Playtime Ch. 03

Story Info
Rikki spends a day with her mistress on her island prison.
984 words
4.01
23.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Lesdom and her Pet"

After lunch the woman suggested they work off that food with a swim. Of course you've got a pool out here, Rikki thought, why the hell not? Oh and it's not a dinky little plastic pool either. No this pool suited its owner. It was large and crystal clear. It did look awfully inviting on such a hot day.

"Don't just stand there," the Woman said, "get in."

Before Rikki could do or say anything the woman shoved her from behind. The cold water sent a sudden and electric thrill through her naked body she could not quite explain. With a loud splash the woman jumped in next to her.

"How about a little race?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"I'll tell you what if you win I'll give you free run of my home for three hours. That's three hours of peace from my ... attentions. But if I win I'm going to tie you up and fuck you for those three hours."

Rikki knew she didn't really have a choice and she was an OK swimmer all in all.

"Alright let's do this."

"Excellent, first to finish five laps wins. Go!"

Rikki took off with all the speed she could muster. She made it to one end of the pool then turned and headed the other way. She didn't dare look behind her. She had to keep going. She had to win. Who knows what she could do with those three hours. Finally five laps were up and she popped out of the water grinning.

"Hello pet."

Her heart sank.

"What took you so long?"

The Woman sat at the edge of the pool swinging her feet innocently.

"Oh did I forget to mention I'm an Olympic class swimmer?"

Of course she was. The Woman pulled her out of the water and toweled her off before commencing with the roping. She pulled her arms behind her back and tied them together. She bound her ankles together as well. She tied her arms to her her sides with two lengths of ropes framing her breasts.

The Woman scooped her up into her arms like a baby and began walking into the house. The whole way she smiled down at Rikki and playfully kissed at her lips. Rikki knew better than to resist. Soon they were in a lavish bedroom and Rikki was laid gently onto a large canopy bed. The Woman closed the curtains around them. There was no one else on the island to see them but by blocking out the outside world it made the space feel more ... intimate. The Woman lay on Rikki slowly, teasingly, wrapping her arms and legs around and pulling her close in.

She started lightly kissing Rikki's neck, sending little waves of pleasure crashing through her lithe bound body. Then the kisses got rougher and rougher until it felt like she was attacking her with her mouth. She moved up to her face kissing her all over until she reached her mouth. Rikki found the Woman's tongue forcing its way into her mouth fighting to dominate her own. The Woman smiled as she continued her assault. After a moment Rikki realized why. Rikki had begun kissing her back. She hadn't even known she was doing it. Why was she doing it?

She didn't have time to think about it however. The Woman began kissing down her neck again this time moving to her breasts. She grabbed one of her nipples with her mouth and began to playfully bite and suck. Rikki began to scream out in ecstasy. Suddenly the woman left Rikki's breasts and made a bee line for her already moist pussy. There was no more thinking after that. Just three hours of the best sex she'd ever had.

When they were done they fell asleep with the Woman clutching Rikki to her. A few hours later Rikki awoke to find the Woman removing her ropes and carrying her outback to a waiting hot tub. They said nothing and did nothing. For what felt like forever they just soaked there with Rikki in her lap, head resting on her Mistress's breasts.

"It's time," the Woman eventually said.

"What?"

She felt a small prick on her arm.

"Ow."

She looked and saw the woman lower a needle she'd just injected her with. Before Rikki could say anything darkness overtook her.

Rikki awoke. She had no idea how much time had passed. She looked around and saw she was on a beach. No she was on the beach, the one the women had taken her from. Had it all been a dream. Looking down she saw she was still naked and had some fading rope marks as well. No it was real. Next to her she found a duffle bag full of money. Attached was a note.

You deserve this, thanks for all the fun.

- Your Mistress Heart

Flipping it over she found another note on the back.

PS. I'm looking for a full time pet. Be here with my money in one month if you wish to accept.

One month later the Woman stood at the docks as the boat pulled up. Rikki stepped off duffle bag in hand.

"I believe this belongs to you," she said quietly, "and so do I."

The Woman threw the bag aside and pulled the already naked Rikki into her embrace and kissed her deeply and passionately. She then looked over Rikki's shoulder to the woman she employed.

"This will be your last visit here. I now have everything I could ever need so your services are no longer required."

"Yes Mistress.""

And with that she left, leaving Rikki to her new life.

"Ready Pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

She scooped Rikki into her arms and almost ran to her bedroom. She was so excited, her pet was finally home to stay.

The End