Pleasant Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Ah!" he moaned, sound finally coming from him. "She's sucking me off!" his frenzied mind screamed. "Mrs. Williams is sucking my cock!" It was too much. His body, overwhelmed by pent-up passion, exploded, and a geyser of hot, sticky fluids spewed into Melinda's sucking oral cavity.

"Mrs. Williams!" he groaned, "Oh! Oh, God!"

Melinda felt the penis in her mouth begin to throb but before she had time to realize what was about to happen, Donnie's hot, sticky fluids spurted into her mouth. At first she was afraid she'd gag. Instinctively, because her mouth was full, she swallowed. It was too much. Donnie continued to groan and erupt and his hot, sticky fluids seeped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. While Donnie writhed in the throes of orgasm, a delightful quiver ran through Melinda's body and she realized she'd come, too.

Donnie's penis began to soften, but Mrs. Williams continued sucking on it and licking it. Finally, when he was completely limp and licked clean, she let the now-flaccid shaft slide from her mouth, sat back on her heels, and looked at him.

"Was that good for you, Donnie?" Melinda asked. Her voice had a breathless quality.

"It was awesome!" Donnie replied. "Unbelievable!"

Melinda moved to the center of the bed and laid down, patting the bed next to her. Donnie slid over and joined her. "Nobody's...I never...nobody's done that to me before," he stammered.

"I've never done that before," Melinda whispered. She gazed at the young man and stroked his face. He was so young! "I'm glad I could be the first for you...that we could share this first time."

Donnie touched her shoulder with a trembling hand and Melinda moved against him. His hands began exploring her body and she luxuriated in the warmth that radiated from his body as it pressed against hers. Excitement blossomed inside her again and began to grow. Donnie wanted her! His touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! This was the most wonderful day of her life!

"Donnie! Oh, Donnie!" Melinda murmured as she covered his face with wet kisses. "Make love to me! Please, Donnie darling, make love to me!"

Donnie, his fingers trembling, stripped the scanty swimsuit top from her and looked at her breasts. They were even more beautiful than he'd dreamed they'd be! Full and firm, they stood proudly, capped by dark circles from which protruded large, erect nipples. His hand shaking, he touched one.

"Donnie! Oh, Donnie!" Melinda groaned. Exquisite thrills shot through her as the young man tenderly explored her breast. Then he engulfed the nipple with his lips and began to suck softly. It felt so marvelous she thought she was going to come, right then and there!

Donnie's lips moved from one nipple to the other and back, and Melinda responded mightily. She writhed on the bed, moaning.

"Donnie! Donnie! Oh, Donnie!" Melinda groaned, her back arching, her body on fire. "Kiss them! Oh, God, Donnie, kiss them! Take me! Please take me!" she cried, clutching at him, her hips rising and falling on the bed, seeking fulfillment. "I need you!"

Donnie rolled atop her, stripped the swimsuit bottom off, and stared, wide-eyed and disbelieving at the body that was exposed to him. Mrs. Williams's middle was covered by a thick mass of auburn hair, the same color as the hair on her head. It was matted and damp, glistening with wetness of her excitement.

"Donnie, please!" Melinda begged. She clutched at him, her hips rose, seeking him, "I need you!"

His pulse pounding, Donnie slid atop Mrs. Williams, between her out-spread legs and the tip of his re-invigorated cock brushed the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly and pushed forward. The warmth of her vagina engulfed the head of his cock. Shivers of delight rippled along his spine.

"Yes! Oh, God! Yes!" Melinda groaned when Donnie's swollen cudgel invaded her and filled, stretched, and delighted her. She pressed her hips upward, welcoming him. This was sweeter than she could ever have imagined! When the young man's pubic bone pressed against hers, she was filled better then she'd ever been! Her clit, inflamed, vibrated with joy. She couldn't believe how satisfying it felt!

Donnie began to move, sliding that incredible tool in and out, and Melinda knew she couldn't wait. She was going to come! She had to come!

None of Donnie's sexual fantasies had prepared him for what he was feeling. Mrs. Williams's vagina grasped him, milked him; her hips pressed against his, rocking him, building his passion to a fiery peak. He couldn't wait; he had to come!

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Can't...wait! I can't wait!" Donnie groaned. His juices came roaring out of his body, flooding into Mrs. Williams.

"Lover, Lover, yes!" Melinda cried when she felt the young man's hot cream bathing her insides. "My beautiful, beautiful young man! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Take me! I'm coming! Ahh! Yes! Oh, yes!"

The couple's bodies struggled against one another while exquisite sensations flashed between them until, at last, spent, they lay in a warm embrace, each more satisfied than they'd ever been before.

