Playtime with Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles a bit, scooting to be able to press more of the condom down on me, havning to bring me down her throat, making an effort to cover me completely. I push slightly forward and hold on to her ancles.

- "This is nice ... VERY nice ..."

I sigh heavily then let go and back off a bit again, letting her have control again. She closes her eyes, sighing, pressing her lips all the way down to the root, rolling the condom out as far as it will go. I pull back, then kneel down, placing another soft kiss on her lips.

- "Good girl. Ever put on a condom like that before?" She shakes her head slowly. "I will almost guarantee, that if you offer to put one on like that, any guy will want to wear a condom ..."

I smile and stroke her cheeks gently then I turn her around on the bed again, putting her ass just over the edge of the bed.

- "Now ... wonder how fast this vibrator can go ..." I turn it up a notch, keeping my eyes on hers.

She smiles and squirms around, letting out a loud moan, closing her eyes tightly, jerking her hips up slightly, toes curling again.

- "Oh ... you like that, do you?" I let go of the dildo and holds the tip of my cock against her ass. "Think we can do it like this? Or do we need some lube first?"

- "Uhm... I.. Think we'd be fine without l-lube, sir..." She lets out a soft moan, squirming.

- "Okay ... it's your ass on the line ..." I smirk at her and push slowly inwards.

She whimpers and presses herself to me, quivering, biting her lip. I put my left hand on her shoulder, using my right hand to steer it straight as I pull her a bit firmer against my cock.

- "You need to push out if you can ... otherwise it'll be more difficult to get it ..."

She nods and pushes out slightly, firmer against me, letting out more whimpers, squirming slightly more, desperately, biting her lip so hard it nearly bleeds. With a groan I push the head past her sphincter, and I stop pushing, letting her adjust to it. I smile at her and turn the dildo up to three.

- "Good girl. Very good. Now, relax and adjust to the feeling ..."

Her little body tenses again, leaving her panting and squirming once more, looking slightly ashamed of herself as she collapses down on the bed.

I look at her with a slightly dissapointed look, then use the collapse as a perfect opportunity to slide my cock slowly deeper inside her ass. She yelps slightly, moaning loudly, jerking her hips up against me eagerly, panting.

- "Oh, you like that do you, girl?"

I smile and push firmer in, pushing until my stomach pushes against the end of the dildo. She lets out an even louder moan, arching her back, orgasming harshly again, breathing very heavily, eyes closed very tightly.

- "Oh my ..." I stiffle a laugh.

I groan heavily as I slide slowly back, then I turn the dildo to max, pressing the outside tip against her clit as I slide back in, this time pushing as far as I can with both cock and dildo. She lets out something just softer than a scream, jerking her hips up, shaking near uncontrollably, breathing in loud gasps, moving her legs around desperately, trying to force herself closer to me. I slide back out slowly then push hard in, slowly out then hard in again, stopping as I jerk slightly with a small groan as I orgasm. She arches her back more, pulsing tightly around me and the vibrator, head tilted far back, lips parted, gasping desperately for air, squirming still against me and the vibrator inside of her.

With a silly smile I bend over her body, planting a soft kiss on her forehead, then I carefully slide back out of her, taking the dildo with me. She collapses down on the bed, cum rushing from her pussy, still breathing heavy, opening her eyes slowly, relaxing down as best as she can on the bed, purring to herself. I gingerly undo the belt holding her curled up, then dispose of the condom.

- "Well ... don't know about you, but I certainly had fun ..." I laugh slightly.

- "Mhm..."

She lays herself down on the bed, smiling, giggling a bit. She shifts her shoulders a bit, whimpering at the reminder of the clip and her hands bound behind her.

- "Oh ... I'd forgotton about that one ..."

I gingerly release the clamp, running my tongue very gently around its indentations in her skin, before blowing cool air across it to sooth it. She lets out a gasp and a whimper, squirming around almost pained. I fish the keys out of her purse then pull her to a seated position and unlock them.

- "There we go ..."

I gingerly blow across the nipple again. She puts a hand over her breat, massaging the nipple, whimpering, looking slightly pained, but grinning, leaning over to kiss me softly. I smile and lean into the kiss for a few moments, before leaning back, catching her eyes.

- "Can't speak on your behalf, but this made me hungry ..."

12