Pleasant Street Ch. 07 Pt. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The mutual admissions sobered them and they lay for a few moments looking at each other.

"Uh, does this mean things have to change?" Carla ventured. "I-I'm not planning to leave Mel. And...and I don't expect you to leave Audrey, why can't...?"

"Why can't we just enjoy this for what it is?" Bert said. "You speak well, lovely lady. You express my feelings exactly." He kissed her. "Now, seeing as how I've done such a good job of fulfilling your fantasies, how about feeding me?"

"Feed...?" Carla looked at the clock. "My God! It's seven o'clock! We made love right through supper!"

Carla got up and started for the door. Bert watched her go, enjoying her walk away from him once again. Just as she disappeared through the doorway, he called to her. "Carla, come back a minute, will you?"

"What?" She reappeared, walked to the bed, and sat down. Bert took her in his arms and kissed her.

Carla was puzzled. "What was that all about?" she asked.

"I wanted to see if you looked as good coming toward me as you do walking away," Bert told her. If anything, he'd found the front view better. Her small, perfect, unfettered breasts bobbed and danced endearingly as she walked.

"You're a certified nut!" Carla giggled. She punched him in the shoulder playfully, got up and again headed for the kitchen, thrilled by his open admiration of her body.

Using leftovers, she managed to put together a nice meal.

Bert set the table and they sat down to eat.

"You know," he said, picking up a fork, "nudity does have advantages at mealtime."

"What do you mean?" Carla asked.

"You don't have to worry about getting stains on your clothes," he replied, grinning.

"You are a kook," Carla told him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12