Melinda kissed Donnie. "You were wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I've never been this satisfied! Never, not in my entire life!"

Donnie didn't know what to say. He slid off her, pulled her into his arms, kissed her, and, without intending to, they fell asleep.

A tickling sensation awakened Melinda. Disoriented at first, she sat upright, then she saw that Donnie's hand was stroking her softly rounded belly. The young man looked startled and pulled his hand away.

"That's all right, darling," Melinda said, "you just startled me. Don't stop! That feels wonderful!" She lay back and enjoyed the sensations resulting from his exploration of her body. Donnie appeared to be insatiable. His fingers moved over her love-slick vaginal lips, prodding, seeking, again fanning the fires of passion. Soon her hips were twisting and rising. She gasped and her body shook as his exploring fingers moved onto her clit.

Donnie looked at her, concerned. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Oh, no, darling!" Melinda replied. "That feels wonderful! Please don't stop!" She closed her eyes and allowed the delectable feelings to rush over her, to overwhelm her. Why hadn't she taken a young lover years ago? She felt Donnie's warm breath on her open, pulsing cunt, then her hips jolted upward of their own accord when his tongue probed into her.

"Donnie! Oh, God, yes!" she keened, "Yes! My sweet young lover, yes!"

Donnie had read about going down on women and was aware they were supposed to really like it. Heck, it if felt half as good as when Mrs. Williams went down on him... That knowledge didn't keep him from being surprised by the response his actions were producing in Mrs. Williams. She thrust her vagina against his mouth and he tasted her juices, mixed with his, and found the taste not at all unpleasant. His tongue lashed the silky surfaces, seeking, then finding her swollen clit. He began to lick it, her hips went wild, and he had to grab her buttocks and hang on.

"Coming! Gahh! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! I'm coming again, Donnie!" Melinda shrieked, her hands raking the sheets, her body convulsing with pleasure as his lips and tongue brought her to another crashing orgasm.

Donnie was startled when Mrs. Williams's moans stopped suddenly and she went limp. At first he was scared he'd done something to hurt her, but, as he watched her magnificent chest rise and fall and saw the smile on her lips, he realized she'd either passed out or gone to sleep. He gave her vagina one last kiss, then stretched out next to her.

He'd never seen a woman as excited as Mrs. Williams had just been, and he'd been the one who made her that way. He didn't realize it then, but his self-confidence got a healthy boost. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he enjoyed her charms.

His penis was again erect, painfully so. He looked at Melinda's limp form, smiled, and moved between her luscious legs once more. Grasping his cock in his hand, he rolled on top of her body and drove it deep into her lovely body.

At first Melinda thought she was dreaming. A hard penis was pounding into her, inflating a balloon of lust that was rapidly nearing the point of bursting into total bliss. She opened her eyes and saw Donnie's passion-filled face looming over her. She was getting fucked. Well-fucked! It wasn't a dream!

"Oh, Donnie!" she groaned. She reached up, pulled him against the cushions of her breasts, and drove her tongue deep into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming both of them even more. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes!" Melinda moaned. "Give me more! More! That's it, baby!"

Donnie kept driving into her. Having come twice, he seemed tireless, even though Melinda's clutching cave sent fierce rushes of pleasure through him. He felt incredible, like he never had to stop! Her body rocked up against his, shaking the bed.

"I'm not sure I can make it again, love," Melinda whispered, pulling him down to kiss him again. "But don't stop! Oh, God, it feels so good!" Then she had an idea. "Let's do it doggie-style," she said.

Quickly, they changed positions and Donnie's distended pole slid into her from the rear. He reached under her and grasped her dangling breasts, squeezing the rigid nipples between his fingers. Melinda, startled, realized she could come again! In fact...

"Oh! I...ah...I can do it again! Ahh! Donnie! Again! Oh, God, I'm coming again!" Melinda cried. She pushed back against him, feeling his thighs slap against her as she rode out another orgasm, perhaps her best one yet. "Yes! Oh, Donnie! Donnie! Yes! Yes!"


Melinda's cries did it for Donnie. "Gaa! Uhhh!" he groaned, again erupting into her.

Finally, sated, they collapsed onto the bed, Donnie lying atop Melinda's lush body.

Later, wearing a robe, Melinda walked Donnie to the door. Before he went out, he turned, pulled her into his arms, cupped her bottom in his hands, and kissed her deeply. Then he released her and opened the door.

"Donnie?" Melinda said.

"Yes?" the young man asked.

"Do you think you could come by tomorrow and give me a hand cleaning the pool?" she asked.

"You bet!" Donnie said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers