Playtime

Story Info
A couple try out some new toys.
2.6k words
4.24
17.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy felt the buzz on her hip. She put down the steak, leaned on her shopping cart and pulled her cell phone from its belt clip. She curled a loose lock of hair around her ear as she glanced at the small phone. Text from Him. Her heart skipped a beat and she flipped it open quickly.

HIM: A, new toys arrived. Come over at 9.

Amy smiled broadly and hit the reply. Her thumb danced across the keypad, the auto spell feature working with her for once, and she smiled at her message.

New toys? Nice. See you then. Bring anything?

She hit send and watched the little animation cycle before holstering her phone. It was barely three in the afternoon, but there was so much to do. Amy put the steak in her basket and then strolled down the aisle toward the produce area. A small bag of snow peas and ginger later, she was ready to check out. Unfortunately for Amy, the supermarket had miss-scheduled, and even the "express lane" was backed up.

Or perhaps it was fortunate after all. Her cell buzzed again.

HIM: Besides yourself?

An airy giggle escaped Amy as she read. Before she could reply another text message arrived.

HIM: Wear the gloves.

And he answered as the question formed in her mind.

HIM: Yes, the stockings too.

Amy laughed loudly, and some of the other people in the line cast an odd glance at her. She pointed at her phone and then they either nodded in response or rolled their eyes. Soon Amy was finally free of the store and on her way home. It was a short drive, and her mind already drifted into possibilities: delicious, naughty, desperate possibilities. He was deviously secretive about the new toys, so the skies were the limit. Her breath quickened as her arousal grew. With the requests of her long, over the elbow, gloves and matching stockings, Amy knew he was planning a long and sensuous evening. Amy closed her knees slightly as she drove. Her center warmed and her sex began to moisten. Amy brushed her curly black hair out of her eyes and curled her lip under her teeth.

Amy hurriedly put the groceries away and walked toward the bathroom, stripping off her mundane outer ware. She ran a hot bath, lighting several candles that perpetually surround the tub before adding her homemade sandalwood bubble bath. She slid into the tub and let the steamy water and the frothy bubbles slowly envelope her. A long sigh escaped her lips as she relaxed into the water. She ran her hands along her curvaceous body and caressed her skin. Her hands fell quickly between her legs and she began to toy and tease her sex under the surface. Amy coaxed her sensitive nub from under its hood and played with it, lost in her imaginings. She felt the heat of his breath on her, the roughness of his hands, the manly spice of his scent filled her memory, and she let out a shuddering sigh as she teased her self into a hard climax. The water shook and rolled against her breasts as she writhed in the tub. Another wave of pleasure pulsed through her and soon she simply relaxed in the hot water, purring out a long sigh.

Amy pulled herself out of the tub, dried off, wrapped herself in a fluffy bathrobe and ate a light supper. She then went to her room and pulled her cocktail gloves and matching black stockings from their special place. Amy stretched out her legs, rolling the stockings up past her knees and tying the playful black ribbon against her hamstrings. The top of the stockings wrapped enticingly around her thighs. Amy slipped her feet into a pair of stiletto heel lace up ankle boots and then pulled the long, cocktail gloves up her arms. She stood and looked into a full length mirror.

Amy smiled and took a couple of provocative poses. She suddenly furrowed her brow and decided something was missing. The young woman went to her jewelry box and took out a simple black velvet choker and wrapped it around her throat. She looked at herself in the mirror again and smiled.

"Perfect," she said.

Amy strode out her room and grabbed her long coat, wrapping it around her mostly naked body, and grinned wickedly. She slipped out of her house and into her car, ready to surprise Him.

++++++

Amy knocked on His door at eight fifty-five, rapping out a silly little beat. She pulled her coat around her and her more sensible side berated her for not putting on anything underneath the coat to ward off the chill of the November evening. But her playful side won out, again, and she waited for the door to open. He lived in a modest house on a large, tree filled property with several out buildings that he continually tinkered with.

He answered the door wearing a black turtleneck sweater, accentuating his broad shoulders, and his well cut blue jeans, accentuating the rest of his long, angular body. He smiled, and his sea-green eyes locked on Amy's. "Come in," he said in a warm baritone.

"Thank you," Amy cooed as she slinked past him.

She shrugged her coat from her shoulders revealing her naked body, not really caring he hadn't closed the door yet, and kissed his lips. The bristles of his well cared for moustache and goatee brushed on her flesh, and Amy savored the sensation. They rolled together, and the door closed from their embrace. She leaned against him and he against the door as their kiss deepened. Their mouths opened, and they breathed each other's passion. Her arms wrapped about his neck, and his hands wandered down her back, cupping over her firm rear.

Wicked grins spread across their faces as they finally broke the kiss.

"Eager, aren't we?" he teased.

Amy purred sultrily, "Maybe a little."

She took his rough hands in hers and placed them over her breasts. "So, what about these new toys?"

He put his index finger to her lips and grinned, "All in good time."

Amy pouted playfully and coyly folded her hands behind her back. He gave her nipples a firm squeeze before sliding around her. He leaned in, wrapped his arms about her torso, held her breasts in his hands, and whispered in her ear, "I want it to be a surprise."

Amy cooed and her knees closed slightly, trying to contain her warmth. Her eyes reflexively closed as he caressed her body. He kissed her neck and dropped his hands from her breasts, sliding them down her sides. "Oh," she droned in a long sigh, losing herself in his caresses, "surprise me."

He answered in a soft, dangerous whisper, "I intend to."

His hands left her body, and then covered her eyes. She felt the pressure of his hands, but a cool silk in place of his usually rough fingertips. Amy instantly realized she was being blindfolded and bit her lower lip in an effort to keep still. Her body trembled in arousal as the black, she knew it just had to be black, silk scarf wrapped around her head, completely closing off her vision. Her thighs rubbed together, desperately trying to hide the shiny moisture seeping out of her hot sex and a long throaty coo rolled out of her.

He stepped away, leaving her lost in her own arousal. Amy stood motionless, her hands folding at the small of her back, and she leaned her head back slightly. He narrowed his eyes and enjoyed the rise and fall of Amy's breasts with each quickening breath.

"Amy," he whispered. "Follow my voice."

Amy turned and took a cautions step. She glided across the tile floor smoothly, her hips swaying in a practiced seductive dance. She knew the layout of his house, and it made it easier as she followed his soft voice to the living room.

"Stop," he commanded.

Amy put her gloved hands flat on her thighs and took a deep breath. She heard the crackling of a fire in the fireplaces and smelled the soft smoke of candles in the room.

He stepped in close and caressed her breasts in long wide strokes of his fingertips. "There is a mattress in the center of this room," he whispered. "Find it, and lay on your back."

He dropped his hands and gave her a gentle push into the room. Amy took a tentative step, and then a longer, sultry, sliding gate. The warmth of the fire flushed over her skin, and she confidently found the unfolded futon. She slinked around all four sides of the knee high platform before stretching across it like a cat. Knowing he watched her every move aroused her greatly, and she took a shallow breath as her center spasmed slightly. Amy rolled to her back and pressed her knees together again, hoping in vain to keep her juices inside her sopping wet sex. Her stiletto heeled boots caught the linen sheets, and her knees were high in the air. Amy couldn't help herself, her hands covered her breast and her sex.

"Now can you tell me about your new toys?" Amy mewed. "Please?"

"I'd rather show you."

He circled around her, and she felt his shadow from the fire pass over her excited body. He lifted Amy's head gently and slipped something behind her neck. Amy let out a wanton purr as he guided her hands away from her body and slipped her wrists into open cuffs. Then a bar closed over her wrists and throat, pinning her in a leather lined yoke. Amy cooed and purred as she shifted, showing off her accepted helplessness.

"Oh, nice toy," she mewed.

He hushed her and then stretched out her leg. She felt his eyes on her exposed body, and her wetness poured from her lewdly. Her hips rolled forward, arching her back, and made her display all the more provocative. He propped her ankle on his outside shoulder, giving him a clear view of her sex and breasts. Amy's mouth opened into a breathless pout as he pulled... a... strap... a... cuff... a slapper? She couldn't tell as he pulled something leather across her stocking covered leg. She couldn't see, nor could she really turn her head. Instead she shook it slowly from side to side, begging silently for him to take her.

She then felt the leather wrap snugly about her ankle boot. He fastened it closed before setting her leg down and repeating the entire process with the other leg. Her legs folded together, and she rubbed her swollen labia with her thighs, trying to coax out a building orgasm. Before he put her other leg down, he clipped on something heavy. Then he took her other ankle and spread her legs wide. She heard another heavy clip and now couldn't put her legs together. Amy was totally exposed. A yoke pinning her arms wide open showing off her round, full breasts, and an ankle spreader forcing her legs apart, revealing her gushing wet sex.

"Oh my God," Amy wailed in delight. "Oh, please fuck me!"

He chuckled, "Eager, aren't we?"

"Oh, yes," Amy hissed. "I'm so wet...."

"I can see that, you naughty thing."

He ran his hand along her leg and cupped his fingers over her labia, petting her folds like he would a kitten. Amy purred in response and rolled her hips to his caresses. Just before he pushed her over the edge, he removed his hand, and a half formed curse formed in the back of Amy's throat. It went unuttered.

He loudly licked his fingers, smacking them against his lips. "And oh, so sweet."

The simple thought of him licking her sent her into a series of small orgasms. She shook lightly against her binds. "Oh for the love of God!" she cried. "Please fuck me!"

She heard him unzip his jeans and gasped in anticipation.

"You are so," he paused for a dramatic beat, "impatient!"

He slapped her breast, sending a delightfully painful shockwave across her body. She heard him move around the mattress, and his fingertips grazed her skin. Amy let out a guttural moan as he caressed her cheek. She scented his musk and new his proud member hung tantalizingly above her face. She leaned her head back as far as she could, even scooted to the edge of the mattress and dangling her hair over the side. And he rewarded her efforts by running the tip of his cock along her lips. Her mouth opened instantly and wantonly and she popped his mushroom head between her moist lips. Only using her tongue, she caressed him, and his breath caught.

He watched her writhe under him as she suckled him eagerly bordering on desperately. She made wet smacking sounds as she gasped for air around his thickness. Her eyes closed in the pleasure of his member in her mouth. She savored the taste of his flesh and the scent of his musk. The collar part of the yoke rubbed on her neck as she expanded her throat, taking him deeper into her mouth. He wrapped his hands around her breasts and kneaded them. Amy purred lewdly, vibrating her mouth on him.

Her hands opened and closed wishing they could grab his thighs and pull him deep into her throat, but she was at his mercy. And she lost herself in that pleasure. He took a red pillar candle from the nearby table and tipped it, pouring hot wax on Amy's full breast.

"Oh my GOD!" she gasped around his member still deep in her mouth. Her hips bucked and a hard spasm wracked her body. He rolled his hips, feeding her more and more of his member as the wax drizzled on his lover. Amy had a series of hard orgasms as the wax landed on her breasts, her stomach, and her mons. She held her head steady as he simply used her throat, occasionally pulling out and spilling streams of saliva on her face.

Amy was loosing herself in all the sensations: the heat from the fire, the passion, the hot wax, his scents and his cock, the constricting of air as his hardness crowded her throat, and fell into bliss. He pulled out of her mouth and she out of her reverie.

"Please," she breathlessly pleaded, "please..."

He mounted her and easily entered her slick sex. The sudden full sensation instantly brought Amy around, and she moaned loudly. He thrusted hard against her, and she rolled her hips as best she could meeting each stroke.

He called her terrible names, and she loved admitting to and echoing each one of them. Moaning out each word preceded by "Your..."

He roughly pistoned her over and over, like the drive shaft of a steam locomotive. And she squealed out her pleasure like a train whistle. He wrapped his hands around the yoke and pounded her desperately and hard, filling her again and again, lightly bruising her sex, and driving her to deeper and deeper passionate pleasure.

After another of Amy's hard orgasms forced him out, he stood on his knees, and wrapped his hand around his member. He worked himself angrily until he exploded, showering his lover with his seed. Amy mewed in triumph as he spent himself on her, leaving them both gasping and breathless.

After regaining his senses, he fumbled at the ankle bar, his hands not wanting to obey his orders, and he shakily detached the bar. He laid over her and unclasped the yoke, freeing his lover. She tore off the blindfold and kissed him deeply and sloppily. They laid together on the futon and molded their bodies to each other.

She purred in his arms. "Mmm, when's the next order coming in?"