Pleasant Dreams

Story Info
She's seduced while asleep.
842 words
3.94
119.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers

As I lay sleeping on my left side I became aware of a warm pair of large hands sliding over my body, teasing me to a half asleep arousal state. As my nipples were being teased and brought to life...the hands moved to my waist, hips, and butt exploring, teasingly running along my sides, how I love to be awakened in such a sensual way.

As the hands roamed about I was writhing with pleasure, a moan escaping as my body responded to those wonderful hands...then kisses on the back of my neck, side of my neck, then my back as the hands continued their play on my shoulders, breasts, stomach and waist. His tongue darted out now and again to heighten what his mouth and kisses were already doing.

The hands slipping to my hips, pulled me back into his naked body...I was lost in the sheer pleasure of the caresses, and another moan escaped me as I felt the rock hard member that was now against my ass. The hands continued their exploration of my body, I was wanting the hands to move further down my body...slowly they made their decent along my hips, over my thighs...and legs...the lips soon followed. Such exquisite pleasure, I began moving my hips around and pressing my ass against him, his body felt so wonderful...

I closed my eyes, my breath coming in gasps. As I lay there loving these caresses, my eyes shot open...in my semi-conscious half asleep state I realized, this is Wednesday night...this could not be Bill, he left some hours ago, but who was this? As this thought hit me...my body must have stiffened a little as a deep unfamiliar voice said...it is ok...I won't hurt you, I just want to make love to you. His hands continued their teasing...one lightly running down my hip, along my thigh, the other tracing the curve of my neck to my shoulder blade creating a wonderful shiver of pleasure through me. My body was so lost in his caresses, betraying what my head said I should do...pull away from this stranger, pull away. But my body was quivering, shamelessly soaking up every moment of this intense, sensual lovemaking.

The hand on my thigh curved inward...slowly moving up from my knee on the inside. His hand playing with my hip for a moment, moving his fingers over my pubic mound, sliding them inside of me so quickly I gasped with pleasure. Gently, he fingered me as my body was moving against him showing him the excitement he was creating...so he increased his tempo, slipping another finger inside. As he felt that I was close to climaxing...he rolled me onto my back...my hands shot to the back of his neck...and slipped into his hair.

Leaning his head down close to mine his lips brushed against my ear...along my neck and onto my shoulder blade. As I started to moan, he captured my lips beneath his in a wonderfully tight, almost rough kiss. I was losing control...I had to touch him...I reached out and touched his face, trying to find out something about this man that had me so shocked, yet absorbed in his love making. I ran my hands over his shoulders...they were large...down his back...as I was doing this...he let out a moan...his breathing starting to be clearly ragged.

He lowered his head from my touch to play with my nipples...he licked and sucked my breasts as I squirmed for fulfillment. Slowly he ran his tongue up and down my breasts, stopping again at the nipples...nibbling, making me arch with wanting more. His hands shot to my waist, then my hips, his tongue trailed down my stomach he pushed my legs apart, licking my clit for a moment he then slid it right into my very wet pussy. A very hot, hard orgasm shook my body...

looking at this man that was creating such heat within me...all I could see was an outline of his face. As he pulled away for a moment, I could see him looking at my face...he then half kneeled allowing me to touch him, showing me what I was doing to him...I reached out and touched his hard cock. He breathed in sharply as I stroked him...this was really exciting him as he was growing larger.

After a few minutes of this...he moved his body over me and entered me swiftly. He began moving in and out of me so quickly, holding my hips he pulled me toward him, again my body shook hard with another orgasm. This man was taking me to such wonderful heights of ecstasy...as he continued his quick thrusts...I felt yet another cum about to go through me. Closing my eyes, I felt his arousal...he was holding me so tightly, suddenly he moaned with one last very hard thrust...then I joined him...I was having such a very hot wet orgasm. As I lay spent from this wonderfully intense session...he slid off the bed and was putting his clothes on so quickly...he left without a word.

longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers