Playtime Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Happy, or not-so-happy, Christmas.
2k words
4
5.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

The morning came. It was Christmas morning and we had got presents for the whole group of us. I looked in on the man I had grown to love over the last day. "Breakfast is ready. Would you like toast, sausage, and eggs?"

Pet shook his head. "I'm not hungry. I need to go home. I've been having a good time, but I have someplace I have to be." Pet looked at me with trepidation. "My family will be expecting me for Christmas, and Mom and Dad will worry if I'm not there. I should have been at their house before church last evening. Mom's going to freak."

"Of course, pet. We can't ask to have you all the time this year. We know you have obligations." I had securely bandaged his wrists, dressing him in his jeans and the t-shirt he had been wearing when we had taken him from his apartment and reminding him to wear a long sleeved shirt.

I was sorry to see him go, but knew he'd be back. He was already enthralled with me. "Next year, we will expect you to make your excuses to your parents."

"My name's Jason. If you call me pet, you know you will be able to order me to stay." He looked at me with regret. "I really don't want to go. I've grown used to the affection and attention you've given me, even it's been just a day."

"Baby will drive you home. His name is Brett, since we're getting formal. You've met Joyce."And scared the shit out of her."I'm Laura. I've got a present for you before you go. If you open it here, I can keep it for you." I handed him a gift-wrapped package. He opened it eagerly to reveal a leather-covered box. Within lay a thin honey colored collar, almost the color of his hair, with glittering amber studs and a chain leash. "It reminded me of you." His eyes lit with pleasure.

"Thank you, Mistress. Merry Christmas. I'll be back as soon as the family thing is over."

When he left the collar with me, I slipped a piece of paper into his pocket, kissing him, and he got into the car. Baby, acting as driver, had dressed for the occasion in a pair of leather trousers, a silk shirt with long full sleeves, and a heavy wool coat. He wore kidskin driving gloves and a chauffeur's hat.

I laughed as I watched them leave. Baby liked to get into his role. They would soon be at Jason's apartment and he would be on his way to his family's home.

While baby was gone, I cleaned the dungeon and put the toys away, restocking the cupboard with lube to replace that which we had used.We definitely need to go to the toy store.I remade the bed with fresh white sheets and pillowcases and changed the canopy for a sheer white one, changing the atmosphere of the dungeon. I also added a blue blanket and a heavy blue and white comforter.

When baby was home, this was usually his job, but I wanted to do it myself for my pet. I turned up the heat, since it took some time for the dungeon to get warm, and, remembering his chafed and bloody wrists, replaced the handcuffs at the top of the bed with leather ones lined with lamb's wool.

Just as I was finishing, I heard the door opening behind me. It was baby. "Mistress, I have a question if you will be so good as to answer it."

"You know I would only keep something from you if I thought it was necessary, baby. Ask, if you will." I wasn't in the habit of lying to Joyce's sub, but I could refrain from answering if it pleased me.

"Jason has a job. He says it's one he's good at, and likes. Will you ask him to quit, or will he be working outside the house?"

Baby sounded uncertain, and it was a good question. He'd worked outside the house for a couple years while Joyce and I were in school, until we felt it was detrimental to his mental well-being. He had been in a job he no longer found challenging and we had brought him into our home permanently, ostensibly as our housekeeper. He no longer maintained his own apartment, but had separate rooms here. He usually didn't use the bedroom on the third floor, though, preferring to sleep curled at Joyce's feet instead.Well, to each his own.

"If my pet prefers to stay at his job, and it's something he likes to do, I'll let him stay for as long as he wishes. If it's something that, like you, he finds to be objectionable for some reason, we'll bring him in. We can support him as we do you."

The three of us worked on dinner. We would be having the traditional turkey and trimmings. I enjoyed giving the house a homey feel and had shopped for days to get everything just right. Baby and Joyce had trimmed the tree, and we had started the meal before I had gone to see pet in the morning. There were presents under the tree for all of us, including several more labeled 'to my pet'. He had looked at them curiously when he had seen them.

"What are you thinking?"

"I think you are spending too much money on me. I've only been here one night."

*****

As he prepared for his homecoming, Jason thought back on the last day, and knew he'd be going back to the big house. He'd come to feel more deeply for these kind people than he did for his mother and father.

*****

Chapter Five

It was only a couple hours later when I got a call on the cell phone number I'd given my pet. Only he, baby, and Joyce had that number. "Hello? Is something wrong?"

"This is Jason." His voice shook.Was he angry or crying?"I just had a fight with my parents. They wanted to know what happened to my wrists, and I didn't want to tell them. They think I tried to commit suicide. If I get back to my apartment, can Brett come pick me up?"

"Are you able to drive? Are your parents listening in?" The questions were important to me. "Brett can come pick you up if you need. One of us can drive your car back here."

"The answer to the first question is no, and to the second one is yes. Maybe you'd better come. I'm a little upset right now." He was angry, not just upset, and I wondered why.

I gestured to baby, who went to get his coat. "We'll be there shortly. Can you hold on until we get there? I need the address."

I heard him gulp, and he responded with an address just outside of town. "Get here soon. I don't know how long I can make it."

"We'll be there in about an hour. Watch for us." I dressed warmly in jeans and a long sweater, lamb's wool lined boots, a ski jacket, and a long crocheted scarf. "Joyce, pet needs help. Baby and I are going to get him and drive his car back here. Keep everything warm and we'll be back soon." She nodded.

There had been some trouble when baby first came to us, too, and she had had to rescue him from a pack of angry relatives when he had let slip that he was bisexual.

Baby had been into the culture long before we'd met him at a party. He'd been subbing for an older man, who'd been forced to move for business reasons and couldn't take baby, since he had a wife and children. When his family had found out he liked to be 'tied down and tortured', they'd disowned him altogether.

The ride was long and tense, and baby remained quiet the whole trip. He seemed to sense that I was in no mood for conversation and honored my wishes. As we arrived, I gave him his instructions. "You take the car back, I'll drive pet."

I went to the door, knocking and waiting as a well-dressed young woman answered. "I'm here for Jason."

"Mother and Father have him locked in his bedroom. They don't want him to go until they find out what happened. They were listening to his phone call, and said he wouldn't ever leave if they didn't find out the truth." She sounded sympathetic, but I didn't know how much of that was that he had been locked up and how much of it was that he had spoiled someone else's Christmas. I gestured to the car, and baby came to me.

"They've locked Jason up in a room. If I find out which one it is, can you help me get him out?" The young woman looked with big eyes at the tall, broad shouldered blonde who came at my command. "Will you show me where he is?" I asked her.

"I can show you, but I don't know how you'll get him out. They're watching his room." She shook her head.

I pulled back my hood, letting my long auburn hair fall to my waist. "I'll let Brett take care of that. Which one is his?"

"Top of the stairs to the left. What are you going to do?" She looked uncertainly at baby.

He growled at her. "I don't intend to let your parentsora door stop me."

We got to the top of the stairs and turned left. There was only one door that was not opened and we could see Jason's parents watching, not the door, but the stairs. They jumped to their feet as they noticed baby and me standing there. His father snarled. "Who let you in? We won't let anyone take our son until he has explained himself."

I stared them down. "Jason's an adult and doesn't answer to anyone."Except me, I thought. Baby stalked down the hall, reaching the door.

"Jason, step back from the door. Brett's coming in." It was a command, and both baby and pet knew it.

After a moment's wait, we heard a muffled voice. "All right, I'm out of the way." Brett kicked out with his foot, breaking the door by the knob and splintering the jamb. It swung open and Jason stepped out. I took his hands in mine, turning them so I could look at the bandages on his wrists.Untouched, thank God.

"If you want the truth, I'm the reason his wrists are injured. He was protecting me by not telling you. Since you won't trust him, I'll let you say good bye, because he won't be coming back." I turned away, allowing him time to say farewell to his parents if he wanted.

Baby watched the proceedings closely as my pet calmly shook his father's hand and hugged his mother, knowing he wouldn't be seeing them again.

"Good bye, Amy." He said to his sister. "Maybe I'll see you again. Stop by my apartment sometime, but be sure to call first. I may be busy." He winked at me and we walked out to our car. Baby got into pet's car and we returned to the house, where Joyce, true to her promise, had kept Christmas dinner warm for us.

I looked up at my pet. "I'm glad you called. I was sure you would come back to us, but it's always nice to have my trust reaffirmed."

"How could I not? I told you I loved you, even if I don't understand why." He leaned down and kissed me, sucking my tongue into his mouth to play with his own.

Joyce cleared her throat. "Are you going to eat food or each other? We do have something I know you like, Laura, and I'm sure pet's hungry. I don't think either of you have had even breakfast today." Pet took my hand, and I led him into the dining room.

*****

As he thought more about the day, the more certain Jason was that, as much as he loved his twin sister, his heart lay with his Mistress and her friends. He'd never return to the house where his own father had locked him in a room, treating him as a child instead of the adult he was. At least, at the big house on the hill, they'd offered him pleasure as well.