Pleasant Surprise - Sex in the Office

Story Info
Casandra pays Mr. James a well-deserved visit...
1.7k words
4.25
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casandra stared in the mirror that afternoon.

A green eyed, cheecky brunette with a venomous smile smirking back at her.

Knowing of the activities she had planned for the day.

Knowing that Mr James wife wasn't in town that week and that her visit to Kyle would be completely unexpected...

And that's exactly how she preferred it!

She wanted to surprise him. Catch him off guard.

They haven't seen each other in a while and she knew how tension built up in Kyle.

She thought of how their encounter would be...

She thought of how she would try to be hostile and keep her hands in an appropriate place, but she knew. The Rich and Famous and very Gorgeous Kyle James...

He was a fallen angel, with those ocean blue eyes and ash blonde hair. He would be the end of her, but he would also be her start... The thought made her tingly, a glimpse of his dashing charm. Seeing him in a suit and how she'd want to slowly strip it off of his muscular body and do dirty things to him...

She closed her eyes and softly stroked her right hand over her left arm and remembered how his touch felt on her body, every part of her body, every inch... It was his, his to do with whatever he pleased...and it still will be!

It was time for her to get ready...

After a steaming hot shower that left her skin throbbing. She had to put the perfect outfit together.

Black lace panties with a matching lace bra. Strappy fishnets and sky high black stilettos.

A black leather pencil skirt that buttoned all the way down at the back.

A white blouse that showed just the right amount of cleavage.

Her long brown hair fell in wavy curls around her face and down her back.

And who could forget her signature red lipstick.

Another busy day at the office almost coming to an end, Kyle was the CEO of a one of the most successful real-estate agencies in New York.

Casandra managed to slip into Kyles office as the employees were leaving, without attracting any unwanted attention.

His office had been just as perfectly organised as the last time she had been in there. She walk over to his desk. Leaned over and placed both her hand slightly apart from each other onto the desk. She couldn't help but think in a minute or two he'd be fucking her so hard, so deep, ontop of his desk. She gave a little naughty smile and bit her lip...

She was still slightly leaning over the table when he entered...

Pleasingly surprised, he welcomed her presence.

He walked straight to her, pushing up against her perfectly round ass, hard enough for her to feel his instant boner, making her gasp a little from this pleasant action...He pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately but only enough to leave her wanting more!

He then moved over to his chair, took a seat and lit a cigar. He inhaled deeply and then exhaled. Smiling ever so confidently, calling Casandra over with only the look in his eyes...

In a blink of an eye she moved closer, standing in front of him. Got on top of his desk and spread her legs. With her feet she pulled his chair closer to the table giving him a very good view of her panties.

He put down the cigar and placed his hands onto her knees and moved them up over her thighs pulling her skirt up and around her to her ass, grabbing her and with one sudden move he pulled her off of the desk and onto his lap.

With her legs basically wrapped around him.

Kyle kissed her passionately, sucking on her toung and she on his, moving from her lips to her neck and down between her breasts.

Casandra leans back onto the desk and Kyle unbuttons her shirt. Cuffing her breasts and freeing them from her bra, biting her lip and then her neck and over her breasts. Slipping one nippel into his mouth and sucking and nibbling while massaging the other one.

Casandra feels Kyle becoming harder and harder beneath her. She moves her hands over his chest undoing the buttons of his shirt.

He picked her up and lifted her onto his desk. Whilst stil kissing her she undoes his belt, throwing it to the floor. She slips off the desk grinding against his hard cock.

She turns him around so that he is leaning against the desk. She kisses his neck as she removes his shirt completely. And his shirt joins his belt on the floor, Casandra slowly moves down from Kyles neck to his chest and down his perfectly sculptured body. She undoes the zip to his pants using her teeth. She places her hands on his hips and then onto the side of his pants and she kisses him just under his naval and then pulls down his trousers and letting him step out of it. Allowing his very hard dick to spring free.

Casandra's eyes widen with excitement, she had forgotten just how blessed Kyle was. She thought to herself how good he looked naked, how delicious his big hard cock looked and how badly she wanted him inside of her at that very moment.

She gives Kyle a quick seductive glare, smiles and slips him into her mouth.

Starting off slow and gentle...Casandra places one hand around Kyles leg for a stable hold and gets a firm grip on his juicy penis with the other.

She starts going faster...giving him somewhat of a handjob too. Moving her hand up and down his penis as he goes in and out of her naughty, naughty, little mouth. Using her toung to massage his tip, swirling around him and also nibbling here and there.

Her mouth properly lubricating his hard length.

Kyle tilts his head back with pleasure and Casandra can taste how good his is, sucking harder and harder!

Kyle slips out of Casandra's mouth and pulls her up by her shoulders. He places her on the desk.

She spread her legs a little as an invitation. He grabbed her knees softly, moving her legs farther apart. He stood closer to her opening.

He kisses her naughty mouth, one hand around the back of her neck and the other moving over her thigh, between her legs and over her wet panties. He moves them to the side and inserts two fingers.

Hmmmm, shes so wet, warm and she feels so good!

Casandra spreads her legs even further with pleasure. Kyle stops kissing her and he takes off her panties. The way they slide off so easily, so sexy, Kyle remembers how much he liked there little get togethers.

Kyle gets to his knees, kisses Casandra on her inner thigh and slips his toung into juicy slippery slit. She tastes so good. He rubs over clit with his tumb and she gives out a satisfied groan.

She places her legs around his neck and the more he licks and sucks, the more and plays with her clit the tighter her leg grip becomes.

Casandra starts moaning... Laying back on her elbows onto the desk. Kyle moving his hands over her belly and onto her perfectly perky breasts. She places her hands ontop of his as he squeezes her breast.

Casandra's grip on his hands is a good indication to him that she's ready for him.

Kyle stops and Casandra sits back up...Kyle standing between her once again, he takes off her shirt, kisses her neck again. He unhooks her bra. He pulls her off the desk and turns her around.

Casandra bends over the desk and presses her backside against Kyle teasing him alittle. He smiled.

He moves his hands over her back and grabs her butt firmly and in an instant he tears off her skirt, buttons flying all over the place...

Now she was standing there in nothing but her fishnet stockings and her sexy heels..her long hair flowing down her back...God this was exactly how he wanted to see her from the minute he layed eyes on her in his office.

He strokes his penis over her wet pussy, not directly inserting it... He moves over her a few times. And it feels so fucken good!

He guided his copius length into her, going slow. Pushing as deep as he could. Bearing himself inside of her. He knew this was her favourite position. She grasped the end of the desk, letting out a soft moan. He slowly pulled back, partially out, then pushed back in.

He began going faster, harder, more carefree. He reached down to play with her clit, making sure he was stimulating all of her sensitive areas. He places his hands on the sides of her hips ensuring that he has a sturdy grip. She tilted her pelvis, furthermore increasing her own pleasure.

"Oh yes baby! Harder! Harder" she screamed.

He responded by slamming his cock into her. annihilating her pussy. Her breathing became heavy, and her body began heating up. Her moaning became louder, more involuntary as the ecstasy built up. He was breathing heavily and moaning too. With every push into her, she let out a satisfying moan.

He could feel her body starting to quiver. She was going to cum!

He pounded into her, faster, harder, with more varied angles and motions. It set her climax into motion. Her pussy began rapidly pulsing around his cock, contracting and relaxing.

She was biting down on her lip. The pleasure absolutely took over her body.

His hands still gripping her waist, He was nearing his climax too. With one last hard, deep and pleasant pound he exploded inside of her. His cock now slightly pulsating. His body gave out on her, and he rested his body on hers. As their intense orgasms subsided, still breathing heavily, he kissed her on her back, smiling pleasingly at himself. He stood up, carefully pulling out of her.

He sat down in his chair and she joined shortly, wearing his shirt still open and he could still see her beautiful breasts,curling up onto his lap. They sat silently for a while. She rested her head against his chest and he held her tightly against him...

Kyle's phone rang, of course it was his wife...

Casandra told him to phone her back. She passionately kissed him and got off his lap. Kyle put on his jockey and walked to the window to make the call...

When he was finished he turned back to his Casandra, but without a sound she had vanished...