Pleasant Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thoran
Thoran
19 Followers

Your orgasm hit us both like a freight train. Your legs soon began to shake uncontrollably along with the rest of your body. Your muscles began to clench around me as your orgasm finally hit full force causing your juices to gush from your wet snatch. I slow my pumping in and out of you mostly out of necessity since your muscles are gripping it so tightly. Finally I am able to pull free from you. I can see your asshole clench where my cock used to be. The stretched hole immediately becoming small and tight once again.

I quickly moved myself up next to you face, with your eyes still close from the orgasm and you being completely unaware of what is going on because of it, I have to pull your face towards me and slowly slide myself into your mouth. Once you feel me inside you mouth you realize what you need to do. You let me fuck your pretty face while your tongue licks my head whenever it can. Soon my groans filled the room as I fuck your face harder by grabbing your head and moving it up and down my cock. "Oh god yes," I groan as my hot cum begins to spurt from my head. The first few spurts fly down your throat causing you to gag a little bit and allowing me to pull myself from your mouth. I finish cumming all over your pretty face letting it land everywhere.

"Oh god.... uggghhhh," I groan as my orgasm subsides. I milk the rest of the cum from my penis into your awaiting mouth. We both collapse in a pile of sweaty flesh soon falling asleep yet again.

Thoran
Thoran
19 Followers
12