Pleasantly Unexpected

Story Info
Carl is particularly pleased when Sarah calls at his door.
2.9k words
3.62
43.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

The doorbell rang. As Carl walked through the house he steeled himself, getting ready to tell the poor, hapless door-to-door salesman, in the most graphic of terms, just where, precisely, he could stick his double-glazing or conservatory. He was, therefore, pleasantly surprised to find Sarah standing on his doorstep.

"Is this a bad time?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"No. No. Not at all, I just wasn't expecting it to be you at the door."

"Well then, are you going to invite me in?" Sarah teased.

"Um, sorry, of course ... come in," Carl replied, making appropriate welcoming gestures.

"I hope you don't mind," Sarah said in a rush as Carl closed the door behind them, "it's just I'm picking my husband up from the airport in about an hour and a half and I thought, since your place is on the way ..."

Carl kissed her. "Of course I don't mind," he said, "you know you're always welcome."

"Well, that's a relief. I'd have hated to have imposed for nothing."

"You're not imposing in the slightest," Carl replied, reassuringly.

"Well then," Sarah said coyly, "do you think we could head through to the bedroom so I could start imposing? That is why I'm here after all!" Carl smiled. "If I remember rightly, the bedroom is through here," Sarah added, turning towards the door.

Chuckling to himself, Carl made to follow Sarah who was already discarding her clothes as she walked the short distance from the living room to the bedroom.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Sarah asked impatiently as she lay down, naked on the bed. "We don't really have time for any faffing about."

"Just admiring the view, as always," Carl replied, pulling his t-shirt off over his head.

"OK, I'll forgive you, but just don't take all day about it!"

Carl laughed and quickly discarded the remainder of his clothes before climbing on to the bed to join her. Almost at once, their lips were pressed firmly together. Sarah's tongue slipped into Carl's mouth and her hands roamed all over his body before, eventually locating their target.

"Nice and hard, just the way I like it," Sarah said softly, stroking Carl's cock firmly, but gently.

"It's the effect you have on me, I just can't help myself," Carl replied coyly.

"Cheeky," Sarah said then kissed him again briefly. "OK, let's get things started," she added then slid down the bed.

"Oh fuck, that's good, Sarah," Carl sighed as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked him deep into her mouth.

Moving slowly at first but steadily increasing her pace, Sarah worked her lips up and down Carl's shaft. Carl moaned and sighed as she feasted on his cock. Every now and then, Sarah would stop and swirl her tongue around his knob, teasing the slit at its end with the tip of her tongue before drawing him fully into her mouth again.

As she sucked, one hand stroked his shaft as the other gently squeezed his balls. "That's so fucking good," Carl moaned as he felt the pressure mount.

Suddenly, Sarah stopped. "If I finish you now with my mouth, do you think you'll recover in time to give me a good fucking before I have to go?" she asked.

"Can't see why not," Carl replied, "and I can always give you a good tongue lashing while we're waiting."

A broad smile spread across Sarah's face. "I was kind of hoping you'd say that," she purred before taking his cock into her mouth once again and sucking hard. As Sarah sucked, Carl felt his climax approach. Her mouth was warm and moist around his knob, her tongue coated his shaft with a film of saliva that let her lips glide effortlessly up and down its length.

Feeling Carl's cock begin to twitch, Sarah sucked harder. Her fingers milked his cock as she stroked them up and down, working in tandem with her mouth, Carl's breath was coming in gasps. "I can't ... I can't hold on much longer," he moaned.

Tasting his pre-cum on her tongue, Sarah knew that Carl was on the point of exploding. She slipped her lips back until only his knob remained in her mouth. As she sucked, her tongue teased the tip of his cock, her hand stroked faster on his shaft. She could feel the tension in Carl's thighs as his hips began to buck.

"Oh fuck, Sarah! Oh fuck!" Carl gasped, straining hard as he tried to hold back, savouring the exquisite pain of his imminent release. Sarah flicked her tongue of the eye of his knob. She felt his cock swell between her lips. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I ... I'm cumming, Sarah!" Carl cried as he seed surged, rising up through his cock to erupt into Sarah's waiting mouth.

Sarah swallowed as the first jets of cum pulsed into her mouth. Carl's hips thrust, trying to drive his cock deeper. Sarah swallowed again. "Oh ... Oh fuck!" Carl moaned as he filled her mouth.

As Carl's eruption subsided, Sarah let his cum pool on her tongue, savouring its rich flavour before swallowing it down. Finally, as Carl flopped, spent, back on to the bed, Sarah sucked the remaining drops of cum from him before letting his cock slip from between her lips.

"Christ, Sarah, that was amazing" Carl sighed as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Sarah purred as she moved up to kiss him. "Catch your breath and then I want that tongue lashing you promised me earlier."

Carl sighed theatrically. "OK then, brace yourself!"

He kissed her. The kiss quickly increased in passion and Carl's hands began to explore Sarah's body. Sarah sighed as his hands traced the curve of her breasts and slid over them. He began to kiss her neck, concentrating on a particular spot where her neck met her shoulder that he knew drove her wild. As Sarah squirmed and sighed in response to the gentle ministrations of his mouth and hands, Carl began to work his way lower, kissing her collar bone, down her upper arm, teasing the insides of her elbows. He ran his tongue up Sarah's side then up over her breasts. "Oooooohhhh, that's nice," she purred as his tongue lightly flicked over her nipple, causing it to stiffen.

Turning his attention from one to the other, Carl's tongue swirled over Sarah's breasts, pausing occasionally to suck on her nipples, drawing them deep into his mouth then using his tongue to spread his warm saliva all over their surface. Sarah purred with pleasure as Carl's mouth paid its devotions to her breasts. "I love it when you make my tits all wet like that," she said.

Carl continued to play with Sarah's breasts for a little longer before beginning his downward journey again. His kissed his way down over her stomach as he moved himself into position between Sarah's parted legs.

The lips of Sarah's pussy were smooth and glistened with her juices. Rather than head straight to his target, Carl kissed the insides of Sarah's thighs, alternating left and right, slowly bringing his mouth closer and closer.

Had they had more time, Carl would have spent several minutes teasing Sarah; almost bringing his mouth into contact with her moist lower lips before pulling away to start again; driving Sarah wild with frustrated anticipation. Instead, aware that their time was limited, he let his tongue flick lightly over her sensitive flesh.

"Oooohhhh fuck, that's good!" Sarah gasped as Carl's tongue gently slipped between her delicate folds and began to lick. She knew she was going to enjoy what was about to happen and was content to surrender herself to Carl's skilful ministrations.

Licking slowly, Carl savoured the taste of Sarah's juices as his tongue explored her pussy, lightly grazing each labia before parting them and dipping into her warm, wet entrance. Sarah wriggled and moaned, squeezing her breasts to increase her pleasure as Carl's tongue flicked over her clit. "Yessssssss," she breathed as, sucking gently, he drew her swollen bud between his lips.

As Carl feasted on her pussy, Sarah felt a warm glow spread over her. Squeezing her nipples between her fingers and tugging on them gently, she felt a familiar tingling sensation in her breasts, a feeling that was soon echoed with the first light spasms gently rippling through her womb. As the spasms grew slowly stronger, she forced herself to relax, wanting to savour the feelings for as long as possible.

Feeling the tension in Sarah's body increase as he beat is tongue against her clit, Carl knew that Sarah was getting closer. Slowly, he slid one finger into her and began to work it in and out. Sarah sighed and screwed her eyes shut, she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold on for too much longer. Carl slid another finger into her pussy and, and he began to twist them around inside her, Sarah flexed the walls of pussy around them, gripping them tight.

Carl's fingers pumped in and out as his tongue flicked even more rapidly over Sarah's swollen clit. He could almost feel it throb against his tongue as her climax drew inexorably closer. Pausing briefly, he slipped his fingers from her pussy. Sarah gasped as she felt the tip of a finger press against her arsehole. "Oh ... Oh fuck!" she gasped as the finger, slick with her juices slowly slid into her tight rear hole. As Carl worked it in and out, he slid two fingers into her pussy again and began to suck on Sarah's clit, flicking his tongue over its tip.

"Fuck!!! Ohhhh Fuck!!!" Sarah cried as the increased sensations drove her closer to the edge. The pulsing in her womb rose in intensity and she knew she was on the brink. Squeezing her breasts, Sarah tugged hard on her nipples as Carl's tongue drummed against her clit and his fingers fucked her pussy and arse. The pressure inside her seemed to double with every heartbeat, with every thrust of Carl's fingers, with every stinging lash of his tongue.

Suddenly, the dam burst. "Fuck!!! Oh ... Oh Fuck!!! I ... I'm c ... cumming, Carl! I'm cummmmiiiiiiinnnnggggg!!!" she cried as her orgasm gripped her. Bolts of electricity coursed through her body as waves of pleasure washed over her.

As her body thrashed wildly on the bed, Carl used his fingers and mouth to feed Sarah's climax. Without slackening his pace, his tongue continued to lap against her clit, his fingers still pounded her pussy and arse. Sarah flinched with every touch of Carl's tongue as her climax peaked, subsided then peaked again, each time higher than before. Unable to control her shaking body, she surrendered herself to the sensations, letting them drain her utterly.

Lost in the throes of her orgasm, Sarah found herself torn between conflicting desires: she wanted these sensations to go on and on but, at the same time, what she really wanted was to feel Carl's body on hers, his cock stretching her quivering pussy as it filled her. She wished she had more time; time that would let her savour the exquisite pain of release for as long as she could endure yet allowing her to have the hard, satisfying fucking she craved.

Suddenly, Sarah realised that she that she couldn't wait any longer; time simply wasn't on her side. "Stop. Oh stop!" she sighed softly, unable to raise her voice above a whisper. "I want you inside m ... me Carl. I ... I want you to fuck me!"

Slipping his fingers from her tender holes, Carl gave Sarah's clit one last gentle stroke of his tongue before moving up to position himself above her. He bent forward to kiss her as the tip of his cock pressed lightly against the warm, wet entrance to her pussy. "Fuck me, Carl," purred Sarah as she wrapped her arms around him.

Carl pressed forward. The head of his cock slipped into the moist warmth of Sarah's pussy. "Oooohhhh, yesssssss," she sighed as he sank, inch by inch, into her. When he was fully inside her, Sarah held him close. "Don't move," she whispered, her eyes shut, "not just yet, I want to enjoy feeling you inside me." Carl smiled then kissed her, enjoying the warm feeling of Sarah's pussy as it surrounded and embraced his cock.

After a few moments that seemed like an eternity to Carl as Sarah flexed the walls of her pussy around him, gripping his cock tight inside her, she opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "OK, you can fuck me now," she purred.

Carl began to move his hips. "Oooh, that feels so good," Sarah murmured as he stroked in and out. Flexing his hips, Carl rode Sarah with powerful thrusts. Sarah rocked her hips to meet his strokes, their bodies colliding at the deepest point. The walls of her pussy gripped his thick cock as he buried it inside her. "Oh, Sarah!" gasped Carl, "This feels so good! Your pussy's so hot."

With her eyes screwed tightly shut again, Sarah savoured the feeling of having her lover's cock pump in and out of her pussy. His balls slapped against her with every thrust, the outsides of his thighs almost bruising the insides of hers with the intensity of their collision. "Oh yes ... Oh fuck ... Harder, Carl ... Fuck me harder!" cried Sarah, her fingernails almost drawing blood as she dug them into his buttocks.

With sweat running down his face, Carl increased his pace, his body slamming against hers with every thrust. "This hard enough for you?" he panted as he drove his cock into her with long, lunging strokes.

"Oh fuck yesssss! That's it! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Sarah moaned, her quivering pussy aching from the pounding it was taking. She felt herself slipping over the edge and began tugging on her nipples once more. "Ohhhhhhh Carl!" she cried as she came, her body shaking below his.

Carl groaned as the walls of Sarah's pussy contracted tightly around his cock. Her hips bucked uncontrollably, pushing up to meet his downward thrusts. He could feel his cock throb as Sarah's climax transmitted itself through the walls of her pussy along his shaft. Lifting himself up with his arms, he impaled Sarah's pussy with all his force, pumping rapidly in and out.

The tension mounted in Carl's groin. Sarah's fingers clawed at his back, her nails leaving long, red scratch marks on his skin. "Cum for me, Carl!" Sarah urged, "Let yourself go. Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Carl groaned as he tried to hold back, Sarah's body still thrashed below his. His movements became automatic as his own climax approached, his cock stabbing Sarah's pussy with short, sharp thrusts. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he plunged his cock deep inside Sarah's trembling body. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhh f ... fuck!!!!" he cried, throwing his head back as his seed surged up through his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, Yessssssss!" Sarah murmured as she felt his cock erupt inside her, filling her with jet after jet of his hot, sticky cream. Collapsing against her, Carl continued to thrust as he disgorged his load into her. Their hearts pounded in their chests as they shared an exquisite few moments of ecstasy that were almost painful in their intensity.

At last, with his load spent, Carl rolled away, breathing hard. Sarah rolled over and cuddled up beside him. Holding him close, kissing him lightly on the cheek as they began to bask in the afterglow of their shared experience.

Gaining control of her body, Sarah slid down to take Carl's dick into her mouth. As she sucked the last drops of cum from his cock, cleaning him with her mouth, she savoured the rich taste of their mixed juices that coated his shaft. Carl was still breathing hard when she returned to his side, snuggling into the embrace of his strong arms. "Thank you," she whispered breathlessly into his ear, "you've no idea how much I enjoyed that."

Carl chuckled. "I've got a pretty good idea," he said. "I enjoyed it too."

Sarah smiled then looked at her watch. "Shit! Is that the time?" She kissed Carl then got up. "I wish I had time for a shower," she complained as she gathered up her clothes and started to pull them on, "But that'll have to wait until I get home."

Carl laughed, "What if your husband has other ideas? It is ten days since he last saw you."

Sarah thought for a minute. "Well, hopefully the jet lag will take care of that," she said, "but, if not, I know a quiet little place that's on the way home from the airport. I think I'll drive by there, stop off and give him blow-job just to show him how happy I am to have him home. Hopefully that'll distract him long enough to give me time to freshen up."

"That might work," Carl agreed, "at least, it probably would for me."

Sarah smiled, "Believe me," she said, "I know what he's like. He'll be so tired, he'll be happy to let me do all the work. Still, to be on the safe side, I won't let him eat me until after I've fucked him. That way he won't have any reason to wonder how I've spent the last little while enjoying myself, will he?"

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers