Playtime

Story Info
She receives enema domination from older woman.
1.8k words
4.18
79.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty reports to the bathroom as ordered by Edna. She's got goose bumps, partly from being cold and naked, partly from anticipation. She doesn't HAVE to do this. She is an independent 26 year old adult. Edna has no control over Patty, except for the control Patty has given of her own free will. She can't actually speak the words "I like to be humiliated," but she knows it's true.

Patty enters the bathroom. Edna is hanging the red rubber bag from the shower curtain rod. Soap suds drip from the open top. Edna, stern and expressionless, as always, merely points to the floor. "Hands and knees my dear." Edna shows no sign of enjoying or disdaining the situation. However, she must like it. Edna is the one who decides the enema schedule. Edna is the one who times the enemas and watches Patty squirm. Patty waits on all fours. She feels a lubricated finger push against her bung-hole. Before she can react, SWAT, Edna's hand comes down on Patty's rump. "OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE!" Patty makes herself relax. The finger slides in wiggles and pumps in and out. Just as abruptly as it went in, the finger is removed. Edna wipes her hands, then in one swift motion pushes the nozzle into Patty's filth hole.

Not a word of warning proceeds the opening of the clamp and the flow of the water. Sometimes Edna waits. She chats with Patty in the same tone as if they were at the dinner table. Sometimes Edna calls Patty every filthy degrading name in the book and paddles her. Sometimes, like today, the water just starts to flow.

It only takes Patty a few seconds to feel the water. The soap makes it burn so much that it actually feels cold for a second. The bag is high, and the water runs fast. Edna is not one to waste time! "Oh God! The first cramps!" thinks Patty. There is no point in asking Edna to clamp the hose. She doesn't believe in showing such compassion. "Jesus, she must have used a lot of soap."

The good news is the first cramp, low in Patty's abdomen is subsiding. The bad news is that it is immediately replaced by another one higher up. Patty gasps and pants. She is sweating now. She turns her head and looks up at Edna. "Please Ma'am, It's really bad."

Edna, calm and serene, is unmoved. She looks at the bag. It's still 2/3 full. "You've got a long way to go."

Patty's whole belly is laced with cramps. It's as if she is burning from the inside out. She continues to pant in short, shallow breaths.

"Half way," Edna announces. She reaches under her subbie's belly, massages it briefly, then slaps with an upward motion. Patty gasps, but does not complain out loud.

The water continues to flow. Patty's cramps get worse. Edna strikes up a conversation. "Nothing good on TV tonight. Maybe we'll play cards?"

"Yes Ma'am, that would be good." Patty feels the first teardrop fall from her eye and roll down her nose.

"Remind me to pick up some frozen peas."

"Yes, Ma'am." (Doesn't she realise I'm not really worried about shopping lists right now?) "Ooh! Bad cramp!...Bad cramp!...Bad cramp!..."

SWAT! on Patty's ass. "Quiet! tramp. No one cares"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry!"

Edna gives the bag a shake. "Done," she announces. The nozzle is pulled from Patty's asshole and replaced by a large plug. Edna's not cruel when she pushes the butt plug in, but she's not gentle about it either.

"Reach back here and hold the plug in place." Patty can't decide if she likes the plug or not. It is large enough to be painful, but it helps hold the enema in.

Edna looks at her watch. "Hmmm," no hint to Patty about how long she will have to hold the soapy enema. Edna leaves the room. Patty is kneeling on the bathroom floor. She's bent at the waist. Her left hand supporting her torso. Her right hand behind her holding a rubber sex toy up her ass. She is naked and cold, yet she is sweating. An occasional tear drips from her eye. Her guts couldn't hurt more if a Japanese hari kari sword had been shoved into them.

Edna returns to the room. "Sit up and kneel." Patty knows what she means. (Stay on your knees, but with your torso upright.) She gets into position. Her right hand is still holding the plug up her ass. Not having anything else to do with her left hand, she also places it behind her back.

It's then that Patty sees that Edna has two apples. "How indifferent to my pain can she be?"

"Knees apart." Patty spreads her legs as wide as she can.

"I brought you an apple. Open!" Edna wedges one of the apples into Patty's mouth. "Don't bite it! You look like a little piggy ready for the roasting spit." Edna caresses one of Patty's flabby tits, then pinches the nipple. Her hand goes lower, to Patty's belly. Edna flicks Patty's swollen belly with a single finger. "Full like a balloon." Patty looks at Edna with woeful pleading eyes.

Edna begins to eat her own apple. Tiny dainty nibbles. Patty realises that she must hold the enema until Patty finishes eating. (Oh God! She's eating so slowly!)

The cramps are unbearable. Patty's teeth begin to sink into her apple. Have you ever tried to hold an apple in your mouth and NOT bite it? It's IMPOSSIBLE! She bites through the apple. Most of it falls on the floor.

"Spit that out! You can't start yours until I've finished mine!" Patty takes both her hands from behind he back. She removes the piece of apple from her mouth. "I didn't tell you to take your hand off the plug! Did I?

"No Ma'am!" Patty puts her hands behind her back. Edna produces a pair of hand cuffs as if by magic. She cuffs poor Patty's hands. Edna picks the apple up off the floor and puts it into Patty’s mouth.

"Don’t drop it again." Edna continues to nibble at her apple. The soapy water works its way into every nook and cranny of Patty’s bowels. She has cramps in places she didn’t even know she had.

Finally Edna is done with her apple. "Now, where should I put this?"

Patty thinks, " The garbage can is right there." But her mouth is filled with its own apple, and she doesn’t think that’s what Edna has in mind.

"Up! Stupid!" Edna’s hands are between Patty’s legs urging her to lift up and make room for Edna to get at Patty’s cunt. Edna pushes the apple core into Patty’s vagina. "Hold that for me."

Edna stands back. "Now you may eat your apple Patty."

Patty has no desire to eat anything. Her belly has been filled from the bottom up. The sheer volume of the enema has taken away her appetite. Not to mention the cramps. All Patty wants is to get the enema out of her guts so the searing pain will stop! But Patty knows that Edna will not relent. There is no point in asking for mercy. If Patty wants to expel the enema, first she must eat the apple.

She bites into the apple stuck in her mouth. Most of it falls to the floor. Patty chews and swallows. Ugh! How can swallowing one mouthful be so hard. It feels as if every drop of water in her has shifted causing new cramps. Now Patty realises she has a problem. Her hands are still cuffed behind her back. She can’t pick up the apple and eat it. Pathetically, she looks up at Edna. The Dom offers her sub no sympathy. "Get down there and eat, and don’t miss that slimy piece that’s already been in your fucking mouth."

Patty has reached her breaking point. She knows she’s not supposed to beg for pity, but this session is the worst she’s ever had. "Please Ma’am! I can’t take anymore." The tears run freely down her face.

Edna is not merely unmoved. She is enraged that her subbie dares to ask for mercy. She grabs Patty by the hair and pushes her face down to the chunk of apple on the floor. "You’ll take as much as I want you to take! Now, EAT!"

Patty eats the apple from off the floor. On her knees, her ass in the air, the soapy water in her guts moves even higher in her abdomen. She prays silently, "Oh God, Oh merciful God! Let this be over soon."

"Get those little bits there." Edna points with one hand while slapping Patty’s ass with the other. "And lick up the juice! I don’t want a sticky floor." Patty roots around on the floor like a pig in a sty. She licks the floor clean. Fortunately it’s not unsanitary. After all, she herself cleaned the bathroom earlier in the day.

When all of the apple is gone, Patty looks up at Edna. Patty’s face is covered in a mixture of apple juice and saliva. Her eyes are filled with tears from both humiliation and pain. Silently, with only her eyes, for she dare not speak, Patty begs for release.

"You may lift the seat and use the toilet." Patty is overjoyed. At this point, permission to use the toilet is more welcome than winning the lottery.

Her hands are still cuffed behind her back. The internal pressure of the enema forces Patty to hold the plug in place. Otherwise it would squirt right out. It’s awkward for her to get to her feet. As she struggles, Edna’s apple core squirts from her cunt. It’s not her fault, she has become so wet down there, but she is horrified. She looks at Edna. Surely she will be punished! But Edna is compassionate. "You can pick that up later."

Patty lifts the toilet seat with her cuffed hands. She squats over the bowl, not actually touching it. She looks at Edna and silently asks for final permission to release. Edna gives the tiniest of nods. "Thank you, Ma’am!" Patty gasps as she pulls the plug from her rectum.

A torrent of water and shit gushes from Patty’s asshole. The smell is unbearable. Edna turns on the fan, but doesn’t leave the room. Patty doesn’t mind Edna watching. It’s such a relief to expel! She wouldn’t care if her own father watched while the Pope took pictures, as long as she can relieve the pain.

The initial rush of waste lasts for almost a minute. Patty remains squatting over the toilet for several more minutes. Several smaller expulsions follow. Her legs are straining from balancing with bent knees over the toilet. Finally there is no more filth left in her.

Patty stands upright only long enough to step away from the toilet. She drops to her knees in front of Edna. She looks up at her Mistress. There is pure love in Patty’s eyes. "Thank you for the enema, Ma’am."

Patty can hardly believe her own voice as she speaks the next words. She knows they are not required, or expected. She wants this for herself. "Please Ma’am, fill me up again!"