Pleasant Street Ch. 08

Story Info
Two old high school classmates connect at their reunion.
4k words
4.64
26.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Chapter 8: High School Class Reunion

Hank Silvers grew up on Pleasant Street and attended the local high school. He was kind of a nerd in high school and didn't have a lot of success with girls in those years. He moved away a long time ago and has become very successful since. I hear he's coming back this year for his class reunion at the local high school. Rumor is that his wife isn't coming with him, either.

Rosalie Timmons still lives on Pleasant Street. Back in high school Hank had a crush on her. He invited her to the prom once, but she turned him down for the guy she eventually married.

While Hank has become a successful businessman and is happily married, Rosalie's marriage isn't doing well. Her husband drinks too much and is abusive, and she feels stuck. She and her husband are going to the reunion, too.

Rosalie and Hank haven't seen each other in twenty years. Rosalie hasn't changed very much, but Hank's changed a lot.

What will happen when they run into each other again after all this time?

Rosalie hasn't thought about Hank since they graduated. Hank remembers her fondly from time to time. In fact, he's been hoping she'll be there.

I went to the same high school and I was in their class, so I was at the reunion. Hank got lucky. He and Rosalie wound up sitting at the same table. They danced a lot. What happened afterward is anybody's guess, but...

I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS!

Hank pulled into the parking lot of the club where the reunion banquet was being held. He wished his wife could have come along, but she had that meeting and it was important, so he decided to go without her. He hadn't been to a reunion in a long time. He made the first couple, hadn't been impressed, so he skipped the last three. As a result, he hadn't seen most of his classmates in years. He'd attended college in a far-away state and settled there after finishing his degree. Few people in his old hometown knew what he did for a living, or even remembered him, for that matter.

A few people walking into the hall looked familiar. Some of them looked at him, puzzled, not sure who he was. That didn't surprise him. He'd been a pudgy kid in school, but he'd trimmed down and was now solid and looked good in the expensive three-piece suit he wore. There weren't any other Mercedes in the parking lot, either. Hank had done well for himself.

He got out of the car and walked into the hall, drawing more puzzled looks. Spying an empty chair at a nearby table, he walked over.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked the attractive blonde sitting across the table from him.

"No, please, have a seat," the blonde said. She smiled at him and studied his face, obviously trying to figure out who he was.

"Rosalie," he said, "You're Rosalie Timmons."

"It used to be. It's Burger now," Rosalie replied. She studied him and he could see questions in her look.

"You married Ed Burger," Hank said, enjoying her puzzlement.

"Yeah, she did," the sloppy big man sitting next to the blonde said. His eyes were bloodshot, his movements sluggish. Hank surmised Ed Burger had a drinking problem. "Who the hell are you?"

"Ed..." Rosalie protested.

"Hank," Hank said. "Hank Silvers."

"I'd never have guessed," Rosalie said, giving him an appraising look. "You've changed."

"Health club membership and a busy schedule melt the pounds off in no time," Hank replied.

"Hank Silvers?" Rosalie's husband muttered and looked at Hank blankly. "Who the fuck is Hank Silvers?"

Rosalie rolled her eyes and her face reddened. She was obviously embarrassed by her husband's remark. "Don't you remember him?" she said. "He was in my class."

"Nah!" the big man said and lurched out of his chair. "I gotta get more beer." Unsteadily he lumbered toward the bar.

"Where's your wife?" Rosalie asked, "Or aren't you married?"

"She had a previous engagement," Hank explained. "I'm on my own tonight."

"That's too bad," she said.

"I'll survive," Hank told her. "You know, you've changed, too."

Rosalie smiled. "How? Have I gotten older and wrinkled?" she asked.

Hank shook his head and smiled. "No," he said. "You're more beautiful than I remembered."

His compliment brought a delightful flush to Rosalie's lovely face. He had a crush on her in high school and thought she was pretty then. If anything, she was prettier now. Life with Ed might not have been good, but it hadn't damaged her looks.

"You weren't this smooth when we were in high school," Rosalie said.

"I took lessons," Hank replied.

Ed came lurching back across the floor, a pitcher of beer in his hand. Hank was surprised that, in spite of the big man's unsteady gait, very little beer got spilled. Ed put the pitcher on the table and collapsed into his chair so hard Hank was surprised it didn't collapse. He poured himself a glass of amber liquid, drank most of it in one swallow, then he belched loudly.

"Ed!" Rosalie exclaimed. She flushed and looked exasperated.

"Hey, cool it, woman! Only came to thish damn thing 'cause you kept buggin' me," her husband grumbled. "Goddamit, let me have a good time. Ol' Hank, here, unnerstan's, doncha, Hank?"

Hank smiled wanly and nodded. "It is a wonderful night for celebration, isn't it?" he said.

"Damn straight!" Ed said and refilled his glass.

The meal was served and they ate. Ed said little, shoveled food into his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in weeks and washed it down with lots of beer. By the time the tables were cleared, Ed's massive head was bobbing on his shoulders, and his eyes were glazed. Much more beer and he'd be unconscious.

While they were eating, a band set up on the stage. The class officers handed out various awards, then music began. "Ed," Hank said, "would you mind if I dance with your wife?"

"Nah!" Ed replied and made a gesture with his hand. "Go ahead. It'll keep her from buggin' me. 'Long as I've got enough beer, I'm happy." He belched again.

Hank stood up and extended a hand to Rosalie. "Would you do me the honor of this dance?" he asked.

Rosalie nodded and stood. Hank observed that her figure was as slim and lithe as he remembered. She took his arm and they walked to the dance floor. Then she was in his arms, and they were moving around the floor.

"Thank you for asking," she said. "It's been a long time since I've danced."

"You dance well" Hank told her. He was acutely aware of how close she pressed against him. Her warmth and the sweet perfume she wore tantalized him. The movement of her body under his hands as they glided around the floor stirred tension in his groin. His erection kept getting harder and harder as her body brushed his.

"Just like a teen-ager!" he thought. "I'm acting just like I did back in high school." Unlike those early years when he tried to hide his excitement from his partner, Hank made no effort to conceal his growing tumescence. As his penis grew and swelled, he continued holding her close, pressing her body against his.

Rosalie felt Hank's erection brush her leg and a shudder of delight went through her. It had been quite a while since she'd been sexually satisfied. Ed wasn't up to it since his drinking had gotten so bad. She thought back to their high school years. One year Hank asked her to the prom. She turned him down for Ed. What would her life have been like if she'd made the other choice? She moved closer to Hank, excitement growing inside her.

"You know," she whispered, "I should have accepted your invitation to the prom."

"Oh?" Hank said. He knew what she was talking about, but wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Don't you remember?" she asked. "You asked me to go with you and I said I couldn't. I-I was waiting for Ed to ask me. I-I think now I should have gone with you."

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be," Hank said. "Sometimes things have to wait for the time to be right."

Rosalie wasn't sure what to make of his comment. Was he suggesting there was a possibility of more to this night than dancing? She trembled softly and moved closer into his arms.

They danced almost every dance, especially the slow ones, and all too soon the evening was over. They walked back to the table, arms around each other's waists. Both of them felt regret the evening was ending.

"Oh, damn!" Rosalie said. Hank was asleep at the table, his head pillowed on folded arms. How was she going to get him home?

"Why don't I give you a hand?" Hank suggested. "I don't think you'll be able to manage him yourself."

"Thank you," Rosalie replied. "You're a life saver."

Together they managed to get Ed into his car. He was only vaguely aware he was being moved.

"How are you going to manage when you get home?" Hank asked.

"I'll manage somehow," Rosalie said. Actually, she had half a mind to let the big jerk sleep it off in the car.

"Why don't I follow you home and give you a hand?" Hank said. "I don't have anything else to do except go back to my motel room."

Warmed by the thought of being with Hank longer, Rosalie gladly accepted his offer. "I'd love the help," she said gratefully.

At Rosalie's house they managed to get Ed in, upstairs, and safely ensconced in bed. That done, Hank and Rosalie went downstairs.

"Thank you," Rosalie said. "I'm not sure what I'd have done without your help."

"Glad to be of service, milady," Hank replied and bowed.

"Would you like a cup of coffee...or a drink?" Rosalie asked. She didn't want him to leave. "I-I had a lovely time tonight, mostly because of you. I-I'm really glad you came."

"Why don't you and I get a drink somewhere?" Hank suggested.

"Nothing will be open this late," Rosalie said.

"There's one place we could go," Hank said and dangled his room key.

"Yes!" Rosalie replied. She moved into his arms and their lips met. Delicious feelings flooded her, making her weak. She wanted him and believed he wanted her, too! It sure felt that way when he pressed against her!

