Pleading Her Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

The shirt was off before he even realized he did it. Kellie's bare hands were warm and soothing. Normally he was a little hinky about others touching him, but this seemed so relaxing and, dare he say it, almost a touch erotic.

Kellie worked her hands over his sore muscles deftly. As the pain began to release she spoke softly. "Drew, I am as loyal as the day is long. I am intelligent, witty, compassionate and kind. I am loving, I love sex and give fantastic blowjobs."

The last word brought him out of the semi conscious state her healing hands had lulled him into. "What? Why are... are you t-t-t-telling me this?"

"Oh, didn't I say? I am calling for a motion." She continued her manipulations. When he didn't respond she continued. "Think of it as an application"

"An application? An application for what?" He groaned after she found another sensitive spot.

Kellie leaned down and whispered into his ear. "To be your Girlfriend silly."

Drew swallowed hard. He started to stutter a reply as she leaned away from him. There was a deft movement behind him and the warmth of her body returned, only this time it was skin to skin contact. Her obviously bare breasts nuzzled against his back. Now normally this would be an awkward situation to begin with, but what made it even worse is that Drew suddenly found himself immensely aroused and the bulge in his sweat pants proved the point. But he also felt extreme guilt. Memories of Clair came pouring out of his eyes like rain.

Kellie was in front of him now, her nightshirt back in place and he melted into her arms as he stood. Sobs wracked his body as he buried his face on top of her shoulder. Kellie whispered soothing words of comfort as she stroked his back. After a bit his fit lessened.

"I am s-s-so s-s-s-orry K-K-Kellie." He looked into her eyes. I d-d-don't know why..."

"Shhh." She interrupted. She took a tissue and dried his eyes. "You need to Drew. You're still grieving her. Nothing to be ashamed of. You will always love Clair."

He knew then, how much Kellie meant to him. He let a total stranger bypass all of his defenses and it felt so good. Kellie not only understood him but understood how he felt for Clair. Understood and accepted that her memory would always be with him.

Kellie's blue eyes danced as Drew smiled. "So what did Kim whisper to you back at the bar?"

Kellie smiled back, a bit embarrassed. "Oh, you caught that huh? Well, she told me that you are 10 times the man that Brad Lewis ever thought about being and wished me luck."

"She did, did she?" He smirked. "I see. So, were you serious about applying to be my Girl friend?"

She smiled. Her lips were soft, warm and inviting as he took her in his arms. They parted briefly. "Well, that was exhibit A." Kellie whispered. "Care for exhibit B?"

"Exhibit?" His brow furrowed.

"I am an attorney too Drew, public defender." She kissed him. "Only this time I am pleading my case. May I continue?"

Drew racked his brain for some courtroom jargon. "Please proceed Miss Martin."

"If I may indulge the court." She took his hand and led him to the mattress, still in front of the fireplace. They sank together entwined like two vines, both needing to support the other.

Lips sought each other as if needing the oxygen to survive. Drew's hurt was gone, replaced by intense lust, the first he had truly felt since Clair. Kellie's tongue brushed his lips and his wanton lust increased exponentially. Lust with no guilt whatsoever. Her kisses were so soft, warm and loving, not controlling.

His lips trailed to the side of her face and then her ear and neck. Her voice came in a soft whisper. "Drew," she gasped, " will you make love with me?" Her tongue caressed his ear and flicked inside, thrilling him to no end.

"Show me Kellie." He felt her hand slide down his frame. Her softly grasping hand, cupped his growing erection. His eyes closed, reliving a sensation he hadn't felt in a very long time.

"Drew," her voice was breathless and a little hesitant. "I can only have anal sex. I--- have a--- p..."

"Shhhhh.." He interrupted her. "I want you Kellie, I want you so bad!"

Kellie smiled and then groaned as he undid the knot that held his sweat pants in place. Soon her hand was stroking him to full length. She pulled away and slipped out of her nightshirt. Her hand returned to his cock as his pants slid off his frame. Her attention became fixed on his erection as she continued to stroke him.

