Pleasantly Surprised

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend's story of getting laid leads to phone sex
1.1k words
4.2
26.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy October Saturday afternoon and the phone was ringing. I knew it was Kelly. We had not talked in over 3 weeks and that was fine by me.

We met in our sophomore year of high school and hit it off right away. She is 5’ 5”, 120 lbs, and a NATURAL redhead. She was smart and an athlete but didn’t hang out with the “in-crowd”. We started out as friends but quickly become a lot closer. We went out to dinner, went to movies and attended high school games and dances together. But every private moment, we were all over each other and our relationship became quite passionate.

Time went by so quickly, and then it was time for her to leave for college. She told me that she needed her space and that we could still be friends. We talked regularly about classes, life in the dorms and parties. It wasn’t three weeks later that she started talking about Bill. He was a junior that she met at a party, an older brother of one of the girls on her floor.

About the third time that she started talking about him I worked up the nerve to ask her is she was dating him. She said “No, we’re just friends that have a lot of fun”. So I let it go but something told me that they were more than friends.

I was home alone and had already finished studying so I decided to answer the phone.

“Hey Eddie, how have you been?”

“Fine”, I wasn’t about to be a jerk but I didn’t feel like being nice either.

“I’ve missed talking to you, what’s it been…a couple of weeks?”

“Yeah, you’ve probably been busy”

After some awkward silence I started to loosen up, after all it was Kelly. Before too long we were chatting away just like old times. We talked about classes; our families and we even made preliminary plans to see each other over Thanksgiving. Then she asked me a question and there was an odd tone in her voice. “Are you seeing anyone?”

“No…are you?” I didn’t want to ask and I wanted her to say no but deep down I already knew the answer.

“Yeah, well…Bill and I have been having a lot of fun and you know how it is.”

I didn’t want to ask the next question either but I had to…”Have you slept with him?” I could tell from her silence that the answer was yes. She finally said something, “That’s actually why I called, I wanted to talk to you about it”. Me? Why me? I certainly didn’t want to hear about it. “We were just hanging out and well one thing led to another, I certainly didn’t plan for it to happen”. I was stunned, I couldn’t think of anything to say. She kept talking but I didn’t hear anything she was saying. Finally something snapped me out of it. “Tell me about it” I couldn’t believe what I just said, I was asking her to talk about having sex with someone else. “Excuse me? Did you say you wanted to hear about…it?” “Yeah, that’s what I said…what did you do? Who made the first move? I want to hear about it.”

“OK, I’ll tell you. At first it was nothing, just a little kiss. But when his tongue pushed into my mouth I got really excited. His hands were all over me and we fell onto my bed. His hand reached up under my shirt and started playing with my nipples and you know what that does to me. Before I knew it, my shirt was on the floor and his mouth was biting and sucking on both of my tits. I loved it. It has been a long time since I had fooled around with anybody. Do you want me to continue?”

I couldn’t believe what I had just heard, all kinds of emotions were racing through my mind: jealousy, anger and arousal. I was getting excited listening to her talk about getting felt up. I could hardly respond to her question, my “yes” was barely audible.

“Next he pulled my pants and underwear off and started touching me. First he just used one finger but he could tell that I was enjoying it and he added a second and third finger while he kept sucking on my boobs. I felt it building up, my pussy was on fire, and finally it hit me and I came in waves. Then, he kissed me and I knew I needed his cock inside me. I didn’t bother taking his clothes off. I just undid his pants, grabbed his dick and pulled him in. Oh god did it feel good. He fucked me for what seemed like an eternity. I finally came a second time right before he came inside me. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

I was really excited from picturing her getting fucked by someone else and I needed to relieve myself. I undid my pants and started pulling on my cock. “That was the most exciting thing that I ever heard. I am hard as a rock and I need to let you go”.

Her reply was quick, “Wait a minute, I just told you about getting fucked and now you are going to go beat off? I don’t think so, if you are going jack off you will do it while I am on the phone”.

I couldn’t argue, I was too horny and I agreed. She made me tell her exactly what I was doing. She asked how it felt, which hand I was using, and if I liked beating off. The combination of picturing her getting fucked by another guy and her talking to me like this was just too much for me to handle. Then she said it, “I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over yourself. I want you to CUM RIGHT NOW.” That pushed me over the edge; I had never heard her talk like this. Five heavy loads landed on my stomach, legs, and arms. I was out of breath, and couldn’t think of anything to say. Still turned on, I also felt embarrassed by what I had just done. That quickly changed when she said, “That was awesome! Did you like stroking your dick while I talked to you?”

“Yea”

“Good. Next time I think I will join you.”

“Next time?”

“Oh yeah, I own you now. I am going to fuck Bill every day and then tell you all about it while you jack off.”

Who was I to argue?

“I’m glad we talked Eddie. Call me back in an hour.”

I knew what she meant and I have every intention of making that call.