In the car on the way to Hank's motel, Rosalie felt giddy, like a teen-ager on her first date. "I-I've never ridden in a Mercedes before," she said nervously.

"Like it?" Hank asked.

She nodded. "I...ah...I guess I could get used to it," she told him. "It's a very nice car."

Hank pulled into the parking lot of a large, expensive motor lodge, drove to his room, and parked.

Rosalie was impressed. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't asked him what he did for a living. Whatever it was, it obviously paid well.

Suddenly panic swept over her. What would he think of her, acting the way she was? What did his wife look like? What kind of lover would he be? Why had she done this? What if...if he was planning some kind of revenge for her turning him down for the prom?


"You all right?" Hank asked, noting her discomfiture.

Rosalie nodded.

"I can take you home, if you'd like," Hank said.

Rosalie shook her head and opened the door. It was too late to turn back now.

Hank slipped his arm around her waist as they walked to his room. He felt her trembling and realized how nervous she was. He wasn't exactly a rock of strength. He'd never cheated on his wife. Why was he about to do so now? He fumbled his key out of his pocket, opened the door, and led his attractive former classmate inside.

"Ah...do you, um, really want a drink?" he asked after he closed and locked the door.

"No," Rosalie said. She walked over to him and put her hands on his hips.

"Me, either," Hank told her. He pulled her into his arms and his lips covered hers.

Heat flashed through Rosalie as feelings that had lain dormant too long re-awakened. Her mouth opened and her tongue stabbed into Hank's mouth. His tongue met it and their oral digits dueled. Rosalie's legs went weak.

The kiss over, Rosalie leaned back in Hank's arms and looked into his eyes. She was having a hard time getting her breath. His look was tender and he gently stroked her face with his fingers. The gesture only added to the roaring sensations of passion that threatened to overwhelm her.

His hand moved down and caressed the skin of her shoulders and throat, exposed by the low-cut top of the dress she wore.

"Ah!" she murmured. "That feels heavenly!"

"I'm glad," Hank replied. "I've wanted to touch you since I first saw you tonight." His hand plunged into the neck of her dress and cupped one of her breasts.

Rosalie was sure she was going to faint as wild, sweet, sensations caused her stomach to churn. She hoped he wouldn't think badly of her body. She was over forty and had borne children, but she worked hard to retain her shape. She occasionally caught men eyeing her when she wore jeans. Still, Ed didn't want her much. On the other hand, Hank was turned on; maybe she was still attractive! What Hank was doing to her breast felt so good!

Hank was thrilled by Rosalie's reaction to his touch. It seemed she was as hot for him as he was for her! "You really are beautiful!" he whispered.

His words thrilled Rosalie. She wanted him to want her! The hand massaging her breast felt so good! It had been so long - too long - since she'd felt like this! She needed to be made love to! Badly!

"Oh! Yes!" Rosalie heard the sounds of pleasure coming from her mouth.

Hank's hand slid out of her dress; went to the back and undid the zipper. He pushed the loosened garment over her shoulders, exposing her bra-covered breasts. The dress fell softly, noiselessly, to the floor. Hank stroked Rosalie's arms, his hands moving over her shoulders and down again onto her arms. Her breasts - small, but firm - were cradled in a low-cut bra that fastened in front. Her erect nipples pressed against the sheer silken fabric.

It was really going to happen! Rosalie felt craving blossom deep in her body as Hank undressed her. No man except Ed had seen her naked in years! What would he think of her body? His hands cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples through the bra, making her suck in her breath as pleasure coursed through her.

"Oh! Oh...Godddd!" she moaned, trembling, "God, that feels good!" She was afraid her legs wouldn't hold her any more.

Hank undid the clasp of her bra and her breasts were freed, sagging only slightly, bared to his avid gaze, large nipples straining outward, even the areolas swollen with passion.

"I-I'm...afraid...I'll...fall," Rosalie stammered, "my legs...they're...they're shaking too much!"

Hank put his arms around her and led her to the bed, lowered her onto it, then he removed his clothes. Rosalie watched him, chest heaving, her insides fluttering. Then, as naked as she, he was on the bed next to her, arms sliding around her, lips seeking hers. She turned into him, and felt his hands glide up her bare back.

Lust blotted everything else out of Rosalie's mind! She shivered as Hank's hands stroked her, then her head rolled back, her face a mask of passion, as his lips and tongue began to work on her breasts.

"Nice! Oh God, Hank! That feels so nice!" she cooed as his mouth worked on her, building her exhilaration to startling levels. She'd never felt this good just from having her breasts sucked! If she didn't know better, she'd think she was going to...

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried as suddenly, she experienced an explosion of delight. "Oh, God! Oh, God! My God, I'm coming! Hank! Hank! Yes!" Her hands clutched his head and her body twisted and turned as spasm after spasm of delight jolted through her. Finally she lay back on the bed, her chest heaving.

Hank was startled when Rosalie came. He had no idea a woman could reach orgasm from having her breasts sucked! He moved up next to her, watching the rise and fall of her chest. He slid his hands down her belly and removed her panty hose. She was totally nude now. The nest of blonde pubic hair where her slim, strong legs joined her body told him she was a true blonde. Her belly, soft, and rounded, showed a faint pattern of stretch marks. Not perfect, maybe, but Hank found it absolutely wonderful to look at. He kissed the soft skin of her stomach.

Rosalie's eyes popped open when his lips touched her belly. Then his hand began to slide over her legs, each caress re-building passion that had only been partially dampened by her just-completed orgasm. In the middle of rolling wave after rolling wave of delight, Rosalie realized his lips were moving downward toward her center, to her aching vagina. It had been so long since she'd been eaten!

His tongue parted her soaking wet labia and her hips rose off the bed, pressing her tighter against his mouth.

Startled, she realized she was about to lose control again... "Again! Oh...Jesus! Again! My God! My God! I'm coming again!" she cried. Her body squirmed frantically while Hank's lips and tongue continued mauling her vagina. "Hank! Oh, Hank! Eat me! Yes! Eat me!"

After her orgasm passed, Rosalie was acutely aware that she'd had two orgasms and Hank hadn't had any. She took him into her arms and kissed him.

"What about you?" she asked. "You've made me feel so good. What about you?"

"I want you," he replied softly.

"Take me! Please! Take me!" the lovely blonde begged. Despite all the bliss she'd enjoyed, she was still turned on! She wanted him!

Hank rolled atop her, kissing her, feeling her rigid nipples press into his chest. Her smooth legs parted and locked behind his. His erection, trapped between them, pressed against her belly.

Having him on her was wonderful, Rosalie thought. And the cock pressing into the soft flesh of her stomach felt huge! Her belly felt as if there were a million hyper-active butterflies in it! She wanted him in her! She needed him in her!

"Please! I want you in me! Please don't make me wait!" she begged.

Hank lifted his hips and the rigid shaft slid down between her needing, damp, lips. He felt her warmth against the tip of his cock and pressed downward. Tremors shook both their bodies as the wedge-shaped head parted her and slid into her slick, yearning opening.

"Yes! Yes!" Rosalie groaned. "Give it to me!!! Put it in me!"

Hank was surprised how tightly her pussy clutched him as he forced his way into her. "God, you're tight!" he exclaimed.

Rosalie had no doubt now that he found her exciting. What he was doing thrilled her from her toes to the roots of her hair! She pushed her hips up off the bed, welcoming him deeper into her body until she felt his pubic hair mingling with hers. He was in her, all the way!

"God! I need that so much!" she groaned. "Don't stop! Oh! Please! Don't ever stop!"

Hank began to drive into her and she rose to meet him! He gave her thrills and she returned them! Rosalie couldn't recall ever feeling as good as she did at that minute!

"Feels so good! Oh! So...so good! Yes! Yes! I'm so close! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She heard herself babbling, but couldn't stop. The sensations she was feeling were much too wonderful!

Hank couldn't believe how good she was making him feel, and his own excitement mounted toward the peak of bliss. Her cunt was so tight! The walls of that snug cave of flesh rippled, the wave-like movements milking him.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh, God!...Oh, God!" Rosalie cried out and her body suddenly went crazy. "Don't...stop! No!...never...stop! Yes! So...good! Yes! Yes! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Hank's rode his partner's bucking body as the throes of her orgasm caused it to strain and twist under him with surprising strength. The clasping action of her vagina sucked his orgasm from him.

"Now! Take it!" he cried as his sticky sauce burst from him, in powerful orgasm-induced spurts.

Overwhelmed by what they'd shared, they lay in each other's arms, resting.

"My God!" Rosalie said softly. "I can't remember ever feeling like that! You're wonderful!"

Hank kissed her. "You aren't so bad yourself," he said.

They snuggled together and since the hour was late and they both were tired, they dozed off, not really intending to.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12