Pleasant Moo Farms Ch. 04

Story Info
The cow suit takes over.
1.8k words
4.28
58.1k
26

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
349 Followers

Chapter 4 - Game Over Reset

"What the fuck was THAT?"

Alex rolled on his side, groggy, running his hands through his creamy brown fur. He grabbed clumps of hair and the skin beneath pulled with them. He searched for a seam, a way to get a finger beneath his new furry hide to confirm it was only a suit or a bad dream. He pawed around the exposed flesh of his chest, two bare islands of flesh in a sea of fur. His nipples hardened at the attention. He dropped his hands lower to circle around his cock and balls, searching. It was no use. His junk was framed in fur. It felt like part of him. He reached further, grazing his balls, which ached with an odd soreness. The only opening was his asshole, shielded by his tail. Alex could find no disconnect between the fur and himself yet he could not fathom the soft fur was his. His own hide. His mind searched in vain for any reasonable explanation, and when it failed to find one, he became terrified and the fur on his back stood on end.

He went to bite his nails—something he did when stressed or anxious—and was surprised to find his nails to be longer than he remembered. He examined his hands. They looked strange. Thinner. Dainty. Yes, his nails were definitely longer. Soft fuzz was slowly growing outward over the top of his hands.

"Didn't the suit stop at my wrists? What the fuck is this? None of this makes any sense." He had to get to the bottom of this.

He lifted himself from the floor, steadying himself on the wall, and pulled the cord of his bathrobe, letting it fall over his shoulders. It dropped behind him and over his tail, hanging there, as if his tail were a coat rack. "Fucking hell!" He flailed his tail angrily until the bathrobe was flung to the floor.

This incident immediately felt wrong in his mind-mainly, the firing of the new neural pathways controlling his tail. Seconds ago they weren't there. Now he had a new appendage that he could control. The sensation of moving it felt natural, but then he reminded himself it wasn't. He wasn't ready to give in. He was not a creature with soft brown fur and a tail, he thought, even as fur slowly grew up the back of his neck, up the contours of his ball sac, on the tips of his ears, and between his toes. But he was that creature. The conflict and frustration born from all of these thoughts overshadowed the completely fucked up thing that had just happened to him in front of the pizza guy.

A fine clothing commercial came on the TV behind him. "Buy two suits, get the third free. And remember-the suit makes the man!"

In this quiet moment, which would prove all too short, as his cells plotted their next moves, he continued to explore and experiment with his predicament, angrily pulling at random patches of hair, tugging his hide, hoping for a wrinkle, a disconnection, a way to tear the suit off. "How the fuck is this happening? It's just a fucking suit." His tail swung furiously back and forth.

Every system in Alex's body was just as frustrated as he was. Nothing seemed right. His bones, his reproductive system, his nervous system-all of it needed to be repaired. Immediately. For starters, his bone structure. It was too angular, hard. The canal in his pelvic bone was too small. The gulf between his hips needed to widen significantly to accommodate...his body wasn't sure what exactly. To add even more hassle, the rest of his skeleton would have to be balanced accordingly. His fat wasn't properly distributed. His mammary glands-they were so underdeveloped they might as well be dead! His testosterone levels-completely out of whack! Poisoning his body, poisoning his brain! His body targeted Alex's balls as the main culprit. They had to go. Everything had to change. Now.

A warmth developed in Alex's tummy. The exact thought that entered Alex's brain was my tummy feels weird. Tummy had never been in Alex's vocabulary before. My tummy feels weird.

The heat intensified. A heat grew faintly in his hip bones then engulfed his pelvic bone, moving up his spine, and radiating into the surrounding flesh. His cells began to re-sculpt his pelvic bone like a bowl on a potter's wheel, expanding outward, widening the canal in its center and shifting the excess bone to his hips. Alex's legs followed the outward expansion. It was odd, the sensation of his balls having much more room to breath; a good thing, too, because they were sore and growing sorer. Alex was caught up in the cracks and shifts inside of him. He listened closely. And felt them. What an odd sensation! Like cracking knuckles, except all over his body. Fault lines. Shifting plates. Seismic activity. A burgeoning full-body chiropractic earthquake. He forgot himself for a moment and relaxed. The sensations were pleasurable. Restorative. His head felt lithe and breezy. His spine slowly shifted, bending prominently at the small in his back which made his ass jut out behind him and pulled his constricting testicles backward with it. His stance grew slightly pigeon-toed. His hips felt massive. Fat had shifted to them. Alex instinctively grabbed his jutting hips with both hands, holding on, swaying easily back and forth. Soft fur tickled between his long nails. His mind felt light.

