Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
A lost family is reunited.
4.9k words
4.45
89.9k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sowmya
Sowmya
78 Followers

I would like to thank all my readers for giving me all the encouragement and support for my earlier stories. Some of them were really helpful and educative. I hope I have not disappointed them with this story.

*

After I finished my Masters in the Business Administration, I joined as a Management Trainee for a large organization. Though I took some time to get used to the atmosphere, I started liking it; the main reason may be my boss who owned the organization. He is a typical Mills & Boon T D H, and more over he is on the wrong side of 40's fitting the not so old man perfectly. Considering the age difference, you can say he is more than double of my age. Almost I am of his daughter's age if he had any. I got this job on a campus interview. My boss who came to our campus came directly to me, interviewed and selected me by offering a handsome salary.

Yes, I was very badly in need of a job. As my parents got married without the consent of my father's parents, he was cut off from my grand fathers will and was left to fend for himself.

He struggled hard to bring me up and to maintain the family. He passed away when I was barely 15 year old. My mother works as a nurse and she has seen me through my education. My poor mother, for my sake she has sacrificed so much so that she didn't even marry again, it's high time for me to get some happiness for her.

My boss, with all the patience he had, taught me about my work. Being an intelligent girl I could grasp all the intricacies of being his assistant. Slowly my boss started to give me more and more responsibilities. Other than signing for check's I used to take care of everything.

Nowadays my boss is more and more relaxed, he usually says, "Sue, now you have picked up so well, you have taken away some of my work pressure, and I am finding more free time and I am more relaxed now, thanks a lot."

Everyday, when we wind up and go home, normally I hitch a ride in his car and he drops me almost near to my home. He is also crazy about Bikes, some time he comes in his 1000cc Bike, and he takes me in that monster of a bike and drops me at my usual spot.

When ever I ride with him on his bike, usually the vibrations of the engine and his close proximity gives me a beautiful tingle between my legs, and when I go to bed it used to be very difficult to get sleep without playing with my pussy.

One fine afternoon there was not much work to do when the boss was away on a visit to a client place. It may also be true that since he was not around, I didn't feel like working. I went in to his cabin to pick up the porno DVD's in his drawer which I knew he kept it there. Played it on his P.C.

I was so engrossed in watching the hot scene where a stud with a long hard cock was fucking a girl doggy style holding her ponytail and pulling it with both his hands, the camera focused on her cunt where his cock was pumping in and out like a piston, her legs were dripping with her cum.

Out of nowhere, I felt a hand touching my shoulder. With a shock I turned and saw my boss standing behind me. Involuntarily my hand went to the mouse and clicked the movie shut.

"Why Sue, you don't like what you are seeing?" he winked his eyes.

I started to stammer, "Sir, actually ... I was... sorry..." I was sure he is going to kick me out of my job, didn't know how to save my job, there were tear drops in my eyes.

"Come on Sue, don't worry, nothing wrong in watching it, you are old enough to watch it, and I am old enough to understand your desires." He consoled me.

Though he asked me to continue to watch, I didn't have any more courage to do so. I ran to my cabin.

Evening, when we started to wind up for the day, he came in to my cabin and asked me, "Sue, are you coming with me? I have Bike today."

Thinking about going in his bike, instantaneously my pussy started to drip.

When we were riding, I thought he is applying those disk brakes deliberately every now and then, whenever he did that, I used to be pushed forward making me to press my tits on his back. Slowly I felt my nipple getting erect also making my panty soaking wet.

When the spot where he usually stops for me to get down was nearing, on an impulse I asked him, "Sir, would you like to come to my place? I am very good at making coffee and will make one for you, as it is mom is not at home, she has gone to her sister's place and it is boring to make coffee for myself." I had an excuse!

He thought for a while and said, "Yes Sue, sure."

We parked his bike and went up in the lift to my apartment, I was blushing like a bride during the lift ride, could not see him directly on to his face. I fumbled to open the keys; he simply took the keys out of my hand and opened the door. I asked him to make himself comfortable, and went to switch on the coffee pot. I excused my self and went to have a quick shower, dressed in my skirt and a T-shirt. I should say I have a nice firm pair tits, so thought of not wearing a bra. Went to make coffee. When I was mixing coffee, I felt my boss standing behind me, he put his large hands around my tits and he said, "I will have it plain."

"Sir..." though I liked the way his hands cupped my tits, I was embarrassed,

"I thought you invited me home to have some fun." He was smiling, "But, if you want me to stop, say so." But he continued to fondle my tits and pressed his groin on my back, making me to feel his hardness on my ass.

His actions on my tits made me to moan, and I started to push my ass backwards to feel more of his hard cock, and I said, "Sir, please don't..."

"So, you want me to stop Sue?" he squeezed both my nipples with his fingers.

"No Sir, please don't stop, I have preserved my self for a special person to take my cherry, and I think I have found him."

"What?" there was surprise in his voice, "You are still a virgin?" he just couldn't believe what I had said.

"Yes Sir, you are right, I am still a virgin, and I want you to be that special person who can make a woman out of me."

"Oh! Honey, I am honored," he made me to turn towards him, kissed me on my lips. He pushed his tongue deep inside exploring my mouth. I started to respond to his kiss by trying to push my tongue deep in his mouth.

I took his hand in mine and led him to my room; he removed my T-shirt and skirt, made me to lie on my bed. He removed his dress in a jiffy and stood, Oh! What masculinity! He stood like a Greek God, tall, dark and handsome. His Cock was fully erect and the sight of which made me to drool. I begged him through my eyes to come and take me.

He slid by the side of me and took me in his arms, he took one tit in his mouth and nibbled on my nipple, he started to suck it hard giving me a pleasing pain in my tits.

His right hand wandered down my body and pushed it through my panty to feel my quivering pussy. He felt my wetness and moaned through my tits.

With his mid-finger he tried to search my clit, finding it, his finger circled my clit and making it erect like a small cock. He inserted his finger deep inside my pussy and started to move it in and out. All along he never stopped sucking my tit, if at all he stopped, it was only to change over to the other tit!

I felt my body to explode at any moment, "Sir, I think I am going to cum any moment now." I whispered in his ear.

"Yes, honey, cum, cum now on my fingers." Saying this with his forefinger and thumb, he pressed my clit while his mid-finger was still fucking my pussy, I pressed my legs tight together and squeezing his hand inside my pussy and gave a yell...

"I am Cumming...Sir, I am Cumming..." I moaned aloud and clutched his head to my tits and came hard.

Once the initial wave stopped, within no time he dropped down to my pussy to lick my cum, the way he chewed my pussy, I could make out he relished eating my pussy, he tongue fucked my pussy and took my swollen clit between his lips and sucked it hard to make me cum again and again.

I had lost myself in one cum after the other and lost the count after the first four times I came. It was never ending, when one cum stopped, it was just the beginning for the next one.

Now I felt like having something real hard in my pussy, and I begged him to fuck me.

"Sir, Please fuck me now, I want to have your beautiful cock in me."

"Where you want my cock honey?" he was teasing my pussy with his cock by holding it in his hand and touching his cock head to my pussy and lightly pressing it.

"In my pussy, Sir, I want your hard cock in my pussy, fuck my pussy with your cock Sir," I was pleading.

Yes, here it comes honey, take it." Saying this he started to push his hard big cock inside my pussy, he pushed it in so slow, it took a lot of time to face the first resistance, He must have felt it, because he stopped himself there, and said "baby, just hold your breath, it may hurt a bit, but then it is all the more pleasurable."

He covered my mouth with his lips and gave one hard push, I felt my hymen getting torn and there was a sharp pain, but as he had covered my mouth shut by his lips I gave a muted yell.

Slowly the pleasing sensation started to arise in my pussy, getting back to life. I started to squeeze his cock inside my pussy by contracting the muscles. He released him self from my mouth and grinned at me.

"Baby, now I will let you know a secret!" though he started to fuck me, he was serious.

"What's that Sir?" I asked him while raising my legs up and scissoring his back with my legs.

"First secret, henceforth -- call me uncle, no more Sir's," he said and started to fuck me harder and harder giving each stroke longer than the earlier one and at the same time he pinched on my nipple.

Though I was getting curious and curious, but I could not stop myself from not concentrating on pussy and the cock fucking it, I inserted my hand between our body and held his balls and gave it a squeeze, "why is that so, uncle?" I asked him between my moans.

