Playtime for Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJ296
PJ296
7 Followers

"Quiet!" Snapped Annie. "Your wife is doing a lot better than you."

"Oooohhhh!" Gasped Angela, as Beth's tongue moved down her stomach, It felt like someone was tickling her, it caused her body to twitch as Beth's warm wet tongue slid over her abdomen.

Angela's legs jerked, straining at their bonds, as Beth's moved from thigh to thigh, kissing and tickling them with her tongue. Beth was now kneeling between Angela's legs, tasting the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" Screamed Angela. This wasn't right, she was straight, she didn't want this, it was disgusting. But there was something deep inside her that liked what Beth was doing to her.

"Angela!? Angela!?" Thomas yelled. "Leave her alone you freaks!"

"I told you to keep quiet," snarled Annie.

Annie walked over to the foot of the bed and reached into the black sports bag. She pulled out a black riding crop. Thomas would have been begging Annie not to hurt him, if he could see,

"Leave her alone you bitches!" Screamed Thomas, unaware of Annie walking behind him. He couldn't see her standing to one side of him while he screamed curses at Annie and Beth.

Annie raised her right arm, to the back of her head, then swung down. With all her strength, she brought the riding crop down on Thomas' arse. It cracked hard, snapping against his flesh, leaving a red weal behind on his bottom.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Screamed Thomas as pain erupted on his bottom.

The riding crop connected again, wringing a scream from Thomas' throat again, then a third time, followed closely by a scream of pain from Thomas' lips.

"What's going on!?" Gasped Angela, concern for her husband fighting the growing pleasure inside her.

"Keep quiet or there'll be more of that," hissed Annie.

"What are you doing to him!?" Asked Angela, trying to ignore Beth's lips and tongue massaging her inner thighs.

"Nothing my dear," replied Annie. "Just teaching your husband to keep quiet and not disturb your fun."

"Please don't hurt him!" Gasped a breathless Angela. "I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt him!"

"That's good to hear," said a pleased Annie.

Beth was kissing her way closer to Angela's vagina, closer to her goal. Angela shuddered. Her heart started to race, her breathing grow faster. She could feel the muscles, all over her body stiffen. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, Angela had never experienced anything like this before, never kisses, or attention like this.Beth was kissing her way closer to Angela's vagina, closer to her goal. Angela shuddered. Her heart started to race, her breathing grow faster. She could feel the muscles, all over her body stiffen. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, Angela had never experienced anything like this before, never kisses, or attention like this.Beth was kissing her way closer to Angela's vagina, closer to her goal. Angela shuddered. Her heart started to race, her breathing grow faster. She could feel the muscles, all over her body stiffen. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, Angela had never experienced anything like this before, never kisses, or attention like this.

"Oh God!" Angela shouted, as Beth's tongue took its first taste of her vagina.

It traced the outline of her labia, moving up to her clitoris. Angela lay there, bound and at the mercy of Beth's tongue, her mouth opened wide in shock, Her breathing grew even heavier, almost as if she was fighting for breath. Angela could feel her breasts enlarge, her nipples harden even more. She could feel her labia flatten, and open, her vagina lengthen and widen. Her genital area felt warm, pleasurable Beth's tongue was flicking her clitoris, which had stopped swelling and was starting to retract.It traced the outline of her labia, moving up to her clitoris. Angela lay there, bound and at the mercy of Beth's tongue, her mouth opened wide in shock, Her breathing grew even heavier, almost as if she was fighting for breath. Angela could feel her breasts enlarge, her nipples harden even more. She could feel her labia flatten, and open, her vagina lengthen and widen. Her genital area felt warm, pleasurable Beth's tongue was flicking her clitoris, which had stopped swelling and was starting to retract.

Angela could feel her juices start to flow, soaking into the bed covers, covering Beth's mouth which was locked onto her clitoris. She could feel her orgasm building, the tingling in her body increase in intensity, her body was shaking. This was an orgasm, something that Thomas had never been able to give her.

Her muscles tightened, as her moans began to increase in volume. It felt like she was going to pee as her juices run. Beth's tongue was alternating from licking her clitoris gently, to licking it hard and fast. She reared up, straining at her bonds, her toes curled up, her legs shook and would have clamped shut if they weren't tied down.

"Aaaahhhh!" She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. "Oh God! Oooohhhh! Aaaaahhh!" She held her breath as she came, while Beth continued to lick her soaking wet pussy. Her eyes were closed, nothing mattererd, she didn't care that this was wrong.

Relief and satisfaction fell over her when her orgasm subsided. Angela assumed that once she had cum, her ordeal would be over, but Beth wasn't stopping, she continued to lick Angela's wet pussy.

"Oh God!" Cried Angela, as yet another orgasm tore through her body.

Angela's mind seemed to spin inside her head, as her orgasms took over her body. She pulled at her bonds and arched her back, writhing on the bed as Beth's tongue explored her soaking wet vagina. The bed sheets were now soaking and staining the mattress underneath.

Thomas, bound and unable to see, listened to his wife's screams of pleasure. In all their years of marriage, Thomas had never heard Angela scream like that when they were making love. He had never heard any woman make noises like that. The temptation to say something was strong, but fear kept him quiet.

How long did Beth caress her vagina with her tongue!? Angela couldn't say. Time seemed to stop, stand still. She couldn't say how long had passed, she didn't care.

"Please stop!" Begged Angela, as she struggled with the almost painful sensation in her now sensitive clitoris. "I can't take any more! Please stop!"

"She does the same to me," said Annie, a smirk on her face. "Makes me beg her to stop."

Beth continued her assault on Angela's clitoris with her expert tongue, until one more orgasm ripped through her body. She screamed with pleasure as her sweat soaked body shook with ecstasy. Angela felt a mixture of relief and disappointment, as she felt Beth's tongue leave her wet, pleasure soaked vagina.

"My turn!" Said Beth, her mouth covered in Angela's juices.

Angela could only watch, fascinated, terrified, as Beth moved up the bed, crawling over her, her warm skin touching Angela's sweat stained skin. Beth knelt astride Angela's head, her legs partly on her shoulders amd a knee either side of Angela's head. Angela had a perfect view of Beth's vagina, which was directly over Angela's trembling mouth, her clitoris was pointed at her mouth.

"Go on, just taste it. You'll be surprised how much you'll enjoy it." said Beth, stroking Angela's head soothingly at the same time.

"I...I..." Began Angela, but she couldn't get the words out.

"Go on!" Beth said again, her hand still gently caressing her head, her fingers running through Angela's auburn hair.

She couldn't! She had never done anything like this before, but it was so inviting, so tempting, perched just above her mouth. Nervously she licked her lips, starring at Beth's vagina, hypnotised.

"It's okay," said Beth sweetly, soothingly.

Just a taste, thought Angela. A taste couldn't hurt. Her lips trembling with fear, she had to be honest, also with excitement. She reached out with her tongue and flicked Beth's clitoris, tasting her musky scent.

"Oh God!" Gasped Angela, breathing heavily.

"It's okay," said Beth soothingly, reassuringly. "Go on, you can do it."

She couldn't, Angela thought to herself. But could she!? Was it possible!? Could she be a....! She couldn't even think the word, let alone say it.

"It's okay," whispered Beth.

Maybe she could, she thought. Maybe she could. Angela reached out with her tongue again, tracing Beth's labia, moving up to her clit.

"Oh!" Gasped Beth. "That's it! I new you could."

Angela would never have believed she could do something like this. She only sucked Thomas' cock a handful of times and hadn't liked it that much. But this seemed different. Better!? She moved her tongue gently over Beth's sex, loving the taste of her juices, tickling her clit. Sucking the hard nub into her mouth.

Her eyes closed as Angela lost herself in deep concentration, as she played with Beth's clit. Suddenly she would speed up, pressing against her clit, licking it hard, then just as suddenly slowing down. Beth placed her hands on the bedroom wall, bracing herself, as she lost herself to the orgasm that was spinning uncontrollably through her body.

"Oh Annie!" She gasped excitedly. "Oh Annie! She's a natural! I new she would be!"

Annie smiled, as she rubbed her moist sex through her trousers. The sight of Beth naked, enjoying herself, always excited her, always made her wet. Just seeing Beth happy, made Annie happy. But just being with Beth made her happy. Everyday she couldn't beleve how lucky she was to spend her life with Beth.

Thomas was full of a mixture of emotions. The noises that Angela and Beth were making were turning him on, but he was also terrified. The beating he'd received, still hurt, both physically and mentally. To be so easily overpowered by a woman embarrassed him. He wanted to say something, but he didn't want Annie to hit him again.

Angela was lost, nothing else existed there was nobody else in the world but Beth and her. She didn't want this to stop. Her tongue was flicking Beth's sex, seeming to know automatically when to slow down and speed up. Beth's juices smeared Angela's face and slid into her mouth. She gulped it down greedily, she had never tasted anything so sweet in her life.

