watching the reaction when He changed to the stick. It brought a smile to His lips to see her passion build, to know that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. When she begged to cum, it was such a rush to know that He controlled even that. Tonight, He wanted more. Her ass was a scarlet red and He knew it must be tender. He walked over and picked up the half inch cane. He brought it down softly across her back and then across her bottom watching as it bounces with the short tapping blows. She began to relax again and grinning wickedly, He lashed down five cruel blows across her crimson ass. This brought her up off the bed as far as she could strain against the restraints, holding her breath until the last blow landed. Sinking back onto the bed again, she exhaled, as He backed off again, tap, tap, tapping her tender bottom. He could tell that she had accepted the pain of the harsh strikes and sadistically, brought ten more blows, getting much the same reaction. She rose up, holding her breath, but this time making "oww, oww, oww" noises, half sobbing.

He exchanged this cane for a smaller one and began slapping her ass with the supple cane. He watched as the welts rose across her ass. He knew that this had much more sting than the larger one. She burrowed her hips into the bed as if she were fucking the bed. He stopped and got the smallest of the canes. Backing off, He gave her time to again come to terms with the pain He was inflicting. He had reached "Top Space" by now. He was part of her; the world around them was in the background. There was only this woman who loved Him so much that she happily gave Him this pleasure. She had recovered enough that He now could whip her with that whippy little rod that she had such a love hate relationship with. He brought it down across her welts, time and time again, she burrowed deeper and deeper into the bed, trying in vain to avoid the blows, crying out softly with the pain. Sadistically, He brought the cane down three times across her pale unmarked thighs and watched the beautiful red welts rise immediately. She yelped and kicked. Laughing softly, he rubbed her thighs with her hands and whispered softly in her ear. "I am so proud of you, my precious slave."

Her ass was on fire. Why did she ever feel that He did not give her the attention she needed during playtime? There were certainly no complaints on that score tonight. He was giving her all the attention she could handle. He had made her cry out and plead "please, please" (She did not know is she meant "Please don't stop" or "please stop." She did know that He would not stop when she entreated Him with those words. There had been no tears, just a good butt whipping, and the kind she enjoyed immensely.

He then picked up a leather paddle and began to whip her ass very hard and very fast. She knew what was coming and dreaded it. There was so much pain. She cried out again and again as he relentlessly brought the paddle down again and again. Soon she dissolved into sobs, squalling like a ten year old who was being punished. He continued the whipping, telling her to "let it all out." He seemed to know her needs. He stopped the spanking and caressed her and spoke soothingly to her as she cried her eyes out. She hated herself for not being able to maintain control. She loved Him for taking that control from her.

After a time, He asked gently "Are you ready to take your little trip?"

In answer, she straightened as well as she could, making herself comfortable. He got the floppy leather paddle and brought it down firmly and then followed it with the caress of his hand wiping away the pain. She felt the first three, then could hear the slaps, but could feel no more pain, she felt His closeness, and she wanted this to go on forever. Deeper and deeper she went into subspace, that floating, peaceful feeling. She felt His closeness, felt his love, felt his pride in her. She felt that she had pleased Him and hoped that He knew how much He had pleased her. Time had no meaning while she was in this subspace. It could have been five minutes, or an hour, she didn't know. She started coming back through the cotton wool cloud she was in and feeling His love, His pride in her, His happiness with her. She felt happy, complete, contented, calm and so comfortable. He had covered her with a blanket and was rubbing up and down on body.

She smiled blissfully, "Thank you, Master, I love you." she spoke so softly He could hardly hear her.

"You are so welcome and thank you, my sweet slave."

She reached her hand to touch his arm. He knew she would soon be asleep. He could not resist, feeling her bottom tenderly. It was so hot, his hand felt scorched. He hoped there would be bruises. She loved bruises so and seldom did her skin bruise anymore.