Pleasant Street Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Freddie's eyes flew open. "Mrs. Drager! Oh, God! Oh, God!" He tried to stuff his erection under the covers, but couldn't because Lois had a firm grip on it.

The hot fleshy tube in Lois's hand pulsed and jerked. Why hadn't she done this before? This was wonderful! She ran her hand up and down the veined shaft. Freddy groaned and writhed.

"Would you like to make love with me, Freddy?" Lois heard herself ask.

"Unnhh!" Freddy groaned. "Ahh!"

Lois released the young man's erection, then slipped out of her robe and nightgown and pulled back the covers. Freddy stared at her with wide, adoring eyes as she slid into bed next to him and covered his lips with hers.

When her lips touched the young man's lightning bolts of passion arced in Lois, and she felt the heat from his smooth young body as it writhed against hers.

Lois knew she could get in a lot of trouble for this, and would probably hate herself in the morning, but she didn't care. Nothing could have stopped her. Her hands slid down his soft, hairless body, to the instrument she wanted so badly to have buried in her. "Make love to me, Freddy!" she cried, pulling the trembling young man on top of her.

Neither of them was an experienced lover, but Lois, as excited as she'd ever been in her life, managed to guide the young man's erection to the soaking lips of her vagina. She shuddered with ecstasy as it slid into her, filling her fuller than she'd ever been filled. She thought for a moment she would have an orgasm right then, but she didn't. Wave after delightful wave of passion swept over her.

"Oh God!" Freddy groaned. "I-I think I'm gonna come!"

"Sh!" Lois kissed him. "Be still for a minute," she murmured. She hoped if he stopped moving, he'd be able to provide her with the satisfaction she so desperately needed.

Quaking with excitement, Freddy did as she asked. When he was calmer, he began to move again.

His engorged penis slid in and out of Lois, and the delectable friction that caused, combined with the wrongness of it all, drove her to heights of rapture she'd never experienced before. Her body felt as if it was on fire.

Then, like a thousand skyrockets exploding at once, a powerful orgasm tore through her. She writhed and bucked against him while moans and cries of joy issued from her. She didn't know where she was and didn't care. All she knew was she felt better than she'd ever felt in her life!

"Oh! Mrs. Drager!" Freddy cried, his hips going wild. "I-I can't wait. Oh, God! Oh, God!"

His heated fluids gushed into Lois, who plunged wonderfully over the edge, into a whirlpool of joy, once again. In twenty years of marriage she'd never had an orgasm, now she was experiencing her third! She couldn't talk, couldn't think, all she could do was strain against him, her body seeking every wonderful sensation it could get.

"Gahhh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh, yes!" Lois cried. Her body felt as if it were turning inside out! Wildly it strained against that of her young lover.

Slowly, ecstasy faded to pleasure, then pleasure to contentment. Freddy lay atop her, resting on the cushions of her breasts, too weak to move, a feeling Lois shared.

Lois felt the marvelous pole of flesh shrink, then slide out of her body. Even that felt wonderful.

Freddy rolled off and lay on his side, looking at her, confusion filling his eyes.

Lois kissed him. "Was that the first time for you?" she asked.

He nodded.

"You are a wonderful lover," she said.

Freddy smiled and looked at her. "So are you," he said. He covered her mouth with his and kissed her hard.

"This will have to stay our secret," Lois cautioned.

"I won't tell anyone," Freddy replied earnestly.

Lois rolled atop him, covered his mouth with hers and thrust her tongue deep in to his mouth. Her sudden move caught him off guard, but he responded quickly, his hands roaming over her body, sending new heat deep into her, his tongue dueling sweetly with hers.

Freddy's penis began to stiffen against her leg. "I told you young boys are insatiable," the voice, which no longer bothered her, said.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" Lois thought, then she forgot everything as his lips closed over a swollen nipple and burgeoning ecstasy forced reason from her mind once more.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12