"This-- you are so important to me." She looked up into his eyes and slid down farther on the mattress. Her thumb grazed the head of his cock, smearing the pre-cum that oozed from him. He could feel her breath on him. "I want-- I need--"

Her soft blue eyes danced as she gazed into his eyes and took him into her mouth. This time it was Drew's turn to moan as her tongue grazed the sensitive underside of his erection. Drew fought to keep his eyes from closing from the pleasure she was giving him. Their mutual gaze locked on one another as she took in more of him. Kellie reveled in the delicious taste of his pre-cum as her tongue lavished him, tracing every single vein as he continued to grow in her mouth. Her head bobbed as her lips brought him to places he had not been in a very long time.

Drew pulled her up till her lips were in kissing distance. Damn she could kiss! "I was going for the full Monty Baby." Their tongues tangoed for a bit. "Be right back."

Kellie rose from their nest, moved to the kitchen counter and opened her purse. She brought a condom back, lay back down and went back to sucking his cock. After a bit she removed the lubed condom from the wrapper and rolled it on to Drew's erection. Drew was enjoying all the attention, seeing as it had been a very long time since he had climaxed last.

Kellie lifted her leg to straddle him. She felt a little self conscious about revealing her own penis, so she left her panties on and merely pulled them to one side. She reached down, stroked him a few times and sighed as she felt his cock head rub against her ass hole. She loved this feeling because she thought that anal orgasms were more intense than merely 'rubbing one out' on the side. She felt to have a man enter her, and make sweet love with her, was the greatest feeling in the world.

After the forth time she dragged his cock across her 'pussy', Drew groaned. "You are driving me nuts Baby."

"Good thing it will be a short trip." She teased. Kellie gasped when Drew took hold of her hips and softly thrust his hips forward and his cock head began to slowly breach her ass. "M--my G--God," she stuttered, "that's n-n-not f-fair." Her eyes and her opening widened as Drew's lubed member began to slide into her. Forgoing any pretense of continuing to tease him, she lowered herself down the full measure of his erection till he was completely inside her.

Drew groaned when she finally bottomed out. The sensation was so intense and pleasurable that he truly wondered how long he would be able to last. Kellie leaned forward, clasped his hands to the mattress and dragged her breasts across his face. Drew sucked a nipple into his mouth and she cooed in response. Her implants were the best money could buy and appeared, felt and tasted very natural to him. Her mouth then engulfed his and their tongues tangoed once again as she began to ride him.

Kellie was already enamored with Drew. Every aspect of him sent a loving tingle through her, but the way his erection rubbed against her prostrate, was magic. The pure, wanton lust that was coursing through her for this man, overwhelmed her and soon she was bucking for all her worth.

Drew pulled his hands from Kellie's grasp, took hold of her hips and started thrusting like his life depended on it. The orgasm hit like a runaway locomotive as he filled the condom in her ass with cum. Kellie screamed as her own orgasm coursed like an electric current through her body. In the end she collapsed on him, weak from the most intense orgasm of her life. Her mouth sought his lips and they took hers with no regret or shame.

The two of them lay panting, each feeling the others heart beating against their own chest. Finally, through a combined effort, they pulled blankets up to cover them and both fell into a deep, blissful sleep. Both were assured that this was just the first of many times they would make sweet, beautiful love together.

An ethereal form coalesced above them. Spectral fingers glided over Drew's forehead and was soon followed by a whisper of a kiss. "Farewell my dear Andrew. I will be waiting for you my love. Just don't be in too much of a hurry to join me." Another kiss tickled Kellie's forehead. "Be good to him Kellie. I hope that you two have many happy, wondrous years together."

The ghostly apparition then glided into the bright and beautiful, loving light and Clair Taylor vanished from this plane of existence forever.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12