"Yes baby, yes," now he was moaning loud. "You are such a good fuck, your pussy is holding my cock in a vice-grip... he continued -- "Because, baby you are my brother's daughter and you are my niece and I am your uncle!"

Somehow instead of me getting a shock and doing something nasty, suddenly the thought of being fucked by my own uncle and getting my cherry popped by him added fuel to my ecstasy and put my pussy on fire.

"Right after my brother passed away, I was worried about you and your mother. I used to keep a tag on your activity and your education, I was in constant touch with your mother, It was me who persuaded her in getting you in my company and training you as my successor who can take care of the business after me. Other than you, I have no one as you are aware I lost both my daughter and wife 10 years ago in the tornado that hit our state."

I didn't know what to answer, but I knew right now what I wanted, I yelled at him, " Dad, right now you just fuck me, fuck me harder and harder..." Suddenly realizing that I had called him 'Dad,' I asked him, " You don't mind me calling you Daddy?"

He smiled and said, "Yes baby, yes, by all means you can call me Daddy and now onwards you will be my real daughter. Now Daddy is going to fuck his princess silly." He started to fuck me hard.

I was on the threshold of a big cum, and felt him to be in the same condition, we both yelled and yelled and came on each other laughing and crying.

Afterwards, I kissed him and said, " Happy re-union Daddy."

"Yes my baby, but I want your Mother to be part of the family." He had some sadness in his voice.

"You wicked Daddy, you want to fuck my mother too?" I mocked at him.

"No baby, not like that, your Mother sacrificed so much in her life, at least now she deserves a much better life. I would love to have you and your mother with me." He said as held me in his hands.

"There I agree Dad, she is a real gem. Let us plan some thing for her?" though I didn't tell him, I had some vague idea to get Mother in to my scheme of things.

As he kissed my forehead, he said, "Yes baby, do it and let us all be one very happy family, and now we will have that coffee you were supposed to be making!" he teased.

After having coffee, Daddy kissed me and said Goodnight and left. Later my mind started to work overtime thinking about making my mother happy.

Next day morning I called up Daddy and told him about me coming over to his place for lunch, which I assured him that his daughter is going to prepare for him, he was so pleased that he offered to come and pick me up, but I declined.

While taking shower I trimmed my pussy hair, dressed up in one of my sexiest lingerie, a light pink color see through bra and panty, through which I could see my erect nipple and pussy lips. I wore a tight blue Jeans with white sleeveless low-neck shirt. Leaving a note over the refrigerator for my mother to call me on my cell when she returns, I left for Dad's place.

Closing the door, Dad welcomed me with a wet kiss on my lips, and started to fondle my tits over my shirt, within moments my cell started to ring, though Dad was rubbing my pussy over my Jeans and making me to moan, thinking it must be Mother who is calling me, I answered with great difficulty and said, "Hi Mom."

"Are you alright honey and where are you?" Noting the difference in my voice, there was concern in her voice.

Now, over my shirt itself Dad took my left tit in his mouth and was biting the nipple, with a hoarse voice I managed to answer Mom's question, I said, "Mom, Don't worry, I am alright and I am at Uncle's place."

When Mom replied there was disbelief, "which uncle baby? Not uncle Joe?" she was hesitating.

"Mom, now I know everything, and how many uncle's I have other than uncle Joe? He has told me everything." I was firm.

"Oh! Is uncle Joe with you? Give the phone to him." She instructed me.

I gave the phone to Dad and winked at him, he took the phone and said, " Hi Jane." Since I wanted to pay back with the same coin to Dad, I undid his belt, pulled his pant zipper down and pulled his pant and underwear to his ankles. I took his semi erect cock in my mouth and started to chew on it giving him an instant rock hard erection.

He must have had great difficulty while talking with Mom, but he managed to control well. Though I could hear only one side of the conversation, I could understand what they were talking.

"No Jane, one or the other day it had to happen, better now since I have already made some larger plan for her in the organization and if she knows that she is family, then it will be much better for her."

Holding his hard cock in both the hands, I bought my tongue tip to the small crack in his cock head and licked it.

"Exactly Jane, whenever I used to see this girl in front of me and calling me as 'Sir,' it was giving me a pain in my heart, after all she is also my brother's daughter who is also like my daughter, I couldn't hide it anymore."

