Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of the table leg and slid the taut shirt-strap from her right shoulder. Her tit was no longer constrained and I hurriedly yanked the material down, exposing the perfect globe. I savoured its great size and orb like form, wonderfully adorned by a high areola that puckered tightly around a hard, pink nipple. Lifting the round breast to my lips, I sucked and tongued her engorged button. Maggie pulled impatiently at the restrictive top and her left tit bounced free. Watching me, she began aggressively pinching and twisting at her other nipple with an urgent thumb and forefinger.

To my right Tricia was cumming loudly.

"YES, YES, YES." she cried, grinding Lucy's wet face into her shaved sex. "OOOHHH FUCK!" Tricia speedily leant over and took my rock hard cock roughly into her mouth.

"Unngh. Unngh. Unngh." Tricia groaned over me, her mouth fighting with Maggie's jerking hand for access to my manhood.

Maggie's pussy muscles gripped fiercely around my fingers and she wailed loudly as her orgasm hit. Pouring juices, squelched noisily about my fingers as the release (that I so wanted to give), wracked her thrusting body. My own orgasm was way overdue and I felt it rising up from my tight, aching balls. Groaning, I pushed my groin upwards and sprayed the back of Tricia's eager throat. Spurt after pumping spurt filled her mouth with waves of hot seed. The white surges of cum overflowed thickly from Tricia's slurping lips, covering Maggie's hand and my cock in copious pools of spunk.

The three of us leant back in our chairs, exhausted and spent. I was probably the only one also dealing with two aching arms. Tricia, gleefully wiped away the cum from her lips and chin, whilst simultaneously stroking Lucy's mousy hair. Lucy had nestled her head contentedly on Tricia's lap and, like a cat that got the cream, licked her sticky lips.

Maggie sat silently with her eyes closed, her black top now re-hung over her shoulders. I placed my hand around the back of her neck and gently pulled her to my shoulder. She lay her head against mine, our flushed cheeks touching. Once again my stomach knotted in yearning. I want this girl to be mine, I thought. Unfortunately it was not to be.

After another ten minutes or so, we left, most of us having to deal with the prospect of walking around with embarrassing damp patches. Maggie had the largest area to hide because the back of her skirt was thoroughly soaked.

As we left the building, I kissed Maggie, but she barely responded. I took her face in my hands and looked in to her eyes, they were as sad as ever, but she managed a weak smile for my benefit.

"See you on Friday?" I asked, Friday was our next lesson.

She nodded and turned away, leaving me standing outside Block C, alone and confused .

But Maggie didn't attend the next class, in fact she failed to turn up at any of the remaining classes. I cursed myself for not getting her mobile number. She did sit the exam, but to my regret, quickly disappeared the moment the test finished. After my fruitless search for Maggie, I breathlessly bumped into Lucy and Tricia standing outside the hall (they had become firm friends!). The three of us went for a lunch time drink to relax and followed that with an eventful trip to my flat, but that's another story.

I only met Maggie one more time and that was at the end of year party, but that also, is another story.

If your interested , Lucy got an 'A', Tricia got a 'B', as did I. From what I heard, Maggie got a 'U'.

12