Pleasant Street Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Want some breakfast?" Ronni asked.

"Love some," Al replied.

Ronni made breakfast for them while Al set the table and made coffee.

"Mom and Dad won't be home for another week," Al said as they sat at the kitchen table eating.

"I know," Ronni said.

"Thing is," Al reached over and cupped her breast through her sweatshirt, making her gasp. "If we keep going the way we're going, the week's going to pass very quickly."

"Oh, yes!" Ronni sighed. She leaned forward, pressing her firm breast against his hand. "An...Ahh! I-I think we ought to make the most of it, don't you?" She dropped her hand to his crotch. He was hard! Impulsively, she unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, then she dropped her head onto it, taking it into her mouth.

"Gahh! Oh, God! Sis! Jeezus!" Al groaned. Wild, wonderful sensations rocketed through his body as his sister's lips, tongue, and warm hand worked on his steel-hard cock. Her soft brown hair fell over his middle, tickling him, intensifying the wild sensations she was giving him. His hips squirmed on the chair and jerked as delight after delight pounded through him.

Ronni loved this! Al had been right the night before. They should have started doing this a lot earlier. She wouldn't have had to go unsatisfied for so long, then. Damn, his cock was bigger than any she'd ever had, and the way he reacted to her sucking it was a real trip. She continued sucking on him, loving it.

Al wasn't sure he wanted to come in his sister's mouth. Not this time, anyhow. He put his hands under her arms. Sis, please!" he moaned. What she was doing to him felt soooo good!

Ronni took her mouth from Al's cock and looked up at him, her face slick, wet and shiny. "What?" she asked.

"Get up on the table, here," Al said.

Ronni did. Then she raised her hips as her brother pushed her skirt up and bared her sodden pussy.

"Wahh!" Ronni cried, her hips sliding around on the slick table-top as he plunged his face onto her cunt, his tongue sluicing up into her, his lips caressing her stiff clit. "Al! Oh, Jeezus, Al! Eat me! Eat me!" She leaned back on outstretched arms as her brother continued lashing her pussy with his tongue, sending thrill upon thrill upon thrill into her lovely young body.

"Oh, God, Al! I'm so close!" Ronni wailed. It felt as if her brother's tongue was everywhere on her, he was licking her clit, then it was thrusting into her, then it was licking up and down, touching and teasing her asshole, even! Her body shook and strained and she felt her orgasm approaching. Every time they made love it was better!

Al stood up suddenly, moved between his sister's lean, athletic legs and gripped his rigid pole in his hand. He centered the dripping purple head on her pulsing opening, then rammed into her with a powerful thrust of his hips.

"Gahh! Yes! Oh, yes!" Ronni cried. She felt her brother's hands gripping her hips, pulling her tightly against him as their pubic bones ground together. His forceful invasion of her made her slide back and forth on the smooth tabletop, and faintly it occurred to her they were taking a bit of a chance making love in the kitchen, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to come, and the way Al was fucking her, that wouldn't take...

"Coming! Al! I'm coming! Al! Al!

I'm coming!" Ronni screamed. "Gahh! Gahhh! Yes! Yes! Oh, jeezez, yes! Take me! Please! Please!"

The wild spasms shaking his sister's body did it. Al felt his seed boiling up, then it was spewing out of him in pulsing jets that were so sweet they almost hurt. "Ronni! Oh, God! Ronni! Yeah!" he cried, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her bottom, his body straining against hers.

When they finished, Ronni was so spent she couldn't move. Al sank weakly into a chair and sat there, staring at his sister's dripping pussy.

The phone rang. On wobbly legs, Al got up and went into the den to answer it. Ronni finally managed to get off the table and was at the sink, washing dishes when he returned.

She loved it that he came over and hugged her and gave her a kiss. "Who was on the phone?" she asked.

"Sonya Pringle," Al said. "She said she's feeling better and wants to go out with me tonight."

Ronni felt a flash of jealousy. She knew Sonya's reputation, and didn't want to share her brother's attentions with her. "What...what did you tell her?" she asked Al.

He smiled and put his arms around her. "I told her I thought I was getting a cold," he said, "and that I figured it would be best if I spent the night in bed." He chuckled. "I didn't tell her with who, though."

Ronni turned in the circle of his arms and kissed him deeply. "After I do the dishes, I think I'll call Ken ," she said. "I'm going to tell him I have to stay home and take care of my sick brother tonight."

"Neat!" Al said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12