Playtime Ch. 03

Story Info
Pet meets baby and gets a shower (heh).
2.9k words
4.8
10.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Joyce and I returned to our captive. He looked at us hesitantly. "Am I going to be able to eat something, My Lady? I'm getting hungry." Joyce looked at me, a little unsure of what to do, because the last time we had let him loose, she had been on the receiving end of his affections. I nodded to her, and she left the room to fix him something to eat.

I tucked a pillow behind his head and shoulders to prop him up a little so he wouldn't choke when we fed him, pulling him up from where he laid curled half on his side in the middle of the bed.

"Mistress, will you be unchaining me, or will you feed me?"

"We will be feeding you, pet. When we removed the cuffs, you became impulsive. We need to cure that before we can trust you again." I didn't think I wanted to rescue Joyce from him again, and even less to be faced with an undisciplined male bigger than me, even one who professed to love me. There might be a way, but I decided to hold off on that for a little while.

"Please, I promise I won't repeat that mistake. I need you."

I went to the cupboard, returning with a blindfold and a towel. "Just close your eyes, pet. I'll tell you when to open your mouth." I considered his words, knowing what I had in store for him.

At last, Joyce returned with his meal. She had taken a divided plate and put some pureed food in it, of the consistency of baby food. She brought a spoon and a glass with a lid and straw as well.

"Open your mouth, little one." She said. "I've got a bite for you. Be careful, it's hot." Even without seeing his eyes, I could tell he was wondering what was going on. I never called him anything but pet, and Joyce had rarely addressed him at all.

He opened his mouth and Joyce slid the spoon in. It was a little too full. As he took the food from the spoon, he sputtered and gulped.

"You're dependent on us for all your needs right now, pet. If you're good, we'll treat you nicely. If you're naughty, you'll be punished." He nodded as I grabbed the towel from the edge of the bed, where I had laid it, and wiped the excess off his mouth. "You need to be more careful. You'll burn your mouth. Here's some more."

This time, Joyce gave him a more manageable mouthful and he swallowed it all. The glass contained some milk, which he grimaced at, but drank thirstily.

"Why milk, Mistress? Am I not ready for something else?" Hethoughthe was ready for something else, and we were not complying with his wishes. I cleared my throat, and he shut up.

Soon though, he was opening his mouth like a baby bird, asking for more when he was ready. When he had finished the beef stew we would be having for our dinner, and some applesauce, Joyce gave him his dessert.

I took the blindfold off and he could see the peppermint stick ice cream she had found in the store especially for Christmas. "I hope you can finish your dessert, because then we have a special surprise in store for you for your Christmas Eve present." I smiled at him, as if he were a small child for whom we were preparing a special treat. His return grin was wicked, and he seemed to think he knew what we had in store.

The ice cream was sticky, but we cleaned up most of the mess before it got on the sheets. "Okay, pet. Now comes the surprise." I unchained his hands and opened the door. Another young man stepped in.

"What would you like, Mistress?" The tall young man with mid length curly blonde hair and piercing amber eyes looked at our prisoner. "He's really lovely, you know. Do I get a piece of him?"

"No, baby. He's mine. Keep your paws off. Maybe if you're good, I'll share." Joyce's baby bowed to me and waited for me to untie my pet's feet. He was wearing nothing but a loincloth and the leather strap that was holding his hair back in a ponytail. He didn't show it, but I knew how cold he had been standing watch over my new pet.

When I loosed pet's feet, baby helped him stand. "Baby will help you walk. Don't fight him, or you'll probably fall down." My pet looked uncertainly at the slightly bigger, more muscular man holding him up. There was no means of escape, but pet didn't seem to be looking for one any more.

Pet's honey colored hair fell in his face, obscuring his darker brown eyes and long, straight nose. Baby reached up, flipping it back out of the way. The chain hanging between his pierced nipples swayed and the ornaments hanging from it jingled slightly.

Pet looked shocked at the piercings, and baby smiled. "Anything for My Lady. She loves the feel of them." His love for Joyce showed and pet looked at him, considering his position in our household.

Holding firmly to my pet's shoulders, baby assisted him to the bathroom, where he had a steaming bath already drawn for my captive. "I'll help him get undressed, baby. Go find your Lady." I turned to pet. "Hold still. I'll get you ready."

I helped him take off his black silk pajama bottoms and get into the hot water. "Just stand for a minute. Get used to the water." His skin was still cold from the dungeon and he flushed from the heat. I unbuttoned and took off the pajama jacket. "Now, slowly lower yourself into the bathtub." His knees were stiff from the time he had spent chained to the bed, and they crackled as he knelt. His flaccid cock floated in the water for a moment before being pulled down under it. "Lay back and relax. I'll soap you."

There was a warm spice scented shower gel at the edge of the bathtub and I used it liberally to remove all traces of the dungeon from his skin. He slowly warmed and relaxed, and I reached into the water to take his genitals in my hand. Lifting them slightly, I soaped under them, causing his penis to stiffen a little bit. He moved under my hands, sliding into the softness.

I heard a soft throat clearing from the doorway, and, turning, saw Joyce and baby standing there. "Do you mind if we start the shower before you finish there?" She looked suggestively to where my pet lay in the tub. He was lying there, looking at Joyce and baby, allowing me to gently move my hand up and down his hardening cock.

"Not at all. We'll join you there as soon as he's clean and warm." I turned from where Joyce was undressing baby. His loincloth slipped to the floor and my pet stared at baby's Prince Albert, shuddering.

"Don't worry." I assured him. "Baby came with accessories."

I ran my hands over his cock under the warm water, stroking and pulling at him, peeling his foreskin back and running my finger along the head. He leaned back against the high end of the big claw footed tub and sighed. I started to grip him harder and pull on him faster, making him move under my hand. He panted as I masturbated him.

The soap made him slippery and my hand slid up and down easily. Soon, instead of me moving my hand, he was pumping into my loosely fisted digits. Abruptly, he stiffened. "Mistress, you might want to pull away." He shot into the tub, turning the water milky with his honey, and then he melted back into the water.

As he lay with his eyes closed, I shed my clothes, leaving them on the wing back chair in the corner of the specially designed bathroom. "Come with me, pet. We're going to join My Lady and baby in the shower."

The shower was also specially done. It was an 8' X 8' tiled square with multiple showerheads and a steam setting. There was also mood lighting set into the sides above the showerheads. The glass doors swung open outward instead of sliding, allowing for more people inside it.

I helped my companion out of the big bath and into the shower. Joyce and baby had four of the six showerheads going, and when I stepped in, I turned on the other two. The room filled with the steam from the hot water.

I soaped pet's cock again, making it harden with the movements of my hand. I backed him against the wall and took one of the toys from the shelves, where several unusual items had been stored for communal showers. Taking the lube from the shelf, I slicked up the dildo, stretched his hole, using four fingers this time, and slid the toy into it.

As I fucked him with it, Joyce was already busy on baby with a small waterproof vibrator. He moaned and pulled her closer as she ran the vibe over his jewels and the head of his cock, around the piercing. "Ohhh, My Lady. My love, more, please."

Pet turned and looked at baby once again. I forced the dildo in harder, returning his attention to me. Angling it slightly, I dragged it across his pleasure spot, making him grab for me.

Joyce frowned and smacked her baby on the ass. In return, he kissed her. "Baby! Stop, now."

He abruptly stopped, dropping his hands to his sides and bowing his head. "You're setting a bad example for Mistress' pet. Now, behave properly."

He bowed to her, sounding properly contrite as he responded, "Yes, My Lady." His rich baritone voice, slightly hoarse to begin with, softened to a purr. She picked up the vibrator again, using it under his balls and up and down his cock until he was fully erect.

His eyes slowly turned a golden brown and he reached for Joyce. "Will you come to me, My Lady? I'd like to take you and make you scream for me once again."

Joyce nodded, "You may take me, but before you do, there's something I need to do." She reached once again for the toy shelf, picking up a small conical object.

Pet looked at it with bewilderment. His mouth was open and he was breathing hard. I watched him as the muscles in his flat belly tightened.I almost have him, but what could be causing it?

He was getting close and I pushed the dildo into him again, pulling at it and changing the angle to give him more sensation. I ran my hand firmly up and down his cock, and he pumped his hips into it.

"Come for me, pet." I ordered him at the right time, and he obliged with some force. His boy honey spurted across the space between him and the wall of the shower, covering it with his cream.

I stroked his head and started washing his matted hair, pulling my fingers through the tangles. He looked back at Joyce and baby, puzzled.

"You'll learn about anal plugs soon enough, pet. You aren't ready for that just yet." I let him watch as Joyce led baby out of the path of the water and lubed up her fingers and the plug while I massaged the shampoo into pet's mass of long hair. She spread baby open and inserted the plug, leaving pet wide eyed.

Baby pressed Joyce up against the wall and she spread her legs wide for him. He picked her up, allowing his shaft full access to her dripping slit. She wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned back against the wall. He started slowly, but rapidly sped up to Joyce's favorite speed, pounding into her hard and fast.

Pet stared at the rutting couple. "I've never seen someone having sex before," He admitted, a little embarrassed. "As a matter of fact, I've only done it once or twice myself."

"Then you're in for a treat. One of the things we aren't around here is body shy." I understood how he felt. When Joyce had come to me, she had been shy too. It had taken several months and half a dozen lovers to convince her that I wasn't going to judge her. Then we had found baby, and it had changed her life.

Baby once again changed his technique, Slowing down, he pulled at her, allowing himself to push in more deeply. We watched as Joyce's head fell back, striking the wall.

"Fuck! Do it, baby. Shiiiiitttt! Baaaabbbbbeeee!" She came loudly, her fluids running down both of their legs along with the water of the shower.

By this time pet was hard just from watching them. "I knew you had the makings of a voyeur." I handed him a warm, wet washcloth, understanding what he needed now.

I let him do it himself this time, knowing he needed a release again after watching my best friend and her lover. I looked at pet, jerking himself until he came, shouting wordlessly.

"Let's get out. You're not ready for anything more, pet. We've done enough for the day."

He looked at me, disappointed, and I relented. "Okay, if you are very good, I'll give you a ride."

I helped him step out of the shower, since his knees were still a little wobbly, and grabbed a towel from the stack in the warmer sitting on the vanity beside the double sink.

"Stand still until I tell you to move."

I had also had baby put a fresh set of pajamas in the warmer, knowing the heated air and the activity would make them seem too cool otherwise. I started drying my pet off at his long, wet hair, stretching up high to do so, and proceeded down his body. I lavished attention on his muscular back and tight ass, gliding my fingers and the towel between his cheeks. I squeezed his right buttock and he leaned back into my hand. I dried down his smoothly muscled runner's legs and feet to his long toes.

"Turn around."

His chest and belly were next. I took the towel to his cock and watched as he developed a stiffy.

"Very pretty, but save it for your room." I took the pajamas out of the warmer and dressed him in the blue silk bottoms.

"Don't I get underwear? I'm not used to going commando." He looked at me desperately. The tent in his pants showed very well without briefs.

"There are a lot of things you'll get used to that you've not done before." I smiled at him, loving his discomfort. "You can have underwear when we decide you're ready to move upstairs, if you still want it." He blushed. "You can put the top on by yourself." I ran my hand through the thick blonde hair on his chest.

He picked up the pajama jacket and slowly dressed. "I want you here and now. Right here in that chair, on the floor, anywhere. Mistress, love me."

"Back to your room, pet. We can have sex there." I was trying to stay detached, but I had learned to love my pet.It's impossible for him to love me. We've known each other for less than twenty-four hours.

Baby's blonde head poked out of the shower. "Are you going already? We only just started..." A feminine hand reached out, grabbing him and pulling him back. His voice was muffled by a kiss.

I steered pet out of the bathroom and down the hall to his dungeon room. Pushing him down on the big bed, I pulled the pajama pants down and feasted my eyes on his rock hard erection. Making sure a condom was in place, and thinking I needed to talk with the man whom I was making my pet, I knelt over his warm thighs, and lowered myself on his cock. Holding it stiffly upright, I pushed it into my tight entrance.

He grabbed my breasts and twisted my nipples. I returned the favor, pinching his and pulling at them. He moaned as I rode him, his body rising to meet me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I didn't push them off. Instead, I welcomed the feeling of his strong hands on my back. He steered me, increasing the rhythm of his thrusts, and then slid one hand between us. He fingered my swollen nub, rubbing at it and swirling his fingers around it. I felt my climax approaching. He worked harder, speeding up again. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to follow my urges. He came as I did, spilling his warm seed inside the condom.

Using a warm washcloth, I cleaned him before pulling up his silk pants and, regretting it as I did it, fastened the cuffs on him again, leaving him to sleep.

It was my turn to sit and watch from the hall, and, as I watched him trying to get comfortable, I thought about his wrists and what I needed to do for him. After he was asleep, I moved into the room, sitting on the other side of the bed. Sometime in the early hours, baby relieved me again.

*****

Jason reflected quietly on the group of people whom he had met today. The redheaded girl and the big blonde man had come to his apartment, leaving him the note that had enticed him out of his door. Then there was the dark haired girl joining in the sport they'd had with him. Yet it seemed to him they had not held him against his will. They had just shown him another part of the world.