Beth was close now, she could feel her orgasm building up inside her. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes locking on Annie's eyes. Seeing Annie playing with herself, aroused her even more. A smile lit up her face. She never got tired of looking at Annie, it thrilled her everytime. As her orgasm exploded in her body, she forced her eyes to remain open, keeping them glued on Annie's. Beth cried out, as the orgasm possessed her body.

Once her orgasm was spent, Beth moved off Angela's face. Angela tried following Beth's soaking wet vagina with her tongue.Once her orgasm was spent, Beth moved off Angela's face. Angela tried following Beth's soaking wet vagina with her tongue.

"No!" Cried out Angela, embarrassed and ashamed with herself for what she had just done and that she didn't want it to stop.

Beth moved herself so she lay on top of Angela. She kissed Angela's juice soaked lips softly, tasting her own sex in Angela's mouth. Angela responded, automatically, their tongues stroking each other, probing each others mouths.

"What's going on!?" Shouted Thomas, finally building up the courage to speak.

"Quiet!" Snapped Annie, moving quickly over to Thomas.

"Ow!" Cried out Thomas, as the riding crop once again bit into the cheeks of his arse.

After breaking off their kiss, Beth moved off the bed. Angela felt glad but disappointed that it was over.

"Is it over now!?" Asked Angela, desire and disgust at war inside her.

"Oh no!" Replied Beth, moving over to the bag she had brought. "I have one more thing to do!"

"You're going to love this!" Said Annie as she moved back over to the window.

Angela lay there, curious, excited, but also afraid about what Beth had instore for her next. Part of her couldn't wait, but a part of her wanted to run away and hide.

Beth came back to the bed, carrying two items. One of these was a bottle of lube, which she placed on the bed between Angela's spread eagled legs. The other was something Angela couldn't quite make out, it was black, some kind of belt with two large black handles. No, not handles.

"Oh God!" Cried out Angela on realisation of what Beth was carrying. "You're not going to use that on me are you!?"

In Beth's hand was a strap-on. There were two black dildos, a large dildo and a smaller both ridged, life like. The larger one was abut eight inches long and seemed nearly as thick as Beth's wrist, the smaller one was about six inches long and not as thick.

Angela watched, fascinated, terrified, as Beth took a bit of lube on her hand and began rubbing over it the small dildo. When she was finished, she spread her legs a little and place the head of the small dildo against her vagina. Then gently pushed it in, drawing a gasp of pleasure from Beth. With the small dildo inside Beth's vagina, that left the larger dildo pointing directly at Angela, like an accusing finger. More like an accusing arm, thought a frightened Angela.

"Please no!" Cried Angela, as she struggled with her bonds, at the same time watching Beth fasten the straps around her waist With one coming from between her legs, between the cheeks of her arse, attaching it to the strap around her waist. "Nnnnooo!"

"Don't worry," Said Annie. "It doesn't hurt. Quite the opposite!"

"I'd never hurt you," said Beth.

Taking the bottle of lube, she put some on her fingers, then dropped it on the bed. Crawling onto the bed, between Angela's legs. Angela could only watch mesmerised. Gently Beth began to rub the lube onto Angela's wet labia pushing the lube into Angela's too willingly vagina. Angela shuddered at the pleasurable sensation of Beth's lubed fingers inside her.

Slowly Beth moved her fingers in and out of Angela's soaking wet sex. When she was satisfied that Angela was prepared properly, she withdrew her fingers and moved herself until she was lying on top of Angela.Slowly Beth moved her fingers in and out of Angela's soaking wet sex. When she was satisfied that Angela was prepared properly, she withdrew her fingers and moved herself until she was lying on top of Angela.

"No! Please no!" Said Angela, but there was no conviction in her voice.

Erect nipples rubbed against erect nipples. Beth's warm breath tickled Angela's neck. Beth raised her hips slightly as she positioned the thick head of the dildo against Angela's labia. Gently, slowly, Beth pushed the head of the dildo into Angela, stopping when a couple of inches was inside Angela's vagina.

"Oh!" Gasped Angela, surprised that there was no pain.

With as much consideration as she could muster, Beth slowly fucked Angela with the first two inches of the dildo, letting her get use to the size. When she thought Angela was ready, she pushed an extra inch into Angela's vagina.

"Oh God!" Gasped Angela, as Beth slowly fucked her.

One inch at a time, Beth increased how much of the dildo entered Angela. Until finally, every inch was inside Angela. Slowly at first, she fucked Angela, causing the small dildo to move inside her, drawing moans of pleasure from her mouth. Beth had her eyes closed and her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth, as if she was depp in concentration on her task.

"Oooohhh! Aaaaahhhh!" Cried out Angela, as an orgasm ripped through her body, making her feel as if her body would be shaken apart.

Beth wasn't stopping, she increased her thrusts, ramming the dildo deep into Angela as an orgasm took control of her own body. Harder and faster, Beth thrust the now soaking wet dildo into Angela's equally soaking wet vagina. Their orgasms seemed to collide, as both Beth and Angela shook with delight as their orgasms exploded at the same time.

"Oh God! Oh God! Yyyyeeeeesssss!" Screamed Angela, now completely abandoning herself to the intense orgasms flooding her body. She didn't care any more if it was wrong. Surely, she thought to herself, this could never be wrong.

Orgasm seemed to follow orgasm, for both women. Their juices flowed, mixing together, soaking the already wet bed sheets.

Beth would ram the dildo into Angela, pounding her orgasm drenched vagina, thrusting it into her with all the strength her body possessed. Then she would suddenly slow down, gently pushing the dildo into Angela. Beth's own body, her own orgasms, letting her know when to speed up and when to slow down.

Time eluded her, she had no idea how long had passed. She didn't care. All she cared about was Beth and the orgasms coursing through her body. Nothing else mattered, she didn't care about anything, just this moment.

Angela was so lost in the moment, she didn't notice Annie walk over to the bed and untie her hands and ankles. She wasn't even aware of rapping her arms and legs around Beth, clinging to her. Terrified to let go, fearing it would end.

Her screams of joy filled the room, filled the house. Surely the neighbours must hear her!? But she didn't care. Let them, let them all hear. She didn't care.

Angela's hips propelled upwards, matching Beth thrust for thrust. Her hands moved down her sweat saoked back and gripped the firm cheeks of Beth's bottom, trying to add her own strength to Beth's. Trying to increase the pounding she was receiving. On and on it went, seeming to last forever. But finally Beth slowed, then stopped all together, giving Angela's sore vagina some relief from the pounding it had received. With the dildo still in Angela, they stayed locked in each others arms. They kissed passionately for several minutes, their mouths locked together.Angela's hips propelled upwards, matching Beth thrust for thrust. Her hands moved down her sweat saoked back and gripped the firm cheeks of Beth's bottom, trying to add her own strength to Beth's. Trying to increase the pounding she was receiving. On and on it went, seeming to last forever. But finally Beth slowed, then stopped all together, giving Angela's sore vagina some relief from the pounding it had received. With the dildo still in Angela, they stayed locked in each others arms. They kissed passionately for several minutes, their mouths locked together.

Finally, Beth pulled away from Angela, breaking their embrace. Gently, she pulled the dildo from out of Angela. Angela tried to cling onto Beth, tried to pull her back down, but she didn't have the strength.

Angela watched, through half closed eyes, as Beth unfastened the strap-on and slipped the small dildo slowly out of her wet vagina. She could see Beth's juices, glistening on her labia, on her inner thighs.

"You best run and get a shower my sweet," said Annie.

"Okay," replied a satisfied Beth. "Don't you want to play to?"

"We'll play when we get home my sweet," said Annie, a smile on her face. "All night long. Just help me turn him around before you go."

Careful not to let the jacket slip off his head, both women pulled and dragged Thomas until he was facing the flat screen TV and the DVD player on the stand by the door.

"No!" Shouted a terrified Thomas. "Please leave me alone!"

Then Beth picked up her clothes and trainers and left the room. She left singing, completely satisfied, happy.

"Now to take care of you," snapped Annie, as soon as Beth had left, pulling the jacket off Thomas' head.

"Please don't hurt me!" Begged Thomas.

"Please don't," said Angela, sitting up on the bed, holding herself up with her hands behind her.

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt him," said Annie, a cruel smile on her face. "You are!"

"I wouldn't!" Said a confused Angela. "I couldn't!"

Annie said nothing as she walked over to the bag they had brought with them. She reached in and pulled out a DVD disk. She then walked over to the TV and turned it on, then turned on the DVD player. She slipped the disk out of its case, then put it in the player.

PJ296
PJ296
7 Followers