Pleasant Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abscentia
Abscentia
9 Followers

I press my lips to your chest, small chaste kisses that incite your passion with their innocence. I feel your hard-on insistent against my leg… seeking it’s shelter from the tide of passion rising inside you. Your lips wander across my brow, down the bridge of my nose to my lips parting them and kissing me. I open my body as you ravage my mouth, feeling you rise and move to lie between my legs.

Your hand moves down my body, your fingertip out tracing the path between my breasts, over my stomach, into the curls to skim over my clit before you take your shaft in hand and place it just between my lips to rest at the entrance. I whimper as you leave it there building the anticipation… moving against me, you let it slide past the entrance to rub against my clit and pull a passionately whispered, “Please, Baby! Oh please!” from me.

I hear your rumbling chuckle and you pull it back, razing the swollen nub again as you pass. You slowly enter me. Your breath hissing out as you feel the searing hot liquid coat your shaft. Sinking in until the head bumps gently against my cervix, you hold as still as a predator stalking it's prey. Savoring the feeling as my body adjusts to your presence so deep inside me, the small waves of muscles tightening to the shape of you and challenging you to try to remain unmoving.

I can feel the ridges and veins swelling and throbbing inside of me as I concentrate on moving my muscles in a massage that will encourage you to ravage me. Your growls and nips on my neck heating my blood and demanding my unrestrained response.

Unhurriedly you begin moving, setting a steady pace intended to make this a long session of lovemaking… my goal, as always, to drive you to past the point of control making you think of nothing but fucking me senseless until we rise to the screaming height of passion.

“Fuck me, Darling, fill me with your cock. Please, Baby, I need you pumping hard and deep inside me.”

You rise from your elbows to your hands, pushing deep inside me and rumbling in your chest. The pace increases slightly as my hips rock in counter-rhythm to you. The small sounds coming from where our bodies join together and the sensuous moans and whimpers we make, incite you further.

You rise above me and move your knees up, pulling me closer, the pads of your thumbs sinking through my lips, rubbing counterclockwise circles against each other with my clit in the middle.

Your fingers spread towards my hips, pulling me hard against you.

The steady tempo of your body against mine takes on an urgency that is dictated by your rising passion. Deep inside me you push your cock, impaling me with a grunt each time feeling the pressure begin to build inside again.

The curling sensation begins in your chest, swirling and moving like a live thing, a thin ephemeral tail of something that tingles… I feel it too, moving like a shadow through me.

It grows with each stroke, each movement, and each tiny sensation, becoming more solid. Spreading to your stomach, tendrils snake outward filling your body with the power.

Upwards to your throat, your breathing becoming shallow and harsh… waiting for the climax you know is coming soon.

Downwards to your groin, entwining itself around your genitals, pulling your hips into a frenzied pounding that matches mine.

“Fuck me, Darling, fuck me!”

The synchronization of our bodies completes… the orgasm exploding into our consciousness. You slam deep into me, I feel your cum pumping against my cervix as my body convulses around you. Gripping you tighter and draining you, my vaginal walls spasming around you.

You collapse on my body, every drop spent, and sweat mingling with mine, our breathing harsh and sharp, whispering softly in my ear sounds that were meant to be words.

Slowly we start to come down… languor setting in, you move off me, rolling me with you to cradle me against your chest as you lie on your back, my hair spread across your body. We cuddle close, eventually, as we get close to dozing off, you turn me away from you, one arm under my shoulder, one around my waist, curled up and cupping my breast as you spoon tightly against my back.

We drift happily off to sleep, sated for a few hours at least.

Abscentia
Abscentia
9 Followers
12