Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
Chance game of pool reveals everyone's secrets.
1.3k words
3.5
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here in this little bar right on the main drag. Enjoying a sweet indulgence I rarely take. As I sit my mind wonders. I rarely allow my mind to wonder. For it always wonders to the same dark place. I dream dark but it's so delightful, so inspiring...

There's no sound. So silent my heart beats sound like a helicopter running. They're so fast and my breathing has already increased. Is he here? Has he entered? I kneel in the center waiting for you as instructed. It feels like eternity when you grab my hair yanking so I'm looking at your Hazel eyes. You growl and say "Hello Sabine, good girl!"

Suddenly there's a hand on my shoulder. " Hey there lost in your own world?"

Blushing I respond, "Sorry!" My breathing is ragged and hard to control. The man standing by my side is a longtime friend. The man in my dark desires. We rarely see each other except when we bump into each other here.

"Just came over to see if you wanted to play pool with me?" You say eying me cautiously.

See our games of pool usually consist of flirting and you winning A LOT.

"Sure let me grab my cue from the car!" I respond more enthusiastic then I should have.

All of a sudden you turn me into you so I'm trapped between you and the bar, caged by your arms. You lean in really close to my ear and say, "Came prepared tonight. That's a good little girl!" Shivers run down my body before I can control them. As quickly as I was trapped I was released again. Lost in those Hazel eyes I stay locked to my seat.

Smirking you say, "Now go, I'll start racking."

I start to my car when suddenly it hits me. He knows!! There's no other explanation for what just happened. Maybe I'm wrong? Over reacting? But something changed. I retrieved my cue from my trunk and went back inside. When I entered I immediately felt his eyes follow me to the back. As he said he was all set. The table was racked, ready, and perfect as usual.

As I waited for you to return with drinks I ran through our friendship. Were there signs ......... never being allowed to shoot till you're present?? No that's to make sure I won't cheat. No flirting with others when you're present? No, he's explained that, he's uncomfortable. Why's he so uncomfortable?

Suddenly I had a plan......

********

When you returned with our drinks you stopped dead center of the walk way. You arched your eyebrows slightly and then got a really serious look on his face. "Here I thought you knew how to follow the rules young lady."

See while I was waiting I had not only taken the first shot already but I had also gotten comfortable.

I know I'm not that attractive being overweight and short. However, I know my assets, my chest (being a 36G)! So I know how to dress to impress. Wearing tight black jeans with bling on my flat butt to add shape and wearing only my under camisole tank top black with red lace and my best pushup as usual. This particular camisole is my favorite because the lace threads up the back and front resembling a corset with d-links.

After setting the drinks down you lean down to take your first shot when I kneel next to you pretending to look for something on the floor. Giving you a gorgeous cleavage shot of course.

"No one likes a tease young lady!" Growling so low I can barely hear you. Your eyes tell me everything I need to know though.

Putting my plan into motion I reply with my eyes cast on the floor. "Yes Sir," Standing immediately to allow you room to shoot. I start putting my sweater jacket back on.

"Stop!" I froze on instinct. Before I could think you are standing behind me placing my sweater jacket on my shoulders. "This game is more appropriate for a personal table. Follow me."

After waiting just long enough for me to grab my belongings, we head straight for the front door. I'm following you but can't really explain why. I have an idea what's about to happen. Do I let this continue? It wasn't suppose to get this far. Just some teasing. There's my car, now is my chance. A simple, sorry gotta run, would do.

I'm still walking right behind you staring at your feet as we walk. Suddenly you stop mid stride and face me. "Before you step into my truck lets get one thing straight..... I've known what/who you are and I've known longer then you've allowed yourself to admit it. Are we clear?"

I can't seem to move or speak. My mind is racing with questions yet all I hear myself say is, "Yes Sir."

"I'm assuming till this evening you've been in denial, young lady?" I nod lowering my head in embarrassment. "Good, untrained means open minded." Then your face goes so blank so quickly. Your shield went up. This is your serious face. This is when no one can see your emotions. "Young lady, if you get in my truck tonight you are giving yourself to me. Completely. I will, from now until we say, be your Master. I will teach you about those dark desires you hold so deep inside you. They're even more powerful and liberating then you imagine. Any questions young lady?"

I stand there still, frozen in time almost. I wanna turn and run. That would be the logical thing to do right? But yet I'm here and it feels..... right. No other word for it.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, sorry Sir." You sigh with relief hearing the determination in my voice.

"Nerves can get the best of you if you allow them." You say knowing you are teasing me now. I hate being nervous, so normally my nerves are under control. "Any questions before we continue?"

My mind races once again. So many questions but is this the time? Should I even ask them? "You said until we say." It was a statement not a question but I was still confused.

"Yes. This is an agreement between us. If at anytime you or I want to end the agreement, for any reason, we can." You see me visibly relax and know I'm getting in the truck. "Shall we go?"

"Yes Sir. I'm ready when you are."

We continue walking to your truck. When we approach you walk to the passenger side of your truck. At the door you turn to me and say, "Two things before we enter. First, remove your sweater jacket and loose the bra. Your breasts are beautiful there's no reason to cover them. Second, once we enter you will address me as Sir and only when spoken to. Are these rules clear young lady?"

"Yes Sir" I say with less strength then I care for.

As you start walking around the truck I strip. First the sweater jacket as instructed and then my bra. Fortunately I'm a pro at removing my bra with a tank top on. Suddenly you turn and praise my obedience. Your eyes feel like they're burning my skin. Boring into me pulling at my deepest darkest desires.

I climb into the truck feeling how wet I've become. The air tantalizing me to the edge. When I sit I make sure my tank top hangs really low. You pull out onto the main road and turn and the em of main. I look over at you because this is not the way to either house. Remembering the rules I stay quite but keep my eyes on you.

"Strip off that shirt NOW!" You say as we enter the secluded park. Without even thinking I grab my shirt and yank it over my head. You stop in the secluded parking used for the hikers. "Now turn facing me." You look me over taking in my squirming, hard nipples, and heavy breathing. You reach up to touch me but freeze. I wonder if my body has displeased you until I notice your smirk. It's your I've won face! So I've won......