CRACK!

In a quick jerk, his rib cage compressed like a bear trap. The air was knocked out of him and he fell back, landing on his ass, once flat but now more like a billowing cushion. It expertly absorbed his fall and continued its growth.

"Oh fuck! I can't breathe! I can't breathe!"

He gasped for oxygen frantically, bouncing on the growing plumpness of his ass with each feverish inhale and exhale. Alex's lungs and organs were claustrophobic in his now compressed frame. They would need to shrink to more delicate proportions if they were to ever function to his body's new intentions.

Every frantic breath seemed to fan the fire in Alex's pelvis until it burned like a furnace. He grabbed at his chest. It was tender. His nipples were rock hard and engorged the size of marker caps. The glands beneath them had come to life and the area around his nipples swelled forward.

Alex rolled over on his belly in pain and kept trying to breathe. The hallway was imposing. Intimidating. Alex's six foot frame had lost eight inches in less than two minutes. The pressure built within his pelvis into a dull ache. Alex winced. He needed release. He took labored breaths. The area around his nipples heaved and fell with each breath. He felt a slight weight on his pecs and growing sensitivity in his nipples. He opened his eyes. His gaze was met by two scoops of swollen flesh nearly the size of two tennis balls poking prominently from the fur surrounding them, sore to the touch, topped by two flushed, engorged nipples. He wrapped his hands around the protuberences, feeling his nipples poke defiantly into each palm.

"They...they are growing. I can feel them growing." A chill coursed down the soft fur of his back. He pulled the round, swelling orbs to his chest, trying in vain to push them back into his body, all while struggling to breathe.

"No...NO!"

In seconds his hands were filled.

"No...please!" he said in a husky voice.

The growing flesh pressed forward, spreading his fingers farther and farther apart, his nipples poking out between them. He could see his widening areoles slowly peek out from under his palms. Their borders ended with round, luscious flesh. His mammary glands buzzed within. Now activated. Ready. Finger brushed nipple and his body shook. For a moment the horrible pressure building in his pelvis was relieved. He pushed his flesh harder against him to no use. His hands could barely contain the deluge.

"No. Please. Not this! Not TITS!"

The feminine voice passed through his plump lips, under his wet pink nose, and reverberated in the wood floor of the hallway. His plea was met with two responses, one audible-the neighbor next door turning up the volume on the television to drown out the noise-and one quiet: his body continuing it's work, as if to silently say: I don't care what you want.

Brown hair brushed over his shoulders and cascaded around the small melons in his death grip. Another touch of the nipple. Another momentary relief from the maddening pressure within his pelvis. The sensation was too much. It was agony. It was amazing. From the sensitive nipple tips of his burgeoning flesh right down to his crotch-it all felt amazing. His dick hardened, a bead of moisture appeared at it's tip. His balls shuttered with electricity. His anger was melting into a multitude of perplexing and new emotions. Tears saturated his long eyelashes then streamed down his now beautiful face. The drops fell from his chin to his chest and traced curved trails down his breasts.

"No! No! Please!" His feminine voice pleaded. "Go back! Go away! It's not right!"

And for a moment, as if answering his wish, the growth stopped.

He dropped his head in disbelief; a veil of long brown hair surrounded his new curves. He pleaded with the round ovals of flesh to please stop, please go away, all while instinctively rolling his nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand, fighting the pleasure. Precum dropped from his penis in a long strand. The invading boobs pulled ever slightly against him. Yes! A burst of euphoria. Was this a dream? Could he turn it around in his mind? He rolled his nipple and bit his tongue. He could fix this. He just had to think.

But he couldn't fix anything. His breasts had only paused to prepare for their final assault. It was time. In a triumphant push forward, they expanded, breaking free of his wide-fingered grip, growing two more cup-sizes and falling to his torso in a perky bounce. He felt the corresponding heaviness on his back. He cupped the sensuous masses from below, pulling their weight up with the help of his forearms, noting their firm softness while continuing to roll his nipples in his fingertips.

He had tits. Big ones. The kind he would want any girl he bedded to have. "NOOOO!" He screamed. But his scream was strangely symbolic, something he felt he had to do. He was a man, he shouldn't want boobs. Yet he noted a quiet part of him was overjoyed at the sight of their grand finale when they burst forward triumphantly against his will. They were beautiful-breasts that could be shown off, fill a sweater, be reined in by a lace bra...

"NOOOO!" he yelled to drown out this new thought. "No." But he knew deep down that he didn't mean it, and it scared him.

The cramps in his tummy subsided and all was quiet.

**