Pleasant Street Ch. 07 Pt. 02-03

Story Info
Bert's hot visit with his friend's wife.
3.7k words
4.64
42.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers

"IS MEL AROUND?"

II.

"Lust must be making me creative," Bert said, after a period of thought. "I have an idea." He explained it to Carla and she agreed. They got up, dressed, and left for a nearby commuter parking lot.

Carla followed Bert in Mel's van. When they arrived, Bert parked his car and she pulled in next to it, hiding it from the road. Bert opened the side door and jumped in the van.

"Now nobody can see me coming back with you," he said.

The van had no windows in the rear and Bert stayed low until Carla was out of the lot. Then he slid up between the seats, his back to the engine cover, looking up at her. He began stroking her leg, pushing up the sweat pants she was wearing.

"You nut!" Carla exclaimed, glancing down at him as she drove. His caresses were making her crazy with desire again.

"You like that, don't you?" Bert asked, grinning.

"Yes!" Carla replied.

"You'll probably like this, too," he said. His hand slid under her sweatshirt and cupped a breast.

"Bert!" Carla exclaimed. Wild sensations threatened to overwhelm her as he hefted and squeezed the hyper-sensitive globe of flesh. "How...how...Ah!...how am I supposed to drive?"

"Carefully," Bert said as he continued to drive her wild. "Do you always go out without a bra?"

"Unh! No!" Carla replied, shaking. "You're making me crazy!" Excitement crackled along her nerves like electric currents. She'd left her underwear off because she was in a hurry and wanted to get back to the house as soon as possible. She felt terribly wanton and didn't care! She had a chance for excitement and she was going to take it!

Bert's insistent attention to her breasts and the fact it was occurring in broad daylight as she drove through town soon had her aroused to the point of distraction. It was all she could do to keep the van under control. As they rolled along, the crotch of her sweatpants began to dampen with the oozing juices of passion.

"I never get wet any more when Mel and I make love," she thought.

Not quite sure how she got there, Carla finally turned into their driveway, drove directly into the garage, and pressed the button to make the garage door close. She took a deep breath and turned to face Bert who, she discovered, was totally naked! He lay on the floor, his erection standing up like a thick, red, purple-tipped flagpole.

Quickly Carla stripped off her sweat pants and knelt over him. Guiding his shaft with her hand, she lowered herself on him, experiencing sublime joy as the swollen pole entered, stretched and filled her.

Bert lay on the carpeted floor of the van, enjoying the delightful view as she disrobed and mounted him. When Carla first sank down on him he almost came, but somehow he managed to control himself. As she began to work her hips on him, his hands slid under her sweatshirt onto those glorious breasts. She was riding him now, almost frenzied, her face a mask of lust.

"Can't...wait! Aw! Can't....wait!" she cried out as fantastic explosions of bliss rocked her body. "Agghh! Oh, Jesus! I'm...I'm coming! Yes! I'm coming! Bert! Oh, God! Bert!"

"Unnhh! Unn!" Bert groaned in reply as her rapidly moving hips and clasping cunt sucked his juices from him.

Spent, Carla collapsed on Bert and, sated, they lay on the floor of the van for quite a while. Neither of them had enough energy left to get up and go into the house.

Carla stirred first, getting off him and moving back to the driver's seat. Bert got up, too, and knelt between the seats to kiss her.

"Would you like some lunch?" Carla asked. She realized she was terribly hungry.

"Sure," Bert replied.

Carla picked up her sweatpants and started to slip them on. Bert put his hand on hers. "We don't need clothes, do we?" he said.

His suggestion fascinated and excited Carla. "Ah...I guess not," she responded.

Carrying their clothes, they climbed out of the van and went quickly through the breezeway that connected the garage to the house. Inside, they fell into each other's arms, giggling like teenagers who'd just gotten away with a prank.

"This is crazy, you know that?" Carla said, kissing Bert on the cheek.

"Yeah, but you got to admit it's fun," Bert replied. He squeezed one of her buttocks playfully. "How about lunch, woman, I'm hungry."

Carla pulled off her sweatshirt and put on an apron. It felt strange, being nude in front of Bert. In spite of that, she put together a light lunch and they both ate, not saying much. Carla was very aware of how Bert kept staring at her breasts, though, and loved the attention, even though it disconcerted her.

"You have the most incredibly beautiful breasts I've ever seen," he said.

Carla felt herself blush. His comments about her body were both flattering and disconcerting.

Bert stood up and began to gather the dishes. He carried them over and put them in the dishwasher. As he did, it was Carla's turn to notice things. His penis, so large and thick when he was turned on, was small and shriveled when he wasn't.

Carla walked over to the counter and put her arms around him, pressing against him from behind. "You don't have to do the dishes," she said, kissing his neck.

"Hey..." Bert said and turned in her arms. "We don't want to leave a mess, do we?" He grasped her waist, picked her up, turned, and set her on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Carla asked, stunned. Now what was he up to?

"Having dessert," Bert told her. He stripped her apron off and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Carla felt a flood of exhilaration and tangled her fingers in his hair, urging him on.

Bert suckled her nipples so long and well that Carla thought she might come just from that. Her bottom squirmed on the smooth surface of the counter and she felt his hands clasp her hips. She didn't know what to expect next.

Then... "Oh! Bert!" she groaned. His lips trailed off her breasts and down across her stomach. Next thing she knew, his head was buried in her crotch and his tongue was lashing passion's fires into every particle of her being. And she was loving it! She leaned back on outstretched arms, thrusting her cunt against his mouth.

"My God! Bert! Oh!" Carla groaned, her hips beginning to go out of control.

Bert found her clit, licked it, felt her jolt with excitement when he did, then sucked it into his mouth, unprepared for what happened when he did.

"Yeah! Bert! Oh!" Carla wailed. She was sure her body would implode. She had no idea she could feel like this! Bert's tongue continued to work and fireworks of joy kept going inside her. "Yes! Oh, God! Yes!" she cried, clutching his head.

It took a while for Carla to get herself under control after the sudden, delightful surprise Bert gave her. While she calmed, he held her against him, caressing her back softly, tenderly.

"You all right?" he asked.

"Oh yes, yes!" Carla replied. She kissed him avidly.

Sitting on the counter, Bert holding her, Carla knew this would probably be just what it seemed, a weekend fling. She had no intention of leaving Mel, nor did she expect Bert to leave Audrey. It didn't matter. While he was here, she planned to get the most out of it.

"Let me down." she said and kissed him on the cheek.

"All right," Bert responded. He cupped her bottom and lowered her to the floor. "Now what?"

"I..." Carla found it hard to speak. "I-I want to do something I-I've never done before." She looked at him and put a finger on his lips as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Don't say anything," she told him. "Let me do what I want to do."

She and Mel occasionally watched dirty movies and usually he bugged her give him a blow-job afterward, but she had never been able to do it all the way. She knew that disappointed Mel, but she couldn't help it. Now, for some reason, she had an overwhelming urge to do it to Bert. She had no idea if she could, but she was going to try!

Carla led Bert to the living room and sat him down in a big overstuffed chair. Then she knelt in front of him and began to caress and kiss his body. First his lips and face, then his neck, and then his nipples. She was delighted at his body's powerful reaction when she sucked his nipples. She wasn't aware men were turned on by that. Her hand sought his penis, already swollen, and began stroking it.

Bert wasn't sure what Carla had in mind, but once she got started, he didn't care. She was driving him wild with her caresses and kisses. She moved directly in front of him, between his legs. Bert was startled.

"Is she going to...?" he wondered, excitement rushing through him. He closed his eyes and sighed as her hands wrapped around his cock and began stroking it, sending tremor after delectable tremor through his body.

The more Carla played with Bert's big cock, the more she wanted to. She loved the gasps and groans her touch elicited from Bert, and was thrilled she was pleasing him. His cock was steel-hard, blue veins standing out on the sides. Droplets of pre-cum seeped from the arrow-shaped tip.

Screwing up her courage, she took a deep breath then leaned forward and kissed the tip, savoring the taste of his lubricant.

"Oh!" Bert groaned, thrusting his hips forward.

Carla was surprised to find that Bert's cock didn't taste bad at all. She kissed it again, then again, then he took the whole tip in her mouth. The massive swollen pole was throbbing in rhythm with his heartbeat. She discovered that what she was doing was turning her on, too! She slid her lips down the shaft, taking him into her mouth, her tongue caressing him. Then she pulled back until only the tip remained trapped by her lips. This wasn't bad at all! In fact, it was kind of nice! More than nice, it was wonderful!

Bert strained against the back of the chair, clutching the arms. What Carla was doing filled him with unbearable rapture. He'd never been sucked off like this! Carla's lips and mouth moved, engulfing him, then releasing him. Her hand went to his balls, massaging them, sending spasms of delight through his body.

"I'm so close!!" Bert moaned. He couldn't stand much more of this! "Oh, God, Carla, I'm so close!"

Carla's body was trembling with excitement and her juices had begun to trickle down her legs as she knelt with her lover's erection in her mouth. Suddenly, while it was deep in her mouth, the tip poking her throat, she felt it begin to spasm powerfully.

"Ahh!" Bert cried, his hips pumping, "Yes! Carla!"

The hot fluids burbling into her mouth surprised Carla, and at first she thought she was going to gag. Then because her mouth was full, she swallowed involuntarily and a sudden, sweet sensation vibrated through her. Then again! She was coming! She kept licking and sucking Bert's cock until it was limp and there was nothing left for her to taste. Letting it slide from her lips, she sank back on her knees and looked up at him.

"That was unbelievable!" Bert gasped, his chest heaving, his body weak from the powerful orgasm he'd experienced. She was so beautiful with her face slick with his juices! He bent, took Carla's hands, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her.

"You...you don't think I'm sick?" Carla said. She slid onto his lap and snuggled against him.

"I think you're wonderful," Bert replied. "I can't begin to tell you how fantastic you just made me feel."

Carla pressed more tightly against him. She was glad she'd tripped on that rug.

III.

The ringing phone startled both of them. They sat up and realized they'd dozed off in the chair. Both of them were a bit shaken. It was the first time the outside world had intruded since their passionate adventure began.

Carla slid off Bert's lap, walked over, and picked up the phone. "Hello...?" she said tentatively.

Bert watched her, holding his breath. "No, Mother, I'm fine," Carla said. Bert relaxed. "No, it's OK. Look, I'm getting things done I've wanted to do for ages...yes...it's sweet of you to offer, but I really am OK. Fine. See you then. I love you both. Goodbye."

She turned and smiled at Bert. "My mother," she said. "She thought I'd be lonely and wanted to know if she and my father should come over."

Bert went to her and took her in his arms. "I'm glad you're 'getting things done,'" he said and squeezed her.

"I need a shower," Carla said. She wriggled out of his embrace.

"Want company?" Bert asked.

"Sure," Carla replied and immediately felt a tingle spread through her body in response to Bert's suggestion. She and Mel used to shower together all the time when they were first married. Now... She turned and walked toward the bathroom.

Bert watched her go, observing with delight the way various parts of her body moved as she walked. Then, as she disappeared through the bathroom door, he followed. By the time he got there, Carla was already in the shower, steamy water cascading down on her body. Bert pushed aside the shower curtain and stepped in, then stood ogling her.

"With the water on you like that, I think you're even more beautiful," he said.

Once again Carla felt herself flush. She handed him the washcloth. "Wash my back," she told him.

Bert did that and more. Soon they were covered with lather, hands gliding over again-excited bodies, re-kindling passion.

"This is terrible," Carla murmured. Her legs shaking, she leaned against him. "I can't be near you without getting turned on!"

Bert's hand was massaging the tip of one breast, sending jolts of pleasure into her. "Want me to stop?" he asked.

Carla grasped his erection. "You do, and I'll rip this off!" she told him, laughing softly.

Finally, they rinsed off and got out. Toweling each other dry did little to lessen their passion. If anything it grew more urgent.

"Come on," Carla took Bert's hand. "Let's go..."

"Why not here?" Bert said. He smiled, sat down on the toilet and pulled her to him, then guided her until she was astraddle his legs.

Carla looked down, saw his erection pointed right at her cunt, and felt giddy. "Not here..." she started to protest, but he pulled her down onto him and she felt his huge rod invade her. "Oh, Bert!" she groaned.

They clutched each other and rocked together, taking another rocket ride to nirvana. It seemed like they'd only been at it for seconds, yet Carla felt the now familiar tightening deep inside her. She was going to come! No, she was coming! "Bert! My God! My God! I'm there! Oh, baby! Come with me!" she cried.

"Yes, baby, yes!" he replied, and unloaded his spend into her.

Afterward they made their way to the bedroom, collapsed on the king-sized bed, and slept. Bert awakened first and brought Carla awake by suckling her breasts.

"Oh, God!! I don't believe this is happening. I-I want you again!" she groaned, writhing at his oral caress.

Bert paused from what he was doing and grinned at her. "I kind of hoped you would," he replied and promptly went back to making her crazy with his kisses.

Carla rolled on her belly and pulled her knees up, thrusting her beautiful bottom up in the air. "Uh...would, could we, ah, do it, ah, dog-style?" she asked. Another fantasy, another chance to act it out. Her soaking slit was thrust back, exposed to him, awaiting him, needing him, beckoning him. She felt the bed move as he got behind her, then gasped as he centered the tip of his cock in her opening, grabbed her hips, and drove himself home.

"Oh!" Carla moaned, once again under the spell of passion that seemed never-ending. She straightened her arms, raising herself, thrusting back at him. His hands slid up her side, then down, and she groaned in delight as he clasped her breasts.

"Oh, God!" she murmured. He was driving her wild all over again! Sensations ripped through her body, roaring in from her breasts, whose tips he milked, and her vagina, which his cock was plumbing so wonderfully. Inside her, the feelings met, mixed, and grew. Again and again, explosions of bliss shook her. She couldn't take much more! She knew she couldn't...

"Ah! Oh, Lord! Oh, Lord! Again! I'm...I'm coming again!" she cried, her back arching, her hips slamming back against his. "God! I'm coming again! Oh, Jesus! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God!"

"Carla! Carla!" Bert cried, his hands clutching her breasts, as his fluids boiled up and spewed into her.

Overcome, Carla collapsed on the bed, pulling Bert down with her, his softening penis trapped between the cheeks of her lovely ass. He kissed her neck, then rolled off. Carla snuggled against him, spoon-fashion.

"I won't be able to walk for a week after this," she giggled.

"There is a price to pay for passion," Bert replied, tickling her ear.

The phone rang and Carla reached for it. "Hello?" she said, very aware Bert had begun massaging one of her breasts. "Ah...no, Mary Lou, I'm fine," she replied to her friend's question. "I'm...enjoying this time...ah...a-alone." Excitement rippled through her as Bert rolled her onto her back and began kissing her breasts again. If only Mary Lou knew what was happening on this end of the phone! "No, really, Mary Lou...I'm...ah...fine." She pushed weakly at Bert, who now had both of her nipples standing at attention and tingling. Damn, it felt good! "I-I appreciate the offer, really...but...ah...I do want at...at least this week...end on my own!" She squirmed as Bert's hand slid across her belly and between her thighs.

"That...would be...greaaat!" she murmured as Bert slid a finger into her, his thumb moving to her clit. Her hips rose and fell on the bed as he thrust his hand into her.

"No..." she said, "I-I haaaadn't heard thaaaat."

Why couldn't Mary Lou just shut up and go away? Of all the times to want to gossip! Still, it was a kick having Bert making love to her while her unknowing friend babbled away on the other end of the phone.

Bert's lips were moving down her body now and thrills were moving up. Carla was quivering with need and found it hard to talk. Luckily, Mary Lou was telling her a long story about another girl they knew who was having an affair. If she hadn't been so distracted by what Bert was doing to her body, Carla might have laughed.

Bert's mouth found her pussy, his tongue probed inside her, then began licking and lashing her inflamed clit. Carla put her hand over the mouthpiece so her friend couldn't hear the groans of delight Bert's oral foray evoked.

"Oh, No, I'm going to come again!" Carla's mind screamed, but only a soft moan escaped her tightly pressed lips. Overpowering sensations caused her body to strain and twist as Bert's lips and tongue worked her though to still another shattering orgasm.

"OK...Mary...Lou...yes...caaall me...on Tuesday...and we'll haaaave...lunch," Carla said. She dropped the phone in the cradle and swatted weakly at Bert whose juice-soaked, smiling face looked up at her from between her legs.

Bert laughed, slid up next to her, and took her into his arms. "Can you imagine what Mary Lou would have done if she'd known what was going on?" he said.

"She'd have shit," Carla said, and dissolved into a fit of giggles.

Bert broke into laughter, too, and they roared until their silliness had run its course.

"You know," Carla said finally, her eyes glistening with tears of laughter, "today has been wonderful. No, that's not even close. Today has been incredible, fantastic, unbelievable!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Bert said.

"It's been a fantasy fulfilled," Carla said. "It was like having all my sexual dreams come true in one day."

"All of them?" he asked.

"Well, there is the one about the one-eyed purple monster who ravishes me."

"You have any purple food dye?" he asked, smiling broadly.

"You'd do that for me, wouldn't you?" Carla said and kissed him. "I love that about you. In fact, I think I love you." The minute the words were out, Carla couldn't believe she'd said them.

Bert, serious, stared at her. "I love you, too," he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers
12