I took him deep in my mouth and was giving him a slow deep throat, once in a while taking his cock out of my mouth I chewed on to his balls. He was almost bursting with pressure building up in his balls. "Thanks Jane, for understanding me, and you are most welcome to join us for lunch, as Sue has already started to cook and any moment her starter may be ready."

There was no doubt that mom was going to come here and I started to bob my head up and down milking his cock in my mouth.

"Okay Jane, 20 minutes, we will see you, bye for now." He shut the phone down, and gave a loud moan and said, "Baby, Dad is going to cum now, Oh! Your mouth feels so good, it feels so much like heaven, make daddy to cum baby, now baby now..." clutching my head hard and pulling it still further Dad fucked me in my mouth and shot his full load. Hmmm yummy, the taste of his cum was so good with some slight pungent smell. I lapped on to each and every precious drop of his cum.

"You little devil, you did this while I was talking to your Mom?" he was laughing at me.

"Tit for tat Dad!" I replied with childish excitement.

"Make it cock for tit honey..." there he had a mock seriousness.

Realizing his joke, I blushed and asked him for way to his kitchen, when I was walking through, my inner mind was telling me- very shortly this is going to be our kitchen!

After a while, like a small puppy following its mistress, he came behind me to the kitchen, as I was searching the place for all the stuff for my cooking, he said don't worry darling, I have ordered to our neighboring restaurant for door delivery of food, though it is not much, for now it should be okay.

Thanking him for his concern, I turned around and put my hands around his neck and pulled his face to kiss him, the wetness in my pussy must have spread out over to my Jeans. Dad put his hands to my pussy over the Jeans and felt my wetness, he asked, 'Hmmm, my daughter is nicely wet and ready for a fuck...?"

"Yes daddy, I want you to fuck me now..." I almost begged him to fuck me.

"Sorry honey, any moment your Mother will be here, we have to be careful and see how the things goes, but then you may end up waiting for a while!"

"I know daddy, let me wait, though it is painful to wait for a long time, I am going to just wait even if it is going to take for ever." I assured him.

There goes the doorbell! Mother must be here I thought.

Dad rushed to open the door. When I returned to the sitting room, he was already there holding my mother's hand in his and pecking her cheeks. I almost saw him brushing her lips with his. She must have felt so shy, that she became red in her face.

I give it to her; she recovered fast to reply when I said "Hi Mom."

"Hi Honey," looking at me she continued, "I see you getting comfortable in Uncle Joe's place!" then she stared at me, looking hard at my shirt over my tits, my hair and said "I also see some hanky panky going on over here... what's happening Joe?" she turned towards Dad.

Looking down at my shirt, to my horror I saw couple of drops of Dad's cum right over my tits. I also felt my hand brushing over some sticky cum on my hair. But somehow with her tone of probing, I felt she was not surprised, instead she was expecting to find some clue just to confirm her doubt, and she knew where to search for it! The way she mocked at Dad, definitely there was no anger in her voice, and I took it as a saving grace, though I knew I was going to make her realize what I was intending to do, I didn't wanted to rush her.

"Nothing much Jane, we were doing only what grown up people are supposed to do." He didn't even try to defend himself! But then, may be even he must have analyzed like how I analyzed my Mother.

In her typical style, she stood holding her hands on her hips and with false anger she said, "How ungrateful people are becoming, one guy almost plead me to have my daughter as his successor for his empire, and with all my nursing experience, I mistook this girl of mine as a frigid virgin. For the same girl's sake I had sacrificed everything including my active sex life.

This Morning when I went home and thought of cleaning this girl's bed, I had my first shock looking at the bed spread, there was an ample proof to determine that the same frigid girl had lost her virginity to the same upright guy who wanted her as his successor! And when I called Sue's cell and spoke to my good daughter and her uncle, what I hear? Both of them were moaning and moaning and this gentleman over here was about to cum, and my guess turned out to be true when I see his cum allover this girls shirt! She gave one long speech.

Dad held my hand in his and led me to her, along with him he made me to kneel down, he took mother's hand in his, begged " O' Mighty lady, please forgive this humble man and this young lady, who just wanted to eat the forbidden fruit, and enjoying it as well, we accept your punishment with grace!" I almost mistook him for an actor instead of a business tycoon.

Sowmya
Sowmya
78 Followers
12